Mini 1135: Deadmines - DONE. PRAISE AZEROTH.

Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:32 am

Post by Battousai »

/confirm
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Battousai »

Race/Class Claim: Night Elf Hunter

Reck- You claim next.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Battousai »

Reck- Pick someone to Race/Class claim, we are doing this popcorn style.

Everyone needs to claim their race/class in the order of popcorn. Failure to do so is tantamount to claiming scum.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Battousai »

Kairyuu wrote:
Battousai wrote:Reck- Pick someone to Race/Class claim, we are doing this popcorn style.

Everyone needs to claim their race/class in the order of popcorn. Failure to do so is tantamount to claiming scum.
I directed a question at you regarding this. Answer it please before you go demanding a massclaim.
Kairyuu wrote:Furthermore, by not sharing the reason in the post that I made the
vote
claim, I am also obviously declaring that I have no intention of sharing that reason until I'm damn good and ready. Both of these things are blatantly obvious if you put even a few seconds thought into it.
Sathoris wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:How can Sathoris put a non-random vote on me when I just claimed. We're past the point of 'lol u funny' RVS play and into actually massclaiming races/classes.
I'm not. I just read the first page. Besides my role is linked to my race/class so public claiming could give scum ideas. So in a way my vote wasn't completely random at all. Nice how things go hand in hand sometimes eh.
1) I hate rogues = serious vote?
2) I don't see how your race and class can tell scum your role as more than mine or reck's does.
3) It's not even your turn to claim, you are getting pretty defensive of having to claim pretty quickly- I suggest Bub picks you to claim next.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Battousai »

Sathoris wrote:
Battousai wrote:2) I don't see how your race and class can tell scum your role as more than mine or reck's does.
You can leave room for interpretation on mine, but others may not have such riches.
Sathoris wrote:Besides my role is linked to my race/class so public claiming could give scum ideas.
You seem to be stepping back from this initial stance that mass claiming would result in scum knowing your role...

If you were against the mass claim, then why didn't you just say that instead of the second quote and a vote on Reck for claiming?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Battousai »

Sathoris wrote:Would you please just take a closer look. My first vote initially was just RVS as I skimmed through and saw the rogue bit. Then when I read the game better I saw you decided to go on with the race/class claiming idea. My vote was already on you so I gave a proper reason for why my vote stays on you. So you screaming: "YOU NEVER UPPED YOUR REASONING" is just false. "THEN YOU SAID YOUR VOTE WASN'T RANDOM" I said the initial vote was random plenty of times then I said I found a proper reason to keep my vote on you, the initial reason was still random. "THEN YOU SAID YOUR VOTE WAS RANDOM, BUT YOU DECIDED TO UP YOUR REASONING LATER" Been saying that all along, finally you seem to get it.
False. Verb tense is key.
Sathoris wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:How can Sathoris put a non-random vote on me when I just claimed. We're past the point of 'lol u funny' RVS play and into actually massclaiming races/classes.

On that note, how about
Bub
goes next.

@Kai: Bub is neutral because he doesn't have tells. Ever. He's just town or scum, and good fucking luck in figuring it out.
I'm not. I just read the first page. Besides my role is linked to my race/class so public claiming could give scum ideas. So in a way my vote
wasn't
completely random at all. Nice how things go hand in hand sometimes eh.
You didn't add onto the reasoning, you tried to change past reasoning. Nice try.

Scum points to Enigma for trying to derail the wagon

Antihero- 1) You can't propose a break and then tell someone to claim next. 2) You are not in charge of who claims. The last claimer (aka Reck) is. Currently it is Bub's turn and then whoever Bub wants.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Battousai »

Ok now what is a Paladin exactly?
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Battousai »

Sathoris wrote:
Battousai wrote:You didn't add onto the reasoning, you tried to change past reasoning. Nice try.
Oh nitpick more please. I will do the same. "my vote wasn't completely random". Part of it was random the other part became non random when I added "Besides my role is linked to my race/class so public claiming could give scum ideas"
Thus you trying to change the original reason for the vote from random to random but with blah.
Antihero wrote:
Batt wrote:Antihero- 1) You can't propose a break and then tell someone to claim next. 2) You are not in charge of who claims. The last claimer (aka Reck) is. Currently it is Bub's turn and then whoever Bub wants.
You didn't see that I have a really good reason, that if shared now will completely subvert the point of Enigma claiming now?
Then ask reck to pick Enigma!

Starbuck/Reck- I know what a paladin is, FTR. I was just joking based on your (reck's) last post. Though, I was more of a fan of WAR than WoW.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Battousai »

I agree that they are both scummy enough for votes, but I want to finish claiming. I have a specific reason that everyone should claim before we hammer someone.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Battousai »

Reck- Yes. Not to your claim but to your question to me
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Battousai »

I knew reck was scum. That D1 hammer was pretty scummy. Reck asked me if what I needed to do could wait until tomorrow, essentially, and when I said it couldn't, he hammered. I'm surprised no one really brought it up just because reck used sap instead of a conventional hammer.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”