Mini1147-Royal Mafia at the Round Table (Game Over!)

Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

VOTE: Rhinox For knowing and voting for the mod :P
And not much experience. Check my Wiki.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Javert wrote:
Klazam Post 21 wrote: Hey all, how much experience do you have?
Highly experienced.

Vote: Prosaurus
. Last to confirm, and already lurking. Scumbag in the bag.

Fixed. :)
Let me put this out there: Go to sleep. Get up. Go to school. Go to hockey practice. Walk home.
It takes a while :P
I can tell. This will be a looooooooong game for me.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Twistedspoon wrote:
Juls wrote: I think it was IGMEOU = I got my eye on u. Having trouble entering the conversation twisted? How do you feel about the interactions between ender/erathos? me/farside? rhinox/oso?
yeah, thought it was IGMEOU
just seemed strange since I read EGMEOU twice
nevermind though

as for oso I see nothing particularly odd as of yet. I thought that He justified his reason and gave a counter-argument to support it. However I do realise that it isn't the strongest of finds from Oso, especially since it's so early in the game. It's a null tell for Oso, ender and erathos in my opinion

it's nice to see players like Rhinox and yourself are alert and reading carefully though. That's always a good sign. Like I say, the sooner RVS end the better
Only real post I see (Contains more than fluff). Don't find it scummy. BTW, what's IGMEOU? Can't find it on the wiki.
Erratus Apathos wrote:OMG, neil obviously gave himself the best role! SHENANIGANS!
ender241 wrote:Have no fear! Ender's here! VOTE: neil obvscum
Ender tells us to "have no fear". Having no fear in this game is tantamount to letting your guard down. Why do you want us to let our guard down, Ender?
VOTE: ender241
In the RVS, this is scummy how? I'm pretty new, please explain this.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Prosaurus »

Rhinox wrote:
Prosaurus wrote:
Javert wrote:
Klazam Post 21 wrote: Hey all, how much experience do you have?
Highly experienced.

Vote: Prosaurus
. Last to confirm, and already lurking. Scumbag in the bag.

Fixed. :)
Let me put this out there: Go to sleep. Get up. Go to school. Go to hockey practice. Walk home.
It takes a while :P
I can tell. This will be a looooooooong game for me.
Pretty sure Javert was just joking to make a RVS vote. Are you paranoid?
No. That's my way of saying "There will be 18 ~ 21 hours each day where I won't be able to post". Unless of course it's the weekend.
Rhinox wrote:
Prosaurus wrote:
Twistedspoon wrote:
Juls wrote: I think it was IGMEOU = I got my eye on u. Having trouble entering the conversation twisted? How do you feel about the interactions between ender/erathos? me/farside? rhinox/oso?
yeah, thought it was IGMEOU
just seemed strange since I read EGMEOU twice
nevermind though

as for oso I see nothing particularly odd as of yet. I thought that He justified his reason and gave a counter-argument to support it. However I do realise that it isn't the strongest of finds from Oso, especially since it's so early in the game. It's a null tell for Oso, ender and erathos in my opinion

it's nice to see players like Rhinox and yourself are alert and reading carefully though. That's always a good sign. Like I say, the sooner RVS end the better
Only real post I see (Contains more than fluff). Don't find it scummy. BTW, what's IGMEOU? Can't find it on the wiki.
Did you just skim? There were real posts before this one that contained more than fluff. Why single this one out to sort of randomly say you don't find it scummy? What don't you find scummy?

IGMEOU = I've got my eye on you. Just an expression of suspicion, not a wiki acronym like WIFOM, OMGUS, etc.
I did pretty much skim. But that was of TS's posts I read, the rest were pretty much fluff, so I was wondering how he seemed so scummy to some people.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

farside22 wrote: Prosaurus: How do you expect to find scum if your skimming the thread? Have you played mafia online before? Is this your first game on MS?
No, not at all. I was just 3 pages behind, so I skimmed them. I'm not going to do that often.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

PS: Just did a proper read. But, due to my lack of experience/skill, I'm lacking reads on anyone.
About Oso, I don't see anything he did as scummy. Answering questions before they're asked is in no way scummy to me, it just saves posts really.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Prosaurus »

Javert wrote:
Unvote: Prosaurus, Vote: ender241
Juls, Post 89 wrote:Javert - How do you feel about prosaurus now that he is no longer "lurking"?
No read on Prosaurus. In fact, I don't have a read on much of anyone. All of the questions in this game so far seem like attempts to squeeze blood from a turnip.
Agreed.

@Juls I wouldn't vote. Why vote for some random person, possibly getting them lynched, without a reason?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:26 am

Post by Prosaurus »

ender241 wrote:
Oso wrote:
Juls wrote:Oso - Other than Errastus, whom do you see as scummy?
That would be Ender. Part of the reason is pretty much a carbon copy of what Javert said when he answered. So I'll just quote that because it says what I was going to say and uses many less words.
Javert wrote:1.) I voted ender241 for Post 91. First, it is almost verbatim to Erratus Apathos' post, Post 90. But it has a subtle difference: while Erratus Apathos correctly pointed out that Prosaurus was more using his "newb card" to defend why he was not getting reads on players, ender241 instead claimed the "newb card" was being played in order to "get out of situations where he is going to be voted." I definitely do not get that impression from Prosaurus' post, and I think it is an overblown attack on the "newb card."
Which is exactly what I got out of Ender's as opposed to Erratus's vote. Erratus is saying Prosaurus is using the newb card to justify confusion "You need to start playing the game", Ender is accusing him of actively using the newb card to defelct suspicion.

In additon, since Javert's claim,
ender241 [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=2933307#p2933307]Post-117[/url] wrote:..
Just vote him already godamnit!
He's trying it on
, it's like saying "I'm the bomb, the last person to vote me so i am lynched will die." Which is basically warning us off voting for him so he gets away with doing what he wants and noone can stop him,
he can't kill all of us
First bold.
"He is trying it on..."
, implies he thinks it not true. Second bold
"...he can't kill all of us."
Not 100% confirmation that he knows Javert is actually a Day-Vig but 100% confirmation in my mind he knows Javert is town.

