Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:45 am

Post by Calcifer »

*EditBWOP: Pine only has two votes. (Why do I always mess up on these? >_< :P)
Your Reserved for Votecount post would have the votecount from 38:
Wraith - 3 (Calcifer, Pine, ConfidAnon)
Pine - 3 (Empking, TwoHeadedBoy, C-Worl)
Romanus - 2 (silverbullet999, IceyCupcake)
Calcifer - 1 (Wraith)
silverbullet999 - 1 (Romanus)
TwoHeadedBoy - 1 (nhammen)
C-Worl - 2 (Diddin x 2)
PREDIT:
Bah, Ninja'd by mod. :P
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:08 am

Post by IceyCupcake »

evilpacman18 wrote:
IceyCupcake wrote:
Scum: Wraith,
Jerbs
, nhammen, silverbullet (I can explain this), random fifth person who I probably won't see coming at all if there even is 5 scum.
It's miserable. It's literally like "well, better make a wallpost to stop my lynch."
Fuck...

Yeah I have no excuse. Wait. Maybe I do. Will you accept "it was 3:30 AM" as one?
Eh, I've given the same one myself (when I screwed up two players when writing a wall post and constantly refered to one using the other's name) so I guess.

It's simply this that's bothering me: There was dancing and screaming and howls for blood over Jerbs, who was posting zero content. There's dancing and screaming, and howls for blood over Wraith, who posted very little content.

There's a little bit of frustration with your lurking and... me.

I mean you have Parama in your town reads. Think Slaxx confirmed that one, what with him being the NK and all. You have Jerbs in your scumreads, what with him being dead and all.

I admit to wanting a little more content, yes. And being very, very disturbed there aren't cries for blood.

We have one of our big town reads as a town whose scum though. No one would think Parama was a PR, meaning someone is shooting people who are quietly town and shoving us around for lynches.

I need to reread for ideas. But I have some suspicions.
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 am

Post by IceyCupcake »

Hiraki is town, though I'd love to see his additional input.

Antihero is... hmmmmmmmmm

nhamman looks suspiciously like scum if romanus is scum.

romanus/winger need to DIE.

EmpKing is SCUM

These are important pieces of information for us.
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:46 am

Post by Wraith »

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Math test is complete, but I'm still behind on lots of other work. I'm keeping up in reading, but to be brutally honest don't expect much in terms of epic content from me for a while.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:07 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Calc, have either of you ever played with Pie before?
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Wraith »

Unvote

Okay, I'm revising my reads.

I want to say Calcifer, EPM, and Romanus are all scum, but it's too unlikely that a large chunk of the scumteam would buddy each other so hard. So I've lost confidence in my Calcifer-scum read than the other two.

Vote: EPM

I want to lynch either Romanus or EPM today, and EPM looks like it would get more support at the moment.

I'm not hardclaiming until I'm threatened with imminent death. So long as the scum still think I'm an easy mislynch target, I'm safe from a nightkill.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:16 am

Post by C-Worl »

Calcifer wrote:Saved you the work of doing a votecount, though it's done in my style instead of yours. :P
(The strikethrough is to show what's changed from the last votecount. This is what it looks like without the strikes:
Wraith - 4 (Calcifer, Pine, ConfidAnon, evilpacman18)
Pine - 3
(Empking, TwoHeadedBoy)

Romanus - 1 (IceyCupcake)
Calcifer - 1 (Wraith)
TwoHeadedBoy - 1 (nhammen)
C-Worl - 2 (Diddin x 2)
Evilpacman18 - 1 (silverbullet999))
2 =/= 3 But close enough.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:29 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

UGH.

I have to catch up on
this
game now. I just wanna play WoW, dammit! *goes to read, content within an hour or two*

~Pie
Show
IIII LOOOOOVE YOOOUUU JESUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

"Oi, I'm already sick of THB."
~ Cobblerfone
"That was... schitzophrenically entertaining."
~ Pine
"Fugi + Pie = I like life"
~ Parama
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:43 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Pine wrote:In all fairness to THB, I was getting ready to hammer too.
Of course you were.
C-Worl wrote:
Vote: Pine

He
s highly condescending and hypocritical. Also, so many people have claimed him to be town that I generally want to lynch him just to see how he flips.
Oh my God, I think Pine is scum too but this is TERRIBLE REASONING.
Unvote, Vote: C-Worl

Still want a Pinelynch, but this is alright too. I've realized I might be starting to get a little tunnel-visioned too, which is also affecting my read on Pine... I'm gonna need to look over some of Pine's D2 posts later. But this looks like scum trying to get an easy bus in. Do not like, at all.
C-Worl wrote:
Unvote

Honestly, he's probably not scum (as much as I hate to admit it) his wagon built up quickly day 2, that really only effectively happens when scum are busing it, and that quickly at the beginning of the day indicates that scum were probably busing. Also, if Calcifer is scum I doubt he'd blatantly defend a scum buddy like this. Pine is probably random townie that Calcifer decided to defend for brownie points.

FOS: Calcifer, Hiraki, and Silver

Calcifer for every single post he's made in this thread.

Hiraki for justifying lynches before and after the flips in order to distance.

