Sundy - 1 - startransmission
ToastyToast - 1 - cjdrum
yabbaguy - 1 - bv310

Not Voting: Sundy

With ten alive, it takes six to lynch.

Deadline: April 15.

V/LA: cjdrum, April 13-18; Sundy, through Monday, April 4
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:44 am

Post by Jora »

Yeah, good 'ld you-totally-misrepresenting-me!!!1111 defence in work. I exclude farside22 from my watch list, because havingfitz in fact has much more minuses.

@yabbaguy - Your opinion on startransmission? Why are you silently spectating?
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora is obv VT, if not, she is a Cop. Simple.
bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:06 am

Post by bv310 »

Hey guys, I'm the new Ani. Gonna do a quick read and try and get my thoughts up in the near future.

Gonna go ahead and
unvote
though, just in case I had one down.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:05 am

Post by yabbaguy »

@yabbaguy - Your opinion on startransmission? Why are you silently spectating?
I think he's okay.

I really don't think this post is okay though:
@startransmission. Where did you found "invisible text"?
"I have been lurking..." yes, "hard for me" not my problem - be good or replace out, "policy lynches" So what with policy lynches? Where did you saw one?
"Puzzled by this" - and thats all what you got?

@DeathRowKitty. What a nice person you are! I can't even FoS you. Just can't. I hope you not a scum.

Since animorph failed to pick up prod and very likely will be replaced I should
UNVOTE:
VOTE: startransmission
How does the vote somehow have basis in animorpherv1 getting replaced?

How you find startransmission's "behavior", as you put it, scummy?

How do you say to DRK "how nice of you?" [presumably because of his Unvote: Jora?] I mean, what sort of logic is there?

Umm...

Unvote
again.

The actives aren't really being that scummy, to be honest. There are lurkers abound (no Jora, I'm not one) and I'm starting to think there could be something to find from those who are saying little-to-nothing.

Jora is creeping into speculative status, but my mind's still hurting about that quick wagon. This is a required question to everyone who was on the Jora wagon initially, but what does everyone make of the quickwagon on him earlier?
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Jora »

Iners negotium?
You don't answering my questions, so I would be ignore yours.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Re: TT's attack on cjd
I think cjd is town. I also think TT is town.

Re: point 5 in this post
I was correcting my previous post. My previous post had basically said (at least I think it said this, since I'm going from memory) to stop speculating about the existence of an sk with a vig dead to explain the second kill unless there was a second kill night 1. The second post you're quoting was me clarifying that a second kill at night didn't guarantee the existence of an sk, since (once again, going from memory) my first post made it sound like a second kill night 1 meant there was definitely an sk.
Jora wrote:@DeathRowKitty. What a nice person you are! I can't even FoS you. Just can't. I hope you not a scum.
I'm sure you're a nice person too, even if your username is a huge pain to type correctly.
yabba wrote:This is a required question to everyone who was on the Jora wagon initially, but what does everyone make of the quickwagon on him earlier?
I think it was certainly the best wagon at the time, so I'm not too concerned. If you're concerned about it though, you should analyze it and tell us which people on it were scum.

I'll admit I only skimmed parts of the farside-HF argument (I only have so much patience to read a lot of text on one subject), but I would pick farside if I had to choose scum out of the pair (since when don't I think farside is scum, right?). Happier with my Startransmission vote for now though.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

drk wrote:I'll admit I only skimmed parts of the farside-HF argument (I only have so much patience to read a lot of text on one subject), but I would pick farside if I had to choose scum out of the pair (since when don't I think farside is scum, right?). Happier with my Startransmission vote for now though.
I swear are you a Fonz alt? That guy always thinks I'm scum too.

And HF now is going to OMGUS and completely missing my reason's. Yay caught scum.
I can go to sleep now.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by havingfitz »

farside...call it OMGUS if you like. That's just par for your reasoning in this game. It's not like my voting you was an immediate reaction to you voting me. It was only after your continued refusal to comprehend (either intentionlly which I suspect or not intentionally which would be sad) what I have said to you. That said, now I can focus on finding your partners.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:31 pm

Post by Jora »

There are lurkers abound (no Jora, I'm not one)
In my country we finding lurker with a sharp stick. If he dies after first stab it means he was a Jewish lurker.
Are you sure you not a lurker?
That said, now I can focus on finding your partners.
You want to find this woman's partner. Are you going to kick him in the face and then steal his woman?
I'm interested because aaa.. we have the same tradition in my country. It called Chafthshamush. I got my second wife in last year's Chafthshamush. My neighbor has no wife now. Me laughing at him! "Be-be-be, you have no wife now! You are cooking food and washing floor by yourself now!". Next year Chafthshamush I will steal his sheep.

Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:52 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Funny Borat. Can you put names with the quotes. I see my quote but do not know who the first is from. NVM...I did a search and see it is from yabbaguy. But player names would still be appreciated.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:53 am

Post by farside22 »

havingfitz wrote:
farside22 wrote:Are you going to sit here and say that scum don't vote for opportunistic reasons? Are you going to sit there and state that scum don't use weak reason's to case their votes?
I didn't say either of those statements. In fact I would say they do both things most of the time. My vote isn't opportunistic and my reason for voting }|{opa isn't weak. So what is your point? In fact, since you brought these two points up...I would say they both apply much better to your vote and subsequent, and IMO feigned, lack of comprehension.
How? Seriously there is no reason. Just garbage post here. You don't explain how it isn't opportunist. I showed you had 1 reason and asked for more which you ignored then acted later that you had more reason's for your vote on Jora. You give me 3 post for your reason's which turn out to be 1 reason.

How did I misrep your post? All you did was throw out buzz words which is what I see scum normally do.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:58 am

Post by havingfitz »

You misrepped it by calling my vote hypocritical and opportunistic. Those are a few buzz words from you that don't apply. You pushing an invalid case is something I see scum normally do.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:30 am

Post by farside22 »

havingfitz wrote:You misrepped it by calling my vote hypocritical and opportunistic. Those are a few buzz words from you that don't apply. You pushing an invalid case is something I see scum normally do.
I told you why it's hypocritical.
So your saying your points on DRK are minor because Jora thought DRK was the GF and may have been trying to signal the cop and didn't vote DRK. Is this correct? I assume after 3 post of the same thing that is all you have.
First someone saying OMG your signally a cop and telling them what to do is stupid. People will do what they please and read players and make choices based on their reads not by what is said in thread.
Second as I said before you had multiple points against DRK but didn't vote for him. Jora is making a statement about DRK's alignment with no real reason. What is the point of voting for someone based on a theory?
I also explain how your vote was opportunistic. However I noted you just ignore my questions to you to explain your reasoning. Calling my comments to you and your post a misrep has got to be a joke. I keep explaining my reasoning and all you do is throw out more words without a purpose.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:29 am

Post by havingfitz »

And I told you why it wasn't. I feel like I'm talking to a wall. Since your vote is already on me it's somewhat moot to go on (but I will in a bit), but for any masochists in the group who want to go over our exchange...they can judge for themselves if your or my alignment is in question.

(A bit later)...you say
"saying your
points on DRK are minor because
Jora thought DRK was the GF and may have been trying to signal the cop and didn't vote DRK. Is this correct?"
Because? No....compared to. My points against DRK were minor. But for }|{opa's actions/posts I would have voted for DRK. But I felt that }|{opa was more suspect <-------SEE!...hence the difference between my DRK vote and }|{opa's ST vote (IMO) and therefore not hypocritical. I repeated my self because there was nothing more to say about my vote on }|{opa but you continue to ask for more. A simple ISO on me would have saved a few pages of reiteration. But at least you are showing your misrep skills.

...you say
"People will do what they please and read players and make choices based on their reads not by what is said in thread."
What? You're saying people don't develop reads on others based on what is said? Ridiculous. To me at least. All we have to go on is what is said. <headshake>

...you say
"as I said before you had multiple points against DRK but didn't vote for him. Jora is making a statement about DRK's alignment with no real reason. What is the point of voting for someone based on a theory? "
You aren't comprehending. I've explained this multiple times. The multiple misdemeanors vs the felony analogy? If you don't get it you don't get it. Wasn't voting on theory...was voting on }|{opa's words. Isn't your vote on me on the theory you can get a mislynch on me?

I haven't ignored anything you have said. Just like you refuse to understand anything I have said. If I wasn't voting you already I'd vote you again...feigned lack or comprehension (because I think you are competent) is scummy. :D

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:30 am

Post by havingfitz »

EBWOP:
"feigned lack or comprehension" should have read "feigned lack
of
comprehension"

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:52 am

Post by farside22 »

...you say "People will do what they please and read players and make choices based on their reads not by what is said in thread." What? You're saying people don't develop reads on others based on what is said? Ridiculous. To me at least. All we have to go on is what is said. <headshake>
Fitz in your time here at MS have you ever been a cop or had an investigation role? I have a point in regards to your not understanding of my point above.

