Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:10 am

Post by Hiraki »

Parama wrote:Awesome. Hiraki, what was your result last night?
Everyone but me is scum.

Whoops! I wasn't supposed to reveal that. You're
good
Parama.

Serious time though, I need to read the thread. Just in case though, UNVOTE:
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Y'know. I'll be honest. I haven't even looked at most of this thread yet(Will actually do that right now) but from just looking at this page. Friend looks pretty darn bad.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Friend wrote:Because I'm pissed the fuck off. This is exactly what happened in Succession Mafia. Lynch me now please.
If you admit that this is what happened in one game, where I'm assuming you flipped town, then why would you want another supposed town lynch now?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Calcifer wrote:
EPM wrote:He's clearly evil. It's in his name.
Oh man. I've never heard that one before.
Is that all you two have to say?!?[/quote]Explain this. First off, the point. This is two pages in, and you want someone to comment on a vote that was quite obviously RVS.

My former makes a horrible post on Page 2, please disregard it as complete and utter shit.

That being said,
Calcifer wrote:Moving Pine to my suspicion list for the moment after DLG's post, combined with something else. Near the bottom of the suspicion list, though.
FoS: Calcifer

However, part two.
Pine wrote:When I wrote the "fluff and stuff" post, it was going to be only the second player post. And as I've previously stated, I'm not actually a fan of RVS, preferring instead the Q&A or tell-me-about-yourself stuff
Thank you for noting this. I would've totally forgotten. I'll take my poke of Calicifer off then.

Also, if this takes us out of RVS, I will be quite disappointed.
Empking wrote:
You both have Friend in your sights already, but aren't providing any reasons. Please do so.
My reasoning was given. Friend is trying to look town.
What drugs are you on, and where can I buy them, and/or steal them from.
Calcifer wrote:Let's see where this gets us.

Vote: GreyICE
Fuck you.
Pine wrote:I am not your dog. You may be confusing the wolf pup in your avatar with me. Additionally, I may be new to these boards, but I don't appreciate being talked down to.
Queer comment here. When does "Good boy" relate to dog? I mean Tobi is a good boy.
Pine wrote:...I am stunned and impressed by your concise and well-considered post, Jerbs. Bravo.
Stupid annoying comment noted.
Friend wrote:Pine definitely seems like he's trying too hard (and I concur with the lack of wall-reading). That sarcastic response wasn't good either.
OH SORRY. I FORGOT WHEN PEOPLE HAVE SUSPICION ON YOU, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY SAY "SCREW YOU".

Also, sarcasm being bad is very bad in my book. And it's on the New York Times Best Seller's List!
Friend wrote:But Pine, none of these votes are truly random - you're making a conscious decision to vote who you want to vote for.

Let's move on before I blow another fuse.
Cookie wrote:I don't like this post.

It smells funny.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jerbs
That post is much more disgusting then Jerbs'.
Pie wrote:Grey voting NL is a nulltell, btw.
WHY ARE YOU SPOILING THE SURPRISE THAT EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT.

SHEEESH.
evilpacman18 wrote:
vote: GreyIce

D1 suggestions of no lynch makes me want to hurt myself plus he admitted to only doing it because it's consistent with his town meta. Worrying about meta consistency = scum.
Apparently everyone didn't know about. Oh well.
Pine wrote:I find this lazy and irresponsible at best, scummy at worst. Ask me to cut back if you're bothered by verbosity, but not reading posts solely because of their length is only to the scum's advantage, especially when the poster has put a lot of thought and analysis into them.
You obviously must mean null because you can't find the scum team on Page 3. Unless of course, you're me. But let's not get that far.
Parama wrote:I put it into wall form so Pine will read it.
Alright, I admit it. I laughed.
Friend wrote:Agree with this by the way. I don't think pacman's vote is good at all.
But Parama's...

But..

What?
Calicfer wrote:I missed my RVS. Oh well.
WHAT? The rest of the post in the EWBOP is beautiful though. So I can take this back.

[winger]'s #63 sucks.
winger wrote:Additionally: there are too many players who haven't posted enough/at all to be declaring that someone is decidedly scum yet.
Right. Because calling someone scum requires everyone else to call them scum.

Riiigggghhhhtttt.
Cookie wrote:The lack of an explanation actually isn't the worst part of the post. The fact that it's on a townish target and it comes at a time when there's a lot of annoying feelings eminating from Pine is the worst part. Also, unless Jerbs is trying out a new playstyle, I don't remember him being somebody who usually flippantly states that someone is scum and slaps down a vote, but I'm willing to write this point off.
I'll agree with the first two sentences, but I won't agree with the meta-telling. However, it was nice to see this because I doubted I'd see something like this come out of a vote like that.

