Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by GummyBear »

Fate wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: CooLDOg

For not wanting to double up his scumkill with mine.

Yes, he would be that obvious as scum.
FUCK.

YEAH.

VOTE: CooLDoG
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Post by GummyBear »

Money on Shadow-buddy. They WOULD be scum together.
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by GummyBear »

Don't worry.

We're here.

and it's...

SPRING BREAK.

Which to normal college students would be super awesome, but since we're far from normal college students, this really just means that we're throwing all caution into the wind and finally taking, you know, a break.

Since we still have rehearsal tonight til 9m (MST), our personal catch-up deadline is gunna be by midnight.

Upon first glance, we feel like ShadowGuru might actually be making the most sense either of us has seen in either of their histories on this site (though we'd prefer if they actually signed their posts as the cop symbol is already in their sig and discriminating if there's two of them is just dumb).
Oops...that was just D1.
There's a lot of inconsistencies today and we feel as though his questioning us about why we thought he was CD's scum-buddy seemed defensive, if not entirely misplaced. We hate you for messing with our VI/scum-dar. You're entirely null for now.

We're not sure what Fate is trying to do with his little semantics game. We're wary of his ability to bus when it's obvious he was dealing with an incompetent player. We also feel as though he played a very risky WIFOM game by claiming SK, or whatever he did.

Those are the things that I can think of off the top of my head. Like I said, we'll be sitting down together tonight and finally hashing out our thoughts on the rest of the game. <3

-Singer
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by GummyBear »

Espeonage wrote:@ MoI: Looks like a good case. Not going to join it though. I am actually going to do a notetaking reread sometime over the weekend. Also Which VI am I killing? I see two.
WUT.
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by GummyBear »

Singer has her own things she wants to comment on in another post:
Shadow 96 wrote:
I feel I'm good at reading singer's meta, which is why, if you'll notice, I asked singer to start signing!
CMAR, You’ve only ever played in one other game with Singer, which is currently ongoing. D1 of the game isn’t even over yet. How can you possibly claim to be able to read her meta?

Gold, I hope you get better on D2. Right now, you’re basically useless. (Not scummy; just useless.)

Nopoint, your 133 is… not good. Clearing people based on stuff CD said? Really? *thumbsdown* Additionally, something to point out in your 137:
Nopoint wrote: Farside feels town to me all the time.
Does that not bother you? If someone always read town to me, I would automatically leave them off of my town list until they were even more townie than usual. It’s an individual baseline thing; if someone’s playstyle always reads as town, then you should probably be more suspicious of them than anyone else.

Shadow, your 180 is just not good. LMP points out a flaw in your reasoning and you respond with the equivalent of “NUH UH I’M RIGHT YOU’RE WRONG.” And then (in your 183) calling MoI flailing scum? Really? Come on, now. And LMP and MoI are NOT buddying you. You should maybe check the definition of buddying.

Additionally: Fate is very clearly not the SK. That’s pretty much durrrrrrrrr at this point, IMO.
farside wrote:
Right lets bypass everything scummy he does and call it newb.
I sense a scum connection here folks.
First: what has Gold done that’s scummy? Give me real evidence; your ISO certainly doesn’t show any. Second: Calling MoI Gold’s buddy for pointing out faulty reasoning from you? Helloooooo OMGUS.
Your insistence on Gold being scummy makes no sense, and comes across as scum gunning for a VI - mislynch.
farside just zoomed up the scumlist.

Shadow: why the unvote?
Shadow wrote: Basically, their 4 pitiful posts are actually even scummy; I don't see how you can be so scummy in like 5 lines
This sounds like a pretty strong opinion to be unvoting without any explanation…

Shadow, farside, and Nopoint (to a lesser extent) top our scumlist right now. Espeonage is null. Gold is a null VI.

-quadz
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:56 am

Post by GummyBear »

Fate wrote:
AGar wrote:Also, Fate: Nothing was worded about it being a 1-shot or invincible. Part of my suspicion on being shot was that I was not instructed to pass it on at any point.
So you're saying its lost or what are you saying?

What do you think about the Medic claiming and receiving it? His protection last night is confirmed Non-Halfscum (either SK or Mafia)
I'm curious as to how you came to the conclusion that the medic had a successful save. For all you know, AGar could've been the target of both the SK and mafia. Unlikely, but I don't know how that could be anything but speculation (aka MoI's list) at this point.
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Post by GummyBear »

Fate, can you respond to this? Thanks.

Additionally, Shadow needs to respond to our question in 239.
Shadow 261 wrote:even if he attributed one of my quotes to CMAR
My bad.
Farside 267 wrote:So your basing this on flips. That's a nice stawman. Hold people accountable for their vote after a flip, but ignore everyone on Gold since scum don't bus right?
Seriously.
I fail to see how that's a strawman. It's good for us that you're pretty much confirmed town, cause otherwise, you'd be our first mislynch. Also, excellent OMGUS-vote in the same post... *sigh*

Espy is also confirmed town due to lack of CC.

Shadow's plan in 298 is good, as far as I can tell. I see no problems with it, as long as the BP vest can still be passed. +townpoints

With that + farside being town + AGar's catch on nopoint, which bolsters our additional feelings on him:

VOTE: Nopoint.

-quadz
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by GummyBear »

Also, I intended to add this to the previous post, but my copy & paste must've messed up. Looking at LMP's ISO, I'm unconvinced that he's scum. Additionally, a hammer this early is bad for town. Reducing discussion = bad.

-quadz
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Post by GummyBear »

To add, I wanted to clarify that we think the discussion needs to continue for farside to have something to think about in regards to potential subjects to watch. I want to especially mention Fate, for calling for a hammer to end discussion while you had an outlying post that needs to be addressed.

Additionally, while I agree Shadow's been using his head far more than I've ever seen the Furc side of him do before, I agree with MoI that we need to be cautious. Both of us know exactly what he's talking about, and it wasn't pretty. His plan leaves room for three people to be confirmed town, but I do have my own concerns, which I'm sure are the same "back of the head paranoid" thoughts that MoI has. It also potentially wastes a watch...but with the upside of leaving a town alive, so...meh.

-Singer
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Post by GummyBear »

Oh. My. Gawd. No. One. Hammer.

We have thoughts. But we've had super weird schedules which have effectively cockblocked us from figuring those thoughts out and posting what they are. I'm going on 40 (>_> I dozed off while making this post; edit: 41) hours of no sleep. :(

ANYWAY...things look good for us, so the hammer can wait. We're falling asleep, but this game gets first priority when we wake up ON OUR DAY OFF.

-Singer
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:38 pm

Post by GummyBear »

vote: Fate
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:46 am

Post by GummyBear »

Curse you, CoolDog. Curse you.

Also, curse hitting protection 3 nights in a row. Ugh.
GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:35 am

Post by GummyBear »

One issue with making it not go to town right off the bat: if it ends up on scum, they'll just pass it amongst themselves for the whole game. See Kunkstar7's Cyclic Experimentation Set x01 Mafia for more details on cycling powers (the whole game was based around it). The modding account was The Eruci.

Perhaps make the Armorer's vest-donation non-consecutive?

GummyBear
GummyBear
Goon
GummyBear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:45 am

Post by GummyBear »

That's very possibly the best suggestion so far.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”