Open 291 Frenenemies (+ other guy) - Game over: Wolves win!

Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Jerbs »

/confirm

Vote: Krazy

you sig implies that you are voting for conspiracy as well. I believe that there are no doublevoting townies in the setup
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Jerbs »

unvote
Vote: Crazy

ALL ABOARD!!!!
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Jerbs »

Krazy wrote:Not getting that much out of this RVS so far, so let's do some RQS.

-How screwed is the town?
Not much

-Which are cooler, werewolves or mafia?
I am cooler

-How lurkerish are YOU?
Not at all

-Rate the following on a scale of Very Scummy to very Noobish to Totally Pro:

-Asking questions about role mechanics (Is this always role fishing?)
Neutral. Depends on context

-Talking about No Lynch
Neutral, but usually anti-town

-Talking about theory in the first few pages
Stupid

And the most important question:
-Why haven't you voted Crazy yet?
I did
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:12 am

Post by Jerbs »

sorry

ive been busy

catching up now
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Jerbs »

chkflip
chkflip wrote:Jerbs' OMGUS through an RVS filter is something to note, though.
your point is?

As for the "dismissible" stuff, you didn't really justify your actions, and you seem to be saying that you purposely said something was dismissible so that people would attack you and start a conversation?

And these actions whould be either "scummy" or "not scummy" You were just fencesitting.

aaahI don't think aaah is paying attention.

took a look at his iso

first 5 posts are fluff/RVS, nothing interesting

then votes takes the bait and votes glass again

then
aaah400 wrote:i voted again glass just to indicate what i have done previously.
i agree wagonning is actually protown but also dangerous at the same town as wagonning can lead to mislynching.

+ve factor is that alot of information will be gained such as who voted and what happened. within the votes, we can see who has been following who, which may indicate actions from mafia side.

unvote
while i am reading more.

note. SSS is a very lurking type player and has flipped scum in my current game Modding by Crazy.
"I voted glass just to indicate what i have done previously" yeah okay
"I agree wagonning is actually protown but also dangerous at the same town as wagonning can lead to mislynching" something relavent so that I look protown, I'm not even gonna take a stance
Then some wagoning theory discussion, irrelevant
"unvote while I am reading" If you were sure enough to vote glass twice, why would you unvote?
"note" ongoing game and irrelevant. How is this something to note? unless you mean meta? which doesn't mean anything anyway

Then more fluff

Vote: aaah
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Jerbs »

chkflip wrote:I word things the way I do to get rouses out of people. Use big words and people really start to go
apeshit
, don't they? I didn't find it noteworthy, so I said it was dismissible. It worked with Quaroath too, it seems, as I hardly even noted about him and he feels I'm giving him some sort of grilling. Sorry about my slight absence, I had some hefty college exams. That doesn't happen often.

So you purposely used the word "dissmissable" to get peoples interest on you? And if it wasn't noteworthy, why even bring it up in the first place?
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Jerbs »

V/LA till monday
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Jerbs »

sorry, I'm really falling behind on this game. I made the mistake of /inning to too many again

Requesting replacement
V/LA on most weekends

Return to “Completed Open Games”