Calcifer #66 is HORRENDOUS. The problem is, is that half of those reads are not told anywhere in the game, however on Page 2 he/she pestered about content.

Vote: Calcifer

Where does Friend-scum come in the mist of this again?
GreyICE wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Friend

You're not mine.

Anyone you don't agree with and want to offer mild advice to right now? You are so trying to blend in, you little scumbag.
Fuck really? I didn't see this at all, and blending in isn't my cup of tea. Not to mention, DLG vote without any support is really not showing this.
Pie#76 wrote:So you're scum waiting to see which bandwagon forms first. Good to know.
Agreed.
GreyICE wrote:Also, Winger, if you feel the need to copy and paste 15 quotes and then write a one sentence reply to each... don't.

I think you're town so I'm just going to ignore your walls.
How did you conclude this? I need an answer now.
C-Worl wrote:@TwoHeadedBoy, I'm not going to rush into a vote regardless of what you say.
Wow.
GreyICE wrote:Anyone at all like Friend's "contributions" right now?
No, they're fine. Compared to others that I had in mind, they're quite typical really. I will admit though, not liking how Friend seems to ignore you.

STOP TALKING ABOUT MATH PROBLEMS LIKE THAT. THEY MAKE THEY MAKE WORLD GO BOOM PERIOD
silverbullet999 wrote:*looks at player's list... looks at antihero...*
*repeats 3 times*
*is confused and laughs*
Why aren't you looking at him GreyICE? Seriously?

I don't see why people are voting for too much trying. Gimme a better reason, pronto.

#137 Friend. Sirens going to hell now.
GreyICE wrote:
Friend wrote:
unvote, vote: silverbullet999

Actually, that last post reminded me of how useless he was. He's done nothing at all, but he's been here.

Silver, top 3 scumreads?
Oh my god, it's like the EXACT reason I'm voting for you.

Silver, that list was terrible.
WHY

NOT

SILVER.

#152 GreyICE reveals what I have been missing. Hmmzorz.
silverbullet999 wrote:hmmmm....

VOTE: wraith
YOU.
[winger] wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:I'll admit that for now.

1.pine
2.cworl
3. [winger]

in no particular order
So, all newbies?
Yes, he particularly went after newbies, because they were newbies.

FFS.

GJ for checking though. Y'know, for no apparent reason. (Uber HoS applied here)
Empking wrote:
GreyICE wrote:^^

Good posting.

Wagon me for a while if you're bored, people. EmpKing is always up for that.
I have to admit that a wagon on you might be needed to make your attitude a bit more productive.
That's a lie. ICE is only productive when he realizes he may lose.
Antihero wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:Don't say I didn't warn you about the head slam...
Pine & Cworl- not the above reasons posted by others... but both of them saying i'm going to bed, makes me feel like they are secretly communicating with eachother to tell each of them that they won't be available later on. It's like they are trying to defend themselves from worrying that a case would be built on them while they are away thus to insure against that they state that they will be away.
This might be the most laughable case I've ever seen.
How I missed this, I will never know. DIS IS BULLSHIT.

Diddin's "wall" is meh. Not much to say.

I'm liking Pine more with the voters on him. If you get my drift.

#222 looks like shit on ice. No seriously.
C-Worl wrote:Will people stop calling me newbtown, idiot town, and village idiot. IT really hurts my feelings. I'm at least trying out here.
Hurt feelings will...not be accounted for.
C-Worl wrote:
Wraith wrote:2. Calcifer, why won't you explain why Pine is confirmed town? Because it's really hard to simply take someone's word for it.
Are you asking Calcifer to explain himself? No, OH GOD NO! LORD DON'T TAKE HIM! He knows not the error of his ways. OH LORD CALCIFER SHOW MERCY!
Um..

He did like say that he was writing a wall.

I guess I shouldn't expect anything then.

Hmmzorz.

Before I forget, I'm replacing this again.

Unvote; Vote: Silver

His play now is horribel.

#228 is horrible because Friend fails to address anything important and vote switches. I was keeping that as one of my town points for him, but this is kind of/sort of/really outrageous.
Silver wrote:regardless we need a wagon on friend now... his statements have been exaggerative and far fetched, he's called for a wagon on me, he then quickly switches to a wagon that seems to have more support when he's failed to launch a wagon on me.
That's because um. People are being idiots and ignoring you for being town.

