Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Wraith »

Sorry for lateness, doctor appointments and Minecraft devour my free time. I will catch up tomorrow.

PREDIT: STOP POSTING ARGH
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:53 am

Post by Wraith »

Good god people, you post fast.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay, first off I'm going to say right now that I will have difficulty keeping up with this Day One.

Second off, I've caught up, roughly, but the only real read I have right now is AGarTown.

Third off
Spoiler: LOLMath
Because I suck at math, I use practical examples. C-Worl mentioned earlier that if you cut a pie into three equal pieces you'll still have a whole pie when you put them back together. Wrong. You'll have a whole pie - minus the cuts where the knife took small parts of the pie.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Wraith »

Empking wrote:
FoS: Silver
- I see the logic in his last post but it seems wierd that all the other weren't worthy of a vote but Wraith was.
He was reaction fishing.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Wraith »

1. I don't really get the Pine wagon

2. Calcifer, why won't you explain why Pine is confirmed town? Because it's really hard to simply take someone's word for it.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Wraith »

Friend wrote:If you people say Wraith always acts like this, I guess I can get back on silverbullet.

unvote, vote: silverbullet999

Silverbullet, he's asking questions that people have already asked, he's being vague about the Pine wagon, and he's slightly rolefishing.
Friend, when I'm town I both want to know things, and am honest about what I want to know. I often have a very hard time believing "X is confirmed town" ultimatums without evidence pertaining to a claim by either X or the person who says X is confirmed. As much as I hate outing PRs (and this smells like a PR softclaim) I'm not just going to take Calcifer's word for it.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay, Calcifer, are these reads based on READS, or on PR information from a Night 0? I'm not following your bloody lead mindlessly without some real evidence.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Wraith »

Calcifer wrote:You people never learn, do you?

Pine is no gut read. There's not a chance he's scum, period, end of discussion. I will push this and push it hard. Don't attempt to sway me away from this. It aint happening. Pine is town; live with it or replace out.

Unvote, Vote: Friend
. Not a chance the guy who's been on every single potential wagon is town. Seriously. Look at his voting record. He's ultra-opportunistic scum.
But
why
is there no chance he is scum? It can't be something he said otherwise you'd point that out.
Convince me
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Wraith »

GreyICE wrote:
Wraith wrote:
Calcifer wrote:You people never learn, do you?

Pine is no gut read. There's not a chance he's scum, period, end of discussion. I will push this and push it hard. Don't attempt to sway me away from this. It aint happening. Pine is town; live with it or replace out.

Unvote, Vote: Friend
. Not a chance the guy who's been on every single potential wagon is town. Seriously. Look at his voting record. He's ultra-opportunistic scum.
But
why
is there no chance he is scum? It can't be something he said otherwise you'd point that out.
Convince me
All such statements are true until at least day 2. And usually day 3.
What? You're being cryptic here: do you mean "PR fakeclaims are revealed eventually" or something else?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by Wraith »

GreyICE wrote:I mean that the time to question outside information that may or may not come from power roles is usually day 3.

All sorts of roles that can confirm someone town. Easiest is friendly townie - you get to send a "wave" to someone that tells them your rolename and alignment. Many more. And it could just be a strong read.

But I agree with it. And it's not the time to question it.
Fine, I'll go with this.

Now, someone explain to me why Friend is being wagoned.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Wraith »

AGar wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:Image
Is he bad at StarCraft?
Stop making me feel bad! ;_;
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:10 am

Post by Wraith »

As much as I dislike Friend's recent posts, I dislike the people jumping on the wagon no questions asked no cases made even more.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Wraith »

Sudden Parama votes have no merit.

Game is stagnating, I'm stagnating. At this point I'm swayed enough to get on the Friend wagon.
Vote: Friend
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Wraith »

Diddin's not a bad player, he's just naturally scummy, like me. So far his play seems similar to that in Simpsons Mafia, where we both believed the other was scum for a long time.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Wraith »

Pine wrote:So I'm scum when I want to pursue other options, and scum when I finally cave and agree with the group? Circular logic is circular, with the foreordained conclusion of a pointed finger. Anything to divert attention from a scummate, yeah?
To many people, that can come off as "I don't want to lynch my scumbuddy, let's try to shift suspicion to someone else" followed by "I can't get him off, let's throw him under the bus and try to get towncred"
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Wraith »

@Calcifer: He's bring confrontational and stubborn. That's consistency to me.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:21 am

Post by Wraith »

Everyone but me is scum.
Damn, he caught me.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Wraith »

I'll be honest - I'm asking so many questions because I'm mostly skimming instead of fully reading every post.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Wraith »

I'm liking Pine's play less and less.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:53 am

Post by Wraith »

Hiraki, if you don't want to lynch Friend then you should be putting up your own cases without needing to be asked. You have the burden of proof here.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Wraith »

Damn it.