Reference that with Ender's
  • Post-113:Start answering questions, i doubt your a DayVig.
  • Post-114:Basically your using "Day-vig" as your excuse to say what you want.
And you see what I am getting at. The
"...he can't kill all of us."
is pretty much smoking gun confirmation that Ender
KNOWS
Javert is town and most probably telling the exact truth about his role.

So you can the question in my last post Ender for the rest of the thread if you want. I'm no longer concerned with the answer though.

UNVOTE: Erratus Apathos

VOTE: ender241

You have misinterpreted what i'm saying, i'm saying he's either doing one of three things.

1. He is scum and basically trying to make himself stay alive for ages.

2. He's just a normally townie who's got himself into a sticky situation.

3. He's a DayVig and just a total dick who can't be assed posting and is just being a total dick about the whole game.

Thats what i'm trying to say, i don't want dicks in the game.
I was pretty much thinking the same thing.
I don't mind being Day Killed,
VOTE: Javert
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

ender241 wrote:Oso, what i dislike is the fact that he says he is going to kill today. If you want to DayVig you should wait until we have pretty much confirmed scum.
I'll find out what he is tonight.
UNVOTE: VOTE: Necessary Evil stop lurking, start posting.
So are you a cop or scum?

And is there a reason why I should care about being Day Killed? I don't see one.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Necessary Evil wrote: Prosaurus is very similar: he voted for Javert and he has been active lurking.
I haven't actually. I have more of a life than being on Mafia 24/7.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Oso wrote:
Maxous wrote:I don't fully understand what you mean by "hang the vigkill over the head of a player"

I'm not saying we should put someone at L-1 now but it won't exactly be a disaster if Javert does'nt get an opportunity to shoot today. If a scum self-hammers..we have gotten rid of a mafia member. Happy days.
If used correctly it will be useful but we don't absolutly need it.
It's not inherently needed for me personally.
I can't see any reason at all why scum would claim day-vig.
It didn't make any sense to me when he made the claim that he might be scum doing it and when I thought on it, it still doesn't.

Javert has said that he does want to take a shot today. Granted, if we L-1 scum and they self-vote to prevent the shot, that's still good. 1 scum down.

Since I believe the claim, I can't see how it hurts us at all to not L-1 a player that is on his way to claim as it allows us to do both. Pressure before lynch/prevent the day from ending unexpectedly.

I'd have a problem doing that with someone under no or little pressure but in Ender's case, he's at L-2. You (I think it was you Maxous) indicated you were willing to vote but didn't want to L-1 him just yet.

If someone else indicated a willingness to vote Ender that could be read as the L-1 vote (you) and Hammer (other player). In that case, "hanging the vig kill over a player's head" has the same effect as an L-1 vote/Hammer imminent combo.
Because when he did it, he pretty much said he'd shoot whoever it was that put him at L-1 (Or hammered him if he can shoot in twilight.) So people wouldn't vote to avoid being Day Killed.
ender241 wrote:
ender241 wrote:Do you guys want me to claim?

Again, i am willing to claim but only if required to. So do you guys want me too???
Why ask? If
you
want to claim, then claim. It seems you want to.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

ender241 wrote:Sadly, i can only use it at night. Because i am going for Javert investigation, would it be safe to say that i would only be killed if Javert was scum? Or would the scum just kill me anyway to make Javert look suspicious.?
Here's a tip: Don't. First of all, him using his kill today would be enough proof. Secondly, He'll probably be night killed because of his claim.
I see no reason to investigate him unless his day kill is not used as promised.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Oh, and you might be NKed if not lynched as well.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Rhinox wrote: @Prosaurus: Why did you ask ender to claim in post 197?

-----------------------
Prosaurus wrote:
ender241 wrote:Sadly, i can only use it at night. Because i am going for Javert investigation, would it be safe to say that i would only be killed if Javert was scum? Or would the scum just kill me anyway to make Javert look suspicious.?
Here's a tip: Don't. First of all, him using his kill today would be enough proof. Secondly, He'll probably be night killed because of his claim.
I see no reason to investigate him unless his day kill is not used as promised.
These 2 posts make me sad for mafiascum.

----------------------
1) I was pointing out his soft claim.
2) Why may I ask?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Klazam wrote:I'm here.

/end procrasination

I promise that i'm reading the game now, and will post ASAP
Heh. You come back right when we're thinking of day vigging you. Perfect timing?

@EA You seem to be defending Ender alot. Mind to post your main reasons you think he's town?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Rhinox wrote:
I suggest we park a noose around Twistedscum's neck.
Agreed.

---
@Maxous: PATIENCE! lets take care of obv scum twistedspoon first, then we can work out which one of {
Javert
, Oso, farside22, Me=Weird, Necessary Evil} were scum on the easy to wagon ender. EA and ender are both town btw.
---
Question for you - why do the actions you are accusing EA and ender of make them scummy? In my experience, those things are not really things I see scum partners do, like, ever.
1) Why? He's doing about as much as I am.
2) EA+Ender+Rhinox seem to be banding together. 3 people. Hmmmmm...
3) If they are both scum, maybe they'd do that because they know it's uncommon and won't be suspected.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

ender241 wrote:I don't know why, but i have a good feeling Prosaurus is scum. I have no reason for this so i will not vote him though but i am noting that because if i get one of those in another game then i can detect scum.
@Prosaurus - I find it interesting that earlier you said you were a newbie, your playing alot better than a newbie you know?
Why thank you. Though I am new, you can see I've only had two games.
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Prosaurus wrote:@EA You seem to be defending Ender alot. Mind to post your main reasons you think he's town?
Cause his angry reaction to Javert's claim is totally legitimate, and it's not how scum would react to that claim.
And why not?
Oso wrote::D SCUM FOUND :D

Post-146:02 April 2005
Me=Weird wrote:..
Javert, is your day vig 1-shot?
Post-201:04 April 2011
ender241 wrote:Alright my role is.... One-shot cop.
Post-248:07 April 2011
Me=Weird wrote:..
Out of all the things in this game, you think what you perceive to be role-fishing to be the scummiest stuff in the game? Look, I can think of at least one reason for asking that off the top of my head. A doctor trying to figure out whether to protect a vig, which if not 1-shot, would be the best thing to do, or a 1-shot cop, when a 1-shot vig has already used his bullet.
Time line is WAY, WAY screwed up there.