Was that the big secret guys? Sorry!
C-Worl wrote:Ya know, at this point I'm pretty sure all mighty Calcifer would derail any of my other scumspects so whatevs.

Vote: Friend
AHHHHHH
Friend wrote:If you people say Wraith always acts like this, I guess I can get back on silverbullet.

unvote, vote: silverbullet999

Silverbullet, he's asking questions that people have already asked, he's being vague about the Pine wagon, and he's slightly rolefishing.
NO STOP. I CAN REDEEM YOU AS TOWN IF YOU STOP THIS MADNESS RIGHT NOW.
Calcifer wrote:
Unvote, Vote: DLG,
FOS: TwoHeadedBoy
WALL? WHERE IS IT?

WHY AM I POSTING IN CAPS? BECAUSE THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.

IN FACT. THIS CALLS FOR.

#253 is outrageous.
Friend wrote:I kind of want you guys to lynch me to prove that Calcifer is not really all that smart or good or all-knowing. Same with Ice. This game has already gone to shit.
THE VOICE OF REALISM.
[winger] wrote:diddin's vote on me is scummy, IMO. He showed up, didn't say much about the main wagons, and put a relatively safe, unquestioned vote on me. It'd be quite easy for him to leave it there the rest of the day and avoid commenting on any of the main wagons.
THE REAL ENEMY.

I'm going to end here for tonight. Sigh.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Parama wrote:Raikiri your new avatar is significantly worse than your previous one change it back kthx.

Also, why isn't Friend scum?
Perhaps, and because I see a better potential at Silverscum.

You know me. I like scum on Day 1, scum teams on D3-5.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Parama wrote:Your thoughts on Anti, DLG, nhammen?
DLG is obv. town, but he was a pitiful player.

Nothing on nhammen, because I haven't seen, nor remeber his play. Anti looks a bit iffy, but not horrible.
IceyCupcake wrote:'cause he's scum. But he'll wait for a different day. Dear lord, it's like "lets start a counterwagon on obvnewb. While FOSing the entire city."
I haven't really called him scum, and my gut was really pulling toward Friendtown, after reading. I'm only up to Page 10, so, from what I see, Friend really doesn't look like scum, and you look like you got some tunnel vision. Also, obvnewb=obvtown.
silverbullet999 wrote:Raikiri's wall confuses me
Y'know when they say being concise is pro-town. They sure as hell don't mean this.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Pine wrote:I thought you didn't read walls, Parama?

@Silver: I'm reasonably confident in my vote on Friend.
Parama reads my walls, because they're entertaining.

Not to mention, my walls aren't content filled. It's just the way I format them. Optimal for skimming. Unlike yours, which are well formatted. Nothing wrong with that, just a bit tedious.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Silver wrote:I was heavily heavily tempted to post a long post with random numbers, comments, more comments which start to resemble rants... pretty pictures, A FEW ALL CAPS SENTENCES and more quotes with random comments, but i think you get the picture.
I don't get any picture. What's your point. Why is my wall confusing. IS IT BECAUSE IT IS IN ENGLISH?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

silverbullet999 wrote:Small example
Silver wrote:
regardless we need a wagon on friend now... his statements have been exaggerative and far fetched, he's called for a wagon on me, he then quickly switches to a wagon that seems to have more support when he's failed to launch a wagon on me.
That's because um. People are being idiots and ignoring you for being town.
err sarcasm? or... rant? or... i don even know.
It's clearly sarcasm.
Pine wrote:So content and formatting are bad?
No, but writing in paragraph form results to people wanting to skim, unless they actually like the idea of reading. Most people don't.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

C-Worl wrote:@Hiraki Why'd u replace ur avatar? I loved the old one.

By the way Hiraki it's nice that after 10 pages you still had faith in Friend. Now let the next 10 pages systematically destroy that faith.
1) Because I started to tend to agree with Parama. Mizukage's lips in the picture. Yikes.
2) Meh. Maybe. I'll hope that's where all this tension begins.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Hiraki »

If you wanted me to be honest, you could just say it.

DLG's play, after a brief look, wasn't all that great. I'm glad he only made 3 posts so things couldn't have gotten worse.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Wraith wrote:Diddin's not a bad player, he's just naturally scummy, like me. So far his play seems similar to that in Simpsons Mafia, where we both believed the other was scum for a long time.
Actually, I disagree. This really isn't like his play at all in Simpson's, he was actually smart and good that game. Can't remember what he flipped though, don't care really.