Vote: Pine

My top scumread after Friend. If Pine flips scum I'm up for a Calcifer lynch tomorrow.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Wraith »

Hey Calcifer, how about you provide that reason you had yesterday for saying Pine is confirmed town.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Wraith »

GreyICE wrote::/

Wraith...
No, really. Because he's either a PR or scum after that, I think, and since it seemed like a PR softclaim I'm wondering why he wasn't the nightkill last night.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Wraith »

I think it is necessary, Calc. Your insistence that Pine is confirmed derailed the wagon D1, and that was when I considered Pine just newbtown. His play went downhill from there (which I noted, multiple times, so don't try to pin "lol look at the wagoning scum" crap on me) and now I'm pretty confident in finding Pine scum. Add to the fact that there seems to be a distinct faction forming around Pine's defense and Parama's death. I consider Parama town and Pine scum and will continue to do so until I see some straight-up evidence.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by Wraith »

Hang on.
Hiraki wrote:Vote: Calcifer

Die.

I have a post written up from the Night on Word, but I can't access it now. It'll show Calicifer scum.
Hiraki wrote:I never liked Pine scum. Gut tells me to Unvote, so I'll listen

Unvote, Vote: Jerbs

Btw., yes. I have concluded Calctown. I'm about to rape this shit.

I need a re-read.
Why the sudden change?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:52 am

Post by Wraith »

Holy crap, Jerbs's ISO is bad.

@mod: Votecount soon?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:01 am

Post by Wraith »

No, I still think Pine is scum. Just depends on who will plausibly get lynched today.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Wraith »

IceyCupcake wrote:Please help me then. I ain't reading it.

I'll wagon Wraith with you, because I want him dead before LyLo, but help me out on EPac.

@Pine: No, he's just town. Let it go, man. I was wrong on Friend, you're wrong here.
Oh, I'll be dead before LyLo. Trust me.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Wraith »

Seriously, you guys are convinced Pine is town? Gimme a break.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Wraith »

Pine wrote:
Friend wrote:Speed lynches aren't anti-town. If everyone agrees someone is scum they should lynch them. Waiting around and complaining about a lack of discussion isn't solving anything.
Arright, fine. If you insist.
UNVOTE: Parama
VOTE: Friend
With hindsight clearing an even earlier post, this is probably where Pine's play started to go downhill for me. "Daw let's give up my main suspicion and work on the top wagon so I can appear town"
Pine wrote:I see where you're coming from, I suppose, but that isn't the case here.

So, are people willing to pursue other options, with Friend as our backup in the case others don't present themselves? Or are you all committed to finishing Friend off now?
This came off to me as "I don't agree with the Friend wagon I just hopped onto for townpoints, so I'll call out everyone else on it while staying on it myself."
Pine wrote:I wanted to keep scumhunting. Hell, it's -still- my preference. But it seems no one else is even a little interested. So what the hell, fine. You're reading too deeply into it. If we're going with Friend, let's get it over. If not, then let's keep him on the back burner and look at someone else. My biggest suspects are Parama, Friend, diddin, and [winger], in that order.
A differently-worded restatement of the previous post. Comes off to me as scum trying to look like town pressured into a mislynch.
Pine wrote:Friend & Empking = scumbuddies?

Smacks of desperately looking for someone to deflect attention onto.
Friend calls him out quickly for this post. I again state the Calcifer's supposed soft-claim derailed the first Pinewagon, led to a Friend mislynch, and again derailed the second Pinewagon.
Pine wrote:I thought you didn't read walls, Parama?

@Silver: I'm reasonably confident in my vote on Friend.
Quite a change from the "Why are we insisting on a Friend speedlynch" stance that was barely 10 posts earlier.
Pine wrote:UNVOTE: Friend
I'm willing to give Hiraki a little time to present his case. We've got the time, and the vote can go right back if it isn't convincing.

