Newbie 1071(Game Over|Scum Win!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:07 am

Post by 2003041 »

werewolf555 wrote:VOTE: 2003041
For only having numbers in their username.
Awwww, not for having a moe character?

Well first things first, VOTE: avalanchee[/b]. Do I need a reason? :P

Ohaiyo gozaimasu to everyone that is in this game. I am one of the SE's. Don't expect to much from me since its been a few months since I've even played this darned game, but I am willing to try and help out with any questions anyone has during the course of the game. :nerd:
Show
New Game: Town 0W//1L Scum 0W//0L Power Roles: 0/1
Replacement: Town 1W//0L Scum 0W//0L Power Roles: 1/1
Work by day, Guitar Hero/Rock Band by twilight, Mafia at night. THAT, my friends, is a perfect day!!!

We need subscribers for our GH/RB team to be sponsored.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TEAML3G3NDOFFICIAL <----Subscribe here to help us.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:08 am

Post by 2003041 »

XD I FAIL WITH TAGS NAO!
Vote: avalanchee
. Has it really been that long that I forgot how to vote? XD
Show
Work by day, Guitar Hero/Rock Band by twilight, Mafia at night. THAT, my friends, is a perfect day!!!

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by 2003041 »

Supreme Overlord wrote:2003041, I see that I'd forgotton you when I said everyone was here. You're making a big impression!

I'll now ask a question of everybody:
@2003041: So, what's that number mean? Also, I see you've never won a game you started. Should we be worried?
The username I have I made originally for Neopets. Its basically the school season that I made the account in (2003-04 season), but that name was taken so I had to add the 1. I use this name for everything. If you guys don't wanna type out the whole thing, just use 2k3. Heck, even I say 2k3.
The second question is a bit tedious mainly because record doesnt indicate everything about a player. There are a few things with mafia that make this game interesting because while there is skill involved, there is also luck. Unfortunately, the first game I was in I was unlucky because only the scum that remained were posting while I was the only townie posting. Bad luck for that loss. Thats why its important to stay active in the game, no matter the circumstances. Also, I had problems when I was trying to start new games and had to keep replacing out, which is why I was inactive on this site for some time.

And I realized that I forgot my posting schedule. Hopefully I can make a few posts per day, at least one a day. I do want to add one thing to what the IC and the other SE have said and that is it's important to know some of the acronyms that are going to be used. IMHO, the most important acronym for scum-hunting of any kind will be the ISO, which is just the isolated posts of others. Say I wanted to talk about Supreme Overlord's ISO 1. To pull that information up, all you do is go to the bottom of this page where it says 'Display posts by user:'. Currently it should say 'All Users'. You can open that bar up and click any players names here to see every individual post they make. The number portion is simply the numbered post that that particular person is referring to, which it will say in the top left portion of each individual statement box. All posts on this site start with 0, so ISO 1 is actually the second post they made. This will be useful when you start seeing cases and accusations without cluttered quote boxes. Makes the page more streamlined.
Show

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:12 am

Post by 2003041 »

GAWD DAMMIT! Just when i thought I got my life back on track...
I just got laid off from work and I've been spending all my time trying to look for a new one, meaning I have 0 extra time to play a game, which sucks because thats the reason I haven't been playing any games before this. I sincerly apologise and hope a replacement can be found quickly for me.
I have already PM'ed robocopter about this as well too.
Show

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”