Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:52 am

Post by Jerbs »

/confirm
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Jerbs »

V/la till monday

noted, thanks
Last edited by Rhinox on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Jerbs »

I think we should keep voided alive
If I'm not mistaken, mini normals are allowed 1 "non-normal" role
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Jerbs »

@fitz

I WAS V/LA

andrew and pappaums are VIs
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Jerbs »

I see no point of joining a flame war.

Took a look at mikemike's iso and found...fluff. then content

He answers question and post fluff from 0-5
post 6 is agreeing with 2 people and saying policy lynch is scummy
post 7 is saying policy lynch is bad
post 8 is pointing out the obvious
The rest is mostly content tho

I approve of a paupams lynch because his lying could have caused a mislynch and I'm a supporter of LAL
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Jerbs »

your gambit didn't accomplish much tho
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Jerbs »

I started out suspicious of mike, then I realized that he wasn't that bad. I didn't feel like deleting my post
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Jerbs »

pappums rat wrote:all right folks, here's the dealy-o. to believe that i am scum, you would have to believe that scum would be willing to pull a suicidal move like that
and
at the same time repeatedly tell people not to mislynch
and
tell everyone your pm said you were sane (giving you no option to claim that your sanity was not assured after the supposed vm townflip). to believe havingfitz is scum, you would need to believe scum would want to policy lynch someone who he claims is a vi, thereby bringing about a shorter day without any real scumhunting (which is good for scum)
and
endorse quicklynching vm after a suspicious early day one claim without scumhunting (once again, good for scum)
and
endorse lynching someone for using a gambit under the pretense of lynch all liars without scumhunting (are we seeing a trend, here?).

the whole point of my gambit was to see the reactions people would have to there being a confirmed scum cornered, and then after the gambit was lifted people could scumhunt by looking for suspicious reactions. havingfitz has made every attempt to make this day shorter than it should be, which is antitown and scummy. the fact is that havingfitz has done no real scumhunting at all, and has been avoiding doing so all day. obvscum is obvious. moar votes plz.
:up: WIFOM
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Jerbs »

@Pine

I'm usually not like this, it's just that I was v/la for a bit and never got fully back into mafia. I've been trying to pick it up but I've just been unable to commit to this game, or the one that we were in.

Request a replacement

I'm detrimental to this town and am not helping. Sorry for putting whoever replaces me in a bad position, but I need a break from mafia

Looking for a replacement now. Wish you the best.
V/LA on most weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”