Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Akira »

/confirm

I'll start posting tomorrow. Today is a busy day.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:26 am

Post by Akira »

@AGar: I don't see what's so different between winger's RV and everyone else's.
VOTE: AGar

My entry: Oil My Gate U Slave!
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:04 am

Post by Akira »

Wow this is fast.

I'll post my thoughts on crazy. Personally, I have absolutely no problem with the "Lol" and I can clearly see why he posted it. I don't like Parama adding all that imaginary flavor to the Lol just for him to make his case. For the rest, the whole bluff thing crazy pulled out doesn't make much sense, and it does look like scum flailing around but meh, there's not much more to it.
I'm not really sure what to think of him right now, so I'll keep it at that.

@AGar: When you voted for winger, he had only posted twice with two random votes. I would have understood your vote if that was your reason (the two RVs), but you pulled out this whole thing about him trying to setup a wagon with only those two posts of his as your basis. Why?
Riceballtail wrote:Usually a traitor knows who the mafia are.
Isn't the mod supposed to tell us if this is the case?
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Akira »

AGar wrote:
Akira wrote: @AGar: When you voted for winger, he had only posted twice with two random votes. I would have understood your vote if that was your reason (the two RVs), but you pulled out this whole thing about him trying to setup a wagon with only those two posts of his as your basis. Why?
Post #39 - Winger calls Crazypianist's "lol" post. CP's 3rd post.
Post #45 - I vote Winger.
Okay I completely missed your point. :? UNVOTE:

Sundy did catch my eye, especially for the absurdity of his Bub suspicion, but his next post just shines with town vibes. I don't think his opinion on the crazy wagon could ever come from scum.

crazy started out peculiarly (the whole bluff thing mostly) but as I've said there's nothing more to it and he's bringing up some good points right now:
crazypianist1116 wrote:Further, if you have a problem with my post, ask me, don't ask other people to come to the rescue. Your change from using "you" to "he" makes it look like you're trying to appeal to the audience rather than confronting me directly.
Exactly my thoughts. winger's last couple of posts really do it for me. After ISOing him this is my summary:
1) Accused crazy of lying from a simple Lol. Totally wrong.
2) Insists that crazy had something wrong with the vote throughout many posts. If crazy actually had a problem, he would have posted differently.
3) In ISO 10, as Sundy pointed out, his chronology is messed up pretty conveniently, if you get what I mean and...
I only asked crazypianist a question to try and dig a little deeper.
4) The justification he brings up after that is completely off. This isn't why you're being suspected, winger, it's because of when you turned it into a lie and voted for it. Only now I get what AGar was saying when he voted for you in the first place. Your question seemed harmless, but once the wagon started you didn't hesitate to turn it into something really grave all of a sudden.
5) Post 134. You call crazy's point 2 a complete and utter lie when that's the main reason 3 people are voting for you.
6) 137. This change from you to he is pretty blatant flailing.
VOTE: winger

@RBT: You two aren't the only players here. Stop this shit and start playing.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:18 am

Post by Akira »

Riceballtail wrote:Buddy much?
Who do you think I'm buddying up with?
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:05 am

Post by Akira »

I'll quickly express my thoughts as I can't be online for too much right now:

I don't believe the claim myself. Putting aside all his scummy behavior, he was way too quick with the claim. A real doc would have at least waited until someone was about to hammer. He even wanted to claim at L-2, which strikes me as scummy.
But staying on the wagon won't do much. We'll most likely lose him tonight, so UNVOTE:
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:46 am

Post by Akira »

Let me explain myself:
Akira wrote:I'll quickly express my thoughts as I can't be online for too much right now:

I don't believe the claim myself. Putting aside all his scummy behavior, he was way too quick with the claim. A real doc would have at least waited until someone was about to hammer. He even wanted to claim at L-2, which strikes me as scummy.
But staying on the wagon won't do much. We'll most likely lose him tonight, so UNVOTE:
The way I wrote this post, the contradiction is obvious, I can see that. But when I said we'd most likely lose him tonight, I meant that in the case that he was telling the truth.
So what I wanted to say is:
if I'm wrong and he's really the doc
, then we'll most likely lose him tonight.