When M=W asked Javert about being a 1-shot, ender hadn't claimed yet. That he tries to counter Klazam's role-fish accusation by using a "Helping a possible Doc decide between a 1-shot Cop and a used up Vig." scenario, well....that stinks.

Role clarification, trying to get the claimant(Javert) to contradict himself on role abilities, seeing if the claimant will balk at a full role reveal...those are all decent pro-town reasons to ask what M=W did.

That he justifies asking the question when called out on it by using evidence in the thread that wasn't there when he asked the question is not.

VOTE: Me=Weird

We've just been lied to folks. The "one reason off the top of my head" that M=E used to justify the question just doesn't hold water.
Huh? Can explain this clearer? Only thing wrong with that timeline I see is the first post says 2005.
farside22 wrote:Pro - newb town - ugh so many things I want to say and put my IC hat on about.

First voting even anyone for any reason is good. It brings discussion and if someone hammers for no reason during the first few pages they are more likely scum.
Hence voting someone even during RVS is a good thing for info.
Pointing out a soft claim helps scum.
Seeing Javert respond to the same most makes me cringe if Javert is town as I see more scum motivation then town for pointing out the soft claim.
Also I have a question for you. Juls states you are in another game have you learned nothing on how to scum hunt or things that sound off/scummy or seen anything in this game that you see that feels or reads off?
Your 3rd point in your last point is a good start, it's more theory then anything but expand more.
Anyways reading Pro I read someone a bit lost.
Well I'd say I have learnt
something
but it sounds like I didn't learnt much.

Back to read more soon.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Oh, I also need to UNVOTE: Javert since I don't exactly have a case on him anymore. Thinking of voting Rhinox, am going to read through his posts.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Eh. No real evidence, but keeps denying that EA or Ender could possibly be scum.
Also, speaking of Javert, it's been over 2 days since his last post, hasn't it?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Prosaurus »

Oso wrote:Also:@Maxous.
"There is something off between Rhinox, Erratus and Ender."
Gut? Or do you have references you can use to at least give us an idea of why you think the interactions between the three are off.
Should probably ask me that as well. EA and Ender defend each other and gang up on me. Then Rhinox defends them. I'd say that's scummy.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Prosaurus »

@Juls Why vote Maxous? Any reasons you can tell us?

And it's about time I put my vote somewhere: VOTE: Erratus Apathos
Ender has claimed a PR, so we shouldn't lynch him if we think scumteam is EA Ender and Rhinox.
EA was most suspicious otherwise.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@MW Well I think so, and I think Maxous said it as well. Ender is included because, he might not be scum but I think he is. If he isn't scum, then he's a 1-shot cop. I'd rather vote for someone who either hasn't claimed or claimed VT than someone who claimed a PR.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Erratus Apathos wrote:I don't care about TS's claim, he's still scum. "But his claim is consistent with this one remark he said earlier on about one-shots!" So? It's not like scum are incapable of being consistent, and I see no reason for this instance to be any different. My vote stays where it is.
Prosaurus wrote:
Erratus Apathos wrote:
Prosaurus wrote:@EA You seem to be defending Ender alot. Mind to post your main reasons you think he's town?
Cause his angry reaction to Javert's claim is totally legitimate, and it's not how scum would react to that claim.
And why not?
Scum would know the claim is true, and would want to steer the dayvig away from him and his buddies rather than challenge it and risk being vigged.
Actually, risking being dayvigged
would
steer the day vig away from them and their buddies.

Me=Weird wrote:@Javert 309: 1. In addition, ender had done what I saw to be scummy, but I'd also had a gut town feel from his posts. I thought he acted scummier than the town feel, so I attacked him anyway. Plus, he seemed pretty eager to claim, the way a PR would.
javert wrote:I do not like this post. This is a pretty bad justification for asking me the number of shots in my role.
What do you want me to do about that?
[quote="PS "Tell me what to do!" #1"]In the RVS, this is scummy how? I'm pretty new, please explain this.
Here, PS is playing the newbie card, asking for people to give opinions instead of actually giving one.[/quote]
Wondering how on earth something is scummy makes me scummy?
Me=Weird wrote: [quote="PS "Tell me what to do" #2"]I did pretty much skim. But that was of TS's posts I read, the rest were pretty much fluff, so I was wondering how he seemed so scummy to some people.
Hint: Content is good. Fluff is not content. Fluff is scummy.[/quote]
Not always.
Me=Weird wrote: [quote="PS "Tell me what to do" #3"]PS: Just did a proper read. But, due to my lack of experience/skill, I'm lacking reads on anyone.
About Oso, I don't see anything he did as scummy. Answering questions before they're asked is in no way scummy to me, it just saves posts really.
No opinions. It's a lot easier for town to have suspicions than scum, because scum would have to fake it. Second line just looks like filler to me.[/quote]
Well sorree Mr "I have so much experience"/
Me=Weird wrote:
PS wrote:@Juls I wouldn't vote. Why vote for some random person, possibly getting them lynched, without a reason?
Because of course, we wouldn't lynch that person. We do it until there's a reaction, causing us to exit RVS.
I don't think this was in RVS.
Me=Weird wrote:
PS wrote:And is there a reason why I should care about being Day Killed? I don't see one.
…Because you'd be dead? It would reduce the numbers of your faction? This could be scum trying not to get killed by acting like they wouldn't care.
In my only two other games, people who cared about being killed were lynched beacause "Only scum care about surviving"
Me=Weird wrote:
PS wrote:So are you a cop or scum?
You have no idea how much I face-palmed when I first read this. Why on earth would you say this? It just points it out to any scum who might not have noticed, and if he hadn't had to claim, this would be awful. I read that as more of, "is this untrue, or are you a PR I can kill?"
You're saying scum are dumber than me? And I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one who said that.
Me=Weird wrote:
PS not reading wrote:I haven't actually. I have more of a life than being on Mafia 24/7.
Hint: Read posts. Active lurking is way different from not posting.
I didn't know that still someone (NE I think) told me that.
Me=Weird wrote:
PS lying wrote:Because when he did it, he pretty much said he'd shoot whoever it was that put him at L-1 (Or hammered him if he can shoot in twilight.) So people wouldn't vote to avoid being Day Killed.
He said nothing of the sort. If that were why he claimed, then why did he do it with such little suspicions on him?
Well I took it that way.
Me=Weird wrote:
PS wrote:Heh. You come back right when we're thinking of day vigging you. Perfect timing?
Opportunistic scum? IIRC, he just got prodded.
Yeah... Or he could be scum lurking for as long as possible.
Me=Weird wrote:
PS wrote:@Juls Why vote Maxous? Any reasons you can tell us?

