ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

These past few posts got me confused as to what game I'm in.

Unvote, Vote: silverbullet999

FoS: Hiraki

Quit confusing me. =P
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:06 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Hiraki wrote:Psst. Meran's post is just as bad, and/or worse.

Also, these FoS' are quite amusing.

Confid. Convince me why I shouldn't vote you right now.
Chuck Norris will roundhouse kick you if you do.
Parama wrote:the scumtell she is referring to is a day1 JEEP tell which are outdated as shit, but I still like this one
I guess I'm not up on the lingo these days. What does JEEP mean?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:37 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Pim wrote:
Hiraki wrote:Pim. Are you ever going to make a good post, or should I expect this crap from you for the entire game?
I'm letting others think why I see that post of yours as scummy so that I can figure out which players I can depend on to catch your scumbuddies ^.^ Other posts of yours are just making that post worse.

Also, Confid: JEEP

Vote: Pim

That link had nothing to do with a "jeep tell," only the user jeep. Smells of two things: 1. Not paying attention. 2. Feigning helpfulness.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:52 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

If you were reading the quoted portion along with my question, you'd see I was asking what Parama meant by a "jeep tell." The article had no information concerning that.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:20 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Twistedspoon wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:If you were reading the quoted portion along with my question, you'd see I was asking what Parama meant by a "jeep tell." The article had no information concerning that.
Parama isn't in this game mate :neutral:

anyaways, the jeep tells are here
That's rediculously funny, considering I'm after Pim for not paying attention.

But my vote on Pim isn't random.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Unvote, Vote: nachomomma8

That's annoying spam verging on trolling. Stop or die.

Also, thanks for the links twistedspoon. Forgot to do that earlier =P
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:30 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Pim wrote:1. We were playing Lingo. Not 'I'm asking this question, but actually I wanted to ask this question and want players to find out which question I did want to ask'. And before Meransiel starts again, it's not an attempt at trying to be funny. This is sarcasm.
2. A "jeep tell" is a tell used by the player jeep. Which is explained after linking to the player jeep, duh :roll:
3. Why did you want to know what a jeep tell is? (Only serious part of this whole bit)
1. No comprendo.
2. The article, unless I missed it, didn't have anything to do with the tells used by jeep. I had no idea there was even a user named jeep. I assumed the jeep tell was something related to bandwagoning (jumping on the jeep or something).
3. because I was accused of committing one, and I had no idea what it was.
Furcolow wrote:WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CHANGE MY NAME IN THE QUOTETAGS?
I copy and paste the text into the reply box, then add the quote tags. For some reason, in my head you became Parama. Sorry.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Furcolow wrote: So you are admitting to completely misrepresenting someone's word who had their vote on you? Cool story bro
What would I stand to gain by intentionally botching the quote?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:35 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Number58 wrote:ConfidAnon - You have not responded to what I have said, or the same question that has been asked to you by other players. Can you please do so?

I think that Furcolow is more likely town then mafia given what he is saying. I actually think that he is doing some good question asking and the way he is reacting is from someone who is town. I think that ConfidAnon still needs more votes because he is not answering anything that is put against him, and the increased pressure is a good way to assure that we get the answers needed to lock in on an alignment.
You're right - I've been avoiding the questions.

My vote, on nachomomma, at that point, was strictly a pressure vote. I avoided the questions because stating that something is a pressure vote defeats the purpose of a pressure vote. I thought that with some pressure, we'd get some explanations for the lists and maybe some actual content, instead of, what is right now, total spam.

However, your chainsaw defense of nacho is noted. The following post bothers me more than any of your others:
Number58 wrote:Im pretty sure its the ones he thinks is mafia and the ones who are not posting.

Again, why are you so concerned about it?
To this, I pose the opposite question: Why aren't you concerned about it?

There is clear cause for concern here - a player who has given no content, just lists of vague purpose and reasoning. The behavior is completely antitown, and needs to be ended. Your posts lately don't sound very good at all. You have a theory about the lists, yet you seem to have no issues with nacho. Regardless of if you have the lists cracked or not, you should still be concerned that nacho isn't posting any definitions.

What is more, you are actually deterring people from voting nacho to get information. You're point about the lists not being indicative of alignment has merit, I admit. However, your posts almost sound like you believe him to be town already, for no apparent reason. I can see two reasons for this: either you and nacho are scum together, and you are playing the antitown vs. scummy card as a way to get early votes off of him. Or, you could just be scum and him town, and you're using the scummy vs. antitown card as a way to appear knowledgeably protown without having to put as much effort towards scumhunting.

In either of those cases, you're scum. So Nacho gets downgraded to an FoS, while you get the prime spot. Congrats.

Unvote, Vote: Number58
FoS: nachomamma#somenumberIdontremember#
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Hiraki wrote:Confid was scummy because he FoS'd me for no reason. He later explains that it's because I'm confusing. Since when does confusing=scum? Not many times.
. . . I didn't realize I'd have to clarify this, but that was an RVS, not serious, post. I was fairly sure that the little tongue sticking out emoticon made that clear, but from now on I'll be clearer.

-------------------------

Like I mentioned in my previous post, Number58, I do not disagree that antitown =/= scum. That is not the point of the argument.

