Mini 1135: Deadmines - DONE. PRAISE AZEROTH.

danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:07 am

Post by danakillsu »

Hello, everyone. Expect at least a little something in the next 24 hours.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:56 am

Post by danakillsu »

Well, I'm here, and the only unfortunate thing about yesterday is that it was so short, we practically have to start over. Catching scum D1, though, is awesome.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Kairyuu wrote:Surprisingly solid reads from such a short Day 1. Scum lynch helps.
Yes. I agree. SURPRISINGLY solid reads. I'm not so convinced we should be lynching Bub immediately.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:14 am

Post by danakillsu »

Parama wrote:I'll lynch either DKU or Bub today. Whichever wagons grows bigger.
Haha, what? The case on both of us is pretty much non-contribution. In a grand total of...less than 10 pages. Great idea, tell everyone that one of us is all you're going to lynch today.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:08 am

Post by danakillsu »

Okay, here's some content for you. Bub has posted 5 times. His first two are in the RVS, and one of them is him claiming and asking someone else to claim (which I don't really have a problem with). His other two are pretty much one-liners. Am I missing something here? Because that looks like nothing to me, not pure scumminess.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:45 am

Post by danakillsu »

Starbuck wrote:I'm town, Reckz.

Dana can definitely just be trying to float along, but seriously, it's not like he replaced into a large theme with 30 people on Day 4. He has to read what? 7 pages? I'm also intrigued by dana trying to splash more suspicion onto Bub when he's guilty of the exact same thing. Although, Bub's complete lack of reading as to how we got the Sathoris semi-town read has thrown me off.
WTF are you talking about? Did you even read my last post at all? I'M TRYING TO SHOW THAT BUB IS NOT OBVSCUM. I'm not guilty of the exact same thing at all, though. Everyone is just trying to look at my posts and say "oh, that doesn't really look like content, lolololololol". In like 1/5th of the time that Bub has had to provide content, I've given you at least twice as much to work with.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:30 am

Post by danakillsu »

xRECKONERx wrote:Explain to me what exactly you've given us to work with, dana.
More than your one- or two-liners, which has been the majority of your posts today.
Maemuki wrote:I don't really know why I'm scum, but whatever, Anti. Aside from that, I love these spectrums since it makes it harder to backtrack.

Dana, if you please would try to do something other than diverting our attention to Bub, it would be highly appreciated. I'm getting more and more willing to lynch you, but I want some other information first.
Quit being retarded and listen to what I'm saying. I don't want your attention on Bub, I want it AWAY from Bub.
Starbuck wrote: How about just a general catch up post and some opinion on things other than Bub?
Catchup to what, exactly? Today has been a bunch of people ignoring what I'm actually saying and wanting to vote me for no apparent reason. Yesterday was a quicklynch of scum.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:12 am

Post by danakillsu »

I don't really feel like giving my read on every single player, and I don't even think that's necessary, but I will say this: I think I have a better scum candidate than Bub or myself.

MAEMUKI:

YESTERDAY:
RV'd Enigma. Enigma slipped. Maemuki stayed on him because of his slip. She contributed nothing to the discussion.
TODAY:
Parroted me about yesterday. Said she'd "let me post some content" as if it were her decision to make. Tried to parrot everyone about me "not posting content" while at the same time misrepping me. Something major changed between yesterday and today. Perhaps it was not having an easy scumbuddy to bus hard?

Vote: Maemuki
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:12 am

Post by danakillsu »

And when I say "Parroted me about yesterday", I'm referring to when I said that there wasn't a ton of info to be gleaned from it.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:13 am

Post by danakillsu »

Parama wrote:
Dana. We are lynching either you or Bub today. Stop wasting your vote.

Same goes for ender and smargaret.
Lol. You're trying to tell 3 people out of 11 to switch their votes to one of two candidates. And you're not even confirmed town. That's pretty sad.
Antihero wrote:
But, dana, I would like to see what your read on everyone is (even if it is only a couple sentences).
Grrrr...
Scum:
Maemuki

Leaning Scum:
xRECK
Starbuck

Null:
Bub
Parama
Antihero
Ender
Smargaret

Leaning town:
Kairyuu
Sathoris

Town:
Me

That's all you're getting. I'm not giving scum advice on how to play to influence my vote.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:44 am

Post by danakillsu »

Antihero wrote:
Dear ender and Mae,

Now that dana has removed all doubt that he's scum with his last post, I will need one of the following from each of you in your next post:
  • A vote for dana
  • A very good reason why dana isn't scum, and who we should lynch instead
  • A scum confession and GG
-AH
Despite YOUR response to my post being pretty much just "lol", you have no idea how funny
I
find this.
But whatever, I joined this game as a gesture of good will to the mods of Mafiascum in general (for Mafia Month), so you can go ahead and just randomly lynch me if you want. In fact, it's okay to lynch me because I'm a VT and it'll give you some info (I hope).
CLAIM: Human Hunter (VT)
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

Post by danakillsu »

The only things I have to say are:
1) I guess I believe the one-shot claims.
2) Notice how Mae suddenly comes out with a huge post when someone accuses her, and finishes with blatant OMGUS. Hope I'm not the only one who finds that interesting.

See ya.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

Post by danakillsu »

Sathoris wrote:
Vote: Dana

Voting on what I think is most scum at the moment, don't got time to read through most because unfortunately I'm a bit busy and will be V/la from friday morning until monday morning.

Will try to get a proper read in if I can.
Does not look unintentional.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by danakillsu »

@ xRECK
Great game. As I said in the GY, I knew you had to be scum when you pushed that crazy hard to get me lynched. After watching your performance in Blackest Night (short though it was), I knew it was uncommon for you to be that far wrong.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”