Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:07 am

Post by danakillsu »

animorpherv1 wrote:Meh, why not?

Dear Team # 1,

You did in fact finish in first place. Way to go! I am sincerely happy for you. However, I believe that the best idea, strategically, is for you guys to share immunity with team Anubis. If you think about it, most of you could beat us in jury any day of the week, with just about any jury. Besides, who doesn't like a bit of good competition? If this keeps going this way, and by that, I mean Fab Five only having only one competitor per challenge, Fab Five is going to fall anyways, fairly quickly.

With regards,

~Animorpherv1, danakillsu
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:09 am

Post by danakillsu »

Ftr, I look very little like my character. I don't know how much like him I am, b/c I haven't watched the show.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:51 am

Post by danakillsu »

Crazy wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Ftr, I look very little like my character. I don't know how much like him I am, b/c I haven't watched the show.
Are you a complete dweeb who always brags about his supreme physical and mental skills?
Absolutely not. To be perfectly honest, I have little to brag about physically (other than maybe my face) (but hey this is mafia, right? :lol: ), and it's policy with me to not talk with someone I know about my mental skills. But I do like comic books, so apparently I'm not the polar opposite of him.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Harold's Confessional
Yeah, I haven't participated in any of the challenges, yet. Really, guys, my bad. You know I'll own in any of the challenges that actually happen when I'm on-site, because I'm just that good. Simply put, keep me around if you want to actually win. If you don't care, then go ahead.
And I didn't change my avatar because Hal Jordan is my role model, and he practically is me anyway.

Return to “Social Game Archive”