EA was most suspicious otherwise.
Did you read your own post? In the same one where you ask for reasoning, you make a vote without reasoning.
Actually I think I put reasoning in an earlier post, but didn't vote.
Me=Weird wrote: With this in addition to gut,
Unvote, Vote: Prosaurus
Yeah...
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Me=Weird wrote:
PS wrote:Wondering how on earth something is scummy makes me scummy?
Except that it doesn't look like that so much as wondering what the popular opinion is.
*Sigh*
Me=Weird wrote:
PS wrote:Not always.
When isn't it? Fluff is posting nothing relevant, which is taking up space, which is trying to make your post seem bigger and more important.
Is it now? I think I can tell the difference between an important post and fluff.
Me=Weird wrote:
PS wrote:I don't think this was in RVS.
So it wasn't. It meant that you would rather no-lynch, and, depending on whether it's LyLo, lose the game.
If we were in LyLo, I'd have enough evidence to choose someone.
Me=Weird wrote:
PS wrote:In my only two other games, people who cared about being killed were lynched beacause "Only scum care about surviving"
So you're saying "In other games, people who cared about dying got lynched, so I'm going to act like I don't care, so I don't get lynched"?
Yes, but without the acting. Seriously, if I said I didn't want to die because I'd lose, you'd think I was scum. EA seems to think the exact opposite to you on this matter.
Me=Weird wrote:
PS wrote:You're saying scum are dumber than me? And I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one who said that.
Where am I saying that? And whether or not other people said that doesn't make it better. Anyway, you're the only one who said that and got noticed.
Well if I point it out to (Dumb) scum who didn't notice... and of course only the easiest target's going to be noticed, and of course no one else is suspicious because you didn't notice. Suuuure.
Me=Weird wrote:
PS wrote:I didn't know that still someone (NE I think) told me that.
So read. Think. "Why would he say active if he's accusing me of lurking? Maybe he's saying something else!"
I do hate oxymorons, don't you?
Me=Weird wrote:
PS wrote:Well I took it that way.
What did he say that possibly could have given you that impression?
That "I WILL shoot before I'm lynched, and I don't like people who lynch me" attitude.
Me=Weird wrote:
PS wrote:Yeah... Or he could be scum lurking for as long as possible.
So I looked, and it wasn't him who was prodded. He'd last posted only a day ago. That's not exactly "as long as possible".
We ARE talking about Klaz, right?
Me=Weird wrote:
PS wrote:Actually I think I put reasoning in an earlier post, but didn't vote.
Where? And even if you did, so did farside.
Post 301, right before the vote.What did farside post, and where?
Me=Weird wrote: Emotional reaction noted. Happy with my vote.
What emotional reaction?
It sounds like you should talk to EA, he seems to think the exact opposite to you.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Me=Weird wrote:@PS: I'm not going to go through and respond to every response. As for your questions, go look at the klazam post you were talking about in ISO, and look at the post directly before it. For the other one, maybe if you'd read her response to that, you'd know.
So you're giving up your case?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Me=Weird wrote:
PS, I am not giving up the case. I just don't see any point in it.
I think you're scum, hopefully other people will too.
If there's no point in a case, you shouldn't have one...
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Klazam wrote:Javert-
hold off on vigging if your target is me.
Let me make a few posts first. All right?

Everyone- I have been reading the game, but I'm having a hard time actually posting. If you all would prefer it, i can replace out.

My vote on PS is because I find PS scummy, along with his rolefishing, yes.

Right now, I'm really finding it difficult to read EA.
And post Post 361 scream scum to me. Mostly the bold, in 361 he's just failing at scumhunting, like scum are said to do, he's too experienced to be newbtown. I also find it odd how Oso agrees with his reads(Post 369).

@Ender
Hard question. I think EA, Ender(You) and Rhinox could be a scum team, but Klaz is being very scummy as well. I'll wait and see what happens.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Klazam wrote:I didnt want to be vigged before i could have some input. Is that so wrong?

And "too experienced": actually, no. I dont have that much experience.
Klazam/Games Wiki Page wrote:Newbie 1050
Open 288
Open 285
Newbie 1065
Mini Normal 1133
Mini Theme 1139
Open 290
Yes, you do. Stop trying to play the newb card, you're too experienced for that.

Post383 K, Understood.

I dislike EA's "They ARE scum, no doubt about it" thing. Besides, didn't you think Klaz was scum?

As for my theory about EA+Ender+Rhinox, I reckon EA and Rhinox could possibly still be scum, who dragged town into their plan. That however, doesn't seem like a likely concept. VOTE: Klazam because of generally bad scumhunting, previous lurking, and playing the newb card when he has plenty of experience.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Oops, forgot to UNVOTE: EA first.
Now
I can VOTE: Klazam

Preveiw Edit: 3 claimed, 1 Confirmed.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Erratus Apathos wrote:
Oso wrote:Being
willing
to believe the claims
Oso wrote:
while
still being highly suspicious of the players making the claims.
LOL. YOU BELIEVE THE CLAIMS AND ARE SUSPICIOUS OF THE PLAYERS MAKING THE CLAIMS.
AT THE SAME TIME.

THAT MAKES NEGATIVE INFINITY SENSE.

DIE SCUM DIE!
Please. Your case seems weak, and you're much too eager to lynch someone. First Klaz, now Oso.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Erratus Apathos wrote:YOU'RE RIGHT, PROSAURUS. LYING IS A WEAK SCUMTELL AT BEST. ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO TEACH ME ABOUT THIS GAME?
Not yet. But maybe you should learn to read properly? He's willing to believe the claims while he wasn't sure they actually
are
true, he didn't say "OMG CLAIMS THEY ARE TRUE BUT THEY ARENT TRUE RIGHT?"

