Road to Wrestlemania: Game over - WWF wins - BANG BANG!

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:08 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Well, it looks like Nero and I wont be getting the title as we are now locked in a vendetta feud to the DEATH.

Push: Nero Cain
Shove: Nero Cain
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:44 am

I dont care if it doesnt count. I just feel like hitting Nero again

Punch: Nero Cain
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:24 am

Well, im already annoyed with VP. Dude, are you purposely going out of your way to sound like a know-it-all? Its the god damn royal rumble and you want us to get together, sing kumbaya and determine by vote who should be tossed out as if we were some god damned godless heathen commies. If I could nuke you, I would.

If Nero was still around I would slap him around, but you seem to be a worthy candidate now.

Eye Rake: VP Baltar
Slap: VP Baltar
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:52 am

Oh VP, your elaborate plan is done, eh? So youre deliberately manipulating the town?

Yea, lets just see how long youll get to survive, scum.

Noogie: VP
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:35 am

I dont trust white knights. Someone that looks extremely town is usually scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:41 am

No, im saying that this Royal Rumble format doesnt allow for anyone to look scum or town. There is no scumhunting, there is no deceit, its just bashing each other senseless. Anyone trying to make any more of it than that will look scummy though.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:02 am

Whatever, im not going to turn this into another boring ass thread from the mafia discussion board. There is no threat of lynch death here. The scum arent scared of anything right now. The title is pretty useless to them too, all it tells them is who not to target tonight. They scum arent going to play their normal game, all of you silly suspicious white knights arent going to catch anything right now.

Wake me up when an actual show starts.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:12 am

Right, because if I was scum, I would want all the attention that being the champion would bring.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:54 am

punch: gman
kick: gman
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:18 am

I just want the Royal Rumble done and over with now. Im reading and not gleaning any scum information. Just turns out that I was right. Scum wont be caught here.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:29 pm

Im reading through and all I can say is that all of this is just ugly. UGLY. Its so ugly that I cant make reads on it. Unfortunately I agree with Nero though. Out of the active people, I guess that only one is scum. The rest of them are lurking.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:04 am

Foot Stomp: Nero Cain

For being obvious scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Wow Nero, thats quite a stretch aint it? And then you wonder why I think youre scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:18 pm

Just a hunch more than anything. He has been tunneling on me from the start. I been playing the OMGUS game with him, but I was thinking about why he would do such a thing against me when I realized that he must be doing it to have an excuse to hide behind. I did say that one of the actives is likely scum, so it might as well be Nero.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:30 pm

Thats just speaking from experience. Just about every game im in, one scum takes center stage and speaks for the rest. The others just hang back and either viciously lurk or just produce enough content to stay above water. Its classic scumhunting. What exactly have you been doing other than just tunneling on me, Nero?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:07 pm

I want to see more from the lurkers. Without them, I will have nothing else to change my opinion of Nero Cain.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:40 am

Im starting to see Thor as more of an instigator than a scumhunter at this point.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:00 am

Nice try there. I know you want to pretend that youre like Sherlock Holmes all of a sudden, but what youre doing is more like "Hey DDD, dont you think X is scum?"; instead of coming out and giving your own opinion. What youre doing is planting seeds of fear, uncertainty and doubt about others. So should a mislynch happens, hey, it wasnt your idea, "DDD went after them, not me".

Its a classic scum move.

IGMEOY: Thor
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:07 am

Oh and to add further, see post #707. Thor has already played DDD (ie: The Champ) like a puppet already and it only took one post.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:38 am

Looks like others agree with me. Thor has been disseminating misinformation all over the place. Now that Nero is lurking, Thor is also looking scummy now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:53 am

Oh Thor, so I take its all about you now? Since when does Nero have anything to do with you? Or do you have some connection to Nero that we should know about?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:31 am

Thor is being manipulative and Nero just wants to employ a scorched earth policy and just lynch whoever.

VP B, although omitted from Jedi's list of annoying people, unfortunately has a point. Why would Jedi come in and give his opinion on the people that matter the least?

What about Nero?
Or Thor?
That Kermit Guy?
Or the Baby Lady?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:39 pm

I still think either Nero or Thor is scum. Im ok with lynching either of them. Nero STILL hasnt said anything of value and Thor, I dont even remember the last time Thor said anything meaningful.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:18 pm

All I see from Trendall is a chronic lurker. I dont see where these scum reads are coming from. I think people on his wagon are mostly opportunistic scum looking for an easy lynch. Im letting the wagon build up more before I start picking scum off it.

See Kublai? I told you Nero is scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:06 am

I see Thor on that list. Thor's name sure comes up a lot during discussions on who is scummy.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:48 am

Im starting to think you all are scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:10 am

Like the failstance you took on Trendall? The dude hadnt even posted yet and all sorts of scum jumped on his wagon. I would even guess that two scum were sitting on that wagon.

I wish Nero had hopped on it, but he prefers to play the OMGUS game with me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:31 am

Uh... Thor, Im singling you out because im using bandwagoning as a scumhunting tool.
Whatever hypocrisy you want to wrangle on about obviously cant be a big deal if wasnt worth mentioning or voting for the first time you mentioned it.

Why are you trying to be all clever and deceitful? I wasnt even voting for you, why are YOU being so paranoid about? So what does this make Thor, the fifth different person you voted for now? Why are you so desperate to get a lynch? Any lynch? (Hint: Because Thor is probably scum).

unvote: Nero
Bend Finger Back: Thor665

OMGUS!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:17 am

So Thor ignores my points about voting for everyone and anyone, rattle off three posts with links and garbage and im the one in rage? huh? I barely even used any caps, didnt call him a buttmunch or anything.

And wasnt Nero already voting for me? You and Thor are like the most opportunistic scum ever, its awesome! Now lets round up some lurkers and get some votes going.

P-edit:

Hopps, All sorts of scum were on that wagon, and im guessing it was two of them, not 12 or whatever. Either way, thats semantics there. The fact is that the Trendall wagon is DEAD. Thor thinks im lynchbait for whatever reason and is looking for whatever weak excuse to go after me. You already see the way Nero behaves, so he can always count on Nero's animosity against me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:58 am

Hey VP, wasnt I voting for Thor as well? Any reason you conveniently left that little detail out?

IGMEOY: VP
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:58 am

I knew it! CONSPIRACY!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:58 am

Wow, Thor has hopped votes yet again? Does he just think that EVERYONE is scum? How is that not scum behavior?

My vote stands. Im not so sure Trendall is scum, but if he gets more votes ill analyze him close and try to figure out what im missing here. He seemed pretty non-active when the wagon had started in the first place. So all those votes on Trendall can either be scum or just a momentum shift.

Im also extremely suspicious of anyone voting for anyone not on the top two suspects with only a week to go on the deadline. That isnt much time in a game this size. That reeks of scum tryng to hide their votes with non-committals.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Did I say they were ALL scum? Stop trying to be some clever jackass.

