Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:56 am

Post by Jora »

havingfitz wrote:I'm wrong all the time. Trouble is I don't realize it until whoever I suspect flips. Only time/votes will tell.
So if you think my flip will clear DRK and vise versa, you'd better vote him coz I'm certainly not a scum AND your reads on DRK is almost the same as mine!

I mean you only one who noticed that "-DRK accusing anomorph of defending Sundy (bad)" so far.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora is obv VT, if not, she is a Cop. Simple.
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:01 am

Post by Sundy »

@Fitz: you said of Opa you were fine with "letting drama kings commit suicide" since a self-vote is anti-town regardless of alignment.
Town: 7-4
Scum: 2-2
TBD: 3
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:24 am

Post by havingfitz »

Sundy wrote:@Fitz: you said of Opa you were fine with "letting drama kings commit suicide" since a self-vote is anti-town regardless of alignment.
So how is that supporting a policy lynch when my vote was already on him? If I had had no prior suspicions of }|{opa I would not have voted him for based on his self-vote alone...though it would have been, and is, a negative IMO.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:24 am

Post by Jora »

You know what else is "negative"? This: "While I didn't realize I had placed you at L-2"
Good townie Rule #1: you should always count votes before going on bandwagon.
And this: "Maybe you have 4 votes because you are coming across as scummy " Good point, isn't it?
1st vote on me: you proclaimed DRK's 14 inconsistence by yourself.
2nd vote on me: farside "Sorry you were my guinea pig this game."
3rd vote on me: I donno first he just got confused, then got confused again...
Then you with your greatest reasoning of all that I ever heard.
No wonder why I got despaired. I'm regret now. So stfu and vote DRK, please.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:35 am

Post by farside22 »

yabba: in regards to DRK: If inaccurate, why not scummy? How long are you going to be doing mafia from your iPhone?

yabba wrote:havingfitz is voting Jora yet FOSing DRK, which doesn't stack in my mind. Couple that with the vote opportunism near the end of the wagon and you've got a scummy combo.
Thank you. I looked into this and as noted havingfitz has a better more indepth view of DRK scum points but has a vote on Jora because of this:
having wrote:I didn't have any suspicions towards }|{opa until his DRK GF post/Star vote.
which at this point is the pot calling the kettle black.
Saying a person has suspicion over one person then voting another and doing the same is hypocritical, which I learned isn't scummy, but opportunistic vote hopping on a BW.
That is scummy.

ToastyToast wrote:Because self-votes are idiotic. I suspect him, but a lynch this early is a HUGE no.
Bad logic. Scum self vote, yah town. Town self vote, bad for the town. If you think he is scum there is no reason to believe it's idiotic
havingfitz wrote: @farside...if you think yabba is scum for his vote on me...do you think he was doing it to save a scumbuddy in }|{opa? If yabba is scum in your opinion how would that jive with the possibility of }|{opa being town? (ie...why bother defending him?)
No.

@Jora: What reaction do you see from fitz that was town?
Just because someone is in a lot of games is not a reason to vote them. That is very anti-town behavior.

Yabba did something that makes me feel better. He made a case on someone that no one else caught onto. Fitz's vote on Jora as I stated is hypocritical but worse it's opportunist. If someone had a scummier read on one person over another they would vote that person, but when the reason to vote one person over another that is already 4 votes in is not only opportunist but scummy at that point.

unvote:
vote: Havingfitz

Jora: If all your thoughts is lynching lurkers or calling out those in "too many games" is not something that I find positive. Yes people posting elsewhere and not in game is scummy but it's not the only thing out there. It also looks like you have no better case to go on.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:45 am

Post by havingfitz »

@}|{opa, The only vote I would have hesitated placing so early in the game would have been a hammer and I knew no one was close to that.

I thought Good townie Rule #1 was: Always vote the person you think is mafia. You had a wealth of information to form your opinion on DRK and yet you vote a 2 post 'lurker' and proclaim he's a serial killer. I may not keep my vote on you all day but I still like it there. As for your description of the votes currently on you.