If what you said is true, about town being far more likely to do irrational things, then the optimal scum play would be to do exactly what nacho is doing. Therefore, using the fact that town are more likely to do crazy things does not hold merit as a case. Reaction testing, as well, is not purely a town trait. Scum's job is to appear protown to survive. Why wouldn't a scum consider doing that?
Number58 wrote:So you just said that you have no reason to see him as mafia. This means that you are either mafia with him trying to stop him from being lynched by not voting him, or are mafia trying to act helpful is righting the town players obvious shortcoming. Am I playing your game correctly? I already have stated why him doing what he is makes him town, what parts do you not agree with? You are actually not responding to anything that I am saying but am instead attacking me while avoiding having to respond to anything that backs up my position.
No, you did not play the game correctly. Because you broke the rules, you must move your pawn backwards three spaces. Unfortunately for you, that made you land on a "skip your next turn" space. Let me show you how its done.

I'm not actively encouraging people not to vote him. I'm not lauding Nacho's play as OBVTOWN, nor am I calling for his lynch because I find him OBVSCUM. By questioning everyone's votes for Nacho, and trying to paint the lists as something inconsequential, you were defending him. I am not defending Nacho. Nor am I claiming that a vote on Nacho is invalid, as you seemed to be doing. Therefore, both of your situations are incorrect.

I'm not responding to anything you're saying? I disagree. Both this post and my previous one are nearly entirely based on what you have been saying.
Number58 wrote:Confid is still mafia. He is attacking me while ignoring all justification that I have presented for him going at an easy target full on right off the bad. The "pressure" that he put on him is a fabrication, as once he voted he just shut up about it, leaving his vote just sitting there, which does nothing to put pressure on an indiviual. I am thinking this is a combination of nachos lists either having zeroed in on Confids partners, or him realizing that im going all out on defending nacho, so wants to get rid of me to allow him to return to pushing someone who is acting like an easy lynch.
First part is false. I have explained why I was targetting Nacho.

Second part, you are stating my rationale for the Nacho vote, and then promptly yelling "NO YOU'RE LYING" without giving any solid reasoning as to why you believe I am. The only reasoning you've given is that I didn't repeat myself. I see no need to make multiple posts stating the same thing - it would just clutter the thread.

A Number58 lynch is still a good first lynch.

PREVIEW EDIT: Will read silver's case later tonight.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

This reply will ignore the insults and other comments that detract from the actual game:
Number58 wrote:Because as you saw, most people dont even stop to think, and those that do get ignored.
I don't understand this. Could you please clarify?
Number58 wrote:Sure you are, you are still calling him scum. Name one post where you have actually said you have no read on him, since your last few sure say he is scum. Now you are trying to pass off the bad vote on him as something it is not.
My Post 161 mentions both the possibility of him being scum, and the possibility of him being town. Even though I do not explicitly say "no read on Nacho," I do not support one over the other. My Post 187 expresses the same line of thought. The only other post where I mention Nacho is my pressure vote post, which has already been explained.
Number58 wrote:I said why he is town, you say nothing in defense of that yet continue to call him scum. I say why he is town, then you RESPOND DIRECTLY to that. This is where you are failing and why you are scum, you are attacking the player instead of attacking the idea.
Ummm . . . huh?
Number58 wrote:Right, you said pressure, which there is no way what you did was pressure. Pressure is aggressive, not standing in the corner trying to look as invisable as possible. You threw a vote and walked away, which is not pressure, thats bandwagoning.
How was my original post not aggressive?

Also, this is the same thing you said last time. If this is going to become both of us repeating our stances over and over in response to each other, I'm going to begin ignoring it, because that just makes the thread more difficult to read.
Number58 wrote:You do realize your entire case is that I defended a player correct?
If you oversimplify everything, yes. And I'm totally fine with that as a case.

-------------------------

silverbullet
- Why would ScumFurcolow be more likely to react in this way than TownFurcolow? I don't see anything - all I see is him getting mad because of my typo. While the legitimacy of that is debatable (not trying to start up an argument with that), there's nothing indicative of alignment there. I think you're getting your confusion at his anger mixed up with his alignment.

However, the effort put into that feels Town.
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:24 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

Meranisel wrote:Now, the Confid case is something else. Insisting on voting somebody due to
a role restriction
that says NOTHING about alignment, and that I would see more likely applied to a town than a mafia, is stupid to say the least. And very anti-town.
This is a mountainous game, so the bolded is invalid.

But even with that - I have no clue what this means. Would you mind restating?
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by ConfidAnon »

Apokalyptika wrote:Well, my top two suspects are Confid and Nacho, but Confid hasn't been here since the 20th and we know nacho's gone. They've both posted elsewhere as recently as yesterday, so they're still lurking about somewhere.
Mod: can you prod Confid?

Confid, if/when you come back: what's your opinion on Nacho's gambit? Scum or town?

Klazam made a good point about Meransiel's possible scumslip, but I'm starting to get a feeling that his tells are more inexperience-based than anything else.
Sorry - with limited time, I've been forced to post minimally - I haven't been having much time to post in multiple games at a time, and I've kind of been putting off using that time on this one. =P

The gambit means nothing until he explains what he learned from it. As iirc I pointed out earlier, a gambit in and of itself means nothing. How the information produced from it is used is much more of a tell towards alignment.

I don't have much more to add at this point - I'm still satisfied with my Number 58 case. Any thoughts on that from everyone else?

Return to “Completed Open Games”