Youre one of those suspicious characters jumping on some other new random crapwagon this late into the game as it is.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:46 am

Youre already on a roll on the scumwagon, Thor. Dont forget to vote for yet another new person when you finally throw one out.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Im willing to hammer just to end this madness. But I much prefer for ScumThor to hang.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Its not. Im leaning on Trendall being less likely to be scum. But on top of that, I prefer to get some good information from this lynch over a no lynch and starting up again. I know this will draw the ire of Thor, whom I still think is scum, but since he aint going to be lynched anyways, im hammering.

Goodbye, Trendall.

Spear: Trendall
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Chesskid is scummier than I am. He put on the L-1 vote knowing full well that I said I would hammer. Either way, I suggest you or buddy Thor kill me tonight, cause I know I will be voting for one of you tomorrow.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:29 pm

I dont believe in claims. Besides, even if he claimed Hulk Hogan, how do you know what side is he on? Youre going to tell whos on whos side anyways, especially from a Day 1 claim. Did you prefer a no lynch instead? Nothing was going to happen in a week.

Did Trendall have a title? What kind of craptastic nonsense is that? I dont need no title to find me the scum regardless.

Bussing on day 1? LOLOLOL, Wow, its like youre all going down the Junior Meta Guidebook and quoting off a list. I obviously hammered him, that doesnt automatically make me scum. Besides, how would me hammering Trendall as a bus on Day 1 work when we still have like 50 days to go and I already have Nero, Thor, Jason, and that other guy all up in my ass already?

Its like dealing with the keystone cops.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:07 am

What the fuck Kise?!?

Nothing in his posts, NOTHING, implicates me in any sort of way. I didnt see my name mentioned. I dont even see where the hell the suspicious from Kise comes from! Then he irresponsibly votes for me and disappears for the weekend? And then asks for power roles to out themselves? For what?!?

What are you trying to pull here Kise?

IGMEOY: Kise

I should vote for you, but damnit the scum wouldnt be stupid enough to kill Thor, so that had to be a vig shot. You didnt say that anyone saved you, so youre either someone special that cant be ambushed or youre lying out of your ass.

But first, whats the deal with DDD now? Is he actually scum? What would Vezo have to gain from this? It sounds to me like Vezo just wanted to make sure we werent going to get punked by the champ. Seems logical enough. DDD has some explaining to do before I stomp a mudhole into Kise.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:29 am

Shawn Daivari was an Iranian anti-american scumbag. I cant imagine any universe where he would be a good guy. Im just want to see what kind of lies DDD is going to try to spin before I vote for him. Hey, maybe ill get to hammer him too!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:03 am

So.. you expect me to not vote for you on a "No.. im not"?

Vote: DDD

You have to produce a little more than that champ. Dont get lazy now that you have the belt, boy.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:21 am

Im expecting a lynch speed record here, good job Vezo.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:29 am

DDD is playing games with us. If he was innocent, he would just come out with it spitting fire and sharpening his claws and bending Vezo over right now.

Lynch him.

FOS: Anyone NOT voting for DDD in their next post
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:33 am

Vezo, clear this up. Did you just get a hometown and assumed he was Daivari or did you get a result of Daivari?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:39 am

Vezo, Because DDD is trying to turn the tables on you now and saying that your info was wrong.

If you got a home town and the first wrestler you find to be from Minneapolis was some Iranian with a shitty foreign gimmick, then you fucked up.
If you got his name, then DDD needs to hang now due to the name and his shenanigans.

Even is all you got was the home town, I dont like DDD's reaction at all.

Pedit:

Holy shit Snake, can you look any more scummy after that post? Are you actively helping a possible scum suspect? Are you his lawyer? Does he need your help?
VP, how is it OBVIOUS? All you have to go on is DDD fucking with you.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:44 am

VP, did you not see when I asked Vezo exactly that? Why are you assuming shit?

Dont be trying to paint me with some VI brush either, you aint completely off my radar yet.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:00 am

I need to hear more from Vezo and DDD. You are both pretty much outed at this point, so I want to hear a full claim from both. This aint some rolefishing scam, its too late for that. Just come out with it so we can make a decision and move on.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:37 am

I need to make it more clear. DDD's claim fully depends on what Vezo says first.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:17 am

You know what, screw you all. At this point all im seeing is people trying to paint shit on each other. From VP's "everyone is a VI" bullshit to now Snake giving me shit because I chose to put pressure on DDD based on a god damn cop investigation.

I heard from Vezo now. I see what the deal is now and DDD is off the hook. Vezo apparently doesnt know much about wrestling history and completely fucked up. Minneapolis was a huge wrestling mecca n the 70's which produced several big names into the 80's. So DDD could be any number of people.

Had you gotten Podunk Minnesota, that might have worked out better.

Either way, hey snake OMGUS!
Unvote: DDD
Vote: Snake
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:43 am

That is an extremely stupid vote from Jason. Hey Snake, you want to go angsty on him too? Still going to OMGUS Snake though. I dont know what Jason is trying to pull. Are you saying that Vezo is a scum role cop that outed himself in Day 2?

Unvote: DDD
Karate Chop: Snake
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:29 am

Oh yea, I forgot about Nero *yawn*

Whatever Nero, youre not of much use. Amazingly enough, Snake is looking really scummy. Youre just looking... um... silly at this point.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:01 am

When did I ever say Vezo was scum? Again, with the lies and deceit and the vain attempts to paint me in a negative light.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:22 am

OMG Nero, youre so dense!

Their ROLES were pretty much outed. We know what Vezo is now. I NEVER said he was scum.
And before you say anything, now that I know what Vezo knows, All we know from DDD is that he is from Minneapolis. Yaay, thats really useful.

Furco, im sure he was checked because he is the champ. If he was scum, he could just sit pretty be safe from vigs. It makes sense. Plus, DDD acts like a white knight. I HATE white knights, and im sure im not the only one.

Oh and Lance Storm was from Calgary. Alberta. Canada. As well. Dont think he ever showed up in WWE though.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:21 am

Why are you harping on about something that I clearly dont care about anymore, Nero? Dont you have like actual scum to look for? Like say, oh, Snake. No opinion of Snake at all? Any reason why youre ignoring the current subject matter?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:10 am

Easy. I was under the impression was basically a cop with a full set of info for DDD. It looks like I was mistaken. I guess Im not Mr. Perfect then, right?

Anything, the subject has been dropped and the matter has been settled. And consider that my Serial Killer scum suspect is dead and I wasnt a big fan of the now-herioic kamikaze Jason, I need to start going into ISO mode and see what other scum is out there. Im running out of vocal people that are extremely scummy, so im either going to have to OMGUS Nero again or start trying to get the scummy lurkers to come out.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #55) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:01 am

So I thought had a white knight (DDD) fingered, hell yea im going to salivate all over it. I HATE white knights! They propose to stand a top a pedestal and lord all over everyone as if they were all high and mighty. Look at the way DDD dismissed Vezo at first, thats what white knights do.

