DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:05 am

Post by DLG »

Howdy, all.

VOTE: TwoHeadedBoy 'cause two headed = two faced = scum.
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:42 am

Post by DLG »

Pine wrote:I'm brash and aggressive, and like to challenge everyone, a few people at a time. So don't be surprised if I suddenly launch into a detailed analysis of your actions so far and read entirely too deeply into them.
Pine wrote:Bugs me not to know which pronoun to use.
Pine wrote:Clearly, you didn't see Black Swan.
If you're going to sell yourself as hyperTownie, I'd expect the unrelated fluff-n-stuff to disappear. Is anything grabbing your attention, yet?

@Empking and Calcifer
You both have Friend in your sights already, but aren't providing any reasons. Please do so.

Preview edit: Similar thought here, Parama.

@ evilpacman18
So, ConfidAnon's joke was trite. Do you have anything other than hypersensitivity to a random vote on you to offer?

UNVOTE: TwoHeadedBoy

No need for a random vote when things are picking up already.
DLG
DLG
Goon
DLG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:09 am

Post by DLG »

@ Mod: Has diddin confirmed, yet?

VOTE: Pine
I already pointed out the contradiction between "Hi, everyone, I'm SuperTownie, fluff, fluff." Since then,
Pine wrote:Note that that's not a FOS, per se, just wariness.
You cannot possibly waffle anymore than this on someone.
Pine wrote:It is clear to me that this adaptation of live strategy is not being received well in this crowd, and I'm now scrambling to adjust to water that is suddenly over my head.
Pine wrote:TL;DR: I've gone from being a big fish in a small pond to medium at best in a big pond. Stuff that's been effective for me in the past no longer is. I'm going to scale back the aggressiveness of my style, and would like you all to cut me a small but reasonable amount of slack. I'm going to try and pipe down a bit for the next day or two, and figure out how to appropriately integrate. I'm not going to do anyone any good by getting lynched on Day One for not knowing how to play with the big kids.
This is just scum looking to survive and blend in. Any townie with the ego of Pine's first post would just say "Fuck y'all, this is how I do it, deal with it!" Well, probably not that concisely, but that would be the theme.
Here's some more of that mindset.
Pine wrote:I objected to Jerbs lack of, well, anything in his post. I just didn't feel it was a good idea to go apeshit on his vote against me. Hence my mixed-signals, sarcastic response.
And, you have got to be kidding me with this discussion of 2+2=4. Pine needs to hang. Right now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”