Open 293 - Donner Party Mafia, Take Two (Game Over)

mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:17 am

Post by mockingjaye »

/confirm
may the odds be ever in your favor...
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:23 am

Post by mockingjaye »

Lane wrote:-if moi is scum, you are all royally butt fucked. I can see why he gets killed night 1, i feel he should probably get lynched day 1 in just as many games. If he is good at town he is good at scum. I would be terrified of him regardless of my alignment.
Interesting use of pronouns here. Why do you say "YOU will all be royally butt fucked" and not "WE"? Also, you say you WOULD be terrified of him; does that mean you aren't?
Lane wrote:1)moi has sure asked a lot of questions, positioning himself PERFECTLY as an authority figure. Nobody seems to want to question him. As long as he can keep the attention on everyone else, and keep them answering questions, he is headed to a flawless victory
2)all he has done is ask a bunch of questions, even curious as to how much fun sing likes
3)he has come to an absolute crap and wrong conclusion in voting me.
4)nobody wants to question him because he is a good player and will get ripped apart for even trying
So are you saying he's scum, and if so, why aren't you voting for him?
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

Sorry, I got really busy this weekend and didn't get a chance to post. I'm catching up.

@ DRK: When I posted last, I asked Lane those questions because I wanted answers before I commented on him. Then I just got behind and didn't get to follow up. I'm doing that now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”