So hell the fuck yes I wanted him outed and lynched. Hell, I wanted him tarred and feathers and forced to do a walk of shame to the gallows.

...until Vezo revealed that he doesnt know anything about wrestling and that his information isnt as useful as it could be. Vezo would need to find out that someone is like from Iran or Russia to be to find scum that way. So yea, im disappointed.

So now, pretty much everyone I suspected initially is dead. I dont know if thats a coincidence or by design. But I think someone must be screwing with me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #56) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:19 am

ooh ill post.

Way to spin spin spin there Nero. I wanted a player gone because there was a likely cop pouting on him. The whole anti-white knighting was just a bonus I would have gotten to gloat about. Got anything else do you still insist on piggybacking what others are wrongfully saying about me?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:53 am

Hey Kise, I hate to burst your bubble, but I never payed any attention to you. I didnt even realize that you had an issue with the hammer until just now. Someone was going to hammer Trendall anyways, it might as well have been me. Hell, I will hammer someone else today just so you can flail around and get all uppity again.

My point is that I dont care who you are; I also didnt attack anyone during the night (Since im not scum)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:29 pm

So is Nero saying that in a game with 20-whatever people, im supposed ton have 7-8 scum already lined up by Day 2? Silly Nero.

Anyways, I went through and ISO'ed some people. Are you all trying to tell me that the play of Erratus and Empking is somehow better? Look at them yourself. DO IT. NOW.
Barely any content, not much opinion, vote swinging, massive lurking. They are both the king of fluffy one liners.

If you want a good one to compare against. I think Hoppster is doing what a regular scumhunter is doing.

So why are Erratus and EMpking getting passes and im getting the whipping stick? All you all are saying is that lurking is the best option instead of trying to root out the scum. Primate is right. Scum are coming after me thinking im an easy lynch. Oh hey, look at that, Erratus AND Empking are voting for me voting for me. Imagine my shock.
I can GUARANTEE you that one of those two is 100% scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:17 pm

Interesting how you suddenly resurface the second I call you out. Thats not suspicious at all, right?

Yes, this is the same guy that figures adding "Furc is scum about 100 times" in a spamalicious thread is a rightous way to get someone lynched.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:59 am

I guess I have to vote because Nero said so. Don't worry, I'm sure Nero will go way out of his way to ignore everything and everyone in hopes of finding something scummy about a simple vote post. Either way, based on what I said and Erratus suddenly appearing cra) overreaction defense, I think I got me a scum. Now if Empking ever decides to stop lurking, we can get a read on him too.

Flying Jalapeno crossface : Erratus Apathos
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:37 am

I dont like the way DDD stood on his White KNight pedestal and basically dismissed Vezo like he was some mere peasant in the presence of his arrogant greatness. Oh I was so hoping Vezo had him fingered as scum. I still wouldnt mind seeing a name claim. He is NK immune, right? He doesnt have any sort of meta or principle reason as to why not do it (like I do), so why is HE flip flopping and suddenly has something to hide?

I ran out of suspects after that, so I looked for some more. Erratus just screams scum to me. I laid out my arguments and what VP says its true. I havent said anything that isnt factual. If I was blaming Chess for anything, I would still be on him now. I told everyone that I would hammer on the next vote. Why would I suddenly back down from what I said?

Kise's behavior is erratic. You would think that someone claiming town would have some more focus.

And Empking. Thank you for not disappointing my opinion of you. Got any more scummy, useless one-liners to share with the class?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #62) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:03 am

Hey Nero, any particular reason that you dont have any opinion of Erratus or Empking? You seem to be ignoring the second largest wagon just to take on more shots on Scotty Bro.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Nero, I really don't care about your excuses. You're stalling by being all indignant about chasing ghosts that won't be lynched today anyways.

The fact remains that you're avoiding the issue and refuse to take a good look at Erratus because you know I'm right and me being right only serves to make you look bad.

Swallow some pride and tell me with a straight face how Erratus can't possibly be scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:19 pm

Sotty, the fact that Nero is making cases on everyone except the person that im pointing out as scum means that its just a silly personal vendetta against me. Otherwise, if he was truly scumhunting, Nero would actually take a look at a viable bandwagon and see for himself that Erratus play is scummy as hell. Especially as I repeatedly asked him to do so. If Nero can make scum cases on all sorts of people, he can definitely hope to clear Erratus and basically guarantee my lynch. But Nero wont do that. Why, Nero, why wont you do that?

The answer is because im right on Erratus and Nero cant come to grips with the fact that im not scum and im actually doing a better job picking out scum as opposed to Nero who appears to be going after easy targets.

So Sotty, to answer your question, The way Erratus suddenly appears to defend himself after massive lurking is awful. Look at his defense, it mainly amounts to a bunch of opinionated responses. So its up to everyone to do their homework, see for themselves that Erratus is scum and Empking is next.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:06 am

WTF? My vote has NOTHING to do with Cheaskid. I laid out several arguments for Erratus and even pointed out how his bar room tough guy bravado defense really is. Only two people are going by Chesskid's guy, and one is Chesskid, who only says that to hide his scumreads.

The quuestion remains, why aren't YOU checking out Erratus? Why aren't YOU forming an opinion on him. Why are YOU avoiding the subject.

I laid it out for everyone. If he guilty, say so, if he isn't then refute my statements. Tell us why he is innocent. The truth is that you can't . Erratus is a sacumbag.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:33 am

I NEVER apologized for hammering Trendall. I explained what I was going to do and I did it. Chesskid essentially called me out to do it, so I did it.

Is that an apology? Hell no.
Was Trendall one of my scumreads? No, it wasnt.
But he was someone's read. In fact, he had 13 people who clearly thought he was scum, right? My hammer has no more weight than the other 10-12 whatever votes were on the wagon. It has no more weight than Chesskids vote or random vote #6. In fact, according to the list Erratus voted for Trendall right before Chesskid. If anything, that is even MORE suspicious than my silly hammer.

If youre going to scrutinize the hammer, why not go down the list and ask everyone else why they voted for Trendall in the first place. I suggest we start with Erratus. Hey Erratus, just why exactly did you vote for Trendall, anyways?

Oh wait, I know! Erratus Post #1065

Wow Erratus, you sure havent mentioned this in all those suddenly-appearing-new-posts-with-content that youre using to come after me. Why is that Erratus, WHY IS THAT?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:32 am

Sotty, who were the people I was going after before?

Thor? (he is DEAD),
DDD (based on a now defunct investigation)
Jason? (Also DEAD)
Snake? (Extremely short lived, Jason took him out)

I think Nero is crazy and misguided, but damn, why would a scum in their right mind try to come after me 1 on 1 knowing all the heat that I would send back their way? Nero may have brass balls, Nero may be completely wrong, but would a scum want to attract so much attention to themselves? If he keeps it up though, it will become WIFOM and if I cant find any other scum like Erratus and Empking, I will have to scrutinize Nero even further.

