startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:24 am

Post by startransmission »

Vote: Sundy

Nice, easy name to vote for. And it reminds me of my least favorite day of the week.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:18 am

ToastyToast wrote:RQS? I would do it to get the game moving
Then why aren't you?
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 am

A quick word about my schedule. Saturday and Sunday make up 30 hours of my work week. After work on those days my coworkers and I usually hit up a bar. By the time I get home I've had a very long day and am a bit drunk to boot. Posting for me is... erratic on the the weekends. I try to make an effort on Saturdays, but am not always successful. So, Monday thru Friday is where I'll be most active, which kinda sucks as weekends are when activity usually spikes in most games.

I'll read up on what I've missed and share my thoughts shortly.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:51 am

Always fun drudging through setup guessing. :mad:

Opa... the self vote, the invisible text. The vote on me. Yep, pretty sure he's town.

I have been lurking, and I have been posting in another game. This one has just been a bit hard for me to get into. That'll change as things progress. Anyways, it's a bit too soon to start settling on policy lynches.
yabbaguy wrote:Seriously a wagon that's just very, very, very, very, very, very well too quickly developed for my liking.
I agree, that wagon is the most interesting thing in the game so far. Farside attacking yabbas vote on havingfitz is interesting as well. I don't find that an empty vote at all, but a justified one. Oh well, farside comes around to the havingfitz wagon eventually. Puzzled by this,
}|{opa wrote:I almost sure Toasty and havingfitz are towns. Their reaction on my self-vote is natural.
I don't see how they would react differently. I don't see what distinguishes their reaction from others.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:47 am

I'm here, will post soon. Very sorry about my inactivity.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:13 pm

farside22 wrote:I'm thought I asked you, but in case i didn't, did you have any scum suspects? I note your votes is on Sunday. Any reason it's on Sunday? What is your view on Jora?
My vote on Sundy was random. My thoughts on Jora I touched on in my last post. I'm not leaning town now as much as I was then, but my sentiment mostly remains the same.

Do I have scum suspect(s)? Mmm. If I did I would probably be a lot more involved in the game. But then, if I were more involved in the game I might have one. I suppose one has something to do with the other.
}|{opa wrote:@startransmission. Where did you found "invisible text"?
"I have been lurking..." yes, "hard for me" not my problem - be good or replace out, "policy lynches" So what with policy lynches? Where did you saw one?
"Puzzled by this" - and thats all what you got?
By invisible text I meant the tiny text. I regret the error.
It being hard for me to get involved in this game is my problem, not yours. I agree. It's not a matter of me being good, when inspired I usually am, it's a matter of actually getting inspired. If I felt that doing that was impossible, I would replace out.
By policy lynches I meant focusing on lurkers. Which I should've worded better. And I was wrong anyways,
yabbaguy wrote:The actives aren't really being that scummy, to be honest. There are lurkers abound (no Jora, I'm not one) and I'm starting to think there could be something to find from those who are saying little-to-nothing.
^I kinda agree. I'm one of those lurkers, and pressuring me and other lurkers is justified.

I've read and reread this thread. I'm going to continue to read it until I find something to pursue. I don't know how much analyzing the quick wagon on Jora is going to yield, but I'll look at it again anyways. I also need to form an opinion on the farside/HF debate, and that'll likely come first. Whether I offer the game any service before the day is done remains to be seen, but my posting will go from non existent to consistent.

}|{opa wrote:If he dies after first stab it means he was a Jewish lurker.
Hilarious. :evil:
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0

Return to “Completed Open Games”