Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:^^

Good posting.

Wagon me for a while if you're bored, people. EmpKing is always up for that.
I have to admit that a wagon on you might be needed to make your attitude a bit more productive.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Wraith »

Empking wrote:
FoS: Silver
- I see the logic in his last post but it seems wierd that all the other weren't worthy of a vote but Wraith was.
He was reaction fishing.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:18 am

Post by GreyICE »

Empking wrote:I have to admit that a wagon on you might be needed to make your attitude a bit more productive.
Well hell man, the chances of you wagoning scum are slightly worse than random.org, so knock yourself out.

I still think Friend is a good bet, but you've had plenty of time to read him.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Antihero »

silverbullet999 wrote:Don't say I didn't warn you about the head slam...
Pine & Cworl- not the above reasons posted by others... but both of them saying i'm going to bed, makes me feel like they are secretly communicating with eachother to tell each of them that they won't be available later on. It's like they are trying to defend themselves from worrying that a case would be built on them while they are away thus to insure against that they state that they will be away.
This might be the most laughable case I've ever seen.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:36 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

This might be the most laughable case I've ever seen.
Oh I've had worse cases... funniest thing is that sometimes I was right.

-Calc
Which of you did post 173
... People were right it seems....
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Calcifer »

Doesn't matter. We're the same player.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:29 am

Does matter
which is it.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:39 am

Post by GreyICE »

Smells Nacho.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by diddin »

GreyICE wrote:OOH, RQS:

Whose hitting "show" on the mastwalls?

Kidding, kidding, interesting stuff in there. Anyway, I wanted to say that I'm hard to manipulate, but no one is totally manipulation proof.

P.S. Mastin, I have no meta. Good luck!

P.P.S. If that was a short wall from Pine, I say we report him to the moderator, Mastin is running two accounts. My god man, take a minute or two and edit your post down into something that makes sense. I've been diagnosed with ADD, that doesn't mean you have to inflict rambling wallposts on the world :(

Anyway, I'll just
Vote: No Lynch
because I've done it a few times and Mastin is metaing me, so he should see that I'm town when I do it :D

Or I'm just softclaiming 'fucking with his head.'
Not liking that you claim you "have no meta" in this post, then say you're voting nolynch to play into your townmeta. Looks like trying too hard to be town.

So pine looks like one of those fellows who posts nothing but walls. He also seems a little too hostile for this early in the game.

I don't like ConfidAnon's post 78, moving from a fairly legitimate THB case to a weak meta vote on AGar, plus use of lazy WikiTells.
C-Worl wrote:@Calcifer If you're not going to explain your list then I will.

As scum you're posting a fake list. The list of town includes your scum buddies and a list of random players. It's designed for the town players to see that you think they're town and so they won't question you or the other players on that list. Your list of scum likely includes one real scum so that if you get lynched he'll be safe or if he gets lynched you'll be safe. Therefore I feel inclined to:

Vote: Calcifer
Don't like this. Scum can post their reads just as easily as town can. As a wise man once said:

Townies defend Scum
Townies defend Townies
Scum defend Scum
Scum defend Townies
[winger] wrote:
C-Worl wrote:@Calcifer If you're not going to explain your list then I will.

As scum you're posting a fake list. The list of town includes your scum buddies and a list of random players. It's designed for the town players to see that you think they're town and so they won't question you or the other players on that list. Your list of scum likely includes one real scum so that if you get lynched he'll be safe or if he gets lynched you'll be safe. Therefore I feel inclined to:

Vote: Calcifer
This is bad.
Also, I would lynch GreyICE today. I can't explain why.
Now you gonna vote me, C-Worl?
Gut reads suck. You never have to explain them, and you can abandon them at any time. This is fake scumhunting at its finest.

I like pine and winger as my main suspects, with c-worl and GreyICE as minor suspects. I definitely agree that pine is trying too hard to be town. All of his massive walls seem like waffling to me. He's also buddying up to Mastin, a more experienced player, like no tomorrow.

Vote: Pine
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Calcifer »

diddin wrote:
Vote: Pine
diddin, are you not reading the game, or is this a scumclaim?
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Friend »

GreyICE wrote:
Friend wrote:
Oh wait, my post about ConfidAnon came before AGar. Huh, reverse sheeping?

Little to no follow-up about the "weak" vote? He answered, I responded. There's definitely been follow-up.
And I never knew being Friend-ly (heh get it) was buddying.
You're also totally missing out on silverbullet suspicions. Your case is complete bullshit. Just because I'm brief doesn't make me scum.
unvote: DLG
vote: ConfidAnon
My vote seems better placed here.
Cookie, I didn't like what AGar said - AGar wasn't lurking.
It had been one day. He voted for AGar for lurking. It doesn't add up.
Interesting. So you weren't building off what AGar said. So you have a case independent?
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKING READ.
Friend wrote:ConfidAnon's vote for AGar after this game has only been going on for about a day is troubling to me, especially after the tossed-away THB vote.
BEFORE AGAR'S POST. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Calcifer wrote:I just had the sudden realization that Pine is confirmed town--
Everyone needs to get off of Pine,
NOW

Just...trust me. My scum reads aren't always the most reliable.

But this? This is my strongest town read I can remember--and those are never wrong. Pine is town. Period, end of discussion. Get. Off.
Diddin... you town?

If you are, vote Calcifer or don't vote Pine.

Me, I have the same read on Pine, so I trust him.

PEdit: Nathed.