Also you keep throwing misrep as a life line when I explain my rationale behind all my views. You can say misrep but because my view of what you did is what you are claiming was not "your intent" so you say doesn't = misrep.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:15 am

Post by havingfitz »

Calling your description of my }|{opa vote a misrep is not a life line...its a fact. In my 30ish town aligned games I might have been an investigative role 2 or 3 times though I only remember one of them (a seer). I don't recall any others but I can't imagine not having been one at least 1-2 more times.

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:33 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Unvote:cjdrum
No longer on my scumlist.

I find farside to be intimidating (she controls the open themes!), but not scum.

I need to make a legit list if i'm going to figure this out...just so friggin lazy right now.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

havingfitz wrote:Calling your description of my }|{opa vote a misrep is not a life line...its a fact. In my 30ish town aligned games I might have been an investigative role 2 or 3 times though I only remember one of them (a seer). I don't recall any others but I can't imagine not having been one at least 1-2 more times.
Okay now have you ever in your life listen to a player who said OMG that player is scum and should be investigated? Or did you check players based on your own reads?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

ToastyToast wrote: I need to make a legit list if i'm going to figure this out...just so friggin lazy right now.
Get off your lazy butt.
Too many people being quiet during this discussion for my taste.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by havingfitz »

farside22 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:Calling your description of my }|{opa vote a misrep is not a life line...its a fact. In my 30ish town aligned games I might have been an investigative role 2 or 3 times though I only remember one of them (a seer). I don't recall any others but I can't imagine not having been one at least 1-2 more times.
Okay now have you ever in your life listen to a player who said OMG that player is scum and should be investigated? Or did you check players based on your own reads?
I would check people based on my own reads.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:36 am

Post by farside22 »

havingfitz wrote:
farside22 wrote:
I would check people based on my own reads.
So why is jora's post scummy? The whole leading the cop is a fallacy that I believe was made up by scum. Now onto the vote for lurker of DRK from Jora.
Jora posted against DRK was thus:
}|{opa wrote:My top suspects are DeathRowKitty and startransmission.

I think DeathRowKitty is a mafia Godfather, since he so obvious target for a Cop. But really I don't know. I keep watching for more reads. IGMEOY, DeathRowKitty!
That doesn't read like a case does it?
It's a theory in my view. This is all why I found your case weak and opportunist.

I realize looking at this again it was not hypocritical.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:35 am

Post by havingfitz »

You're joking right farside? I stated why }|{opa's post was suspicious.
READ!
The leading a cop point is minor and the fact you beive it was made up by scum is...wait for it...your theory. Hypocrite.

And if }|{opa's vote post didn't read as a case...then are you saying he didn't present a case with his vote? I find that suspicious. But I think he did....and the case he did provide was....wait for it....suspicious. And why does whether someon is using theory or not matter? Whether }|{opa's GF suspicion of DRK was based on gut...perceived scum tells...or theory....he still didn't vote him. Instead he chose to vote someone who had made all of 2 posts.

And speaking of his votee...
did Startransmission bail? WTF!!!? Four posts in total? :mad: (ie prod prod prod)

And you are still realizing something that is not the case. I hope you are lynched soon because this game can not progress alone on the ridiculous exchange between us perpetuated by you. Just keep you vote on my and focus on finding another mislynch to target or perhaps bus a partner or something. This exchange is getting us nowhere.

Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.07

startransmission - 2 - DeathRowKitty, }|{opa
havingfitz - 1 - farside22
farside22 - 1 - havingfitz
Sundy - 1 - startransmission
ToastyToast - 1 - cjdrum

Not Voting: Sundy, bv310, yabbaguy, ToastyToast

With ten alive, it takes six to lynch.

Deadline: April 15.

V/LA: cjdrum, April 13-18; Sundy, through Monday, April 4

startransmission has been prodded
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:48 am

Post by farside22 »

And now fitz has gone to ranting scum. Just when I was starting to think I was wrong in my initial read.
There is stubborn and then there is ranting for no reason which is exactly how fitz last post reads.
You again made no point in your post. Rambling, pissy comments that don't all fit together.

Your saying my theory is hypocritical without a reason why. I quoted Jora's post where it clearly states
I think
which means there is no basis reason for Jora to vote DRK and you want to ignore it all and rant how right you are and how wrong I am.

Return to “Completed Open Games”