I was in a hurry posting this and I missed that part, so the real 'slip' here is that I missed a crucial part of my sentence.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Akira »

@Maemuki: I was getting to that. I thought I'd defend myself as early as possible before more people could vote without listening to my explanation.
[winger] wrote:
Akira wrote:I don't believe the claim myself. Putting aside all his scummy behavior, he was way too quick with the claim. A real doc would have at least waited until someone was about to hammer. He even wanted to claim at L-2, which strikes me as scummy.
But staying on the wagon won't do much. We'll most likely lose him tonight, so
I
did
wait until someone was about to hammer - I was one vote away from a lynch. I wanted to claim early so we could stop the foolishness and move on.
This doesn't make much sense. The best thing you could've done was to wait for a volunteer to hammer. You could've possibly avoided the claim that way. This is of course if you're telling the truth.
If you were waiting, then why did you want to claim at L-2?
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Akira »

DemonHybrid wrote:
Akira wrote:Let me explain myself:
Akira wrote:I'll quickly express my thoughts as I can't be online for too much right now:

But staying on the wagon won't do much. We'll most likely lose him tonight, so
The way I wrote this post,
the contradiction is obvious
, I can see that. But when I said we'd most likely lose him tonight, I meant that in the case that he was telling the truth.
So what I wanted to say is:
if I'm wrong and he's really the doc
, then we'll most likely lose him tonight.

I was in a hurry posting this and I missed that part, so the real 'slip' here is that I missed a crucial part of my sentence.
The bolded is all we need from you.

So you recognize it was a slip. Cool.
Why do you have to be a bitch? Try reading the rest of the sentence instead of conveniently trimming it up:
the way I wrote it
, there's a contradiction, I'll admit to that. I was in a hurry and missed a part of my sentence. Can't you understand that? If you add that bit in, then there's absolutely no contradiction.
I even said I was in a hurry at the beginning of the post. I saw winger's claim and quickly expressed my thoughts as I had a limited connection at the time.

@crazy: First of all a doc can't self-protect as far as I know as that'd give us an invincible townie. Second, I know that scum might want to avoid killing the doc to make him suspicious, but that's pretty unlikely, and other players here agree to that, and that's why I used the word "most likely" in my post.

Finally, if I haven't made this clear enough I do suspect winger, for his strange behavior at L-2, but lynching him now is pointless because 3 things could happen tonight:
1) He gets NKed - We'll know the truth (duh)
2) He survives - Not confirmed scum but pretty close, at least for me.
3) No NK - He's the doc.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Akira »

Missed a bit:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Even beyond the scum-slip, though, Akira has been scummy. He voted for winger when it looked like winger was getting lynched, and then un-voted when it looked like he wasn't getting lynched.
I don't see what's so scummy here.
When I voted for winger, I wasn't parroting the case, I expressed it with my own words and with my own opinion.
When I unvoted for winger, well, he claimed doc.

I'll say it again. I didn't make a scum-slip. It was a town slip, if that's what you guys call it. I got distracted in my rush and missed a crucial of my sentence. Why is no one considering this?

@Twisted: True, but at this point though I highly doubt scum would make such a choice.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Akira »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:He's trying to set it up to where if he survives the night and doesn't kill winger, then we had better lynch him. This possible out-come is exactly what scum would want the town to think about a non-winger night kill. A big thanks to Akira for helping us figure out what the scum were planning to do tonight.

So, even with scum-slip #1 aside, Akira has still made one too many scumslips for my taste. Even without the scum-slips, he was moderatly scummy, but the slips put him over the edge.
Actually, this interpretation can only be made through a scum point of view. You're tunneling from the fact that you think I'm already scum. "Setting up the NK"? That doesn't make much sense. I only expressed my opinions on what
I'd
do in those 3 scenarios, not necessarily what the rest of the town would do.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Akira »

4 posts while I was writing and now I'm at L-1?

I'm a Vanilla Townie
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Akira »

*scumslip* SAKURAAAAAAIIII!!!

/bah
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira
Goon
Akira
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:35 am

Post by Akira »

LOL

Anyway I agree with Parama on Bub's weird night choices, so I hope you've learnt your lesson. But you played well during the day so it all worked out in the end.
AGar wrote:Why... didn't Mae SAY ANYTHING
QFT
The town would have had two scum down by D3. And still two watchers.

Anyway it was a lot of fun, even though I missed most of it.
And I loved the flavor. I'll go nominate it right away, make sure you do the same.
|
Town
|-|
||
|
|
Mafia
|-|
||
|
Akira
Akira