Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by Wraith »

WHY AM I NOT DEAD. WAAAAH

Oh well, if the scum want to keep the confirmed townie alive, more power to them. I protected nhammen last night. It was a shot in the dark, but I have a townread on him. Even still, I was probably roleblocked anyways so it doesn't matter.

Vote: Romanus
He must die
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by diddin »

Ok. We're probably running out of mislynches. Everybody dead is vanilla. What do you guys think of a massclaim?

More thoughts and a vote or two (:P) when I get back from vacation.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by GreyICE »

I'm game for a massclaim.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

i'm up for above too
... People were right it seems....
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by diddin »

popcorn style?
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:28 pm

whatever works... mmmm popcorn
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

What's the point? Obviously a fuck load of VTs were stuck into this game so if I were scum and I saw like 5 VTs in a row get killed and we had a mass claim, I'd just claim VT. Honestly, I'd assume we had no power roles except that we already have a confirmed one in Diddin. Also, Wraith's last post was the scummiest of the game. If he had went about his day the fact that he's alive would have been brought up but probably wouldn't have been enough for people to rally around lynching him, however, he automatically started going to throw it out of people's head as soon as the day began. Also, he referred to himself as confirmed townie. He was never confirmed townie, he just claimed to be townie, which everyone does, and he also claimed a PR. That doesn't confirm him to us especially since we have no way of verifying if what he's saying is true. We only gave him the benefit of the doubt bc... well shit. Calcifer said so.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:Also, I hate this game so even though I'm at L5 I'll save you the trouble of pressuring a claim out of me, I'm Vanilla Townie. Believe it if you want to, I could honestly care less.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Also, this, THIS is why I nagged Calcifer for days to justify his goddamn reasons, but noooooo, Pikachu don't want to explain. Now, he's dead and whatever great fucking insight he had to why Pine may or may not be town is fucking lost. As well as his reasoning for all his reads. THIS is why people need to explain themselves more bc in the end, Calcifer didn't help us out a damn bit.
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Pine »

:up: Very scummy post

Massclaim is a good idea, C-Worl has a point, though. This looks like an extremely VT-heavy game, so VT fakeclaims are extremely believable. I'd claim VT regardless of role or alignment. Believable if scum and to protect a scarce Town PR if I had one.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ Why? Because I was right? I told him that he should tell us his reasons in case he got killed and he's the one who decided it would be better to just randomly announce his reads with no explanation. Also, considering his votes were on the other townies that got lynched, I'd see his "reads" were worthless. In the end he didn't help us out a damn bit, where as if he had used this "great mafia wisdom" that he apparently has and explained shit then maybe we'd have some shit to work with. Instead, we're on D4 and the best idea we have so far is a massclaim? This is some backyard bullshit.
Show

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by GreyICE »

C-Worl wrote:Also, this, THIS is why I nagged Calcifer for days to justify his goddamn reasons, but noooooo, Pikachu don't want to explain. Now, he's dead and whatever great fucking insight he had to why Pine may or may not be town is fucking lost. As well as his reasoning for all his reads. THIS is why people need to explain themselves more bc in the end, Calcifer didn't help us out a damn bit.
O RLY
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

GreyICE wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Also, this, THIS is why I nagged Calcifer for days to justify his goddamn reasons, but noooooo, Pikachu don't want to explain. Now, he's dead and whatever great fucking insight he had to why Pine may or may not be town is fucking lost. As well as his reasoning for all his reads. THIS is why people need to explain themselves more bc in the end, Calcifer didn't help us out a damn bit.
O RLY
'cause I know what Calcifer was thinking :D

LETS DO THIS THING

Day before LyLo, we need all the fucking information we can get.

FYI, Pine, ?
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Pine »

I'm not sure I follow the question, IC. If that was a question.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:I'm not sure I follow the question, IC. If that was a question.
Think he wanted you to claim.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, Cupcake, if we're doing this you need to claim too.
Show

IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

Pine wrote:I'm not sure I follow the question, IC. If that was a question.

STOP SKIRMISHING WITH C-WORL
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

Anyway, it's 10:3 for a typical mini

Adding 3 town for every one scum gives us:

13:4
16:5

We're somewhere inbetween there at 19 players. I'm going to assume 5 scum because assuming otherwise could be fatal, but given the sea of vanilla, four is possible.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:20 pm

icey can you expand on 1113 a bit more?

-edit
Nevermind
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:26 pm

Post by Pine »

I've read all of the arguments for C-Worl as newbTown, and I find them lacking. I don't think he's
ever
gotten a fair shake. Furthermore, the way he is playing is exactly how I'd play as newbScum. Most of what he's done has been taken for granted or glossed over because of his newness.

Also, I just realized that 1110 was a bit contradictory. My opinion on massclaiming evolved as I was posting. MCing is usually a good idea, but I'm not sure how useful it'd be in this case. It seems more likely to get PRs killed than out scum.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

PEDIT: Pine, we have a bodyguard. Mass Claim with a living bodyguard. I feel better about that than some.

Also, I'd prefer nhamman, Romanus, or EmpKing, with a side order of diced Hiraki tbh.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:I've read all of the arguments for C-Worl as newbTown, and I find them lacking. I don't think he's
ever
gotten a fair shake. Furthermore, the way he is playing is exactly how I'd play as newbScum. Most of what he's done has been taken for granted or glossed over because of his newness.
Just keep playing that tiny violin.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

IceyCupcake wrote:PEDIT: Pine, we have a bodyguard. Mass Claim with a living bodyguard. I feel better about that than some.

Also, I'd prefer nhamman, Romanus, or EmpKing, with a side order of diced Hiraki tbh.
We have someone who claimed to be body guard, we have no real proof that he is.
Show

IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

Two headed boy may be confirmed scum. Information pending.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”