Friend was at L-2 before.
This only three posts after the last quote. So much for being confident about his vote.
Pine wrote:@Hiraki: I ISO'd Calcifer like you suggested, and you're right, I spotted a few scummy things I had missed when they were spread out. However, I also noticed that at Calc's last town/scum rundown, he had DLG pegged as scum. Considering that you inherited DLG's role and are just now reading those accusations, I wonder whether they hit a bit close to the mark. Especially as you solidified your case against Calc at around the same time you read them.

So the result of ISOing Calc was to drop both you and him from a Townie read to neutral at best.

For reference, I'm looking primarily at Calc ISO posts 18 and 20.
This post just rubbed me the wrong way. I don't know if other people felt this way, but I thought that this was Pine either buddying Hiraki, distancing from Calcifer, or both.
Pine wrote:So Hiraki, are we clear on this? You're going to continue defending Friend simply by dismissing the volumes of evidence, and deflecting onto anyone who pursues how odd that is?

By my clock, 12 hours and 49 minutes to the deadline set forth in P561. And when Friend flips scum, that'll move you to the top of the list.
This is a switch from "Hiraki is pretty townie" that we saw barely five posts earlier.

That's just from Day 1. The fact that he has several people jumping to his defense (cough Calcifer Romanus cough) with very little evidence on his towniness screams SCUM CHAINSAW RIGHT HERE to me in flashing letters.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:52 am

Post by Wraith »

Pine is being framed. I drop my suspicions against him.

Vote: Calcifer
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Wraith »

I could go against Romanus, too.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Wraith »

I shouldn't be. I under no circumstances wish to live to LyLo, but I do not want to be lynched.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:05 am

Post by Wraith »

Pine wrote:
Wraith wrote:Pine is being framed. I drop my suspicions against him.

Vote: Calcifer
Oh hey! But you aren't.

VOTE: Wraith

Also, if you actually think I'm being framed, why would you vote for the only person who is putting it all on the line for me?
You Cop softclaimed and contradicted said claim in one post.

Oh hey! Add a couple more softclaims in the subsequent posts. Flailing to stay alive.
Short answer: buddying scum

Long Answer: Calcifer softclaimed a PR D1 when he declared you confirmed town. If I were scum, I would have killed Calcifer that first night, no question. Calcifer was not targeted and is still alive, before he refuted his softclaim. So, first evidence: He's buddying you, who is being framed as scum by the scumteam. When you flip town he'll go "Totally called it guys. Gimme townpoints." Second evidence: He softclaimed PR and is still alive. Third evidence: He lied about being a PR.

Simple Answer: I'm not the Cop. There, I solved it for you.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Wraith »

Pine wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:Pine,

who else is getting sucked in?
Everyone voting for Romanus. They're getting sucked into the Town vs. Town fight.

I thought that was reasonably obvious.

@Wraith: lolfail

@Calc: Like I said, I've got a strong Town read on Romanus. Look at Rom again without all the shit Silver has shoveled onto him.
The bolded is called
tunnel vision
. It occurs when you are so convinced that someone is scum you absolutely refuse to consider any other arguments, and/or consider everything that that person posts to be a lie.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Wraith »

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the Jerbs lynch. His play was crap, his claim was crap, and he didn't even bother to defend himself or scumhunt. If someone else hadn't hammered I would have.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by Wraith »

Okay, I've been out of town all day, am still hung over, and I have to frantically study all day tomorrow. So it might be a little while before I catch up.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Wraith »

evilpacman18 wrote:Still haven't lynched Wraith? I bet I'm gonna read the last 20 pages and not see one reason why we haven't. Let's do this.
Let's look at your fantastic contributions to that case.
vote: Pine

Wraith is probably scum.
This, which came a week out of absolutely nowhere. Where you in fact vote for someone else despite thinking me scum. I guess the Pine-wagon was a-rolling-rolling.
Why is nobody mentioning Wraith?
Why is evilpacman not making a case on Wraith but pushing his lynch?
Still haven't lynched Wraith? I bet I'm gonna read the last 20 pages and not see one reason why we haven't. Let's do this.
Still pushing the Wraith wagon? I bet I'm gonna read the last 20 pages and not see one reason why evilpacman thinks we should. Let's do this.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Wraith »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Math test is complete, but I'm still behind on lots of other work. I'm keeping up in reading, but to be brutally honest don't expect much in terms of epic content from me for a while.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Wraith »

Unvote

Okay, I'm revising my reads.