This isn't normal Diddin. I have a real scum tell for Diddin in the last few posts. At the moment, I'm on my iPod, so I'll make this quick.

Friend gains mucho puntos for complaining about L-5ish votes. Calicifer gains more scum points. Silver, unfortunately, is confirmed VI. He won't die today.

Can someone give me a good case on Con?
Unvote

By page 16, Friend gains back his townienesss, Calicifer still looks bad.

...And we're back at Page 17.. Friend isn't viable lynch for me. Calicifer, however, is.

Vote: Calicifer
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: Fugitive is obv. going to accuse us of cheating. Obv
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Friend isn't super townie, but he certainly isn't scum.

Do I seriously need to present a case on Cal? Can't you just read her ISO and stop ignoring people's posts due to assumption if town?(Silver rings a bell)

Silver. I can't call you SI because everyone says newbscum, and I don't believe you're scum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Pine wrote:@Hiraki: I ISO'd Calcifer like you suggested, and you're right, I spotted a few scummy things I had missed when they were spread out. However, I also noticed that at Calc's last town/scum rundown, he had DLG pegged as scum. Considering that you inherited DLG's role and are just now reading those accusations, I wonder whether they hit a bit close to the mark. Especially as you solidified your case against Calc at around the same time you read them.

So the result of ISOing Calc was to drop both you and him from a Townie read to neutral at best.

For reference, I'm looking primarily at Calc ISO posts 18 and 20.
This is trying much too hard to find me as scum, and you know it. Do you really think that Calc would want me dead for things said by DLG? That'd be very unpleasant.

Right so to defend Friend I need a case.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Hiraki »

AGar wrote:
Hiraki wrote:If you wanted me to be honest, you could just say it.

DLG's play, after a brief look, wasn't all that great.
I'm glad he only made 3 posts so things couldn't have gotten worse.

Ooh! We should lynch him!

(Also Hiraki-Friend connection noticed. Nice one though, Hiraki - start a "counter-wagon" on a player that won't get a wagon unless he outright claims scum. I'll have to try that one out sometime)
Oh, so his play was good? Seriously?

Also, nhanen voting Friend after finding a Calc contradiction is mucho disturbio.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Now why is my vote placed there?

Unvote, Vote: Calc

(Just to say, it wasn't a mod error)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Fugi. Explain why C-Whorl shouldn't die then.

No case provided, no hammer provided
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:07 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I don't. However, Fugitive should. But he doesn't.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

C-Worl wrote:Why should Fugitive? You're not making any sense Hikaru. Also, stop ignoring Pine's questions. Why are you claiming Friend to be towny, if you don't give your reason eventually someone will hammer him.
My mistake. Meant Cookie/Anti.

Because no one has made a valid case up, I'm going to assume there is no good case.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by Hiraki »

C-Worl wrote:we have made good cases, u just choose to ignore them
Quote one.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Pine wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Why should Fugitive? You're not making any sense Hikaru. Also, stop ignoring Pine's questions. Why are you claiming Friend to be towny, if you don't give your reason eventually someone will hammer him.
My mistake. Meant Cookie/Anti.

Because no one has made a valid case up, I'm going to assume there is no good case.
So, in other words, your adamant defense of Friend has no basis beyond your say-so. And yet you're vilifying Calcifer on almost exactly those grounds?
I could make a case on Calc. If you want me to.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

Wraith wrote:Hiraki, if you don't want to lynch Friend then you should be putting up your own cases without needing to be asked. You have the burden of proof here.
Ding fucking dong.

If there's no case on why he's scum, then this is no scumwagon.

I'll look at Agar's presentation tomorrow, when I'm on a computer.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Not feeling fine about Pine.

How about Calc. though?

Also, I ignored a post? Well um.. Here's a brilliant idea by yours truly.

Fucking quote it already before I see another bullshit post that I'm randomly defending Friend.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

I haven't put up a Calc case because I haven't had the means to do so.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Hiraki »

Vote: Calcifer

Die.

I have a post written up from the Night on Word, but I can't access it now. It'll show Calicifer scum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Hiraki »

Hmmzorz. Parama makes Jerbs look a bit worse than I anticipated.

Here's my case on why Cal should die.

My bad, I thought I’d get back in time for the deadline. Anyway, there will be no mistakes here. Let’s go through Calicfer’s ISO.

#1.

First, I want the reasons.

#2.

Why did you ask that question on Page 2? Did you really have that much to say either?

#3.

Do it. I want the reasons now. IMO, I kind of want the reasons more than before hearing that.