@TS Ender is confirmed because he's dead and the mod posted his role.

@Maxous *FACEPALM*
EA is all "THEY MUST BE SCUM BECAUSE I THINK THEY MAY HAVE POSSIBLY LIED. LET'S LYNCH THEM!" instead of my "They seem very scummy, therefore I'm voting for them". There
is
a difference.

@Klazam I thought I played horribly in my first game, but it doesn't matter. I learnt, so it should count.
Saying "I don't have much experience" when defending yourself is, infact, the newb card.

Rhinox wrote:EA: Why is Oso more scum than TS or Klazam?
I noticed you've used the same type of argument style in addressing all 3 of them. Each time it comes across as being super sure you found scum.
Do you think all 3 are scum? and how certain as a rough percent for each?
To do an EA style response:
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
Dictionary.com wrote:Willing: Ready, eager, or prepared to do something.
Think about this.
Erratus Apathos wrote:I'm not absolutely sure, I just like playing in overdrive. It's more fun that way.
Hmmm... This will be considered.

Top 3 scum suspects now:
1.Klazam
2.EA
3.???
Last edited by neil1113 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Oops. Failed quote.

Fixed.
Last edited by neil1113 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

*Sigh*
He thinks they're scummy. But they claimed PRs, and if they're truthful like Ender, it's better to lynch someone else. Therefore, he's
willing
to believe their claims, incase they're truthful like Ender. But they still seem scummy. Get it?

Oso, this is what you meant, right? Or should I be agreeing with EA?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:41 am

Post by Prosaurus »

PEOPLE!

Willing =/= believe! Geez!

Anyway, has no one noticed that Klaz clearly has plenty of experience? How can he be newb?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@MW Check out Klaz's Wiki page, go to his "games" page. There's 12 games there.
Surely he won't still be a newb after 12 (Even if some are ongoing) games. According to Ender, I'm playing better than a newb, and this is my third game.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Prosaurus »

May I point out there
is
infact a mason role which is scum.
May I also popint out that scum can talk to each other, and put in a fake breadcrumb incase of a situation like this.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Prosaurus »

I can't believe on one thought of that. Really.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

I'm not buying this mason act.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

How's it so risky?
You all believed it without question.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

The thing is, you are making this seem like it's impossible for scum to do such a thing, making everyone believe you. I, for one, won't.
I refuse to believe you guys till one of you is lynched or NKed.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Twistedspoon wrote:prosaurus and Oso are wildcards for me today. I'll give them a pass
The masons are forever unlynchable until proven otherwise

Javert gets a pass for the unlikelihood of a scum day vig in a mini normal. However I want to see him post again
NE and MW are the only remainders that i don't have town reads on. I'll live with one of their lynches today. I might later switch to him if his lynch becomes more feasible, but I'll stick with NE for the timebeing
And that's why I think they're scum. You all say it's too risky for scum to claim masons. Then you say they can't be scum because of it. Therefore, it's actually not very risky at all.

@TS Yeah, I'm still happy with my vote.

Welcome to Quilford, Read fast and post to let us know you're here.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

I'm still unsure. I guess I'll UNVOTE: , but I'm still suspicious.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Prosaurus »

Why don't you want to lynch those people?
Also: VOTE: Erratus Apathos because you're my second scummiest suspect due to the "THEY ARE SCUM FOR SURE EVERYONE VOTE THEM!" etc.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

It's not better.
How exactly are you so sure he's scum? Same for the others you think are scum.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Erratus Apathos wrote:Seriously, we're making MW claim? This town is headdesk city.
Prosaurus wrote:How exactly are you so sure he's scum? Same for the others you think are scum.
Oso is scum for:
believing Ender and TS's claims for no real reason
pushing a no-lynch for crap reasons

and then not having a town reaction to my attack on him
farside22 wrote:EA: How or what defines for you MW as town besides that one post? I say lack of scum hunting and BWing is more likely to come from scum.
It's mostly the reactions I quoted above. Although voting Oso also helps :wink:

What lack of scumhunting? Looking at MW's iso, I see plenty of scumhunting.
And the other two people?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #45) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Prosaurus »

I still reckon EA is scummy, not to mention his vote hop bandwagoning.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #46) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:52 am

Post by Prosaurus »

(Holding my vote for now)
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #47) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

The thing is, if we choose the townie first, scum have the upper hand. It'd be:
D1 10Town 3Scum (Lose 3 town)
D2 7Town 3Scum (Lose 2 town)
D3 5Town 3Scum (Lose 1 town, 1 Scum)
D4 4Town 2Scum.
Unless of course we have a doctor. If we get scum first:
D2 7Town 3Scum (Lose 1 scum, 1 town)
D3 6Town 2Scum.
So I would recommend we put some thought into this.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #48) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Hmm. Actually, if Ea is scum, I'd say NE is too. Why would he vote hop so fast to TS if they were both scum? Unless he's taking a big risk, sacrificing his scum partner to try and clear himself.
And if they're both (NE and TS) we're screwed.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #49) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

EBWOP: That's meant to say; If they're both town we're screwed. We gotta be careful if they're both scum too though.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Careful. Depending on who we lynch could change the whole outcome of this game. I say NE is scummier, but I'm still unsure.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Don't see why not. Your choice.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Is it possible to have two scumteams in a normal game? I mean, I know there's some thing Rhinox said about having one unusual role, but I don't think a second mafia would apply there.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Oh yea. Welcome.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@Max Yea, but that has a reason. EA's is more "Oh look! An easy bandwagon! Everyone vote TS!". I dunno, you're probably right.
Also, this may not be MyLo but it easily could be if we lynch the townie;
Prosaurus wrote:The thing is, if we choose the townie first, scum have the upper hand. It'd be:
D4 4Town 2Scum
(Edit: This is MyLo)

D3 6Town 2Scum.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Prosaurus »

@EA I thought you were vote hopping, because you'll been spamming Vote:Oso for ages.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Prosaurus »

