Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Pine wrote:^This is you painting someone as unreliable, scummy, or just insulting them.
I don't see an insult there.
When wagons lose their "awesomeness", or when a wagon becomes "bad", it means that the person making the statement is a little more unsure of the alignment of the wagoned. So, the only way that a wagon can go bad is through scumminess.
Pine wrote:^This is too, and is also simply untrue.
I don't understand this.
Parama called Romanus scum while Romanus was voting Parama.
Pine wrote:^This is misrepresentation
The equivalent of = as scummy as
Pine wrote:^This is all of the above.
He manipulated the quote to show a point.
If he was genuinely misrepping, do you honestly think that he thought he could get away with making someone call themselves scummy?
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Calcifer »

Pine wrote:@Calc: Jerbs looks somewhat scummy, but not so much as Parama. And not as much as some people are making him out to be. He's like fifth or sixth on my list. I also haven't said anything about C-Worl, and he's third on my list. What of it?
Well, a Parama vote is not a good place for your vote to be. You're only looking at his actions at the surface, as opposed to scum intent beneath them. No matter how you look at Jerbs's posting, it's just plain scummy.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Calcifer wrote:
Calcifer wrote:How does schizophrenic behavior denote scum from a hydra a opposed to town?
Pine is confirmed town to us because he has a playstyle similar to Mastin, and he triggered one of Mastin's town tells. He's 100% positive of the fact.
HEY HIRAKI

Pine, why aren't you voting Jerbs?
silver, why aren't you voting Jerbs?
Oh right. I knew I forgot something.

1) What is this town tell.

2) I think you're missing the point on why I think you're scum.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Pine »

Calcifer wrote:Well, a Parama vote is not a good place for your vote to be. You're only looking at his actions at the surface, as opposed to scum intent beneath them. No matter how you look at Jerbs's posting, it's just plain scummy.
You're probably right regarding my vote. No matter how convinced I am of Parama's guilt, it's not gonna happen, and the longer it stays there, the longer I'm going to be Parama's defamation target.
UNVOTE: Parama
VOTE: C-Worl
Volume of scummy activities on D1, has flown mostly under the radar because of newbie status and touches of VI. I'll assemble the full case in the morning, it's getting late.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by GreyICE »

AGar? Lolz. Idiots are PR hunting.

Can't be Calcifer, he'd be better at it than that.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

GreyICE wrote:AGar? Lolz. Idiots are PR hunting.

Nice catch. I need to re-read now.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:
Calcifer wrote:Well, a Parama vote is not a good place for your vote to be. You're only looking at his actions at the surface, as opposed to scum intent beneath them. No matter how you look at Jerbs's posting, it's just plain scummy.
You're probably right regarding my vote. No matter how convinced I am of Parama's guilt, it's not gonna happen, and the longer it stays there, the longer I'm going to be Parama's defamation target.
UNVOTE: Parama
VOTE: C-Worl
Volume of scummy activities on D1, has flown mostly under the radar because of newbie status and touches of VI. I'll assemble the full case in the morning, it's getting late.
I'm not gonna respect this vote for one reason.
Pine wrote:@Silver:
Parama
Hiraki
diddin and C-Worl are duking it out for third.
So Parama's no longer a good choice because no one's wagoning you so you go straight from your number 1 scumspect to your number 3? I guess you assume you won't be able to get people to wagon onto Hiraki either. So instead of arguing your case toward him your going straight to me in the hopes that people will hop on easier to lynching me. Honestly, I would call all that scummy but since you have so many votes on yourself already, I assume you're just playing defensive regardless of alignment. You also probably assume that hopping on the Jerbs wagon will only make you seem scummier.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Honestly, I still see Calcifer as the scummiest. How is it beneficial to town for Mastin and whoever to with hold all their reads? They say they have them but they've yet to post them. They also switched in the middle of day one who some of their scum/town reads were. They even said they'd post a wall of explanations at one point and then never delivered. I know that if I had done all those things I'd probably already be cold while hanging from the tree. Yet Calcifer does it and as far as I can tell Hiraki is the ONLY other person to question it.

I get it, Mastin is supposed to be really intelligent and really good at this game. That's great. I'd love believe him when he calls out the scum with his infinite wisdom and power but first

@Calcifer, will you please, please, PLEASE explain your reasons?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Go look at the player list. We forgetting anyone who SHOULD be in this game?

evilpacman18 wrote:
vote: Pine

Wraith is probably scum.

Vote: EvilPacman18

Short list of people I'm starting to forget are in this game:
Antihero (Previously Cookie_Of_Death)
Empking
diddin
ConfidAnon
Jerbs
Wraith

*sigh*

I see an explanation for the Calcifer/Pine thing, but I'm gonna wait for a bit. At the moment, Pine is town to me.

I have some other thoughts, but this Pine wagon is terrible, and I wanna hear from other people. And why you're voting for Pine over Pacman is like... durr, wazzut?
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

Fucking balls

@Mod - Please erase last two

GreyICE wrote:AGar? Lolz. Idiots are PR hunting.

GreyICE wrote:Go look at the player list. We forgetting anyone who SHOULD be in this game?

evilpacman18 wrote:
vote: Pine

Wraith is probably scum.

Vote: EvilPacman18

Short list of people I'm starting to forget are in this game:
Antihero (Previously Cookie_Of_Death)
Empking
diddin
ConfidAnon
Jerbs
Wraith

*sigh*

I see an explanation for the Calcifer/Pine thing, but I'm gonna wait for a bit. At the moment, Pine is town to me.