#4.

Hmmzorz. While that ramble to Pine was an interesting read, I’m going to use your logic against you now. Is that all you have to say?

#5 is stupid, can apply the same logic as above.

#6 is good, but I don’t want to talk about it.

#7 is juicy. To note, ICE made a very sarcastic post before about meta being able to lynch Town, rather than Scum. He even used smilies!

However, Calicifer voted him, rather than his scumreads from Page 1. Something isn’t really fitting here.

#8. Juicy too.

Let me get this straight. As a hydra, you two are not working together very well. Especially when one comes in the middle of the game and starts talking about missing RVS. It actually got really awkward for me doing this at this point, wondering if I could say anything about this post because it’s so outdated.

We’ll skip the next two to #11.

First, why should I trust you?

The flurry of 14-18 gets me pretty annoyed too. I don’t care if you think Pine is town, I just need some reasoning please. Also, just because someone votes someone that you think is town, doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re scum.
Getting onto 21, Calicifer still doesn’t acknowledge why Pine is confirmed town. He’s pushed it to the point where he hasn’t given any reasoning but just some easy targets, and some random targets. Scumlists help us to what you’re thinking, but will never give us the why.

#24 is where I became done with this bull. I want the reasonings and I want them now.

Also, you blatantly lied about your Friend case. According to the votals, he was on Silver most of the game. Perhaps there’s stuff in between, but I’m doubtful. This is basically why you’re scum. Also he was on Pine. Did that instigate you?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

Calcifer wrote:So your entire case on us is that
1) We play like crackheads.
2) We don't give reasoning.

Is there an other significant points we're missing?
Nope. That's all. But it's to the consistency that you're above giving reason, and you can declare scum and town because it is. That's much more scum driven then town driven scumhunting.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Parama wrote:Day just started and you're already abandoning the wagon. Great job scum, please come again.
Though now I am INCREDIBLY wary about the Jerbs wagon... eh, bussing and all that is probably a factor here.
This is why I want Calc dead first.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Pine. Could you make a decent case on Parama before calling him scum? I'll admit that I haven't actively looked, but I haven't actually seen him doing anything
that
bad.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Pine. You've shown no reason that Parama is scum. Romanus in fact said those words.

However, in your defense, Romanus could have something up his sleve. So you never know.

Highly improbable though. Especially that his reasoning on Parama is the voting record. Tbqh, I think I might've skipped the botton of 26 due to not being there. Very juicy stuff.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Nothing there was scummy. That's regular Parama.

Are you going to PR claim when you get to L-1?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Calcifer wrote:
Calcifer wrote:How does schizophrenic behavior denote scum from a hydra a opposed to town?
Pine is confirmed town to us because he has a playstyle similar to Mastin, and he triggered one of Mastin's town tells. He's 100% positive of the fact.
HEY HIRAKI

Pine, why aren't you voting Jerbs?
silver, why aren't you voting Jerbs?
Oh right. I knew I forgot something.

1) What is this town tell.

2) I think you're missing the point on why I think you're scum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

GreyICE wrote:AGar? Lolz. Idiots are PR hunting.

Can't be Calcifer, he'd be better at it than that.
Nice catch. I need to re-read now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

But you won't release those town tells?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

I never liked Pine scum. Gut tells me to Unvote, so I'll listen

Unvote, Vote: Jerbs

Btw., yes. I have concluded Calctown. I'm about to rape this shit.

I need a re-read.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Hiraki »

Scum doesn't push this hard on town. At least well, I've never seen something like this. Plus gut.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hiraki wrote:Scum doesn't push this hard on town. At least well, I've never seen something like this. Plus gut.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

How did Jerbs flip VT? Was that mistake on the mod's part? Le soupir.

Give me awhile on this one. I'll have something good by tonight/tomorrow.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'll admit I haven't been as active as I should be in this game, however, EPM is not a viable lynch for me.

I've played with him on other sites and this is normal for him. I know this seems even more and more like Friend, but seriously. EPM doesn't die today.

I need a re-read pl0x, so expect something in the near future.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hmmzorz.

Mod: Votals
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

evilpacman18 wrote:
IceyCupcake wrote:
Scum: Wraith,
Jerbs
, nhammen, silverbullet (I can explain this), random fifth person who I probably won't see coming at all if there even is 5 scum.
It's miserable. It's literally like "well, better make a wallpost to stop my lynch."
Fuck...

Yeah I have no excuse. Wait. Maybe I do. Will you accept "it was 3:30 AM" as one?
This proves EPM as town.