So to answer yet another question from you Sotty, I ran out of suspects. I had to go look for new ones.
Will you vote for Erratus now Sotty, or do I need to come up with even MORE reasons for you?

hmm, is there a reason why YOU wont vote for Erratus Sotty? Whats stopping you?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:05 am

Sotty, I OMGUS'ed Nero a hell of a bunch of times, especially during RVS since I had nothing else to go with. Do you expect me to tunnel away at him even if I dont think he is Public Scum #1? Wouldnt doing that in turn make me look scummy?

I did pluck out EA out of the air. I was all ready to start going after Snake based on what was being said. But after Snake died, I ran out of suspects (see above) and started ISO'ing people looking for new scum. EA and Empking are just sitting there looking so obviously scummy that it hurts that no one else sees it because im the one pointing it out.

So Sotty, are you saying that you actually do think that EA is scummy, but somehow im MORE scummy? Do we have two scum factions all of a sudden? We cant both be scummy, otherwise why the hell would I fake pick my partner out on Day 2 and start bussing the living hell out of him? One of us is clearly town and the other one is pure vilified scum. (Answer: IS is town, EA is scum).
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:13 pm

Yea! Follow me instead! Vote the ErratusScum!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:31 pm

@KK, that's all well and good, but you don't seem to be interested in anyone elses motivation, like EA's. You only seem to be interested in digging up dirt on me. Why is that KK, WHY is that?

Oh Nero, you're so entertaining! I know you're sitting there hopping up and down in glee in your deat cackling like a mad scientist. "I got him! Got him! Woohoo!". Except you're wrong and delusional. The simple reason is that I named TWO equally scummy suspects (I haven't forgotten about you EmpkingScum! Hi!), so of course I was going to build cases on both of them until a bandwagon appeared for me to hop on. Just so happened that other townies looked at EA first, deemed him the first scum to die.

When you line up two dudes at the firing squad, does it matter which one you aim at first?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:15 am

Mwahahaha, Nero is still trying to twist my words. I already explained it Nero. I ran out of suspects, found the ISO and built my case. Do you realize how desperate you look trying to frame me Nero? Amazing.

I'm in Vegas getting drunk and whoeing, so V/LA until Sunday.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:11 am

Its like Nero expects me to flip scum if only he could just repeat it enough times!

I already said my case. EA isn't saying anything new for me to work with, Nero is just a broken record in his blood vendetta against me and Empking continues to be lurker scum.

Might be time to start taking a look at people that are still lurking or doing off wagons and start scrutinizing them. This day should end soon before the game continues to stall.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #73) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:26 pm

I still say Empking and EA are scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #74) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Nice try EA_Scum. I already said I'm still on V/LA. I won't back really back until probably Monday.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:11 am

I can read the latests posts, but its difficult to reread and do good analysis.
I can barely type on this silly phone.

Like for example, I need more time to read Gman before I vote.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:57 am

Because I'm in a god damn airport trying to read this shit ina tiny fucking screen, typing on a tiny ass keyboard and waiting for my next stupid ass plane. Next time ill just read and not bother posting anything.
Empking is scum, EA is scum, Furc is just ridiculous and Nero is using tunneling as an excuse.

What more do you want me to say? And since when is Furc champion of the people, creator of bandwagons.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:17 am

How exactly are you all going to verify the vig claim over the scum amidst all the flavor text? Are you all planning to simply guess?
Also, no suggestions on who Gman should vig yet?

Is that just not fishy to anyone else?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:34 am

Hey AV, you make it sound as if EA suddeny perked up and I suddenly showed up. Clearly you havent been paying attention.

EA has been shooting at me for days.
Empking has been shooting at me (for obvious reasons)
Nero has been on my ass since post 1.

Then there are other people that just fall into the random noise category.

So why are you trying to make it sound like im suddenly appearing and saying something about them? I have done nothing but talk about them. What youre doing here just sounds like foreshadowing a vote, which is clearly a scum move.

I still want to know how the rest of you geniuses (Who clearly though gman is scum) are going to avoid WIFOM action tomorrow if the scum fail their kill (or dont submit one).
This is why I hate claims. (Which is different than when an info cop outs you with missing gaps of info)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:28 am

Im still pushing for an EA lynch, but I agree with Sotty, which is kinda what im trying to say. I cant imagine what kind of flavor kill a Vig Eddie G would have and I dont want to waste a day just to have gman make up WIFOMy excuses tomorrow.

There has to be better characters out there that would make such better vigs.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:44 am

The first time I mention that EA hasnt really been doing much, he suddenly steps it up and starts clawing at me like a rabid Wolverine. This time, I was sporadic for a few days, but he has been clawing at me the entire time regardless. So I make a few posts despite it being less than convenient for me to do so and im suddenly being accused of doing the same thing?

You two really cant see the difference? really? None of you notice just how much more active EA is being now that he got put onto the spotlight?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:01 am

hmm, any reason why youre asking VPB to kill you and not say... oh, me? Im miffed that suddenly im not your favorite pseudo-scum anymore, Nero.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:50 pm

I agree too! So let's lynch EA, he HAS to be scum! I am willing to lynch Empking too.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:46 am

May some kind angel have mercy on me tonight then. Wow, I really hope Gman is scum now!

Anyways, form a wagon on Empking and ill hammer it.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:20 am

If I'm not under a car by tomorrow there better be hell to pay.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:18 am

I dont know what to make of whats going on now. This is like such disarray. Im sticking with my reads of Empking and Erratus and will hammer one of them accordingly. Of course, I would still prefer a lynch over a no lynch, so ill hammer anyone thats close should it come to a looming deadline.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:54 am

My preference on the current wagons is definitely Empking. Im not 100% sure on the deal with Jedi, I will have to give him another re-read.
I still got my eye on EA, for sure.

I also have a strong desire to be the hammer again, im hoping to do so on Empking (or EA).
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:58 am

Oh yea that reminds me:

IGMEOY: KK

for that really really really WIFOMy post that seems so out of place. It looks like he is trying to setup something for later.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:32 am

Ok, here is what I see on Jedi.

He had strong opinions on the Vezo/DDD fiasco and has strong opinions now that he is on the gallows. He has also sniped in on a few reads on people a few times. He has tried to vary up the reads from time to time as well, including Baby Spice in there and Nero.

But those opinions seem forced. Like looking for something to say in order to avoid the spotlight. He hasnt really jumped in to any other heavy discussions even when VP has been on his ass. I also dont like the way he toed the water on gman, then finally jumped in later. Its like he was looking for a wagon so he can go back and say he suspected him from before.

For me, its still a very mild case for scum. I much much much prefer Empking or EA as scum.

I think there is enough there for a lynch and see what happens though.

Jedi is at L-2 right now. If he gets put at L-1, im hammering and I wont apologize for it this time.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:02 am

hmm, DDD has a point. Jedi did breadcrumb his role already. Is there any way to misconstrue a hardcore heel that may be similar (ie: would have a role based on how many hits he takes).

