Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Jerbs »

Vote: Pine

He's scum
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Jerbs »

you guys post too quickly

reasons I think Pine is scum (I'll back off him because of what Calcifer said tho)

1. Tries to hard to look town
2. Posts so much fluff
3. This post
Pine wrote:Good god. Have a nice 10-hour spring break sleep and wake up to a lynch mob.

Re: Going to bed-Seriously? I went to bed. There were a couple of hours of intense back-and-forth, and by the time it was getting into the early AMs, I had had enough. I was declaring my intent not to respond to anything for a while, as I'd be unconscious. Regardless of the fact that I played Starcraft 2 for a while before actually going to sleep.
indicates fear of being lynched while away

@DLG: Your reasons boil down to 1) Expressing uncertainty 2) Taking a blow to my ego and actually learning from it and 3) The math discussion, which I didn't actually start, got goaded into, and have tried repeatedly to suppress or end. I'm not sure whether this is tunnel vision or whether you're just squinting as hard as you can in order to make the case you've already decided upon.

Re: Trying too hard: Yeah, I was. So now that I'm trying to back off, as half the thread was clamoring for me to do, it's even more suspicious? I don't get you people. Simply put, I've made mistakes regardless of my alignment. As Town, I've pissed people off and let ego get in the way, and distract people from hunting actual scum. As Mafia, I've gotten too greedy and too obvious. As SK, I've stuck my neck out way too far and gotten noticed. As some other third or fourth party...well, it'd depend on the role, but it still isn't good.
so you've made mistake regardless of your alignment. you could still be scum

My actions thus far have included a lot of
mistakes
. I screwed up early, and of course I'm trying to fix things now. I put myself into a lose/lose/lose position, and which 'lose' I'm in depends only on alignment. Bad for Town and bad for scum=novice errors. Null tells.
false. I could claim doc right now if I wanted to. Bad for whatever faction I'm on. Is that a null read?

Right now, I'm taking on water. I'll return to actual scumhunting once I've bailed out and gotten back on course. I've noticed things, but I don't think they'd be taken seriously by about half the group right now.
half plus one is what i takes to lynch. And, this is an excuse for "im not gonna scumhunt"
4. Gut
pine wrote:TL;DR: I've gone from being a big fish in a small pond to medium at best in a big pond. Stuff that's been effective for me in the past no longer is. I'm going to scale back the aggressiveness of my style, and would like you all to cut me a small but reasonable amount of slack. I'm going to try and pipe down a bit for the next day or two, and figure out how to appropriately integrate. I'm not going to do anyone any good by getting lynched on Day One for not knowing how to play with the big kids.
Excuse to lurk and not help
6. His response to my vote on him

@Antihero
My meta has never been consistent.

PEDIT: diddin, what was that?
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Jerbs »

o wait Im still voting pine

unvote
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Jerbs »

the coloring in my earlier post meant what I wrote in response.

I say we let Pine live today, as Calcifer seems so sure he's town.
Friend wrote:I kind of want you guys to lynch me to prove that Calcifer is not really all that smart or good or all-knowing. Same with Ice. This game has already gone to shit.
What was the point of this?
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Jerbs »

V/LA till monday
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:55 am

Post by Jerbs »

there is so much shit flying around

I'll try to catch up
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Jerbs »

I think pine is scum, but lets follow what Calc said.
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Jerbs »

Vote: Pine

As said by everyone else
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Jerbs »

I'm a VT
V/LA on most weekends

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”