Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Hiraki »

SILVER. FFS. I KNOW THIS'LL GET OUT OF HAND QUICK, SO LET'S STOP THAT ARGUMENT THERE.

Unvote

Brb pt2.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

ehmmm ....

what argument?
... People were right it seems....
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Just drop it, bro.

~Fugi
Show
IIII LOOOOOVE YOOOUUU JESUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

"Oi, I'm already sick of THB."
~ Cobblerfone
"That was... schitzophrenically entertaining."
~ Pine
"Fugi + Pie = I like life"
~ Parama
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

fugi's use of the word bro means... impending doom death and chaos... ?
... People were right it seems....
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by diddin »

unvote

Claiming at like L-5 reads pretty newbtownie to me.

double Vote: EvilPacMan

Me thinks he needs a bit more pressure. His catchup wall was pathetic.

The one thing I hate about being pretty much confirmed town is I lose my drive to do any work. I'll try to do a catchup post looking into Romanus tomorrow.

If anyone cares, I got a new laptop. It's gonna take forever to get used to the new keyboard.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Pine »

Claiming at L-5
does
sound newbTown. It plays in
perfectly
with C-Worl
abusing
the fact that a third or so of you dismiss all of his scum tells as newbishness.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
C-Worl wrote:If you noticed I dropped all my suspicions of Pine. You're ALL full of fail and it saddens me that you're going to give scum an easy win with the way things have been going.
So you're appealing to the reason everyone found you suspicious? What were the reasons you dropped your suspicion?

(Sorry if you said somewhere, I might have missed it.)

~Fugi
Calcifer mainly. I think he's prolly scum (Though no one listens to me) so his defense of Pine being town would be pretty stupid if Pine was scum. If Calcifer is town then that means he probably have a read. However, it's been about 2 weeks since we were originally promised a wall explaining his reads. Which is why I'm leaning toward Calcifer=scum. However, either way I realized Pine would most likely be town.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:Claiming at L-5
does
sound newbTown. It plays in
perfectly
with C-Worl
abusing
the fact that a third or so of you dismiss all of his scum tells as newbishness.
That's assuming I'm brilliant enough to plant each post in such a way that it would look newbish, which would require me to be one of the best players here. Instead, I've gotten pissed off by newbish label. I'm not abusing anything and you've developed tunnel vision.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Post by Pine »

Hardly. I left your case alone for days until it was brought up by others.

Besides, I never said you weren't clever. Cleverness, brilliance, and experience are all mutually exclusive.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Post by Pine »

If you want to see an example of
actual
tunnel vision, ISO Empking. Decided I was scum on page 6 using a very thin premise (trying too hard? Really?) and hasn't done practically anything else to advance the game except post once every two or three days to avoid prod.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Apparently you misunderstood. You are claiming that I'm abusing the label of newbtown, correct? Well, for me to abuse it I would have to make conscientious decisions on very post on how to make them look newbish. EX: I would know that early claiming is a newbish thing to do and thus do it because of which.

In other words you are calling me clever because the only way for me to abuse that label without claiming that ;abel is doing things to fit that label, which would require me to have thoroughly thought out every post of mine in this game.
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Post by Pine »

The idea that you've thoroughly thought out every post in the game is laughable. My theory actually states the opposite: that you make occasional calculated and clever newb mistakes, in order to give you the license not to carefully plan each post.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:23 am

Post by C-Worl »

Your theory is actually the most laughable theory. And if you pay attention o all my other games I'm in you'll see that my play style in all of them is the same.
Show

nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:34 am

Post by nhammen »