I'd be willing to join EPM for pressure. Don't like his reasons though.

Vote: Wraith
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Hiraki »

SILVER. FFS. I KNOW THIS'LL GET OUT OF HAND QUICK, SO LET'S STOP THAT ARGUMENT THERE.

Unvote

Brb pt2.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

nhanmen. That should be read as joining his wagon, rather than joining the wagon on him.

Is Apok being replaced or something?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: Disregard that last part, I mixed up two games.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Btw. EPM is still town. I expected this to happen though. Major disappointment on Diddin/Fugi's behalf. I'm 99.9% one is scum now. Leaning toward Fugi/Pie.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Hiraki »

Calicifer was Town?

Hmmzorz.

I'll need to catch up, sorry for inactivity.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Hiraki »

VT. I got nothing to hide.

I need more time for this thread, just to note. Basically this weekend was supposed to be catch-up weekend, but it went totally wrong.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Oh right.

TwoHeaded, please.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Hiraki »

Hmmzorz. I like these VT claims.

Quick Silver, make an inventive fake claim!
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

Hmmzorz. I can't believe there are this many VT claims at this point, especially with everyone dead being VT.

This is delicious.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

Wraith wrote:Seriously, six VT claims? I'm speculating at least two of them are lying.
Again, you have to realize that everyone dead is a VT as well.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

What's the claim list?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I don't like Pine anymore. Not necessarily for his FoS on me, but mostly for #1269.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Hiraki »

C-Worl wrote:Oh forgot to say.

Biggest scum reads out of those 7: Hiraki, Emp, and Silver

IDK Reads: Nhamen (feels fishy)

Townish reads: Pine (bc of Calc) and THB
You can't find me and Silver scum. That's like liking sour and bitter things. They don't mix well.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Post by Hiraki »

C-Worl wrote:Like LuLu, that's why I'm not signing up.
^

Also, that's Katsuki talking right? You can't kill me ICE.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Hiraki »

ICE. Why isn't Apok scum?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:47 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Ignore that last post, btw. Mixed up games.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

Empking wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Hikari

1278 sounds like an admitance of bussing. (Or rather annoyance when it didn't seem to work.)
Or we could be on the opposite spectrum of two views and therefore I'm telling you that calling it a scum v/s scum argument is stupid.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

Diddin, not that I think you're scum, but don't most people believe that you're town?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Ahh I see what you mean.

Just wondering really.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by Hiraki »

That's not really.

Well.

Very small point.

Possibly larger, not betting on it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Hiraki »

silverbullet999 wrote:rom ran away : (
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Nhammen wrote:Hiraki is an expert user of the WIFOM. Why are you so concerned over the possibility of people seeing this as scum v scum?
Because people think I am scum.

Also, Pine. I've only been lurking to an extent because I'm in Apokragekill mode.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: Fuck. I did it again. This is killing me. After re-reading, I could really like some dead Pine scum. His last few posts show this.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Hiraki »

Pine wrote:Is anyone buying this as something other than scum?
After we kill Anti, I want you dead next. There's no way you're getting away with this.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

2 Cops isn't making much sense to me.

Can we agree at least one of them is probable scum?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Hiraki »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:I'd be willing to bet he's mixing up games (again).
STUPID GREYICE.

GET OUT OF MY GAMES.
Pine wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
Pine wrote:Is anyone buying this as something other than scum?
After we kill Anti, I want you dead next. There's no way you're getting away with this.
I notice you've said practically nothing against me until I read Mastin's case against you, agree with it, and start voting for you. Your sudden and intense Pine-hatred is pure OMGUS and nervous scum speaking.

You're dead.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Pine wrote:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
Pine wrote:^Agreed. But replace Hiraki with Romanus/Zdenek and keep nhammen as the fourth.
You realize that I also want you dead. I just figured since it's so obvious I think you're scum that it'd be beating a dead horse to mention it again.

Now to re-think my reads about Hiraki/nh.

~Pie
I'm starting to think you're just flirting with me, Pie.
If Pie is flirting with you, I feel offended.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Hiraki »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:Pine: You are all he talks about in IRC...

Hiraki: He doesn't mention you much.

/me runs

~Fugi
Pie doesn't speak about Devin?

Hmmzorz.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by Hiraki »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:That's just like you to overreact, Pie. Always dragging our problems into public. Have fun on the couch tonight.