I want to say Calcifer, EPM, and Romanus are all scum, but it's too unlikely that a large chunk of the scumteam would buddy each other so hard. So I've lost confidence in my Calcifer-scum read than the other two.

Vote: EPM

I want to lynch either Romanus or EPM today, and EPM looks like it would get more support at the moment.

I'm not hardclaiming until I'm threatened with imminent death. So long as the scum still think I'm an easy mislynch target, I'm safe from a nightkill.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Wraith »

Hmmm. I've been thinking, and now realize that me claiming won't do any harm. In fact, it's win-win.

I'm the Bodyguard. Each night I've been protecting someone I thought would draw the nightkill: Calcifer and GreyICE (don't ask, I think I was buzzed when I sent in that choice) in a desperate attempt to get myself killed.

My role prevents my target from dying, but I die instead. So, if the scum decide to kill me outright, I drew the nightkill, and if they don't bother and keep trying to get me mislynched, I can keep trying to intercept the nightkill and die.

Why am I trying to get killed, you ask? Real life is starting to overload me and I've been getting rid of my games. This is my last game and I don't want to play against my win condition by getting lynched, so I'm trying to very hard to die via proxy.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Wraith »

I'm still under the impression that C-Worl is newbtown. If I live long enough, he'll jump onto my radar later in the game. Right now I'm wondering why several people (especially Calcifer) are refusing to consider Romanus or EPM to be scum. I've been seeing a trend lately: this town continuously jumps onto easy targets and quickly wagons them. The same group of people seem to be leading the town this way.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Wraith »

Unvote Vote: Romanus

My gut's telling me that this is a higher chance of a scumflip than EPM. We can lynch EPM another day.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:41 am

Post by Wraith »

I hope I die tonight. I probably will no matter what. Even if I get roleblocked, that's a win. Bodyguard is one of the least powerful PRs anyway.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Wraith »

WHY AM I NOT DEAD. WAAAAH

Oh well, if the scum want to keep the confirmed townie alive, more power to them. I protected nhammen last night. It was a shot in the dark, but I have a townread on him. Even still, I was probably roleblocked anyways so it doesn't matter.

Vote: Romanus
He must die
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:21 am

Post by Wraith »

C-Worl, stop being a skeptic. You are the ONLY one here who doubts a pair of very believable claims.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:28 am

Post by Wraith »

silverbullet999 wrote:I wanna know what the mod error was.

Also does being neighborized cause you to lose your old role and become a new role with the town?

Also who were the neighbors initially icey?

-Cworl
Neighborizer is not some made up role... also you turning country on us is humorous.
AFAIK Neihborizer just puts you in the quicktopic. It doesn't change your original role or alignment.

@Icey: Why didn't you neighborize me last night? I thought you believed my claim.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:28 am

Post by Wraith »

GreyICE wrote:
Wraith wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:I wanna know what the mod error was.

Also does being neighborized cause you to lose your old role and become a new role with the town?

Also who were the neighbors initially icey?

-Cworl
Neighborizer is not some made up role... also you turning country on us is humorous.
AFAIK Neihborizer just puts you in the quicktopic. It doesn't change your original role or alignment.

@Icey: Why didn't you neighborize me last night? I thought you believed my claim.
afaik your goal was to die as soon as possible. This minimizes your usefulness.
Point.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Wraith »

I don't think we're in LyLo yet. With 19 players and what we've learned about town PRs so far, I'd speculate that we have a 5-man scumteam with probably two PRs. So far town has a Neighborizer and Bodyguard, which are two of the weakest PRs the town can have. We aren't in danger of losing today, but with 6 VTs dead the town PRs will probably start getting hit by nightkills.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Wraith »

C-Worl, if you won't believe the testimony of three different players, you won't get any further proof on their claims until they are DEAD.

So please, let's stop being sidetracked and get back to the POPCORN MASSCLAIM we were talking about in the first place.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by Wraith »

silverbullet999 wrote:let's not mass claim just yet... we might have a few more prs...
The logic here is that we can lynch the scum with badclaims faster than they can kill all the PRs. Don't forget that I'm still alive, so as long as there's no roleblocker (though there probably is) at least one PR gets a get-out-of-death free card for one night.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by Wraith »

C-Worl wrote:THIS IS STUPID. WHY DON'T WE ALL JUST CLAIM AT ONCE? ALSO WE NEED TO KEEP TRACK OF CLAIMS, SO...