Im leaning to believe Jedi, but just because he acts like Foley doesnt automatically mean he is Foley. Although that would be extremely ballsy to fake. Hey Jedi, which Foley are you?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:40 am

So Sotty, youre saying that its ok for Empking to not contribute anything, lurk and then sling around votes like scum? Why exactly would you defend something like that while at the same time foreshadowing a vote on Bri?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:00 am

Yea, its the identical case I had put on EA (not helpful, lurking and scummy votes, etc etc etc. sound familiar?). At least EA, although indignant, started to at least fake some pro-town stances after I called him out. Emp just got indignant and kept doing the same thing.

Right now, since the wagon on EA fizzled, my preference is on Emp. But I will hammer someone else just to get a flip if I must, although im reluctant to hammer Jedi now.

So of course the wagon is easy, the case on Emp is easy. He might as well be holding a blinking sign proclaiming his scuminess.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:11 am

Wait what? What am I ignoring?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:18 am

WTF?!?!? No case? Look dudes, just because I dont bother to write a college dissertation or go digging through my old posts to look for it just to satisfy your royalness doesnt mean that I dont have a case. Youre no more special than anyone else and I will not go fetching anything just to placate you. Stop spreading lies and disinformation about me. I could so very much say the very exact same thing on your so called useless "defense" of Empking.

Name me ONE "lurker" (IE: someone doing nothing but lurking) that I have jumped on. ONE. I called out EA and EMP (Whom youre doing a great job of buddying up to now). Even despite all of Nero's whining I have never called him out as scum.

You sirs, are LIARS.

L I A R S!!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:03 am

Despite the 12 hour deadline. I will not hammer Jedi.

I will only hammer Empking/Bristep/Gman (or EA, of course).
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Spear: Empking
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:32 pm

I told you I was going to hammer. Once Emp flips scum, I shall be vindicated. Dont forget Furc, Emp was one of my scumpicks too.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:42 am

Ahh, yes. Feels good to be awesome doesn't it? Since Empking flipped scum, I'm not sure if it means that EA is still also scum. I guess I will have to keep and eye on him.

I'm curious to see what gman has to say now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:33 am

Damn VP, EA pretty much just called you out as bitch.

Someone should be lynched over this!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:28 am

Hell yes im going to gloat. I caught me some SCUM!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:23 pm

I believe Jedi's claim. I would urge everyone to scrutinize anyone voting for Jedi at the moment.
I'm not sure what happened to gman.

I really like the Sotty/Emp connection and I will very much gladly hammer the hell out of hm (them).
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #101) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:51 am

I didn't ask specifically to be killed. I thought that gman was going to kill me last night for sure based on how the day went and comments from the peanut gallery. I think VP and a few others asked gman to kill me. I was reflecting those thoughts. Gman must have changed his mind after the flip. The fact remains that I called out Emp as scum and Emp was scum, so I'm awesome.

Another explanation could be that gman lies, attacked me, but I was protected. But I don't know why gman would lie in that scenario.

Are we artificially smacking Jedi around for roleblocking or for him to get the vig kill?

I don't know why DDD is so paranoid about me. How many more scum do I need to deliver to satisfy the bloodlust of this silly white knight?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (isolation #102) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:19 am

You're right. I forgot that the mechanic in this game is for the victim to know they were attacked. I think it was Kise that claimed that. I'm used to a more classic mechanic were the victim isn't aware of the night action.

In that case, its very possible that gman is telling the truth.
As I said earlier, I also believe Jedi and his claim. I still want to know who he blocked last night too.

My favored lynch for today is still Sotty and I am willing to hammer accordingly.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #103) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:23 am

The points on Sotty are good, but I like his defense. Im looking at previous vote counts and Sotty had ample of opportunity to vote for Jedi when Jedi was at 10 votes and the gman wagon was losing steam.

Which is funny because Jedi is one of his biggest attackers now. If there is any protection and bussing going on, it would be between Sotty and Jedi.
I think if we are to find any Empking connections, we would have to look somewhere else. Empking made sure he didnt say much and didnt connect himself to people, which was how I figured him out to be scum in the first place. In other words, I doubt we will find any connections through Empking other than analyzing wagons.

Im not so sure about EA anymore as he appears to be making attempts to contribute more now after I called him out. I think im back to square one now, so ill have to start looking around for new scum to fry.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:30 am

I dont see how Furc could possibly be scum when he was trying to roll on Empking while gman's, jedi's and my wagons were still viable.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:41 am

I dont see any evidence of a second faction anywhere. Who started that rumor?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:17 am

Uh.. VP. I must be missing some info here. We are missing kills then if there is more than one faction.

What happened to the sledgehammering on night 1 then?
No more table injuries in night two?

The only way it could work is if Dvon "serial killer" is the name of a faction that includes Bubba and company and can only attack during RAW backstage and the sledgehammering million dollar corp only attacks on Smackdown backstages.

I guess we will find out soon enough.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #107) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:34 am

I dont believe that gman is scum.
If anything, I think Scotty Bro is more likely to be scum and would much prefer to drop a hammer on his wagon.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #108) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:10 am

Catching scum isnt enough to prove my innocence? Do you require sacrificial virgins as well?
You know full well im innocent and you want me out here to catch more scum. I cant wait for Nero to get back just to see how irritated he must be when he realizes it too.

Besides, you cant stop me anyways.

I still will put it on the record yet again that im not enamored with the gman wagon.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:09 pm

I will admit that I find it curious that gman (and others) see Furc as scum when he was screaming for Emp's lynch early on. But not before me, of course. That scum catch belongs to ME.

If I was gman, I wouldnt have targeted Furc. Gman, why did you target Furc, anyways? It doesnt take much investigating to see that Furc is very unlikely to be scum. Are you gmanscum or just reckless?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (isolation #110) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:00 pm

Gman's insistence on going after Furc has me convinced that he is scum. I gave him plenty of chances to redeem himself. Bandwagon this fool, I'm ready to hammer him.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:56 am

So VP, you want to threaten a highly successful scumhunter with a lynch? You plan on doing this by yourself?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:19 am

I didnt push for a Jedi lynch since I didnt think he was scum. I didnt think gman was scum until he acted acting weird today. Someone vote for gman and ill gladly hammer him now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:51 am

Jedi, why bring all this up on VP now instead of just vig killing him tonight?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2049 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:20 am

Im very curious as to why Jedi is actively working to derail the gman wagon at L-2 instead of just calling VP out earlier or just vigging him, which is more convenient. Otherwise, who else is Jedi going to vig instead?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:56 am

Hey VP, you know who routinely say garbage like that? Investigation immune godfather scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:08 am

Jedi just said that he roleblocked you. It doesn't necessarily mean that anything actually happened.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (isolation #117) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:47 am

Speaking of which. What's with the lurking? Spineless cowardly bastards. Are we lynching scum or not?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (isolation #118) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Hehe, suckers! Nice try. Well, looks like its back to constant refreshing.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #119) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:23 pm

Can I hammer gman now, please?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (isolation #120) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:40 am

You're all forgetting that gman is hanging on to the fact that he thinks Furc is scum despite the fact that Furc was all over Empking when he didn't need to be. He even attempted to shoot him. You don't have to like Furc, but he is likely town.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (isolation #121) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:43 am

Lets just lynch gman already and have Jedi kill off one of the lurkers. I am volunteering to hammer him.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (isolation #122) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:12 am

blah blah blah, youre just jealous that I get to brag about bagging me some scum and being town. I will catch me more soon enough.
Gman is either scum that got caught trying to go after easy prey (Furc) or he is a townie that simply has given up. We will get to find out shortly.