Or how's this...Good townie Rule #1a: If you are town don't ever vote yourself. Cause you're town and that's anti-town.

stfu? Now you are just trying to hurt my feelings :-( I'll vote who I like :-)

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:53 am

Post by havingfitz »

farside...my suspicions of }|{opa and DRK are totally independant of each other. I can and do suspect them both. I just find the suspicion I hold of }|{opa to be more significant att than DRK. And how is anything I have done hypocritical? I'm voting who I think is scum....}|{opa isn't. I'm voting someone who has provided a lot of information to work with, }|{opa isn't. Where is the hypocrisy? And what makes my vote opportunistic? The fact I placed it? <headshake>

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:09 am

Post by farside22 »

havingfitz wrote:farside...my suspicions of }|{opa and DRK are totally independant of each other. I can and do suspect them both. I just find the suspicion I hold of }|{opa to be more significant att than DRK. And how is anything I have done hypocritical? I'm voting who I think is scum....}|{opa isn't. I'm voting someone who has provided a lot of information to work with, }|{opa isn't. Where is the hypocrisy? And what makes my vote opportunistic? The fact I placed it? <headshake>
I used your quote with reasoning sir. Your only reason listed and main reason was that he voted for a lurker over someone he suspects more. If there are more reason's then spell them out. Why is Jora scum in your view?
You had all these points on DRK but vote for jora. That is hypocritical. Saying well this person looks scummy, but I'm voting for X for weak reason is what Jora did and you did. Your vote is opportunistic because Jora has a bw on him.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Jora »

farside22 wrote:looks like you have no better case to go on
Thats right. Besides, I started suspect animorph and DRK before I saw DRK's games.
Havingfitz is town imo, because he is too natural stubborn. It seems he suspect me and deny all the points I've told him. Besides, he observed some interesting connections. And look closer - he did not mentioned you in his list. It is unusual for a scum not to mention somebody who is not his teammate but have done at least something notable. I mean it's usually hard to fake those things.

Just look at him:
"I'm voting who I think is scum....}|{opa isn't."
I not voted for a TOP SUSPECT only once - when i selfvoting.
"I'm voting someone who has provided a lot of information to work with, }|{opa isn't.
Good point. Excellent. Vote for top-posters! FTW!
What a crap!
havingfitz wrote:you are just trying to hurt my feelings
Of course, coz imma illiterate ass. :)
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:30 am

Post by Sundy »

havingfitz wrote:
Sundy wrote:@Fitz: you said of Opa you were fine with "letting drama kings commit suicide" since a self-vote is anti-town regardless of alignment.
So how is that supporting a policy lynch when my vote was already on him? If I had had no prior suspicions of }|{opa I would not have voted him for based on his self-vote alone...though it would have been, and is, a negative IMO.
You said you were fine with him committing suicide, and that would really mean he had four other people on his wagon, including one who have to vote after his self-vote. I looked up the definition of policy lynch of wiki, and it's true you're not voting for a reason EXCLUDING scumminess, but you are still advocating for a lynch that is partly based on behavior you said would be blame-worthy regardless of his alignment. Do you think he should be killed now?

DPK, you said you think Fitz is town, but also say this:
Opa wrote:You know what else is "negative"? This: "While I didn't realize I had placed you at L-2"
Good townie Rule #1: you should always count votes before going on bandwagon.
And this: "Maybe you have 4 votes because you are coming across as scummy " Good point, isn't it?
You're quoting Fitz there. Did you think he was breaking the "good townie rule"? Does that make you suspicious or not? Or did you think he had a good point when he said you were being scummy? And why are you still voting for yourself?

@Farside, in which situation would a self-vote not be idiotic?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:46 am

Post by havingfitz »

@Sundy...atm I do. That's why I voted him and why my vote is still there. Like I said...I would not have gome from no-suspicions to a voting him due to his self vote but coupled with the vote I already had on him...it only adds to my suspicions of him.

Also...again...it's DRK and you are not quoting him above...you are quoting }|{opa. And }|{opa's vote is not on himself any longer...I believe he is voting animorph atm.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:48 am

Post by havingfitz »

@farside...there is nothing hypocritical about my voting }|{opa and suspecting DRK. Feel free to disagree of course but IMO you are misrepresentng my vote as something it is not.

Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Jora »

@ Sundy, by DPK you mean me? I'm Jora.
Townies violate those rules much more often then scums, sadly.
This time
it does not make me suspicious of havingfitz, but next time I may decide in a different way. So it's better not to do shit (I include my selfvote here). No, I don't think havingfitz has a good point. However, I done some mistakes and probably I look scummy from his point of view. Currently I voting for animorpherv1.

@ Mod. It's time to prod cjdrum, animorpherv1!
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Sundy »

Gah why do I suck at reading vote counts? No more posting between classes.

Yes I meant Opa who i was quoting, not DPK/DRK
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:05 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.04

}|{opa - 3 - DeathRowKitty, ToastyToast, havingfitz
havingfitz - 2 - yabbaguy, farside22
animorpherv1 - 1 - }|{opa
Sundy - 1 - startransmission
yabbaguy - 1 - animorpherv1

Not Voting: cjdrum, Sundy

With ten alive, it takes six to lynch.