CLAIM LIST:
Diddin = Double Voter
Wraith = Town Bodyguard
ICE = Town Neighborizor
Pine = Vanilla
C-Worl = Vanilla
Hiraki = Vanilla

DID I MISS ANY CLAIMS?
First of all, it's impossible to claim "all at once." Second of all, popcorn is so scum have a chance to slip up if they, for example, gambit by fakeclaiming a common PR and a later claimant counterclaims.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Wraith »

Seriously, six VT claims? I'm speculating at least two of them are lying.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Wraith »

I do like an Empking lynch, but I don't entirely trust THB either. I think my current top townreads are Pine, C-Worl, and diddin (I don't think I've ever seen scum doublevoter)
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Wraith »

Hence why my vote is still on Romanus.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by Wraith »

Okay, here's my speculation for the remaining setup:

3 scum goons
1 scum roleblocker
1 scum godfather/some other weak scum PR
3 town PRs that have already claimed
1 weak investigative role (ie Watcher or something)
1 other town PR
3 VTs
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Wraith »

C-Worl wrote:DIDDIN IS THE MAIN REASON WHY I THINK WRAITH IS SCUM! Diddin comes out a Town (assumable) Double Voter. That was D2. Wraith told us the people he body guarded and never mentioned body guarding for Diddin. Why would a town protective role not protect the one claimed (practically confirmed) PR?
I totally forgot diddin is a doublevoter and went for townreads. That and I have a natural distrust of diddin.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:55 am

Post by Wraith »

Pine wrote:^ Weak and hard to believe.
Then don't believe me. That won't change the truth.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Wraith »

Unvote Vote: Anti

Yeeeah...Hider's a really hard claim to pull off, dude. I know. Try something different next time.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Wraith »

The claimed Hider just happened to pick to hide behind two confirmed townies the day before they died? Smelling a "Oh I don't want to take risks so I'll just use the dead people"
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Wraith »

Antihero wrote:Ugh, well that blew up in my face, for some...reason.

Alright, I'll come clean. I'm a cop. I investigated Jerbs, EPM, and TBH and got innos on all of them (wasn't expecting them, though). I investigated TBH because of the less than great looking hammer and Jerbs and EPM because I thought they were scum and I would get a guilty and I could feel good about pushing their lynch the next day.

I lied and claimed hider because a) I wanted to avoid the RB and b) to avoid the NK and c) to protect what looks like the most powerful role here. Guess it's not going to matter now that Grey has completely clung to this lynch (for some odd reason) and everyone is going "herp-derp" and following.
So you sat back and did nothing when Jerbs and EPM got lynched, because you "expected a godfather"? And you didn't investigate any of the claimed PRs either to figure out if they were lying? *clap clap clap*
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Wraith »

C-Worl wrote:From what I understand it's L2

Vote: Antihero

I don't buy the Hider/Cop bs at all. His reasons for "investigating" THB are stupid considering A) I tried to hammer Jerbs. B) I did hammer EPM. Also, as someone previously pointed out, why wouldn't he investigate Wraith or Diddin? This seems like one of the most pitiful fake claims in mafia history. I assume he tried claiming Hider simply because people were being suspicious of the VT claims. Therefore he probably though PR claiming would save him but didn't realize how stupid his claim was.

If I were him and I were mafia I would have said 3 names. All 3 would still be alive. And one of the three would be my scum buddy.
Unvote

FFS, please start paying attention. We said LEAVE IT at L-2 until the others claim.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Wraith »

I'm still convinced someone is hiding a PR. This town is just so weak with just those three roles it's not even funny.

But whatever. I think the scumteam is:

Antihero
EmpKing
Romnus/Zdenek
Someone else

Nhammen is a plausible choice for the fourth scum, at least for now, but my scumread on him is tenuous at best.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by Wraith »

*prays there is no roleblocker*
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Wraith »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:Wraith: Who did you protect and why?

~Fugi
If I didn't protect diddin (which I didn't), it should be obvious who I protected.

I continue to curse that I am alive.

I am also willing to lynch EmpKing today, it has been delayed too long (although I can't really disagree with many of the previous lynches). However, I will hold off my vote until the next votecount, as I think he might be at L-1.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Wraith »

Pine wrote:Actually, Zdenek is our (the neighbodhood's) favorite for D6. One at a time, and we're bloody certain of Empking.