Either way, the speculation that there is even a second party is unfounded.
Although, if there was one Dudley, surely there might be another. I guess we shall see if they surface soon enough.

Im am so town, its ridiculous. Whats your alternative AV? Stalk the boards and hope I dont get to hammer? Wait for deadline and no lynch? I do enjoy antagonizing you and even Nero, but we still do have scum to catch. Cut the junk with the prideful ego, im town, lets get this game moving before it stalls and dies.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (isolation #123) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:52 pm

I knew Empking was scum. Just sayin'
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (isolation #124) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Yea Nero, what's with you?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (isolation #125) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:40 am

Its so funny to see AV so afraid of me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #126) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:54 am

What more do I need to do to prove im town more than anyone else? All I can do is continue to hunt for scum. But apparently if im not 100%, then its not good enough for you.

Youre asking for an unattainable burden of proof from me. Its like the whole witch trial, dunk me in water, if I drown, then im not scum. Yea. Great.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (isolation #127) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:28 am

I agree. Lets end the day. I volunteer to hammer.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (isolation #128) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:41 am

I am so thoroughly enjoying this. We still have a whole week to go too.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (isolation #129) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:29 am

HA! Now im scum because everyone else is being stubborn about me? Oh man, thats comedy gold.

Besides, I dont see what the big deal is, im so town now that the scum are sure to get rid of me soon anyways. So whats the issue? What are you so afraid of?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2175 (isolation #130) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:12 am

Furc, the wagon is stalling because a few people are afraid of me and dont want me to hammer gman. They think im some SK or some unconfirmed second faction, but im really just another townie that obviously wants to hammer as much as I can. (Which isnt a claim, that fact is pretty obvious by now anyways).
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (isolation #131) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:14 am

Why am I starting to think that there are scum out there that are afraid of me and are now fanning these flames of stubbornness. If I were Jedi, I would be looking to vig those people that are againt me hammering.

Either way, I will get my vindication. I will get other chances to hammer later and gloat further to no end.

In the interest of moving along and hopes that certain idiots and scum are killed off:
eye poke: gman
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (isolation #132) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:38 am

Oh sure, now no one else wants to hammer. Figures.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2230 (isolation #133) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:36 am

Now this has certainly become a hell of a lot more interesting. Youre all forgetting that Jedi was a vig last night. Cactus Jack used to a bearhug, so im sure thats Jedi.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2238 (isolation #134) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:46 am

Death to Sotty! I will gladly hammer him.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (isolation #135) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:02 am

So what are the odds on DX having a roleblocker and that they blocked Jedi then?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (isolation #136) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:02 am

The last person that claimed vig and failed that night turned out to be scum, just sayin'
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (isolation #137) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:14 pm

I find it so funny that somehow all of these belt holders always forget to pass it on. Does the belt give everyone amnesia?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2286 (isolation #138) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:55 am

Im all for that idea of the belts. Im still highly suspicious that people continue to coveniently forget to pass the belts.

Additionally, Sotty got caught in a lie, thats reason enough for him to hang.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #139) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:17 am

Now comes the fun part, which wrestler would fit a role like that?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #140) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:56 am

Is Sotty another gman style scum were they just gave up as well? Lets finish him then.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (isolation #141) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:40 am

I'm ok with the explanation from AV. We already have too many name claims going, but if its as simple as the heels are the scum, this game is busted anyways unless the mod gave fakeclaims to the scum.

I don't think there is much more to discuss. Jedi can decide what to do with Chess or Furc (whether to vig him or not).
Personally, I think Scott B looks like good vig bait, so let's see who flips tomorrow.

spear: SottyRulez[\b]
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #142) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:57 am

I think the idea is that they would look for each other anyways.

Re doing my vote so it counts

spear: sottyrulez
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2349 (isolation #143) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:38 am

Oh hey, I miscounted. I was really hoping to hammer too.

spinning backfist: DDD

I want DDD to make a show of support on this wagon by voting, then ill hammer.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #144) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:35 am

Thats fine DDD, I dont have to cooperate either. I will keep an eye for scum, keep it to myself and just win it at the end game for eternal townie glory.
But hey, as long as Jedi keeps vigging, its all good, right?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2361 (isolation #145) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:42 am

Screw DDD, white knights should burn in hell. Jedi for champ!

Support: Jediknight
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (isolation #146) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:55 am

Im also surprised that CK is also still alive. He is clearly NK bait. Is Andre immune to night attacks? Is that why some NK's are missing?

Would it make sense to ask whoever is the Undertaker to confirm AV's claim? Or is for some reason AV's masonry ability one-sided? Or do we wait another day until after we string Lowell?

Did anyone publicly call out Primate?
Lowell must clearly die.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2367 (isolation #147) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:10 am

I fully support the death of AV.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (isolation #148) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:24 am

Chesskid, pay attention, its not 15 different people. Its 15 votes. Anyone who doesnt support Jediknight for champ is either extremely selfish, or scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (isolation #149) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:36 am

Hey DDD, my thoughts about your dick moves are irrelevant.
Whos more useful to the town, you or Jedi? (the answer is pretty obvious).

If you have useful information to the town, I guess you better spit it out soon before Jedi becomes champ and suddenly the confirmed townie White Knight has no protection and gets NK'ed. We wouldnt want anyone to think DDD is being selfish, right?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #150) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:55 am

Unless you can kill people, roleblock or doc protect, youre really not all that useful. In fact, the more you argue with me about your selfishness in not giving the belt to Jedi, youre starting to be a detriment to the town.

In fact, what exactly have you done other than just spout off about how much of a townie you claim to be and jumped on all sorts of "me too" wagons?
White Knights sure are useful, arent they? (I will explain this time; they are not).
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (isolation #151) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:26 am

Seriously dude, you think because youre saying that youre a "confirmed supertownie" that Jedi isnt more useful than you are? You would have been long dead if it wasnt for Vezo and having better targets out there.

Acting all arrogant isnt a roleclaim.
Acting all arrogant doesnt help anyone except you.
Acting all arrogant doesnt catch scum.

Sure in 3 man lylo, the second guy has better odds voting for the third guy than you.
Sure, you may be hiding some superman role and acting like a macho asshole is your way to keep it hidden.