PEdit2: Ah. Now there's someone we can work with. So, it's the toss-away vote on AGar? What do you think of AGar's content since that post?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Friend »

Silverbullet - you, confidAnon, wraith.

GreyICE, I don't suspect AGar. It was ConfidAnon's vote I had a problem with - AGar just gave the same reason I did for voting him. He wasn't lurking - it had been only a day. I think AGar's catchup post was good and I have a town read on him.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by diddin »

...I definately didn't notice that.

Looks like Pine's not an acceptable lynch for today. As such, I will
unvote, Vote: [winger]
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Jerbs »

you guys post too quickly

reasons I think Pine is scum (I'll back off him because of what Calcifer said tho)

1. Tries to hard to look town
2. Posts so much fluff
3. This post
Pine wrote:Good god. Have a nice 10-hour spring break sleep and wake up to a lynch mob.

Re: Going to bed-Seriously? I went to bed. There were a couple of hours of intense back-and-forth, and by the time it was getting into the early AMs, I had had enough. I was declaring my intent not to respond to anything for a while, as I'd be unconscious. Regardless of the fact that I played Starcraft 2 for a while before actually going to sleep.
indicates fear of being lynched while away

@DLG: Your reasons boil down to 1) Expressing uncertainty 2) Taking a blow to my ego and actually learning from it and 3) The math discussion, which I didn't actually start, got goaded into, and have tried repeatedly to suppress or end. I'm not sure whether this is tunnel vision or whether you're just squinting as hard as you can in order to make the case you've already decided upon.

Re: Trying too hard: Yeah, I was. So now that I'm trying to back off, as half the thread was clamoring for me to do, it's even more suspicious? I don't get you people. Simply put, I've made mistakes regardless of my alignment. As Town, I've pissed people off and let ego get in the way, and distract people from hunting actual scum. As Mafia, I've gotten too greedy and too obvious. As SK, I've stuck my neck out way too far and gotten noticed. As some other third or fourth party...well, it'd depend on the role, but it still isn't good.
so you've made mistake regardless of your alignment. you could still be scum

My actions thus far have included a lot of
mistakes
. I screwed up early, and of course I'm trying to fix things now. I put myself into a lose/lose/lose position, and which 'lose' I'm in depends only on alignment. Bad for Town and bad for scum=novice errors. Null tells.
false. I could claim doc right now if I wanted to. Bad for whatever faction I'm on. Is that a null read?

Right now, I'm taking on water. I'll return to actual scumhunting once I've bailed out and gotten back on course. I've noticed things, but I don't think they'd be taken seriously by about half the group right now.
half plus one is what i takes to lynch. And, this is an excuse for "im not gonna scumhunt"
4. Gut
pine wrote:TL;DR: I've gone from being a big fish in a small pond to medium at best in a big pond. Stuff that's been effective for me in the past no longer is. I'm going to scale back the aggressiveness of my style, and would like you all to cut me a small but reasonable amount of slack. I'm going to try and pipe down a bit for the next day or two, and figure out how to appropriately integrate. I'm not going to do anyone any good by getting lynched on Day One for not knowing how to play with the big kids.
Excuse to lurk and not help
6. His response to my vote on him

@Antihero
My meta has never been consistent.

PEDIT: diddin, what was that?
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

diddin wrote:Don't like this. Scum can post their reads just as easily as town can. As a wise man once said:

Townies defend Scum
Townies defend Townies
Scum defend Scum
Scum defend Townies
Yeah, except he's not defending anyone, he's just randomly posting who he thinks may or may not be town with absolutely no reasoning behind any of it. I may be newb but this is absolutely atrocious game play in my mind. So since I think he's scum and he doesn't want us to vote Pine, guess what I'm going to do?

Unvote, Vote Pine
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by diddin »

C-Worl wrote:
diddin wrote:Don't like this. Scum can post their reads just as easily as town can. As a wise man once said:

Townies defend Scum
Townies defend Townies
Scum defend Scum
Scum defend Townies
Yeah, except he's not defending anyone, he's just randomly posting who he thinks may or may not be town with absolutely no reasoning behind any of it. I may be newb but this is absolutely atrocious game play in my mind. So since I think he's scum and he doesn't want us to vote Pine, guess what I'm going to do?

Unvote, Vote Pine
OOH REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY

*rolls eyes*
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Parama »

stop it with the goddamn walls. THEY ARE UNNECESSARY.
Conciseness is pro-town.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

PS, @jerbs and @diddin Are you guys really going to back out of someone you think is scum just because someone else said not to vote him?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:16 pm

-Calc
if you post once more and don't answer I'm going to assume it's nacho

UNVOTE:

-Friend
Silverbullet - you, confidAnon, wraith.
Confid I know
wraith I'm going to assume is because of the little content,
me I'd like to know more of
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by C-Worl »

*headdesk*
Show

Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Jerbs »

o wait Im still voting pine

unvote
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by diddin »

C-Worl wrote:PS, @jerbs and @diddin Are you guys really going to back out of someone you think is scum just because someone else said not to vote him?
The lynch obviously isn't going to happen. Why waste my vote on a wagon that won't lead to a lynch when I can vote one of my suspects that has a chance of being lynched today?
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

The only reason it's not happening is because apparently Calcifer=God so people think they'll be damned if they oppose his final ruling. :suicide_anim:

But whatever,
Unvote

I really want y'all to know that I really hate all of you right now.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Edit: Apparently I can't make my emoticon show up.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”