So feel free to talk about both.
This is also a brilliant move, to broadcast your intentions to the scumteam so they can kill that person and waste your night action.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by Wraith »

GreyICE wrote:
Pine wrote:What the hell are you talking about, Wraith? That last post made no sense. At all.
I think he thinks we're talking about recruiting.

Rather than lynching the ever loving fuck out of someone.
Forgot Zdenek was Romanus. This is right.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay, guys, thinking about this, I think we can narrow down the scumteam pretty easily using what we know with the remaining playerlist:

8. TwoHeadedBoy (InflatablePie+Fugitive) - THB is CONFIRMED TOWN based on the dead cop's results
12. Wraith - I am confirmed town because I'm me
13. IceyCupcake (GreyICE+Katsuki) - Icey is practically confirmed town because Neighborizer is a terribad fakeclaim
17. Pine - Pine is probably town based on his play and that scum have attempted to frame him already

Okay, those are the people who we have 100% or close-to 100% townreads on.

15. C-worl - I and the majority of people here have a strong belief that C-Worl is VI. However, his steadfast refusal to consider the more obvious scum suspects in favor of players like Pine or Hiraki are beginning to shake my read on him.
19. silverbullet999 - I have a townread on silverbullet as do many others

Those are the people who we are at least 50% sure of alignment. Leaving:

3. Empking
6. Hoppster/ConfidAnon
9. Hiraki
14. nhammen
16. Zdenek/Romanus

Out of these 5, probably 4 are scum. My personal observations:

Empking[/b]

EmpKing has been generally unhelpful throughout the game. IN a 50-page game he has merely 3 pages worth of posts. He has done almost no scumhunting and the vast majority of his votes have been on easy targets like C-Worl and (especially) Pine, as well as scummy townies like diddin and THB (before they were confirmed). Lately he has been attacking Hiraki instead of Zdenek/Romanus. I'll remind the town that during D3 he was in full support of a Romanus lynch (while not stating real reasons for supporting it). It smells to me that a scumbag is trying a last-ditch attempt to save his buddy. This has happened twice already with the EPM and Antihero mislynches.

Read:
SCUM

Zdenek/Romanus

[winger] (the original player in the slot) was very, very lurky until he dropped. Romanus came in and did some hardcore buddying on Pine, managing to win a townread from him that did not waver until today. He was a major force behind the Jerbs mislynch and on multiple occasions attempted to steer the town into mislynching obvtownies like myself and Parama. During D3 he lurked hardcore, and during D4 he disappeared since tons and tons of heat was piled upon him after the quick EPM mislynch saved his ass. Romanus should have been lynched D3 and his scumbuddies have managed to prevent it for far too long. As scummy as Empking is, I really, really want Zdenek/Romanus dead TODAY.

Read:
SCUM

Vote: Romanus

nhammen

I have very limited scum meta with nhammen from a previous large normal. However, his playstyle here has been very, very similar to that - hardcore lurking and then popping in from time to time to make somewhat town-ish WoTs and observations. If he hadn't been killed by the town vig I think the town would have lost that Large Normal. Now that we have a lot of info on confirmed town, several of his primary targets - Pine, Calcifer, Antihero, and THB - are confirmed or near-confirmed town, so it may shed some light on scummy motivations for mislynching. He voted EPM for poor reasons and then dropped off the map for D4, only returning to give out a VT claim. While I'm not as sure about nhammen as I am about Empking and Zdenek/Romanus, I'm pretty sure nhammen is scum.

Read: Probably Scum

Hiraki and Hoppster/ConfidAnon

This is where my reads get tricky. Both of these players are deserving of a scumread, but they also have some evidence in their favor. I'll start with Hiraki. Fun fact: I've had scumreads on Hiraki in EVERY game I've played with him, and it's getting to the point where I myself and seeing it as a "boy who cried wolf" level of ridiculousness. Hiraki replaced in D1 and posted massive WoTs and contributions, but disappeared during D2 and D3 and started lurking pretty hard. During D4 he reappeared to a point and joined the massclaim. After that he was very on board with the ANtihero wagon (as were many) but also inexplicably targeted the rather obvtown Pine. But at the moment, the most damning evidence against him is that he is attacking the CONFIRMED TOWN TwoHeadedBoy and the obvtown Pine over the OBVSCUM Zdenek/Romanus and Empking. On the other hand, he gets some "easy target for a mislynch" points because Empking and Zdenek/Romanus are both pushing for his lynch over theirs.