Deadline: April 15.

V/LA: ...

cjdrum and animorpherv1 have been prodded.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
startransmission
startransmission
Mafia Scum
startransmission
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:51 am

Post by startransmission »

Always fun drudging through setup guessing. :mad:

Opa... the self vote, the invisible text. The vote on me. Yep, pretty sure he's town.

I have been lurking, and I have been posting in another game. This one has just been a bit hard for me to get into. That'll change as things progress. Anyways, it's a bit too soon to start settling on policy lynches.
yabbaguy wrote:Seriously a wagon that's just very, very, very, very, very, very well too quickly developed for my liking.
I agree, that wagon is the most interesting thing in the game so far. Farside attacking yabbas vote on havingfitz is interesting as well. I don't find that an empty vote at all, but a justified one. Oh well, farside comes around to the havingfitz wagon eventually. Puzzled by this,
}|{opa wrote:I almost sure Toasty and havingfitz are towns. Their reaction on my self-vote is natural.
I don't see how they would react differently. I don't see what distinguishes their reaction from others.
W--L--A as town
24--14--0
W--L--A as scum
14--4--0
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sunday wrote:@Farside, in which situation would a self-vote not be idiotic?
When a town does it out of frustration. I don't consider scum doing it idiotic but strategy. Yes file that as WIFOM.
Sunday: I notice you have lots of questions, but no vote and not scum suspects seems to be implied or noticed by me from your post. What's your view on who is scum and why?
havingfitz wrote:@farside...there is nothing hypocritical about my voting }|{opa and suspecting DRK. Feel free to disagree of course but IMO you are misrepresentng my vote as something it is not.
So you don't have a better reason for voting for Jora then the one I quoted? I did ask for more reason's which you neglected from your post.

strat wrote:I agree, that wagon is the most interesting thing in the game so far. Farside attacking yabbas vote on havingfitz is interesting as well. I don't find that an empty vote at all, but a justified one. Oh well, farside comes around to the havingfitz wagon eventually. Puzzled by this,
I actual touched on this a bit earlier. Yabba came back with a reason and a case on someone that no one else brought up. That earned a town point and an unvote. He's still someone I will keep an eye on. I won't take slacking off from him lightly.
I'm thought I asked you, but in case i didn't, did you have any scum suspects? I note your votes is on Sunday. Any reason it's on Sunday? What is your view on Jora?
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Unvote:}|{opa
I'm going to have to examine the arrival of havingfitz and sundy.

Can we agree to call }|{opa OPA from now on? its getting to be a pain and hard to read when saying it over and over again.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

(quickpost)

}|{opa = Jora. Read his sig.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

First, the obvious: Jora looks a hell of a lot more town right now (I say this off of brief skims, but I would be 155% shocked if a more in-depth read changed that).
Unvote: Jora

TT wrote:@DRK: response to }|{'s post?
Not sure I find it worth it to respond to most of what Jora said if he's town. Not sure there's much to respond to again "I think you're scum trying to draw a cop investigation!" If that's what being aggressive looks like, then so be it. Also, I think you're town. I therefore offer you this
once in a lifetime
chance to keep warm in my toaster. It's quite roomy and comfortable.
HF wrote:-DRK for accusing Sundy on NK comment (TT did too??)
Timing is everything.
HF wrote:-DRK pushing Sundy votes for NK comment. (bad)
-DRK overexagerrating animorph's "too early" for serious votes comment. (bad)
-DRK accusing anomorph of defending Sundy (bad)
I thought it was pretty decent for early pressure :igmeou:
HF wrote:-DRK...why is Sundy scummy if not for analyzing the nk when he commented on them?
In his very first post of the game, he posted something to the effect of "Whoa! Two people died!" with no other comment on it at the time. No reference to scum dying. No reference to vig dying. Basically, it seems like he just mentioned it to fit in, when there was plenty I would expect someone commenting on NKs to possibly want to say.
HF wrote:-DRK (who earlier argues the likelihood of a Vig killing N0) states he wouldn't expect a one-shot vig to shoot night 1.
Is this the same situation?
HF wrote:-Posts 73 DRK tells people to not speculate on setup and then in the next post (post 74) he speculates on setup .
Post 74 was me telling people to hold off until we had information to work with to start speculating on what roles were in the game, not me speculating on the setup.
HF wrote:Bad because I did not agree with them...not necessarily bad in a scummy way (individually) but all together things I would keep in mind.
1) I didn't find anything too suspicious with Sundy's opening post/nk assessment. As I did not see what DRK could have hoped for Sundy to have said, considering the NKs had comments to relate them to, I found his reason to voting Sundy a bit weak...and to suggest in two subsequent posts to others that a Sundy vote was better than a RV IMO exhibited overeagerness to form a Sundy wagon.
2&3) It appeared animorph had a similar assessment of DRK's thoughts on Sundy so therefore I disagreed with most of what DRK said in his exchange with Animorph. It seemed to me to be an overexaggeration, i.e. making a bigger deal than necessary, when DRK said animorph was defending Sundy and when he said animorph was content with random votes for 20 pages.
If you don't think the actions themselves are scummy, is it the pattern of actions you think is scummy? And, yes, I over-exaggerated on ani. I don't like people making excuses for my targets....