Rhinox wrote:TWISTED HAS NO REASON TO FAKE A GUILTY AS SCUM IN THIS SITUATION. HE WOULD FAKE AN INNO OR BE ROLEBLOCKED. TWISTED IS TOWN, NE IS SCUM. LYNCH NE!!!
Me wrote:The thing is, if we choose the townie first, scum have the upper hand. It'd be:
D4 4Town 2Scum.
D3 6Town 2Scum.
Tell me you read this...
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

I feel so ignored. I said why scum could/would do it first!
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@NE We are thinking it through. Just because he acted scummy, doesn't mean we should believe you, because you were acting scummy too.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Prosaurus »

Nothing to say, but I'm here~
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Ok. I think NE is scum. He's too aggressive and stuff. Er... Your role makes sense with the other roles (2 1-Shot cops instead of 1 normal cop) and with your posts. I'm not voting because that'd be a hammer, and Dupicity has requested for no one to hammer yet.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@NE I'm not voting for you yet. That post was just to say
something
as TS said I should. Anyway, I think either you or TS is scum, you're scummier and seem desperate to get someone to agree with you and remove their vote.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:33 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

You guys just picked me up and ripped me in half.
If I don't hammer, I could be called scum for not lynching or stalling.
If I do hammer, I could be called scum for not having an opinion of my own and using the excuse of "They told me to".
Don't know whether to hammer now or not. If I hammer, I'll do it tomorrow.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #63) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Cool! First scum lynch I've ever seen.

A few things to look at:
Anything special about the timing of the self hammer?
... Dammit. I had a good list of things to look at, I should have written it down. I will post if I remember any of them.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #64) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Oh, I remember something.
Look at who didn't vote for him, as well as whoever put him at L-1.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #65) » Mon May 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Btw, that's me, Max, Duplicity and Farside. Javert was Nked.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #66) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

I doubt it. If they're both scum, NE would probably say that in the scum QT.
Unless he's trying to shut up town, in which case why vote?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #67) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

You say NE may have self hammered to shut farside up, then you voted farside, implying you think farside is scum.
If NE wanted to shut farside up, he'd post "Shut up!" in the scum quick topic, not self hammer to end the day.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #68) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

What? Scum always have daytalk don't they?
Sorry to ask, I've never actually played scum.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #69) » Tue May 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Err... Why am I so scummy for think scum have daytalk?
I thought they had a quicktopic that they can always post in, like (I think) masons.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #70) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

farside22 wrote:Catch up post:

@Pro: How do you know what a day talk is if you never played scum before?
I see you said something about Mason. Have you been in a game you were mason with a day talk?

Well I knew scum have a quick topic, I didn't think there were rules against them using it during the day.
I think Mason must have daytalk, how else could Quilford post Juls' final reads on Day 1?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #71) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Duplicity wrote:4.
Prosarus – Town:
This read we’re both confident about. We’ve gone into our reasoning for why we believe this earlier which I’ll state here again for solidities sake:
4a. His thoughts and opinions throughout the game almost mirror mine as I read through it with a few exceptions.
4b. His attempt to redirect the vig shot away from Ender reads as a town-tell especially due to the fact that everyone else was pushing towards him.
4c. The confidence in his vote on Oso and shown frustration over the lack of agreement in it reads as a town-tell even though it's incorrect.
4d. The fact that he believes that mafia have some form of day-talk reads as a town-tell. I could be misreading this, but I’ve never seen day talk in a mini in which it isn’t blatantly stated in the OP.

4b That's an EA post. I don't remember redirecting the vig shot.
4c Is also an EA post, and I never voted Oso that I remember.

It seems you've mixed up your analysis of me and EA/Locke.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #72) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Locke Lamora wrote:Duplicity: what is it that makes you think NE/TS weren't bussing D1?

Prosaurus: have you read a scum QT from any of your previous games?

If people are still considering massclaim I say we definitely shouldn't do it. I don't see how it could help town more than scum at this stage.

Nope. Don't know if they were even posted.

Maxous wrote:@Twistedspoon and Prosaurus: Number one suspect for mafia please. ^_^

Ea, which means Locke.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #73) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

I don't really have a case, but I suppose it's mainly his super sureness of scum, vote hopping and a bit of bandwagonning.
4b I say is null because Ender flipped town, 4c I think the opposite because I see it as trying to get everyone to agree with him and vote... Though I guess that
could
be a town tell.

This makes me realize how I've been paying so little attention to this game, I really should pay more attention.
From PoE I guess Farside looks like scum.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #74) » Mon May 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Still here... Still dunno what to say.
Anyone got questions to ask me, or something they want my opinion on?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #75) » Mon May 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@FS You, PoE, and other have pointed out scummy things you've been doing.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #76) » Tue May 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@TS

farside22

Maxous
Not as scummy.
Twistedspoon
Started NE wagon.
Duplicity
Null, not as scummy as FS
Locke Lamora
On NE wagon.
Quilford
Confirmed.
Prosaurus
That's me.
Rhinox
NE wagon.

I'd rather you asked my opinions on certain posts, or that kind of thing. You'll probably get a better response.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #77) » Tue May 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Twistedspoon wrote:so you think all of the scum will be off the NE wagon?

Most likely, do note I included Max, as he was the L-1 of Ne's wagon, therefore there's a chance he may have been scum. The thing is, maybe the last two people to vote NE might have been scum hinting NE should self hammer (Or something similar).

Fixed Quote Tags.
Last edited by neil1113 on Wed May 11, 2011 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #78) » Thu May 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Sorry I forgot to post today. No time now, but I'll post tomorrow morning (As it's Saturday).
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #79) » Fri May 13, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Since nothing's happening, I'd like to vote Farside.
VOTE: farside22
That's L-1 incase no one's noticed.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #80) » Fri May 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@Duplicity If we're lynching either of those two, I say Max. TS got scum lynched, and I don't see why he'd bus(That is scum lynching scum right?).
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #81) » Sun May 15, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

1 day to go guys. Max or Farside?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #82) » Thu May 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Busy day yesterday. Not much to say, but massclaim sounds like a good idea.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #83) » Fri May 20, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@LL I have nothing to say because I don't know what I should say. I say massclaim is good because this is MyLo, we could no lynch and do it toMorrow though. I voted farside cos they were scummiest and nothing was happening.

