Newbie Game Queue (OLD)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:55 am

Post by AGar »

Still got that new thread smell.

Just noting I'm still available as an emergency IC, and making myself available as an emergency mod if possible? (My first modding of a newbie's underway now, not sure if it has to finish first).

Yes, it has to finish first.

~Vel
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by AGar »

I need a replacement for polaskaking in Newbie 1059. 15 pages, Day 2. Newbie slot. PM me if you're interested. Please know there will be a delay in my response until I get off from work in the morning.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:48 am

Post by AGar »

I'm stealing Kryptinen for my replacement Vel.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:28 am

Post by AGar »

I need a replacement for Exquisite in Newbie 1059. Day 2, 17 pages. Newbie slot, PM me if interested.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:30 am

Post by AGar »

AGar wrote:
I need a replacement for Exquisite in Newbie 1059. Day 2, 17 pages. Newbie slot, PM me if interested.
Thanks to AMP for filling this spot.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by AGar »

I need a replacement for AMP in Newbie 1059. Day 3, 24 pages. Please PM me if you're interested. This is a newbie slot, and a deadline extension will be granted for 5 days from the time of replacing.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by AGar »

AGar wrote:
I need a replacement for AMP in Newbie 1059. Day 3, 24 pages. Please PM me if you're interested. This is a newbie slot, and a deadline extension will be granted for 5 days from the time of replacing.
Thanks to DrDolittle for filling this slot.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Post by AGar »

I need a newbie replacement for DrBokchoy now in Newbie 1059. Day 3, 26 pages. PM me if you're interested.

Return to “Completed Signups”