<3
Jora wrote:I don't see how he can be helpful if he overloaded with the graet amount of games he's currently in. So how could we ever know whether he is scummy or just inattentive?! I don't wanna see him in LyLo.
I've been in all those games since the start, plus one more under an alt. Until stopped posting for marathon weekend, would you ever have guessed?

Startransmission's first content post is completely disappointing. *pop in, make excuse for not posting, point out a few things without calling any of them scummy, don't throw down vote*
Vote: Startransmission

@Farside
Not that I mind being considered town and all, but why do you keep defending me? >_> It makes me paranoiddddd

Two people I'm currently watching more closely. I don't want to tip my hand on that yet though.

Also, sorry for the length of this post. Most of my posts are pretty sure generally.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

lol DRK u sigged me <3

I looked at Sundy, I'm seeing town. His responses to the RQS were quality and his vote on me seems honest
I looked at havingfitz, and I'm seeing null. i don't like his 113.
I looked at startransmision. his "useful post" says nothing

I just noticed this by cjdrum
cjdrum wrote: And, how lucky is it (for the Mafia) that they got the Vig, and for us that the Vig got his kill in (on a Mafioso), too! The irony.
Scum like to congratulate themselves, especially in a game like this when there are kills but no suspicion on anyone yet.
cj has other odd posts like this, like subtly suggesting that having a SK in game is a good thing.

Something about his/her attitude--havingfitz picked up on it earlier. Unless he intends to have this "TEEHEE" thing the whole game, or if its meta, I find it scummy.

I don't see any of the wagons right now, so
Vote:cjdrum
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

TT wrote:Scum like to congratulate themselves, especially in a game like this when there are kills but no suspicion on anyone yet.
What are your opinions on cjd also including the reverse of that?

And yes, you have been sigged :P
cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by cjdrum »

"Scum like to congratulate themselves"? Really? In the private discussion amongst themselves, maybe, but out in the open like that?

And "subtly suggesting that having an SK in the game is a good thing" - when somebody pointed out to me that there is likely to be an SK, and I said that it makes sense, and it can't be all that bad if the SK kills Mafia for us :P ?
1) SKs basically never win. They aren't exactly the
strongest
players - they have only one death and their kill is gone, and want to kill Mafia
as well as
Town. In fact, it makes more sense for the SK to start on Mafia, as if the endgame comes with >1 Mafia vs. SK, Mafia wins.
2) I intended that post to be jocular and not-to-be-taken-seriously. Turns out, the above thinking leaked through, but this was my original intention.

Picking up on small, early game, not-actually-scummy-but-easy-to-pretend-they-were-taken-the-wrong-way posts as scummier than any other reasoning on the table?
FoS: DeathRowKitty

I've been trying to read through stuff, but I got slightly lost. I'll post more tomorrow - I've only been able to get on and think for about an hour each day, but that's changed and I can spend more time. :D
The
Australian Legendary Trio
is alive and kicking (American butt)!
cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by cjdrum »

EBWOP: Sorry, looked at previous poster instead of referenced post poster :oops:

FoS: ToastyToast
The
Australian Legendary Trio
is alive and kicking (American butt)!
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

cjdrum wrote: 1) SKs basically never win. They aren't exactly the
strongest
players - they have only one death and their kill is gone, and want to kill Mafia
as well as
Town. In fact, it makes more sense for the SK to start on Mafia, as if the endgame comes with >1 Mafia vs. SK, Mafia wins.
2) I intended that post to be jocular and not-to-be-taken-seriously. Turns out, the above thinking leaked through, but this was my original intention.
1 isn't true AT ALL.
2. Thats part of my point. Your posts have ALL had that same tone. Unless its meta, its odd and distracting.
Also funny that you decide to post only when I vote you.

Return to “Completed Open Games”