C-Worl wrote:
nhammen wrote:What. Do you really think that this is a good reason for any kind of vote? If so, why? If not, then why did you place your vote there?
Honestly, the condescending attitude is more or less me not liking him but his lynch would help out the game in a lot of ways. Depending on how he flips we can figure out if Calcifer was full of shit or not and it might get Calcifer to finally explain himself. After, I placed my vote on him I also realized that a wagon on him might get him to stop avoiding Silver's questions and actually answer them. A Pine lynch will also send a message that we are getting sick and tired of people who don't answer our questions which may lead to Antihero explaining himself as well. BC, right now, all these town/scum list that people have built without explanations, all it does is hurt the game. Especially when you have people like Calcifer who derail wagons without a justifiable reason why. Pine's death might actually give us stuff to work on.
Lynching for connections can be a good strategy to use when you have no substantial scum reads. But, not when you do have scumreads. And by D3 you should have some scumreads.
ConfidAnon wrote:
Wraith wrote:Pine is being framed. I drop my suspicions against him.

Vote: Calcifer
Not following this. Of all the people to vote, you pick his biggest defender? Considering you believe he was framed, that doesn't make much sense.
He has said he believes Pine is being framed by Calcifer...
ConfidAnon wrote:Wraith's 875 isn't that great. Your discounting different possibilities - that Calcifer would softclaim a PR to give his reads more credibility and/or draw a night kill,
This is actually the precise possibility that he does account for. Because he softclaimed so hard, that if neither Pine nor Calcifer were scum, that should have drawn a NK. But I will admit that you have a point with the rest of the possibilities.
Pine wrote:Okay, Romanus' first post is #633.
I'll admit, right up front, that this is where I started liking Romanus as Town. First post and he defends a Townie getting wagoned on. Scum would have NO reason to do this. I can't even think of a good WIFOM reason. He just replaced in, it would be
seamless
to jump on my wagon.
Scum always have good reasons to defend a townie. Have you not seen my questions against Antihero? Why do you think I am pushing this? How about this: 1) Scum don't want to have the entire scumteam be on a mislynch wagon. 2) Scum want to defend a townie in case the townie isn't lynched, so that if the scum flips as scum, people can see the connections between the flipped scum and the living townie, and draw incorrect conclusions (this is one reason for buddying) 3) Scum want to not be on a mislynch wagon, so that they can try and pin the people on the wagon as being scummy.
GreyICE wrote:Unless there's already quite a few scum on the wagon, or he's trying to avoid obvious behavioral tells.

[Winger] had quite a few.

Romanus is scum too.
This too.

@Icey 956: Good Rom case.
C-Worl wrote:Honestly, he's probably not scum (as much as I hate to admit it) his wagon built up quickly day 2, that really only effectively happens when scum are busing it, and that quickly at the beginning of the day indicates that scum were probably busing.
I don't get what you are saying here. Jerbs' wagon took 48 hours to build up, and he was not scum.
C-Worl wrote:Well either way the argument was over by the time you posted. Also, I posted my scum reads (as per your request) in Hiraki, Calcifer, and Silver. But I'm a give and take type of guy so what reads do you have diddin and why? Also, if you have any thoughts on my suspicions they're more than welcome.
Two things:
1) Because the argument is over, he is not allowed to use it as evidence? What kinda shit are you smoking?
2) You have 3 scum suspects, and yet, are not voting any of them. Instead you voted for Pine, who it should be clear, has become a wagon that nobody will join. At this point, you had unvoted, but since you do have scumreads, why did you do this in the first place?
Wraith wrote:
vote: Pine

Wraith is probably scum.
This, which came a week out of absolutely nowhere. Where you in fact vote for someone else despite thinking me scum. I guess the Pine-wagon was a-rolling-rolling.
Why is nobody mentioning Wraith?
Why is evilpacman not making a case on Wraith but pushing his lynch?
Still haven't lynched Wraith? I bet I'm gonna read the last 20 pages and not see one reason why we haven't. Let's do this.
Still pushing the Wraith wagon? I bet I'm gonna read the last 20 pages and not see one reason why evilpacman thinks we should. Let's do this.
Absolutely true.
IceyCupcake wrote:Hiraki is town, though I'd love to see his additional input.

Antihero is... hmmmmmmmmm

nhamman looks suspiciously like scum if romanus is scum.

romanus/winger need to DIE.