~Fugi
With Devin
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Diddin isn't voting? What kind of world is this?!?!?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

C-Worl wrote:
Vote: Hiraki

He's gotten games "confused" in this thread but not in his others. I think he's just trying to confuse us in order to avert suspicion. Add onto that who he replaced for and I'm willing to go with Emp on this one.
If you're going to take that as a reasonable case, I'm going to change my read on you, and fast.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Zdenek wrote:Hi,

Fugi, yes we played together in a game diddin modded, the one he referenced earlier with Umbrage (who I replaced) in it.

Anyway, I've read the thread, but if there are no objections, I'll wait to share my thoughts until after Confid's replacement posts.
GO.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm not joining yet. I want more content.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
Hiraki wrote:I'm not joining yet. I want more content.
Noted for later analysis.

What content do you think can possibly come out of this day being longer without a single dead scum?

~Fugi
Hiraki wrote:
Zdenek wrote:Hi,

Fugi, yes we played together in a game diddin modded, the one he referenced earlier with Umbrage (who I replaced) in it.

Anyway, I've read the thread, but if there are no objections, I'll wait to share my thoughts until after Confid's replacement posts.
GO.
I also need more information from Silver. On everything.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by Hiraki »

C-Worl. You have to realize by this point, I don't think anyone trusts you.

You have no followers.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hey Fugi. Can you convince them to let me in there, so I can give intel to my scumbuddies?

Silver needs to comment on everything, so let me prose this "question".

SILVER, CAN YOU COMMENT ON EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVEN'T COMMENT ON? IF NOT, WHY NOT?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Hiraki »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:You were almost neighborized, Hiraki, but in the end it was decided you were too scummy.

~Fugi

P.S. nice questions
TOO SCUMMY? PIE. I NEED AN INTEL IF FUGITIVE IS SECRETLY HYDRA SCUM.

P.S. Yes, my questions are quite direct. And deadly, of course.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #80) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

C-Worl wrote:Reasons that by reading his ISO don't really stand out. He's been consistent in his thoughts that Pine is scum which means he probably thinks that Pine is scum. His ISO doesn't look scummy to me. And a quick lynch when we've lynched 4 townies in a row isn't a good thing under any circumstances. WHAT IF YOU'RE WRONG? I obviously think you are but you need to ask yourself that question. WHAT IF YOU'RE WRONG? At least give everyone time to post today, restate your case, and let him try to defend himself. Don't just speed it through or you run a serious risk of a fifth mislynch which could very well be a scum win.

PS: Emp, failing to accurately defend yourself like you did in your last post is not a TOWN move. At this point, if you're town, then you know you're town, then you know your lynch would be bad for town. YOU NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELF IF YOU'RE TOWN.
This is such a horrible defense, it's then added with a Post Script. I guess Fugi started that trend too. Anyway, the P.S. isn't even needed because it's pretty obvious that you're not working toward your wincon if you don't defend. Have you seen good scum that hasn't defended? I didn't think so.

Btw, the first paragraph contains all pronouns except for Pine is currently unreadable. Whoops. Of course Pine is in there, but you're obv. not talking about Pine.

Btw, you've still convinced no one to vote Pine. YOU REALIZE THAT IF YOU THINK PINE IS SCUM, YOU MUST CONVINCE US WHY, RIGHT?

Preview Edit;

Pie is a Templar, so he's always scum. This game is over.

Preview Edit 2:

See? Pie is already scumclaiming.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: Fugi/Pie.

Do you see C-Whorl as scum or VI?

I'm starting to doubt myself.
Fugi wrote:Does anyone else find this post entirely incomprehensible? Can I get a translator?
IT SHOWS HOW USELESS C-WHORL'S POST IS. DOES THAT HELP? (y/n)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Hiraki »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:ALSO C-WORL'S PINE VOTE GIVES ME COMFORT

BECAUSE IF
HE
THINKS PINE IS SCUM

THEN I
MUST
BE INSANE WHEN IT COMES TO THAT READ

JUST LIKE I SAID IN THE
NEIGHBORHOOD
SCUM QT YESTERDAY

Hiraki: This head is leaning VI-read on C-Worl.

~Pie
Hmmzorz Pie.

I've seen this side of you before.

I'm getting
very
suspicious.

EWBOP:

Then you make one yourself C-Whorl. I've called Pine scum as well. Your turn, you give reasoning.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Sharingan time. I'm going to end this one with a wall.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Wait. You guts did want to lynch C-Whorl? Since when? FFS.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Pine is only one man. It was the only thing me and Pine have ever agreed on which is a fucking paradox.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Hiraki »

Can I just say "...What?" to Zdenek's case? Or do I have to actually reply to it?

