ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by ObliviousDruidMuncher »

Okay, absolutely insane week this week. Catching up now and will have a post tomorrow. Anything in particular I should be looking at?

One thing, though. On my first skim read, I saw that people were actually attacking Wraith for not wanting to break the game. Wow. Great sports we have in here; that isn't scummy in that context whatsoever. I wouldn't want to break the game either. Someone said the point of the game is to win, and yes, it is. But not like that.

Also, as far as whoever placed a strike already (forgot name, don't have time right now to look, sorry), I don't see a scum motivation just yet. Using one's only vote too early is more VI behavior than mafia behavior, as far as I'm concerned at this point.
Hydra FTW
ObliviousDruidMuncher
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
ObliviousDruidMuncher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:53 am

Post by ObliviousDruidMuncher »

To the players of the game,
I forgot to let my hydra buddy know that I would be V/LA for at least a week and he was unable to keep up as he didn't expect to have to do it on his own. I take full responsibility and am sorry to have to do this, but in order to not further hinder this slot, I am going to replace out. I am extremely sorry to be leaving this game, but it truly went too fast for me to be absent for a week and is completely my fault. I hope this doesn't get us placed on RC's blacklist and I hope it doesn't influence your reads of this slot. I plan on making a final reads post before the replacement comes and I will find a replacement for the slot if RC would like.

Sincerely,
ODM
Hydra FTW

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”