Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:42 am

Post by C-Worl »

IceyCupcake wrote:
Vote Romanus

Scumtells are boring if they're a checklist. Like wee, don't do anything on the checklist and you're town?

No.
Yeah, but people (town and scum) make checklists all the time. That's a null point.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Pine »

@C-Worl 948: It would have been SO much easier for RomScum to just jump on the wagon. There was so much voting without reasons at that time, it wouldn't have been noticed. But you do have a bit of a point. Deciding which motive is correct is WIFOM, though I find my scenario more likely.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:08 am

Post by Slaxx »

Reserved for VC.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:30 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

-Pine
Thank you for
A. producing the case
B. It not being a huge huge wall and quite readable

Now that I see your reasoning, I'd like to interject something and hope for a further response.

You state Rom's first post, now I'm not sure I agree with the reasoning because you are stating the motivation behind it assuming you are a townie, and the rest of us don't know that for a fact. I've also been in games where a lynch seemed certain on (what ended up being a townie) and got derailed by scum (easy way to win town points). (You also address this with your warning in the same post, but I'm just noting it) Regardless the main point I'd like to get into is this.
Silver did something strange (though later justified,) and Romanus called him on it. The act of calling him on it was Pro-Town.
This would hold true if 2 things were true (and they would BOTH have to be true), A. I hadn't done it before in this game and B. Rom didn't state on his first post that he studied voting patterns.

He reacts completely surprised that I had just voted wraith with no reasoning (again something I also did day 1 that was also within the vote counts). If he actually had looked at votes then there should be no surprise at all. But there was... thus I conclude that his reasoning from hist first post must have been a lie. Thus etc etc happens and we find ourselves here.
... People were right it seems....
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:38 am

Post by GreyICE »

Pine wrote:@C-Worl 948: It would have been SO much easier for RomScum to just jump on the wagon. There was so much voting without reasons at that time, it wouldn't have been noticed. But you do have a bit of a point. Deciding which motive is correct is WIFOM, though I find my scenario more likely.
Unless there's already quite a few scum on the wagon, or he's trying to avoid obvious behavioral tells.

[Winger] had quite a few.

Romanus is scum too.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:43 am

Post by Pine »

A. Something strange: Voting for Wraith out of the blue without stating reasons. For the record, I was actually playing D1 and
I
forgot you had anything on Wraith in D1. Someone with 26-27 pages to catch up on missing it? Remarkably reasonable.
B. Romanus calls you on it: He said his scum reads (which you were not initially in) were based on voting patterns. Stands to reason he set aside those he wasn't interested in, and he missed the fact that it was consistent with D1.

Enough of me defending Romanus. I'm not so arrogant in my Town reads that I'll call him "confirmed," and some of the counter-points have some merit. I'd like to hear from Romanus regarding my interpretation of his actions.

PEdit: Icey, would you mind digging up [winger]'s actions for us? I've done enough archive binging for today, between this and other threads.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:49 am

Post by IceyCupcake »

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p2859030 - Questions he never follows up on. Doesn't appear to be genuine curiousity, he doesn't particularly follow the line of questioning again.
[winger] wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:I'll admit that for now.

1.pine
2.cworl
3. [winger]

in no particular order
So, all newbies?
He plays the newbie card so hard it hurts. Repeatedly.
[winger] wrote:diddin's vote on me is scummy, IMO. He showed up, didn't say much about the main wagons, and put a relatively safe, unquestioned vote on me. It'd be quite easy for him to leave it there the rest of the day and avoid commenting on any of the main wagons.

Vote: diddin

Let's hear what you have to say.
This is just bad.
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Pine »

Anything else? I know [winger] made it onto a low position on my list at one point, but I honestly don't remember why.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:02 am

Post by C-Worl »

Inconsistency. There are times where I forget that he's playing like right now before y'all brought him up.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:05 am

Post by Pine »

Well yeah, but inconsistency is consistent with ultimately asking for a replacement.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 am

Post by C-Worl »

True
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 am

Post by C-Worl »

diddin wrote:
Double Unvote, Double Vote: C-Worl

I'm sick of it. You have chosen to do absolutely NO scumhunting today. All you've done is bitch and moan about what Pine's been doing.
He's tried to end the argument and you just keep escalating it.
Now tell me: Who do you think are scum, and why? Cause I'm not seeing ANY of it.
Also, since the last time you had posted here before this post I hadn't said anything new about Pine except reasons for voting him that weren't about me not liking him. I had moved on from the argument as well. So the bolded sentence was unnecessary.
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:18 am

Post by Pine »

It was more or less true at the time.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:20 am

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote

Honestly, he's probably not scum (as much as I hate to admit it) his wagon built up quickly day 2, that really only effectively happens when scum are busing it, and that quickly at the beginning of the day indicates that scum were probably busing. Also, if Calcifer is scum I doubt he'd blatantly defend a scum buddy like this. Pine is probably random townie that Calcifer decided to defend for brownie points.

