ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:53 am

Post by ToastyToast »

}|{opa, unvote yourself.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:46 am

Post by farside22 »

startransmission: What is your view of the game and what has been said thus far? No excuse for a non answer.

unvote:
vote: yabba

Yeah there is opportunistic and then their is sitting on the side lines throwing crap out.
@Jora: Sorry you were my guinea pig this game.

Now on to why yabba is scum
yabbaguy wrote:Hang the fuck on. Someone Unvote and let's talk more. Jora is an idiot wagon that is getting opportunistically run up.

I'm slogging through schoolwork, but my forerunning theory is that fitz's swoop in is the worst.

vote havingfitz
This is non-response bs. Calls Jora wagon idiotic without reason. Says fitz's vote is the worst without reason.
Yabba's response thus far is what I call a non-response. A person who uses words without reason to look like they are scum hunting.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:28 am

Post by yabbaguy »

He was at L-1, and I had only my humble iPhone as a weapon against an idiotic idiot quicklynch D1. Hence, brash post.

DRK was spewing out inaccuracies with his list of 14 about how Jora was *wrong*, not really scummy. The only one that holds weight is the fact that Jora was asking some really touchy rolefishing questions.

havingfitz is voting Jora yet FOSing DRK, which doesn't stack in my mind. Couple that with the vote opportunism near the end of the wagon and you've got a scummy combo.

ToastyToast is pinging scummy as well though -
}|{opa, unvote yourself.
Why don't you? Either you think he's a good lynch, keep your vote, and just let him bleed himself to death or you think he's a bad lynch and you unvote yourself. You did neither, so your actions don't make sense.

Thirdly, just the speed of the wagon, and gadzooks that's a quick wagon by my definition. Something in me really, really felt that there was opportunism abound, and I turned to the one who came on late with a reasoning that just didn't stack in my mind.

Seriously a wagon that's just very, very, very, very, very, very well too quickly developed for my liking.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:55 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Because self-votes are idiotic. I suspect him, but a lynch this early is a HUGE no.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:03 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Your vote suggests that you want to end the Day. You're putting us closer and closer to an outcome that you don't want yourself.

Your logical move is to unvote yourself if you do not want the lynch at this time.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:41 am

Post by havingfitz »

yabbaguy wrote:havingfitz is voting Jora yet FOSing DRK, which doesn't stack in my mind. Couple that with the vote opportunism near the end of the wagon and you've got a scummy combo.
So voting and FoSing at the same time is a bad thing? I found them both to be somewhat suspicious. I might lean a bit towards the thought that if one of them were to flip scum, the other would be somewhat clear...but until one or the other does flip (or someone else provides more incriminating material) I'm good with my vote where it is.

@farside...if you think yabba is scum for his vote on me...do you think he was doing it to save a scumbuddy in }|{opa? If yabba is scum in your opinion how would that jive with the possibility of }|{opa being town? (ie...why bother defending him?)
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Sundy »

OK I have beautifully caught up.

I will not vote Opa, & want more discussion. The most suspicious thing about his play is possible role-fishing. He first hazards that it's a TTTTCV set-up. Later, when he's accused of role-fishing, he refers back to THIS post responding to the accusation, even though the accuser was talking about a different post (guilty conscience?). Later he says he was trying to lull Toast into role-fishing, and in general seems super interested in discussion on PRs. The self-vote is confusing, so please un-vote Opa. It's against your win condition no matter what, and it's bad form!

@Opa: Why do you say Toast into obv-scum?

Current L-1 aside, I am more interested in
VOTE: Toast

#20: He says he's waiting for Yabba to post and "votes on him will likely trigger a response of some sort," yet he doesn't vote (why?)
#23: He wants RQS to get the game moving; Startransmission asks why he's not asking RQS
#31: He says he would ask questions but he's afraid of people getting on his back

(BTW I think DRK's analysis of Toast is wrong in #71; she says Toast' RQS wasn't scummy in context "someone telling him to come up with questions and him just kind of blindly throwing them out there," but I think that ignores how he brought those questions upon himself.)

I've also got a
FOS: Havingfitz
for voting twice in RVS, his second vote in an especially odd moment given the flow of the game, because someone just complained about random votes happening when scum-hunting had started

And where is Animorph?
Town: 7-4
Scum: 2-2
TBD: 3
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Sundy »

EBWOP: Opa: Why do you say Toast is obv-town?
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

I was voting Yabba
I explained why I didnt start RQS. I can link some games where my questions were viewed as completely unhelpful, if u'd like.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

ToastyToast wrote:
Vote:yabbaguy
because I keep thinking of ScoobyDoo when I read your name

Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by Sundy »

You are correct about the vote on Yabba. I that there was a pattern of 2 things you advised for town without doing yourself. Confirmation bias re: Start's accusation. :oops:
Toast wrote:Actually, RQS is helpful because you get reactions. I use it to reactionfish. And, yeah, they are my questions, so you should be voting me.
Given that your vote is based on both the questions themselves and }|{opa's response, I would venture to say that it is helpful.
Question, Toast: You said you don't like RQS because you get people on your back, and it's "viewed as completely unhelpful." But you yourself find it helpful, as per quote above. Did you get any notable reactions from the questions you chose? Was RQS helpful this time?
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

The DRK-}|{opa standoff started with my questions, so yes, I found them helpful.

Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Post by Sundy »

Hmmm. The main reasons I was suspicious of Toast are wrong:
unvote
. His initial posts in the game made it seem like he was making recommendations about RQS & voting Yabba both in order to get the game moving, but not following through with doing these things himself. I also think looking back over the Toast/Opa ISOs that they are accusing each other too often of role-fishing to actually be a scum-team. Not ready for a re-vote yet...

@Havingfitz, I have a question about your #109. 7 of your points seem to be against DPK, and you're generally casting suspicion on her scum-hunting. You agree with Opa twice on this list, and then say he is role-fishing and vote for him accordingly. What did you think of DPK's play when she was accusing Opa? You ended up voting for the same candidate. And are you fine with a policy lynch on the first day, especially given how far into it we are?
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by Jora »

Lady and gentelmens, you are looking into wrong direction.

I almost sure Toasty and havingfitz are towns. Their reaction on my self-vote is natural.
Scums somewhere within cjdrum, animorpherv1, DRK, startransmission. Look at them. The first two having fun outside the thread. They intentionally avoid posting here. They wait untill drama would over, so no one can detect their fake reactions. They simply don't know what to do and dicided to not get involved. It's scummy as hell.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora is obv VT, if not, she is a Cop. Simple.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Cjdrum and animorpherv I see as possibilities. startransmission is a legit lurker, thats true. DRK I'm not seeing.
Not to mention that cjdrum and animorpherv have avatars FROM THE SAME SHOW. just thought it was wierd, maybe they know each other.

Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Post by Jora »

Look at "Face wtith a name" and "Marathon Days". DRK having fun too. It's something weird with his posts and all.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Jora »

That guy is certanly knows what he's doing. And it's in no way pro-town.
VOTE: animorpherv1
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

got caught up in marathon games and kind of neglected regular games

Will catch up and post later today.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

DeathRowKitty wrote:got caught up in marathon games and kind of neglected regular games
Will catch up and post later today.
I'm expecting a lot of pictures of me being eaten. :P

Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Post by Jora »

OMG, three Open D1, two Mini middle.

Open 292 ~ C9 ~ Day 1
Open 293 - Donner Party Mafia, Take Two (Day 1)
Mini 1142 - Quintessentially English Mafia - Day 2
Mini 1145 — Plain Mafia (Day 1)

DRK, dear, isn't it too much? Are you going to putter around?
Wake up and smell the coffee, for fuck's sake!
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Sundy wrote:@Havingfitz, I have a question about your #109. 7 of your points seem to be against DPK, and you're generally casting suspicion on her scum-hunting. You agree with Opa twice on this list, and then say he is role-fishing and vote for him accordingly. What did you think of DPK's play when she was accusing Opa? You ended up voting for the same candidate. And are you fine with a policy lynch on the first day, especially given how far into it we are?
It's DRK. And is DRK a she?

I answered this in the same post (109) that you're quoting above:
havingfitz wrote:I didn't have any suspicions towards }|{opa until his DRK GF post/Star vote. DRK seems to be overreacting IMO to a lot of people's comments and if it were not for the aforementioned }|{opa suspicion I would probably put my vote on him [DRK]. So I'll
FOS
DRK.
}|{opa however gets this: VOTE: }|{opa
The post is a list of the things that caught my attention as I caught up. The individual observations towards DRK did not outweight the one transgression I observed from }|{opa. If I think someone is scum...I'm going to vote them. I am not going to annoint someone as scum (the GF yet!) and then just FOS them and vote someone who has made all of two posts. As for voting the same candidate...I find }|{opa scummier ATT so the fact my current #2 is voting the same way means nothing (except possibly that they aren't both scum). And where are your policy lynch comments coming from? Did I say anything regarding a policy lynch?

Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:07 am

Post by Jora »

Yeah, I somehow missed it. "policy lynch", ToastyToast, WTF? If someone is needed to be policy lynched so it's DRK. I don't see how he can be helpful if he overloaded with the graet amount of games he's currently in. So how could we ever know whether he is scummy or just inattentive?! I don't wanna see him in LyLo.

And I have some theory involving animorph and DRK. Look at this amaizing cat-fight.
It looks fake, like pretence. Something similar I've seen in every third of all my games. For instance the last one.

Vote animorph & DRK FTW!
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:13 am

Post by Jora »

EBTWOP @ TT, sorry. Ctrl-c, Ctrl-v fail obv. I mean Sundy.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:25 am

Post by Jora »

@ havingfitz you wrong.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:45 am

Post by havingfitz »

I'm wrong all the time. Trouble is I don't realize it until whoever I suspect flips. Only time/votes will tell.

Return to “Completed Open Games”