But until we know what your deal is, youre just being detrimental to this town.
You want people to agree with you, how about you stop screwing them over like youre trying to do with Jedi now?

Lording over everyone because you claim to be the golden child doesnt do jack shit. Im going to play follow the vig with Jedi, why wont you?
I shouldnt waste much more time with you. Once Jedi gets the belt, youre NK bait anyways.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #152) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Jesi, you mean with votes (moves), right? Because I cant possibly understand why ANYONE wouldnt want you with the belt. Any opinion?

FOS: Anyone not supporting Jedi.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (isolation #153) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Yea right. I will NEVER trust you, DDD. I dont trust you White Knights. We didnt get a full cop confirm on you, all we got is a hometown. All sorts of wacky scenarios can play out still.
We dont know who you are. We dont know what youre up to. We dont know what you can do. You could be a god damn serial killer for all we know.

"Trust me." Scummier words could not be spoken.

Jedi coming through with the barbwire kill is more trustworthy than someone being from Bumfuck, MN. At least Jedi is contributing. All we get from you is a holier than thou attitude and "Trust me".

All im trusting is that youre putting Jedi to ungodly NK death.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (isolation #154) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:49 pm

I will let your lemmings that follow you like the rats follow the pied piper grudgingly drag me along since obviously no one is going to listen anyways.

I still want a hammer too.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (isolation #155) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Whatever, the hell with DDD. Jedi is still infinitely more useful. Im not going to sit here and let DDD lecture us and have us do whatever the fuck he wants. I deal with known facts. Jedi claimed and his role is pretty much confirmed. I dont even care what DDD wants to do, I refuse to kneel before some White Knight and gobble him just because he says so.

Im going to do whatever the hell I want and im still going to catch scum. Caveat Emptor for the rest of you that are going to let DDD tell you what to do with no information whatsoever. Just bullshit "Trust me".
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (isolation #156) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:49 pm

As a cruel joke of the universe, DDD and I are the current Tag Champs. I know Jedi asked and I been waiting for DDD to answer, considering he is the "towniest of them all", but yet he continues to evade that answer as well.

Jedi is right DDD, youre the champ, youre above reproach and you still wont claim? All youre doing at this point is being a detriment to the town. You want mindless zombies to follow you, how is that not scummy as hell? Its not paranoia at all, DDD is being evasive, arrogant and not forthcoming with information. DDD isnt even fully cop cleared. Any normal scenario and his ass would have been lynched already. Yet here, people praise him and he hasnt done shit. Hasnt caught any scum, hasnt given us any ideas. In fact, his only claim to fame is fucking me over.

FOS on anyone not giving the belt to Jedi and instead choosing to follow this farce. "I have a plan" and "trust me" in the midst of a bunch of insults isnt enough. I cant wait to see DDD flip scum. DDD is hiding something when he is supposedly 100% safe. Thats suspicious.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (isolation #157) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Kise. Since youre Taker anyways, why cant YOU search for Kane? You realize how silly its going to look when you come up dead tomorrow and you wont be able to backup AV's claim?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (isolation #158) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Sod off, I made that point earlier which youre choosing to ignore. On fire my ass, all you been doing is riding other people's coattails.

I dont trust you. This little gambit of yours is not worthy of trust, no matter who you claim to be.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2412 (isolation #159) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:25 pm

Good luck making it through the night then, AV.

I have been pointing your faults DDD, youre the one choosing to dismiss them through playstyle.

PEDIT: Jedi, CM Punk is in the game too.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (isolation #160) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:51 am

Its that whole pompous arrogant holier than thou attitude that has us not trusting you. Stop acting like youre fucking Superman, you havent done shit for anyone here despite your claims. And this isnt even some personal bullshit with me, youre being a dick to Jedi, VV, to EVERYONE.

I dont even care who you try to claim to be anymore, you lost whatever chance you had of me trusting you a long time ago.
"Trade a name claim". Good faith my ass. Whatever, as if you were so fucking important. Once Jedi gets the belt, youll be back to be being an NK bait nobody.

Hey VV, we are all suspicious of AV, but we can wait a day to see what Kise says. Lowell is at -2, and fuck DDD if he tries to block my hammer again. Im willing to wait for Jedi to get the majority of support before I hammer. There isnt much else to discuss here.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (isolation #161) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:25 am

Hey DDD, there is more than 1 scum faction as you know; but nice try obfuscating the subject there. Is it all spin spin spin and deflect with you?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2432 (isolation #162) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:08 am

Right, the long illustrious list of 0 scum that DDD has caught. The fact that he is overstating a hometown claim as a 100% cop clear is deceitful enough as it is, DDD is still the champ of bangwagon jumping and claiming Furc's suspicions as his own. But his own contributions to the town? Thats 0.

If no one is discussing anything else, lets get a move on here. Support Jedi, lynch Lowell.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2440 (isolation #163) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:57 pm

So now that its settled, Jedi becomes champ. Kise checks out AV, Jedi can kill whoever he wants (Gman seems like a food choice, just sayin') and whoever else dies tonight, dies.

Ok, im ready to hammer. Someone put a move on Lowell now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2442 (isolation #164) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:10 pm

I think BS means the attacks on Jedi to activate his role. We have to make sure he is vig ready before we hammer on Lowell. (Who isnt even bothering to defend himself at this point).

Punch: Jedi
Kick: Jedi
Slap: Jedi
Stomp: Jedi
Hair Pull: Jedi
Eye Poke: Jedi
Pull finger back: Jedi
Push: Jedi
Trip: Jedi
Bite: Jedi
Ear tug (hard): Jedi
Nose Squeeze: Jedi

That should be enough to put him over. Bring on the Lowell vote so I can drop the hammer.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2444 (isolation #165) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:53 pm

uh... How about Gobots as a good vig choice instead? Can we finish off Lowell now please? Jedi can continue to investigate DDD during the night phase.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (isolation #166) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:16 am

EA, I would be all over AV right now if it wasn't for the fact that Kise is pretty much guaranteed to determine his fate tomorrow. Now of course we can go into the implausible where Kane can recruit Undertaker into the MDC or something, but that's insane.

For now, we lynch Lowell, have Jedi kill whoever and we will see what comes up in the aftermath tomorrow.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2450 (isolation #167) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:16 am

I dont know whats so scary about me that has you all so spooked. Im very much town.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2452 (isolation #168) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:48 am

Wouldnt scum Lowell get lynched anyways? I already placated your paranoia once. I wont do it again.
In the end im here to help the town and this is the best way for me to do so.

Much like you wouldnt leave Jedi's vigs on the table, im not leaving hammers out. Even if I have to get screwed out of them.

Im ready to lynch scum, its the paranoid folks that arent lynching him.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (isolation #169) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:04 am

I will so call your bluff this time CK. Youre seriously going to come after me instead of just about 100% scum Lowell?