FOS: Calcifer, Hiraki, and Silver

Calcifer for every single post he's made in this thread.

Hiraki for justifying lynches before and after the flips in order to distance.

Silver for lack of content except when pressured which is where he tunneled on the one who applied said pressure.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:21 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:It was more or less true at the time.
No it wasn't. It had been 23 hours since the last thing I had said in that argument.
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:29 am

Post by Pine »

Post #941 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 am
(Last C-Worl post railing against me and my perceived condescending attitude)
Post #944 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:00 pm
(diddin's vote for C-Worl)

Care to try again, C-Worl?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:33 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

hmmm possible...

I want a rom post before I proceed onward.
... People were right it seems....
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:10 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:^ Once again.
^Posted past 1 pm on the 26th. That was the last thing I said in my argument with you.
diddin wrote:

I'm sick of it. You have chosen to do absolutely NO scumhunting today. All you've done is bitch and moan about what Pine's been doing. He's tried to end the argument and you just keep escalating it. Now tell me: Who do you think are scum, and why? Cause I'm not seeing ANY of it.
^Posted 12 pm on the 27th.
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:13 am

Post by Pine »

Post 941, dude. Read the posts you're responding to.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:14 am

Post by C-Worl »

Also, before you try to say it. This v
C-Worl wrote:
nhammen wrote:What. Do you really think that this is a good reason for any kind of vote? If so, why? If not, then why did you place your vote there?
Honestly, the condescending attitude is more or less me not liking him but his lynch would help out the game in a lot of ways. Depending on how he flips we can figure out if Calcifer was full of shit or not and it might get Calcifer to finally explain himself. After, I placed my vote on him I also realized that a wagon on him might get him to stop avoiding Silver's questions and actually answer them. A Pine lynch will also send a message that we are getting sick and tired of people who don't answer our questions which may lead to Antihero explaining himself as well. BC, right now, all these town/scum list that people have built without explanations, all it does is hurt the game. Especially when you have people like Calcifer who derail wagons without a justifiable reason why. Pine's death might actually give us stuff to work on.
Was not part of our argument. In fact it was hardly "railing" you as you put it. I talked about Califer for the first part of it, and toward the very end. I also talked about Antihero answering questions toward him. In fact, I'm surprised no one pointed out that this post failed to say anything that makes you look scum. So, it was hardly railing and thus your case is moot. It was 23 hours since my last post that was part of my bitching argument with you that diddin referred to and thus diddin was overreacting a bit.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Post 941, dude. Read the posts you're responding to.
I did. He said I kept trying to escalate it even after almost a day had gone past since it had ended. That's hardly escalating. I agree that I had devolved to bitching and whining for a while but I had posted a post without that before he posted his. I also, agree that I hadn't scum hunted today and now I've started trying. Don't get me wrong. I don't think diddin's scum. I've never seen a scum who could double vote. I just think most of his case against me was an overreaction to an argument that had ended.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:22 am

Post by C-Worl »

EBWOP
oh you were referring to my post with 968. i thought u were referring to diddin's i dont read the numbers that much sorry
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:23 am

Post by C-Worl »

Wait, I'm confused. I answered 936. What are you telling me to read?
Show

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:05 am

Post by diddin »

C-Worl wrote:
C-Worl wrote:^ Once again.
^Posted past 1 pm on the 26th. That was the last thing I said in my argument with you.
diddin wrote:

I'm sick of it. You have chosen to do absolutely NO scumhunting today. All you've done is bitch and moan about what Pine's been doing. He's tried to end the argument and you just keep escalating it. Now tell me: Who do you think are scum, and why? Cause I'm not seeing ANY of it.
^Posted 12 pm on the 27th.

Game day, not real life day. *facepalms*
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:08 am

Post by C-Worl »

Well either way the argument was over by the time you posted. Also, I posted my scum reads (as per your request) in Hiraki, Calcifer, and Silver. But I'm a give and take type of guy so what reads do you have diddin and why? Also, if you have any thoughts on my suspicions they're more than welcome.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”