I have some other thoughts, but this Pine wagon is terrible, and I wanna hear from other people. And why you're voting for Pine over Pacman is like... durr, wazzut?
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by Pine »

C-Worl wrote:
Pine wrote:VOTE: C-Worl
I'm not gonna respect this vote for one reason.
Pine wrote:@Silver:
Parama
Hiraki
diddin and C-Worl are duking it out for third.
So Parama's no longer a good choice because no one's wagoning you so you go straight from your number 1 scumspect to your number 3? I guess you assume you won't be able to get people to wagon onto Hiraki either. So instead of arguing your case toward him your going straight to me in the hopes that people will hop on easier to lynching me. Honestly, I would call all that scummy but since you have so many votes on yourself already, I assume you're just playing defensive regardless of alignment. You also probably assume that hopping on the Jerbs wagon will only make you seem scummier.
Parama's still a great choice for a lynch, but sitting around being the only one with a vote on him isn't
productive
. I skipped Hiraki for now because when I went to make a case against him (instead of you,) I realized that the central issue, his defense of Friend, actually turned out in his favor. I made that list before the end of D1. Hiraki is still in the top five, but I need to re-examine him.

And hey! Congrats on moving to the number two spot! Overreaction to a mere
one
vote against you...check.

@Icey: EPM's performance has thus far been pretty 'meh'. Hasn't moved from a null read the whole game for me. I'm willing to consider it, but care to elaborate?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

Lurked, made 'catchup soon;' comments, then voted for friend in a vote that said "oh person X is scum, VOTE: Y"

And then lurked to the lynch.

Scummy as HELL
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Yes I over defended by saying I didn't respect the vote and by also saying that you were probably town just trying to save your own ass.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:46 am

Post by Wraith »

Hey Calcifer, how about you provide that reason you had yesterday for saying Pine is confirmed town.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

:/

Wraith...
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:49 am

Post by Wraith »

GreyICE wrote::/

Wraith...
No, really. Because he's either a PR or scum after that, I think, and since it seemed like a PR softclaim I'm wondering why he wasn't the nightkill last night.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:57 am

Post by IceyCupcake »

No, I mean the part where Calcifer explained it.

More may be going on, but Pine reads town to me too, and I don't like this wagon.
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Calcifer »

I'm working on the post--it's not finished, yet. But just a warning:
DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU THAT THIS WAS ENTIRELY UNNECESSARY AND THAT PINE IS CONFIRMED TOWN.

Speaking of which, food for thought:
Friend (7): silverbullet999, AGar,
Parama, Wraith
, Pine, C-worl, Iceycupcake
Pine (7) : Diddin (2), Empking,
Parama, Wraith
, Jerbs, Evilpacman18
AGar's confirmed town, obviously. Pine's town, too. C-worl is newb-town, Icey is obv-town. Silver I've got a town-read on. So, where are the scum? It really leaves only Wraith and Parama.
On Pine--Diddin's prob-town with the double-vote ability. Empking's prob-town, too. Evil's prob-town as well. Leaving Parama, Wraith, and Jerbs as scumspects. Note Wraith and Parama's voting pattern.

Now, if you excuse me, I've got a lot of work to do. Gotta do a complete reread of the game, while simultaneously working on the wall which proves Pine is town once and for all.
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Romanus »

Pine wrote:Parama's still a great choice for a lynch, but sitting around being the only one with a vote on him isn't productive.
Um, aren't you the only vote on C-Worl?
Well, Romanus is a professional shit stirrer
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:14 am

Post by Pine »

@IC:I see where you're coming from with EPM now. I ISO'd him myself, and it's pretty remarkable. He's made like...two posts with any content whatsoever, and about half of his posts are votes without any reasoning, usually on the strongest wagon. Definitely no longer a null read, but I'm going to keep on C-Worl for now. If others start to see what you saw and pointed out to me, I'll consider giving you my support.
FOS: EPM

@Calc: I think you're cutting C-Worl
way
too much slack because of his newbishness. Maybe in the early part of the game, when there were a couple of us that made rookie mistakes, but a large normal with this cast of characters forces you to gain experience in a big damn hurry. He can't hide behind inexperience any more, and you're enabling that.

I'll start assembling the C-Worl case now.

PEdit: @Romanus: So far. I'm not ready to jump on EPM, and Jerbs has plenty of pressure on him already. I'd rather focus on someone higher up my list than in the middle of it.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Empking »

Cal; What does that voting pattern suggest? Why does it suggest that?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Romanus »

@EMP - Can't you make your own determinations on what a voting pattern suggests? I think Calcifer was more than abundantly clear about what it suggested and why it suggested it.

This is just active Lurking. And really not even that active. More like doing enough to avoid a prod. Please contribute something other than asking questions that have already been answered, please.
Well, Romanus is a professional shit stirrer
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Wraith »

I think it is necessary, Calc. Your insistence that Pine is confirmed derailed the wagon D1, and that was when I considered Pine just newbtown. His play went downhill from there (which I noted, multiple times, so don't try to pin "lol look at the wagoning scum" crap on me) and now I'm pretty confident in finding Pine scum. Add to the fact that there seems to be a distinct faction forming around Pine's defense and Parama's death. I consider Parama town and Pine scum and will continue to do so until I see some straight-up evidence.
Show

Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Calcifer »

I'm still working on the wall. But a tl;dr of what the wall will be?

I'm so convinced Pine is town, that I swear,
if Pine is scum,
I will retire from Mafia
forever
under the name of Mastin--that's right; I'm so confident that if I am wrong,
I will NEVER make another post, not in a game, not even in MD, completely abandoning the site for an eternity
. I'm dead-serious.
Who here is that sure Pine is scum?
'Cause I'm that sure, THAT confident, that Pine is town. And will write the Wall to prove it, too.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:51 am

Post by Empking »

Empking wrote:Cal; What does that voting pattern suggest? Why does it suggest that?
Also: Confidence is inversely proportional with the amount of information you have.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”