@FS You and Locke. You mainly from PoE, and I didn't like EA's play and I feel that LL is scum.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #84) » Sat May 21, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@FS You from PoE. Gut feeling from LL plus I found EA scummy.

Locke Lamora wrote:Farside: I'm fluctuating between believing TS and not. If he is town then you/Duplicity, but most of that's POE. I think Prosaurus is likely town.
Spectacularly useless town at that, but town.
Right now I'm going to ISO NE and look for any connections.

Bonus points for anyone who can tell me what's wrong with Quilford's claim list.

I sadly agree with this completely. I feel like I haven't done... well, anything in this game.

@TS I did a case on him D1 or D2. D2 I think, check my Iso.

@LL's Post 917
I'd say that's scumhunting, town wouldn't claim something else while scum could.

@LL's #923
I'm pretty sure at least one person said he shouldn't have investigated NE. Would you think they're scummy, or just dumb from that?
Your third point is the kind of thing I'd normally say, then people would say "That's so unlikely we'll just ignore it".

@Quilford I'm guessing nling is Not Lynching?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #85) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:48 am

Post by Prosaurus »

Locke Lamora wrote:Prosaurus: do you not see my point in 917? I have explained this quite clearly to TS. He said he was waiting to catch Farside in a trap
but he wasn't even sure whether Farside had claimed, let alone what she'd claimed
. It's not a townie attitude to not check that. My guess is he knew exactly what Farside claimed, decided not to bring it up so he didn't look like he was paying as much attention and then acted all casual when I questioned the list and pretended to 'vaguely remember' the claim.

Did he not say he'd wait to see if farside claimed something else? I believe he said he was going to do that.

Hmmm...
Let me try something here.

Farside
Locke
Twisted
Quilford
Confirmed town
Duplicity
Town read
Prosaurus
Me

I say one of the three remaining is town, the other two are scum. May I recommend others do this? Especially if you have more than one town read.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #86) » Mon May 23, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@TS It's not so much as a town read, it's more of a "I don't think he's scum/He hasn't done anything scummy" read, while the other 3 have.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #87) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@LL If I changed my suspicions because of the NK it would be to you and FS because Rhinox didn't really expect anyone else for a scumteam. I already had suspicions of you and FS.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #88) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Prosaurus »

Heh. I reckon what's happening with the night kill is LL/FS (or maybe only one of them) has done this NK so they can say scum are trying to frame them. If it's only one of them it's good for scum because then a townie will be lynched if they're caught.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #89) » Tue May 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

farside22 wrote:
Prosaurus wrote:Heh. I reckon what's happening with the night kill is LL/FS (or maybe only one of them) has done this NK so they can say scum are trying to frame them. If it's only one of them it's good for scum because then a townie will be lynched if they're caught.

You do realize that TS is pointing to you as scum for the kill and LS is the one saying it was a frame.
Just out of curiosity why did you not notice this or comment on TS's WIFOM of the death of Rhinox against you?

I can't see TS blaming me for the NK in the last two pages at least. And if you mean LL then that's what I was saying...
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #90) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Locke Lamora wrote:
Prosaurus wrote:Heh. I reckon what's happening with the night kill is LL/FS (or maybe only one of them) has done this NK so they can say scum are trying to frame them. If it's only one of them it's good for scum because then a townie will be lynched if they're caught.

TS suggested that you might be scum because you were inexperienced enough to not kill a confirmed townie over Rhinox.
Prosaurus wrote:
farside22 wrote:

You do realize that TS is pointing to you as scum for the kill and LS is the one saying it was a frame.
Just out of curiosity why did you not notice this or comment on TS's WIFOM of the death of Rhinox against you?

I can't see TS blaming me for the NK in the last two pages at least. And if you mean LL then that's what I was saying...

TS suggested you were inexperienced enough to not kill a confirmed townie over Rhinox. It really wasn't that long ago. Do you think that the Rhinox kill is more likely to have come from a Farside/me team, or a team containing only one of us?

I'm not sure if it's both or only one of you, but I'd say it's at least one of you. As for the TS thing, I don't know what to say that I won't be called scum for. So I'll say I'm not
that
inexperienced, even if I haven't played scum yet.

LL's #992 I'd like to heard all this scummy stuff I've done from you instead of you getting someone else to do it.

About the FS editing her posts and stuff, it seems kind of WIFOM to me. I think scum could do it, but I don't see much point in it. The thing I don't get is why FS edited her posts in the first place.

I'm a
Vanilla Townie.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #91) » Thu May 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Locke Lamora wrote:I'm going to:

Unvote
while I think about some stuff.

Quilford: if you think Farside is the common denominator, vote for Farside.

Prosaurus: I'm going to take a step back and explain for a moment here. Farside said that she had accidentally edited her post because she thought she was in preview. Regardless of her alignment, I believe that is the truth. If Farside (or anyone) ever deliberately abused their mod powers in order to pull a stunt like that, I'd refuse to play with them ever again and I'd be making a case for them to be removed from their position. So no, it's not WIFOM. It's got nothing to do with her alignment and should be treated as such.

Well I was trying to say it's null... So yeah.

I don't understand how scum need two strong PRs to make it balanced.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #92) » Thu May 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

K, got it now.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #93) » Fri May 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@LL
To me only the last two are scummy.
3rd quote isn't a 3 man scum team normal?
4th I was think he should have been prodded.
5th/6th Either that or I had doubts of my own...
7th Yeah, why not? I didn't believe it.
8th Yes, I had a whole post about someone (Your slot) who I still thought was scummy instead of something about NE or TS.
9th First part I don't see as scummy.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #94) » Sun May 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Look, this is MyLo. We could if we NL Quildford is almost surely going to be NKed, so that's no help. Why don't we get the two most likely scumteams and then lynch whoever appears in both?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #95) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

My reads...
Dup - Town, given me no reason to suspect him.
LL - Scum, read carried over from EA, posted some stuff recently I believe.
FS - Scummy, PoE and stuff, think I posted stuff recently as well.
TS - Scummy, I reckon he coulda bussed and he seemed to not do much D1 if I remember, he didn't D2 either, but I can at least partly understand that.