EmpKing is SCUM

These are important pieces of information for us.
I'm glad someone is at least commenting on Anti. I don't know about looking like scum if rom is scum, but if he does flip scum, then me looking scummy is a good price to pay for catching scum. And as for Empking, I completely forgot he was in this game. Where has he been?
Hiraki wrote:
evilpacman18 wrote:Yeah I have no excuse. Wait. Maybe I do. Will you accept "it was 3:30 AM" as one?
This proves EPM as town.

I'd be willing to join EPM for pressure. Don't like his reasons though.
This does not prove EPM as town. Also, being willing to join the wagon for pressure, even after he has been "confirmed" town is a bit odd.

Wraith claim makes sense.
C-Worl wrote:Calcifer mainly. I think he's prolly scum (Though no one listens to me) so his defense of Pine being town would be pretty stupid if Pine was scum. If Calcifer is town then that means he probably have a read. However, it's been about 2 weeks since we were originally promised a wall explaining his reads. Which is why I'm leaning toward Calcifer=scum. However, either way I realized Pine would most likely be town.
You should have realized that when you posted a scumlist that didn't include Pine, but you were still voting him.
Pine wrote:The idea that you've thoroughly thought out every post in the game is laughable. My theory actually states the opposite: that you make occasional calculated and clever newb mistakes, in order to give you the license not to carefully plan each post.
I highly doubt this is occurring. And if it is, then C-worl is an incredible faker, in which case why not fake town, instead of newbtown.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:37 am

Post by nhammen »

Oops! On the second to last point I made an error. When he posted the scumlist that did not include Pine, C-worl unvoted. The argument still stands, since he had assumedly had those scumreads already.

Also
UNVOTE:
I would vote EPM here, but that wall he produced was too crazy to be from scum
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:41 am

Post by nhammen »

Actually, wait a second! I am falling for the too scummy to be scum fallacy!

VOTE: EPM
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:48 am

Post by C-Worl »

Actually, it doesn't stand bc for a long time before that post Pine was on my scum list. When he moved off it is when I made that post. Also, as far as the post that you didn't understand. I was talking about Pine's wagon and not Jerbs. Pine's wagon on D2 built up extremely fast at the very beginning of the day which is why he's probably not scum. Scum were most likely trying to bus a quick lynch of him. I understand why you got confused and I apologize for not making my point a little clearer.
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:47 am

Post by Pine »

The WIFOM nuggets sprinkled liberally throughout nhammen's big post are not to my liking. At all.

Also, C-Worl's last post seems to be suggesting that I'm not scum because the D2 wagon was an effort to bus...which is it, C-Worl? Or are you mixing up your scum motives and your Town cover-story motives?

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Calcifer
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Calcifer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Calcifer »

Unvote

I believe the Wraith claim, because it makes perfect sense to me.

...What
doesn't
make sense is how Wraith was the person who made most sense as being scum by VCA, and now he can't be. :/

Vote: Romanus
for now. (Nacho, you can decide differently if you want to.)
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:33 am

Post by IceyCupcake »

Romanus is the perfect person to be scum.

Period.
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:34 am

Post by IceyCupcake »

nhammen is also the perfect person to be scum. Votes on either are :goodposting:
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Pine »

Romanus is Town. nhammen hasn't gotten much attention, and his posts seem very...agenda-driven. Looks like the C-Worl train is stalling again. Wish you people would make up your mind about him.

UNVOTE: C-Worl One of these days you'll make a slip big enough to get through even the thick skulls of the people who insist on your innocence.
VOTE: nhammen

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:42 am

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:The WIFOM nuggets sprinkled liberally throughout nhammen's big post are not to my liking. At all.

Also, C-Worl's last post seems to be suggesting that I'm not scum because the D2 wagon was an effort to bus...which is it, C-Worl? Or are you mixing up your scum motives and your Town cover-story motives?
What are you asking here?
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Pine »

You seem to have made a Freudian slip in 1042. I wasn't
asking
anything, the question was rhetorical.