Read: Possibly Scum

For Hoppster/ConfidAnon, my read is honestly more tenuous than Hiraki. COnfidAnon did very little of note and had very poor reads and cases, voting D1 for obvtownies such as AGar for some of the stupidest reasons. Then he lurked and ultimately replaced out. Hoppster replaced in D4 and has done even less. SO basically, my case on them revolves around their lurking, and a bit of gut read. Nhammen randomvoted CA D1, and I have seen scumbuddies vote each other in RVS rather often, but this "evidence" is tenuous at best.

Read: Leaning Scum

If I had to bet, I'd say the scumteam was:

Zdenek/Romanus
Empking
Nhammen
Hiraki

Lynch in that order. Good day.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1586 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:48 am

Post by Wraith »

Empking wrote:
It smells to me that a scumbag is trying a last-ditch attempt to save his buddy
Who is the scumbag and who is the buddy?
It works whatever slot you put your's and Zdenek's names in. I make a big WoT about how you and your buddies are scum and
that's
all you have to say about it?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Wraith »

I could have sworn one of you was voting Hiraki right now
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Wraith »

Oh shit, I totally forgot there might be a godfather.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Wraith »

If he's just going to call the nieghborhood scum, then that's enough.

Vote: Empking

Hammer.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Wraith »

Empking wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
C-Worl wrote:PS: Emp, failing to accurately defend yourself like you did in your last post is not a TOWN move. At this point, if you're town, then you know you're town, then you know your lynch would be bad for town. YOU NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELF IF YOU'RE TOWN.
You have 24 hours to at least try or I will vote you.
Grey: You're scum.
Pine: You're scum.
THB: My magical fetish says you must be scum. (Which is what his VCA amounts to)
Everyone else: I'm scum and you're not.

What can I defend myself with? There's no argument (other than THB's fetish which I think we can all agree is really stupid) for why I'm scum.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Wraith »

C-Worl wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:I hate everyone.
We'll lynch Rom tomorrow.
^^this
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Wraith »

Mind telling us who you're scumbuddies are, Empking?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by Wraith »

THE SWEET SWEET EMBRACE OF DEATH. SO LONG HAVE I SOUGHT YOUR FAIR TOUCH
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Wraith »

ANTI, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST CLAIM COP DAMN IT. I WOULD HAVE PROTECTED YOU
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Wraith »

For the record, I'm not actually mad, It's more of a "facepalm, cmon guys"
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Wraith »

Also for the record, I think the town was also rather weak. Cop was the strongest PR, but was countered completely by the GF role. Bodyguard and Neighborizer are two of the weakest town PRs, the former because no matter who it protects it still kills a townie and the latter because it often ends up with scum infiltrating the neighborhood. Doublevoter is extremely volatile and needs to be in the hands of the right player. TBH I think it would have been better balanced with a 2-3 Masonteam instead of the Neighborizer.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Wraith »

silverbullet999 wrote:wraith who did you protect yesterday?
I protected GreyICE the last two days. I thought I'd my job right when I finally got killed. :(
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:58 am

Post by Wraith »

AGar wrote:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
AGar wrote:Why did I die N1, I'm curious?
Everyone was scared of your mad scumhunting skills. Seriously. I wanted to leave you alive though for fear of a doc protect on a player of notoriety. That and I wasn't afraid of your scumhunting after playing Manhattan Special with you. :P
I see.

I stopped reading after I died, so I can't even say if I was on or not. :P
If Calc hadn't softclaimed a PR I would have protected AGar N1.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:14 am

Post by Wraith »

I think the moral of this story is DON'T LIE IF YOU'RE TOWN GOD DAMN IT. Calcifer implied he had inside information and uselessly drew my protect. Antihero lied about his claim (WHILE THERE WAS A PROTECTIVE ROLE ON THE FIELD) and got lynched for it. THERE IS NO GOOD REASON TO LIE AS TOWN.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Wraith »

I do applaud the scumteam on their Calcifer kill, though. I don't think they intended it, but it totally threw me off THB and Pine and put me onto their mislynch targets.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by Wraith »

I should also trust my gut a lot more often. It's often much more accurate than when I "analyze." After D1 I had gut reads on nhammen and Pine, and ConfidAnon to a lesser extent. CA and nhammen were due to meta. At least now I have pretty strong meta IMO on nhammen.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”