Will look for my recent reads.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #96) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Well FS was PoE and agreeing with other's reads according to my Iso.
LL was from EA and bad feelings.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #97) » Tue May 31, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

You know what I don't like? TS pushing the least experienced player (Me) to vote LL. If I did that and LL wasn't scum then wouldn't scum quickhammer and town loses? He seems bored, like he just wants the game to hurry up and end. Actually, I don't think LL and TS are both scum, because either scum is voting LL or LL is scum. Does that mean FS is scum with one of those two?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

So I say FS is scum, it's almost guaranteed. Then it's also close to being guaranteed for TS or LL scum.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Prosaurus »

I swear. TS is trying to get himself lynched.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #100) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@LL I don't actually know. It's suicide for scum to do it, and there's no reason for town to do it.

@FS Yes, it is. I doubt Dup is scum, and either one of LL or TS is scum (Unless it's a really dumb bussing attempt). That leaves you.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

I agree that TS hasn't done much in this game, but neither have I. I'd rather play it safe and lynch FS...
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@Dup So you think it's a TS/FS scumteam?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Well it's not a TS/LL team, unless they're bussing in MyLo. So I'd say it's someone (Looks like TS now) and Farside.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (isolation #104) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Prosaurus »

That's hilarious. It really is.
So wait, he has been hammered, right?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #105) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Prosaurus »

Yeah, I just thought of a problem.
FS is almost confirmed town from what TS did, but so is LL.
So who's scum? This almost makes me think TS did it on purpose.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Prosaurus wrote:Yeah, I just thought of a problem.
FS is almost confirmed town from what TS did, but so is LL.
So who's scum? This almost makes me think TS did it on purpose.

This. Big problem. Does it mean Dup is scum? Cos I have a town read on him...
Looking forward to your guy's cases.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Nevermind about the "LL is almost confirmed town" thing, I thought LL was L-1 when TS was voting him.
I'll be V/LA this weekend

Noted.
Last edited by neil1113 on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #108) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

I've got alot of homework, that's what you get for having a weekend away. So once I've done enough for today (Should that happen) I'll catch up and post.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Still busy, but pretty much all my work is due tomorrow, done or not, so I'll catch up then. Bear with me, we still have plenty of time till the deadline anyway.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Well I haven't been here for a while, and cos I'm lazy really (So tired at the moment). I can't even remember what I would have said as a case anyways.

It seems that you guys think LL keeps changing his mind.

Any more questions for me? Any specific posts I should analyse?
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #111) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Nothin' to say except that everyone seems to be ganging up on LL.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #112) » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Prosaurus »

Yeah...
I'd say LL is scum cos of my Dup town-read and TS's WIFOM "I win" on FS. Even if it's WIFOM, it's much too risky for scum to do if they're both scum, and TS didn't do anything of the sort towards LL (Well, he did encourage me and FS to vote him, but that's not as risky by alot).

The only reason I'm not replacing out is because it's so close to the end of the game.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Not really, though I do wonder if LL actually
is
scum. I've thought that his slot was scum this whole game (Well, close enough), but I don't believe I've ever had a real case against him. Although he could freely vote-hop on D2 because he knew both NE and TS were scum (If he's scum), and I remember him doing so at one point.

About the TS-FS thing, I think that TS did that on purpose. No one is that dumb, especially in MyLo. If anything, I think his scumbuddy might have told him to do it. If that's the case, who would tell him to?

Yeah... I don't see how I can defend against LL saying I'm scum, but I also don't see how it means I'm scum. Sounds more like you want a policy lynch.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #114) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Locke Lamora wrote:A Prosaurus response to a question of mine:

Prosaurus wrote:@LL If I changed my suspicions because of the NK it would be to you and FS because Rhinox didn't really expect anyone else for a scumteam. I already had suspicions of you and FS.

Prosaurus admits that he's thought about who Rhinox was suspecting and what the NK implies. Given that Prosaurus has been acting like he hasn't thought about much this game, the fact that he instantly knows Rhinox's suspects and where they might lead suspicions suggests to me that this isn't the first time he's thought about it.

OK, I'm out of time for tonight, but I have the rest of the quotes saved and I'll finish this up tomorrow.

No, when you asked I just looked at his Iso to see who he was suspecting.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #115) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@LL Yea, I probably would have hammered if I had gotten on.

Anyways, NK was predictable. It changes nothing for me.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #116) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Prosaurus »

I woulda hammer because I didn't see you being scum. Still don't.
I say LL is scum because;
a) I don't think you're scum
b) I don't remember anything that would make him town (Unlike you)
c) Never liked EA
d) Gut feeling
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #117) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Well I don't think that TS would do the "I win?" thing on a scumbuddy... I dunno, it might all be WIFOM.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #118) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Prosaurus wrote:I woulda hammer because I didn't see you being scum. Still don't.
I say LL is scum because;
a) I don't think you're scum
b) I don't remember anything that would make him town (Unlike you)
c) Never liked EA
d) Gut feeling

Apart from these, if they count, no.
Besides, if anyone's making a vote without backing it's me. And I'm going to try and avoid that.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #119) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

I was nagging people to post in that game because they weren't posting. We don't have that problem here.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

a)You guys had reasons for being away, and you said you would.
b)I wasn't unless they asked
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #121) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

@LL Oooh. Eh, I couldn't tell the future. But if it were the deadline in one day and you guys were cross-voting, I'd probably vote you. Gah, I'm so annoyed right now, TS flipping scum creates so much WIFOM. But I do have more reason to vote you.
@Your question; Heck no. I would be a lot better if I were scum.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #122) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Prosaurus »

VOTE: Locke Lamora
Alright Farside, it's up to you.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (isolation #123) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:42 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Congrats Farside... Now you rule over nothing.
Anyway. DAMMIT!
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #124) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by Prosaurus »

Also, in the Mafia QT, farside says I was
ruining
her chances of winning. How the heck? I'd say I was helping you.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]
Prosaurus
Prosaurus
Goon
Prosaurus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #125) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Prosaurus »

@Dup My timezone is the problem, in my last game I was closer to the other players. Looking back at the game, I think I shoulda voted FS, what TS did to LL was a much less likely 'gambit' if they were both scum.
[Win/Loss-Team]
[2/2 -Town]

[0/0 -Scum]

[0/0 -3rd Party]

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”