[winger]
[winger]
Goon
[winger]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by [winger] »

Calcifer wrote:Oh, and I take back what I said before. I'm not going to post the reasons (they're quite insane), but I'll give you my conclusions.

{C-Worl, Cookie, Friend, winger} contains at least one--probably two--scum.
Okay, maybe this will fly with everyone else, know you're probably doing this just to gauge reactions, but I'd like an actual explanation.
Parama wrote:Calcifer, explain each of those reads in detail, because right now I'm really liking my vote as more than RVS.
I agree with this (minus the fact that my vote isn't on Calcifer).
DLG wrote:If you're going to sell yourself as hyperTownie, I'd expect the unrelated fluff-n-stuff to disappear. Is anything grabbing your attention, yet?
This seems to be jumping the gun a bit… Pine made two comments during the random stage, and yet DLG is telling him not to do that. I don't see DLG making the same comments towards any of the other "fluff-n-stuff" posts during RVS.
Calcifer wrote:I'm fully capable of explaining the reads in detail, but feel it'd be anti-town to do so at this moment.
Fair enough, but I will be expecting an explanation before the day is over.
Pine wrote:And honestly, Black Swan was the best movie I'd seen all year.
You're my new favorite. :)
Seriously though, you should try to be more concise, your posts are very dense and hard to process.
Friend wrote:Pine definitely seems like he's trying too hard (and I concur with the lack of wall-reading). That sarcastic response wasn't good either.
I'm not sure if I think he's trying too hard in a suspicious manner. It may just be that this is his first game here and he's trying to assert himself. I definitely do not like the long posts. It's much more helpful to be concise than it is to require more reading in one long post than the rest of the page combined.
Cookie, regarding Jerbs' vote on Pine, wrote:I don't like this post.

It smells funny.
What was wrong with that vote? What bothered you specifically? "It smells funny" isn't a suitable explanation.
Pine wrote:Ask me to cut back if you're bothered by verbosity, but not reading posts solely because of their length is only to the scum's advantage, especially when the poster has put a lot of thought and analysis into them.
I disagree with this. Not reading long posts does not benefit scum, and posting long posts does not benefit town.
Calcifer wrote:Parama, never ever ever ever ask Mastin to explain his reads in detail . Ever. Your paranoia has a musty town smell to it, though. However, don't bother. It's not like you'll catch me anyways.
I'm guessing Mastin is one of the people playing the Calcifer account? Anyway, I don't care if Mastin has a habit of not explaining his reads, he needs to explain them. And I definitely don't like Calcifer's vote on Cookie at this stage in the game. Granted, I'm not a fan of Cookie's open dissent with Jerbs' vote on Pine, but I don't think a vote followed by a bold declaration of scum is appropriate. That being said, I'm getting a vague town vibe from the Calcifer slot.
[winger]
[winger]
Goon
[winger]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by [winger] »

Additionally: there are too many players who haven't posted enough/at all to be declaring that someone is decidedly scum yet.
[winger]
[winger]
Goon
[winger]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by [winger] »

C-Worl wrote:Those who don't open there thoughts up to the rest of town are scum. Give reasons for your list Calcifer. Also, I've seen very little value in any of Pine's posts and his sensitivity to everyone is lolable. Parama asking Mastin to explain himself is in no way paranoa. Don't post a list of scumspects unless you plan on explaining it. Winger is a hypocrite for harping on Pine's long posts when his last one was humongous.

Here's my list of scumspect though. (Calcifer and Pine)

Calcifer: For making an initial list of scumspects with no reasoning. I don't care if the reasons are retarded not giving any is scumtastic.

Pine: For his arrogant, long, and mostly pointless posts.
I get a read of newbish town from this post. C-Worl, how many games have you played in before this?
[winger]
[winger]
Goon
[winger]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by [winger] »

@C-Worl: A hydra is an account which consists of two players, and "meta" means basically someone's normal playstyle/tendencies.

I can't agree with THB's vote on C-Worl. Also, I don't think meta is useful in this game, given the fact that me, C-Worl, Pine, and Cookie are all new here and therefore don't have a meta.
[winger]
[winger]
Goon
[winger]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by [winger] »

C-Worl wrote:Posting a scum list with no reasons toward it is a highly scum thing to do
I ask you this: can you see any potential benefit from someone withholding reasons? This question is to C-Worl, I'd like nobody else to respond to this.
[winger]
[winger]
Goon
[winger]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by [winger] »

C-Worl wrote:@Calcifer If you're not going to explain your list then I will.

As scum you're posting a fake list. The list of town includes your scum buddies and a list of random players. It's designed for the town players to see that you think they're town and so they won't question you or the other players on that list. Your list of scum likely includes one real scum so that if you get lynched he'll be safe or if he gets lynched you'll be safe. Therefore I feel inclined to:

Vote: Calcifer
This is bad.
Also, I would lynch GreyICE today. I can't explain why.
Now you gonna vote me, C-Worl?
[winger]
[winger]
Goon
[winger]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Post by [winger] »

So... GreyICE couldn't handle the game himself, and needed Katsuki to help? o_0
[winger]
[winger]
Goon
[winger]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:57 am

Post by [winger] »

silverbullet999 wrote:I'll admit that for now.

1.pine
2.cworl
3. [winger]

in no particular order
So, all newbies?
[winger]
[winger]
Goon
[winger]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by [winger] »

silverbullet wrote:Aren't defenses of i'm just a noob more or less supposed to be thought of through the player himself?
Are you yourself claiming a newbcard or nay?
What?

I'm just saying it's mighty convenient that your entire scumlist is comprised of people who all have the label of "Townsperson" beside their name.
[winger]
[winger]
Goon
[winger]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by [winger] »

Whatever, me and Pine are still much newer than everyone else.
[winger]
[winger]
Goon
[winger]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:57 am

Post by [winger] »

diddin's vote on me is scummy, IMO. He showed up, didn't say much about the main wagons, and put a relatively safe, unquestioned vote on me. It'd be quite easy for him to leave it there the rest of the day and avoid commenting on any of the main wagons.

Vote: diddin

Let's hear what you have to say.
[winger]
[winger]
Goon
[winger]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:19 am

Post by [winger] »

Mod: my Spring Break just started, expect me to be fairly unavailable from today through the weekend (at least).
[winger]
[winger]
Goon
[winger]
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by [winger] »

Hey mod, you should probably replace me.

I'd really hate to start this reputation this early on the site (my second game), but I don't want to be unfair to the other players, and my spring break means I'm working ridiculous hours. I just got home from a 12 hour shift and I'm too exhausted to catch up, and I'm working doubles this entire week. I'm really, really sorry.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”