Welp. Don't answer it.
Zdenek wrote:This doesn't read like he was being honest.
This is purely opinion. Not to mention, the first quote was in reference to Parama. I actually hadn't looked at DLG that much at this time because I knew he was town, because I am town.
Zdenek wrote:I said that because when I joined I believe that there was an L-1 wagon on Friend. Friend looked bad in perspective before I read the thread.
Zdenek wrote:Asking foolish questions.
First off, it's not really that foolish. Second, that's also purely opinion.
Zdenek wrote:This did not come from town who was worried about either himself or Calcifer dying at night.
I don't get your point here.
Zdenek wrote:That was enough for him to abandon his Calcifer case.
I didn't mean that. There's an entire slew of reasons why I believe Calc is town now. Part of the matter when I called him scum, is that I didn't realize that he was a hydra, at first. Once I realized this, there were only a few scummy things. However, his town tells out weigh his scum tells.
Zdenek wrote:After doing this, I am more or less convinced that nhammen and hiraki are scum, and I would support their lynches the most today
Did you really call your case a real case? I think you need to die now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Hiraki »

Pie wrote:e_e
Well y'know. I have an entire list of reasons now, excluding the flip.

I'd have to say that Zdenek looks pretty sketchy after posting his reads.

Also, take Pine off. Pine isn't scum. We just don't agree on anything.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Hiraki »

C-Worl wrote:So we're allowed to vote?

Vote: Zdenek

L-4

Everything he says should be ignored. He's throwing dirt at this point to confuse us.
I CAN'T GET ON THIS NOW.

Unvote, Vote: C-Worl
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

Pine wrote:Right now, I'm actually starting to think I was wrong about Hiraki.
I realize that Zdenek is scum, but it is against everything that I hold true and dear to join a wagon with someone I'm extremely sure is scum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:24 am

Post by Hiraki »

Zedenk wrote:Everything in this game is opinion.

You say DLG in both posts, so I don't know where you are getting the Parama business from.
Yes, everything in this game is opinion, but not everything is purely opinion. If I like red flowers and you like blue flowers, then that's what you like and I like. That's purely opinion on what you like. However, if someone scumslips and someone disagrees, then in your case opinion would be the correct use. Your case is full of holes.

Parama comes in because that's where he asked me about DLG. I don't get how you don't see that.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Hiraki »

OKAY GUYS.

I"VE FINALLY FUCKING DONE IT.

I HAD THE STUPID GUT FEELING WHERE FUGITIVE IS ALWAYS SLIGHTLY MORE/LESS AGGRESSIVE THEN USUAL, AND HE'S SCUM.

IT'S HAPPENED TWICE, AND I CAN NOW CONFIRM IT.

TAKE IT FUGITIVE. YOU'RE DEAD NEXT TIME.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Fugitive wrote:PEdit: @Hiraki - wat? I'm scum if I'm more or less aggressive?
I ALWAYS HAVE THAT GUT FEELING WHERE YOU DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAT TOWNFUGI WOULDN'T DO.

AND I NEVER LISTEN TO IT.

I HAD IT IN SHM3 WHERE YOU CORNERED ME, AND HERE.

Therefore, I have perfected my meta on you.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Fugitive wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
Fugitive wrote:PEdit: @Hiraki - wat? I'm scum if I'm more or less aggressive?
I ALWAYS HAVE THAT GUT FEELING WHERE YOU DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAT TOWNFUGI WOULDN'T DO.

AND I NEVER LISTEN TO IT.

I HAD IT IN SHM3 WHERE YOU CORNERED ME, AND HERE.

Therefore, I have perfected my meta on you.
Let me know how that goes next time we play together.
You will.

Because now I will go total assassin and creep onto a game that you're playing, and destroy you.

muahahahahahahaha.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

No, I'm being completely serious.

I'm 99.9% sure that I got your scum meta down.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Soon.

But even now your civilizations are doomed to fall.

Your leaders will beg to serve us.

Know this as you die in vain. Your time will come, your species will fall.

Prepare yourself for the arrival.

Wow. For copying a quote, that looks pretty neat, if I don't say so myself.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:29 pm

Post by Hiraki »

You furry traitors.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by Hiraki »

*GASP*

YOU CHANGED YOUR SIG.

I SHOULD MODKILL YOU FOR THAT.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #98) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Hiraki »

mastin3 wrote:mastin2.

One day, we will meet on the battlefield...
Who will come out victorious?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 3.
Grey.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”