Like DDD, whats you so town about you CK? What have you done other than lurk most of the game and provide minor snipes? You claim to be Andre, but so fucking what? Just like DDD, you really havent shown any purpose to the town. If youre night kill immune (you too? LOL) then sit down, shut up and come back when you have a theory regarding someone who may actually be scum.

So if you think you can waste a lynch on me with something like 5 scum running around just because it aggravates you that I actually want to be as helpful as I can to the town, then the guilt lays on you. Im playing to my townie wincon, are you?

My conscience is clear, I got nothing to lose and a town victory to claim when I get what I want. So go ahead Chesskid, rally the troops, derail the town victory.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (isolation #170) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:11 am

I'm infinitely more helpful with the hammers.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (isolation #171) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:46 pm

Nice try scumbag. You were tracked to a very dead Bristep. You start coming up with a good fakeclaim soon.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (isolation #172) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Isnt AV going to be verifiable by Kise anyways?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (isolation #173) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Oh really now? He can only check the tag champion? I thought he could only check for the Undertaker amongst whoever.

Haha, he needs to die. Jedi, vig the shit out of AV please. Now someone put a move on Lowell so I can hammer him.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (isolation #174) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:42 am

Oh the irony is beautiful. Thanks Furcolow!

Spear; lowell

Jedi. Don't vig AV tonight, we can lynch him tomorrow.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (isolation #175) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:55 am

I intend to. He can talk to whoever DDD picks.

Of course, unless you're scum and the only way to take out Taker is when he has the tag belt. Either, I don't think you're living much longer if you are lying, lad.

Oh and another
Spear: Lowell

Just to make sure it sticks.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (isolation #176) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:13 am

You realize how weak and implausible is that the one night that you find the right person, (Taker), that he would just happen to have the tag belt too? Especially when tag champs aren't normally revealed? Your role is odd enough as it is. If Kise turns up dead for any reason, you're dead. Otherwise, let's hope he clears you, lad.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (isolation #177) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:53 am

So, Kise was invulnerable to night attacks huh? Looks like HHH called his bluff. I tried to give the belt to Kise obviously, so thats probably how CK ended up with it.

People's Elbow? Rock is MDC? Say it aint so, Rock!

Jedi... where is your kill?
Tracker results?

Is it time to lynch AV now? I could use another hammer.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2503 (isolation #178) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:23 pm

I think there are too many wrestlers still available where a claim would be useful. All it would serve is to make targets out of our most powerful players.
The current course is fine. Bump up Jedi, let him kill whoever is scummy and keep putting pressure on the scum.
EA can still track people.

Right now, AV needs to die. I dont care if its a frame up job or not. He is useless and suspicious regardless.

FOS: EA
Yea, you caught us a Dudley, but nothing says that scum cant be a tracker. Suggesting a mass claim is suspicious.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (isolation #179) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:34 am

Now im thoroughly convinced that AV is scum and needs a good lynching. Thats like his third conspiracy theory in a row.

Anything else to discuss? Jedi doing his vig thing again I assume?
I know who the other tag champ should be, so I will let the parties that know who has it speak up if they deem it necessary.

The main thing to be concerned about are self-proclaimed white knights like DDD and maybe EA flipping up to be actual scumbags. Im still uncertain on Chesskid as well. In fact, the only person I truly trust is Jedi. But there isnt much to do with that now when we have been lynching scum on an almost daily basis. A few more flips tomorrow and we should be able to narrow this down easily.

Setup AV and ill gladly drop the hammer.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (isolation #180) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:07 am

Im the one that pushed him over last time. This time I was going to let Jedi give us the word first, impertinent fool. I dont see you voting for AV yet either. Protecting an MDC scumbuddy or trying to out-hammer the townie (that be me) again?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #181) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:41 am

Oh AV, you're hilarious. I'm glad, GLAD!, that we are finally getting rid of you. No one could ever be stupid enough to fall for this crap.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2521 (isolation #182) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:56 am

Are we waiting on Jedi at this point?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (isolation #183) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 am

Onward to victory! Lets do this. Time to string up AV.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (isolation #184) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:57 pm

So what's the hesitation to voting AV, DDD? Don't think that no one notices that you two have been working together and cooperating all game. Its surely going to look bad for you when AV flips scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #185) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Hahaha, its funny how AV thinks he is actually surviving the day without being lynched. No explanation of all his shenanigans, just more useless anti-IS drivel.

More deflection from DDD, typical.

I'm just waiting on Jedi and the lurkers now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2549 (isolation #186) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:52 pm

By the way, AV is already lynch. DDD screwed me out of another hammer.

Way to hinder the town DDD. Let's hope your scummyass turns up dead.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (isolation #187) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:58 am

Uh.. EA. If furc killed DDD, who killed gobots? I don't recall Cactus Jack doing too many F5's.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (isolation #188) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:48 am

DDD was also a bodyguard (I was really hoping that he was scum). More likely he was killed protecting HHH's real target. Now the question is, is that trackable to DDD or the original target?
So assuming the DDD kill is explained, who killed gobots?

Either way, I dont see a reason to not go through with the Furc lynch, he is the scummiest amongst us anyways.
Then again, the conspiracy theorist in me says that Jedi has only been successful with his kill once in three nights.
EA has gotten us Dudleys and MDC's. if he bags HHH, then obviously he is clear. But I think that if he was going to pull this gambit, he needed to have done it for the win tomorrow instead of today.
Baby, you just been coasting all game along with CK, thats scummy behavior.

For now, you all can let Furc claim and all that stuff, im ok with lynching him anyways. Now that DDD and AV are gone, none of you assholes even dare to try to take away my hammer.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (isolation #189) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:23 am

I didnt even think of it that way Spice. I think youre right.

Punch: Jedi
Kick: Jedi
Strangle: Jedi
Groin Pull: Jedi
Ear Tug: Jedi
Bite: Jedi
Wet Willie: Jedi
Toe Yank: Jedi
Bend finger back: Jedi
Eye poke: Jedi
Forehead Slap: Jedi
Noogie: Jedi
Hair Pull: Jedi
Nose Grind: Jedi
Slap: Jedi

Now go off an lets see if you can actually kill someone this time Jedi, you been failing us a hell of a lot.

I will be standing by for the hammer.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (isolation #190) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Whatever, you don't need me to claim if this game is pretty much over. I'm town, that's good enough. Now vote Furc scum and ill hammer him still just in case we are somehow wrong.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (isolation #191) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:34 am

I don't give a shit about what CK thinks. I have all the patience in the world to just simply wait.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (isolation #192) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:03 am

Way to be pro-town by wasting time with me and trying to waste a lynch. You do understand that if for some reason we are wrong about Furc (however that may be), youre probably next CK? It might do you some good to gain some extra townie points and stop looking for excuses to get Furc lynched.

You do realize that you have tried to stall a scum lynch with this little dick waving action towards me about three times now?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #193) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:05 am

Care to elaborate? I dont recall any now dead cop clearing you.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (isolation #194) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:08 am

Bleh, fine. Death to Furc, we win.

Spear: Furcolow
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”