silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

Alright at the risk of inciting lots of wifom I think I'm going to look back at all our dead night players and see how they would have went if they were still alive today.

(I'm basically skimming so I might be off so if anyone wants to go deeper into it feel free)

Calc would probably be on rom today (though let's not forget calc's vote analysis post where calc said "scumteam: {silver, nhammen}, Evil, {Hiraki, ConfidAnon}, and Romanus. If there's a fifth, it'd likely be Antihero."

Parama's nearly last words were on rom, wraith, and pine.

If Agar were alive... ehh that I don't really know, he attacked me slightly confid slightly pine slightly... (he was also on the friend wagon at the end)

end of wifom

Now let's look at the final lynch wagons
Friend (10): silverbullet999, AGar, Parama, Wraith, C-worl, Iceycupcake, Calcifer, nhammen, Twoheadedboy, Pine
I led this one, Agar is town, Parama is town Calc is town this leaves me, wraith, pine, cworl, THB, nhammen, and icey on it.

Jerbs (9): Calcifer, Parama, Hiraki, Diddin (2), ConfidAnon, Empking, C-worl, TwoHeadedBoy
This one.. i don't remember who led. it leaves Hiraki diddin confid emp cworl and THB

and lastly

Evilpacman18 (8): silverbullet999, Diddin (2), nhammen, Calcifer, IceyCupcake, Pine, C-worl
which leaves me, diddin, icey, pine, and cworl.

well one interesting thing to note is that rom was not on any of the main wagons, nor is antihero and those are the ONLY two who were not on any of the wagons i believe.

Another is the C-worl was on all 3 wagons as well as

and the rest of us who are alive were on 2 of the wagons (I think)

mod
you have iceycupcake as on first page IceyMuffin

Looking at all this and such... I can't help but feel like rom is the way to go today and tomorrow antihero (especially if rom flips scum)... I find it hard to see 2 townies not having been on any of the wagons thus far.

VOTE: rom

P-edit:
UNVOTE:
I want the info
... People were right it seems....
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Yeah, waiting on the moderator, because it could just be a mod error.

If it's not, he's almost certainly scum, AND mass claim is a terrible idea.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

GreyICE wrote:Yeah, waiting on the moderator, because it could just be a mod error.

If it's not, he's almost certainly scum, AND mass claim is a terrible idea.
From the right account.

Sorry, it just occurred to me that Pine almost certainly checked his PMs, and he appears totally clueless, SO... yeah... no explanations if he WASN'T, other than the screamingly obvious. Slaxx can help me out, or Pine can say "Herp Derp, your name on the front page is IceyMuffin, and I totally don't read my PMs."
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:53 pm

wait what?

*looks again and is lost*
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

Sorry, I wait for Pine or Slaxx.

Just lynch THB if he claims anything with a guilty on me, FYI ;)

That's happened before :P
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Pine »

I check my PMs, though I'm not really a fan of how this site handles them. Maybe it's just the skin I'm using. I do sometimes miss them, as they don't pop up first as they do elsewhere.

IceyCupcake is on crack, it looks like, not sure what his "muffin" thing is about, though I noticed the mod mistake a long time ago. I went back over my personal notes on his list, and I don't have scum reads on any of them. The only one I can justify is Hiraki. He's been sitting at a marginal Town read for a long time after my reversal on him during D2.

More when it isn't 2AM. I need to not post tired.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

Very good.

CLAIM: Town Neighborizor

I can add people to my neighbor QT every night. I have access to every one of Mastin's VCAs and Nacho's reads, since he's been posting them there since night 1.

Night 2, I added THB because that hydra is one of the better players in the game.

Night 3, with a bodyguard claimed, I was apparently roleblocked, and Calcifer was killed. After adding THB on Night 2.

Scum learned of my neighborhood. About when I added THB. Since Wraith BGed me on N2, it was probably too risky to kill me.

Vote: Two Headed Boy

Scum have RB, no mass claim. Will post Mastin VCs, Nacho reads, and my thoughts tomorrow.
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

EDIT: AND NOW YOU TELL ME SLAXX

THANKS FOR THE MOD ERROR

THIS SUCKS

UNVOTE[/b[
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

Unvote

Oh well, guess I get to information dump, grin, bear it, and die like a man.

THB is probably town, btw.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:09 pm

Post by Pine »

I'm not sure where you get the idea that scum have a roleblocker.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

Pine can now confirm everything I've said btw :P
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Pine »

STOP POSTING YOU'RE HEMORRHAGING INFORMATION.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Pine »

You're also completely missing hints, no matter how subtle or obvious they are. FFS.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

Bah. I don't care. At this point we need our lynches to go where we need them too, and Calcifer's reads were godly. If I have access to that information, I'm damn well using it, you bet your ass :D

You can plan what you want, I break the plan, then break the plan's plan :P

Lets get this game friggin solved.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Pine »

Oh for fuck's sake. Neighborhood could have stayed hidden a while longer had you not jumped to a roleblock conclusion. Still, I'd rather keep
some
of Calc's extensive walls to ourselves for a while. With multiple people having access to it, there's no reason to inform scum where and how we're onto them until we're ready to close the case. If the neighborhood gets whittled down, an infodump would be warranted so that information isn't lost. Until then, let the more marginal cases keep building on themselves.