Silver for lack of content except when pressured which is where he tunneled on the one who applied said pressure.
"I'm gonna HoS but not vote because I'm waiting to see which wagon builds first." - is what this looks like to me. Yeah, I'm alright with moving my vote off Pine for now.

skimskimskim nothing else of value, I'm gonna go catch up on another game and go play WoW now. :D

BTW, I haven't really looked at either Wraith or Rom much this game. Guess I should do that sometime.

~Pie
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

evilpacman18 wrote:
IceyCupcake wrote:
Scum: Wraith,
Jerbs
, nhammen, silverbullet (I can explain this), random fifth person who I probably won't see coming at all if there even is 5 scum.
It's miserable. It's literally like "well, better make a wallpost to stop my lynch."
Fuck...

Yeah I have no excuse. Wait. Maybe I do. Will you accept "it was 3:30 AM" as one?
This proves EPM as town.

I'd be willing to join EPM for pressure. Don't like his reasons though.

Vote: Wraith
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:02 am

Post by Calcifer »

Get off of EMP and C-Worl. Focus on Wraith and force a hardclaim.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

Calcifer wrote:Get off of EMP and C-Worl. Focus on Wraith and force a hardclaim.
I hate you. Also, if THB would read the other day phases I have voted Calcifer plenty of times. It never goes anywhere, why waste my vote on him. Since Calc, wants to force a hard claim I'll join this wagon but most likely they'll claim VT, then someone will hammer, he'll flip town, and we'll be right back here tomorrow twiddling our dicks in the sand.

Vote: Wraith
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:20 am

Post by C-Worl »

Also, I hate this game so even though I'm at L5 I'll save you the trouble of pressuring a claim out of me, I'm Vanilla Townie. Believe it if you want to, I could honestly care less.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Wraith »

Hmmm. I've been thinking, and now realize that me claiming won't do any harm. In fact, it's win-win.

I'm the Bodyguard. Each night I've been protecting someone I thought would draw the nightkill: Calcifer and GreyICE (don't ask, I think I was buzzed when I sent in that choice) in a desperate attempt to get myself killed.

My role prevents my target from dying, but I die instead. So, if the scum decide to kill me outright, I drew the nightkill, and if they don't bother and keep trying to get me mislynched, I can keep trying to intercept the nightkill and die.

Why am I trying to get killed, you ask? Real life is starting to overload me and I've been getting rid of my games. This is my last game and I don't want to play against my win condition by getting lynched, so I'm trying to very hard to die via proxy.
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:13 am

Post by Pine »

Ehhh...as much as I'm for the Wraith lynch, that actually makes sense, and is consistent with the softclaims and other not-a-VT tells. I'm willing to buy it with a grain of salt.

C-Worl, on the other hand, not so much. I've been ready to lynch him since near the end of D1, and if others are ready to see it too, let's do it. I don't buy the unpressured VT claim at all.

UNVOTE: Wraith
VOTE: C-Worl
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:14 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:Oh my God, I think Pine is scum too but this is TERRIBLE REASONING.
Unvote, Vote: C-Worl

~Pie
Good Pie, you're finally catching on. Didn't even have to yell at your via IRC for you to finally see the light.

C-Worl is an exceptional lynch, I've rarely seen this much flailing in a game. Coupled with the reasons I left at the end of Day 1 (I think) and a noose around that boy's neck is just what's needed.

I lean toward believing Wraith claim. Then again, I didn't like the wagon on him to begin with.

Sorry that I haven't gotten those wagon analysis up yet, real life issues and what not. I wouldn't be in this game if I weren't part of a hydra, so apologies about Pie doing most of the work. I'll have them up eventually, hopefully tonight, and then I'll try to keep up and stay more active. At the moment just know that I agree with Pie's actions against C-Worl and still disagree with any actions he takes against Pine.

~Fugi
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

If you noticed I dropped all my suspicions of Pine. You're ALL full of fail and it saddens me that you're going to give scum an easy win with the way things have been going.
Show

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Empking »

C-Worl's probably new unlike the shameless ship-jumper (Actually he's not (to be completely honest about it) being shameless but trying to pretend to be reasonable.)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Pine »

Is it me you're calling a ship-jumper? Because I seem to recall C-Worl being at or near the top of my list for a long time, and making a pretty elaborate case for him D2.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:14 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

C-Worl wrote:If you noticed I dropped all my suspicions of Pine. You're ALL full of fail and it saddens me that you're going to give scum an easy win with the way things have been going.
So you're appealing to the reason everyone found you suspicious? What were the reasons you dropped your suspicion?

(Sorry if you said somewhere, I might have missed it.)

~Fugi
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Wraith »

I'm still under the impression that C-Worl is newbtown. If I live long enough, he'll jump onto my radar later in the game. Right now I'm wondering why several people (especially Calcifer) are refusing to consider Romanus or EPM to be scum. I've been seeing a trend lately: this town continuously jumps onto easy targets and quickly wagons them. The same group of people seem to be leading the town this way.
Show

evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:36 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

My initials are not freaking EMP. It's EPM. Not that hard.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:37 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

EMP is the way to go!
... People were right it seems....
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

evilpacman18 wrote:My initials are not freaking EMP. It's EPM. Not that hard.
Hardcore overreaction, bro. Especially with someone named
Emp
king in the game. Not even sure if telling of alignment, just kinda douche-tell. Calm down and post content.

~Fugi
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”