VOTE: Hiraki

I gave him a pass early in D2 (explained back then) and have not given him another hard look since then. The Mastin VCA case is very strong.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Antihero »

IceyCupcake wrote:Two headed boy may be confirmed scum. Information pending.
Nope.
Pine wrote:STOP POSTING YOU'RE HEMORRHAGING INFORMATION.
FAKERAEG SENSES TINGLING

P.Edit: Are we seriously scratching our heads at this point wondering if there's a mafia RB?
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

No, there was a mod error. At this point, with the knowledge that EPM was town, this is what the consensus reads are from nacho and Mastin:

Antihero - Mastin, strong scumread. Nacho, null. Me, townread
EmpKing - Mastin, weak townread, Nacho, scumread, me, scumread.
Diddin - Mastin, townread, Nacho, weak scumread, me... TOWN. Because of today
ConfidAnon - Mastin, Weak town, Nacho weak town, me, null
Hiraki - Mastin, scumread, Nacho, scumread, me, scumread
nhamman - Mastin, town, Nacho, strong scumread, me, strong scumread
C-Worl - Mastin, weak townread, Nacho, townread, me, townread
Romanus - Mastin, strong scumread, Nacho, strong scumread, me, strong scumread (OMFG NEEDS TO DIE)
Pine - TOWN. Or we have to perform the ritual feeding on Mastin entrails, but holy shit is he obvtown and everything about the Pine wagons were bad
silverbullet - Mastin, weak townread, Nacho MODCONFIRMED TOWN -1% CHANCE HELL FREEZES OVER, me - TOWN

Consensus scumreads:

Romanus
EmpKing
nhamman

Questionables:

ConfidAnon
Hiraki
Antihero

Dark horse - every single VCA Mastin did suggested one of Silver or C-Worl was DEFINITELY scum. Which may just mean Mastin was smoking the good stuff, but neither here nor there.

Why Diddin suggesting MC makes him likely town: Scum doublevoter is an INCREDIBLE scum power role. It either pushes us towards a 4 man scumteam, or necessitates more town power. Nacho and Mastin suggested it as a way to out scum-Diddin. Unless THB is scum, and passed this on to Diddin (low probability, imho), Diddin suggesting MC means that MC, which would most likely out him due to setup analysis, would be a VERY odd thing for him to suggest.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Ok, let me get this shit straight.

Here we are, D4, we done mislynched like 3 nillas, and 3 mo nillas got killed during the night. Therefore we've reached the point where one or two more mislynches could possibly be a game over situation. And we're supposed to believe some Town Neighborizor shit (I ain't never heard of) with a group of 3 dudes and some dead dude that can't legally confirm or deny any damn thing you say. And we're supposed to believe y'all when you got a punk ass Claim, followed by a punk ass list, which still ain't got any got damn reasons on it. All it shows is you and a hydra, a dead hydra, deciding amongst yo selves who the hell y'all think is town or scum and not only do you got no got damn reasons but you also got no got damn proof that anything you say is true. All you got is Pine confirming this shit, when for all we know yo ass and Pine's ass could be in league together. Now, I don't know about y'all, but if ya story is real it would be a good idea to put down some reasons now, bc honestly, i aint buyin this bullshit.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by Pine »

:up: @Neighbors: C-Worl plays the newbie card ("Derp, I don't recognize a semi-common role") and discredits detractors in one go. Mastin's VCA indicated C-Worl-scum. That wool over your eyes? Remove it.

Neighborizer

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Post by C-Worl »

IceyCupcake wrote:C-Worl - Mastin, weak townread
@Pine, according to this neighbor shit, Mastin's VCA indicates what now? BC, the only thing of Mastin's that y'all have given us is this.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, that is NOT a semicommon role. This is the first time I've heard of that shit. I've heard of friendly neighbor before, where you could tell one person and one person only that you were town but you had no way of knowing their alignment. Also, who's pulling wool? Y'all wait till we're down to critical mass to reveal this shit and you're still trying to tunnel on me and now you can't even get ya facts straight with what ya man just posted. So who's pulling what wool?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Pine wrote:discredits detractors
I ain't discrediting shit. I figure if yall had a qt with mastin he might've told y'all some shit on the why's. I'm just sayin, give us some reasons or some shit bc if all yall gonna do is just tell us who he though was scum or not and you still aint gonna give us no reasons why I might as well vote yo ass. I mean specially if y'all are PR claiming in what seems to be a mass VT.
Show

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Post by Empking »

I can support mass claim and I can also support the case on Rom.

Vote: Rom
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:21 am

Post by Wraith »

C-Worl, stop being a skeptic. You are the ONLY one here who doubts a pair of very believable claims.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:24 am

I wanna know what the mod error was.

Also does being neighborized cause you to lose your old role and become a new role with the town?

Also who were the neighbors initially icey?

-Cworl
Neighborizer is not some made up role... also you turning country on us is humorous.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”