silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:44 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

I claim super silver cop/ I'm immune to lynches and nightkills and more or less just observe the game cause I win no matter which side wins...

(VT)

nhammen
... People were right it seems....
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Hiraki »

Hmmzorz. I can't believe there are this many VT claims at this point, especially with everyone dead being VT.

This is delicious.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:09 am

Post by C-Worl »

CLAIM LIST:
Diddin = Double Voter
Wraith = Town Bodyguard
ICE = Town Neighborizor
Pine = Vanilla
C-Worl = Vanilla
Hiraki = Vanilla
TwoHeadedBoy - Vanilla
Empking - Vanilla
Silver Bullet - Vanilla

Not Claimed: Nhamen, Romanus, Antihero, ConfidAnon
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Wraith »

Seriously, six VT claims? I'm speculating at least two of them are lying.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

Wraith wrote:Seriously, six VT claims? I'm speculating at least two of them are lying.
Again, you have to realize that everyone dead is a VT as well.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Empking »

Wraith wrote:Seriously, six VT claims? I'm speculating at least two of them are lying.
Ssshhhh
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:18 am

om nom nom?
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:23 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Okay, long awaited VCA that I promised like last week... I think. I focused mainly on the lynch vote totals, but also on anything I found significant. I generally don’t draw attention to Not Voting category because I’ve found through my games that it’s a null tell. If I missed coloring anyone green that’s flipped it’s because I’m a derp.

Spoiler: VCA
Day 1 lynch

Friend (10):
silverbullet999,
AGar, Parama,
Wraith, C-worl, Iceycupcake,
Calcifer,
nhammen, Twoheadedboy, Pine
Pine (4): Empking,
Friend, evilpacman18
, Diddin
Wraith : ConfidAnon
diddin : [winger]
silverbullet999: Hiraki

Assuming 5 scum, there’s 2-3 on this wagon. I’m liking C-Worl and nhammen for scum, most likely. If 3 scum then I like silverbullet third. Empking seems more likely scum as I look at the small Pine wagon.

Note: Safe votes during this period are Hiraki, [winger] (currently Romanus), and Confid.

Day 2 first votal (with votes)

Pine (7) : Diddin (2), Empking,
Parama
, Wraith,
Jerbs, Evilpacman18

Parama (2)
: Pine, Romanus
Calcifer
: Hiraki

1-2 scum are on Pine in this wagon . Diddin is pretty much clear, Wraith seems fairly clear, so I’m willing to bet hard money Empking scum. I won't be entirely surprised if Wraith is scum, because it seems likely that 2 scum were on this quick wagon, but it really depends on if we have any other protective roles claimed. 4 more claims will tell.

Also note Hiraki with the safe vote again on confirmed town.

Day 2 lynch votal

Pine (3) : Wraith,
Jerbs, Evilpacman18

Jerbs (9): Calcifer, Parama
, Hiraki, Diddin (2), ConfidAnon, Empking, C-worl, TwoHeadedBoy
Wraith : Pine
Evilpacman18
: IceyCupcake
Romanus: Silverbullet999
Silverbullet999: Romanus

1-3 scum probably exist on the Jerbs wagon. Hiraki, Confid, Emp, and C-Worl are like my top suspects (nh is the only suspect omitted from that list) so I’m just going to give all 4 a little scumpoint for that wagon. I literally cannot decide if Wraith’s placement screams scum or town to me (leaning town), but I feel like it’s significant. Overall null, but I’m really interested in a Pine or Wraith flip based on that position alone. Again, I want to wait for claims. If we don't have any other protective role claims then I'll pretty much confirm Wraith as town to myself.

Safe vote awards go to Pine, IceyCupcake, Silverbullet, and Romanus.

Day 3 lynch votals

Wraith (2): ConfidAnon,
Evilpacman18

Pine (2): Empking, TwoHeadedBoy
Romanus(2): Wraith
EmpKing: ConfidAnon
Evilpacman18 (8): silverbullet999, Diddin (2), nhammen,
Calcifer
, IceyCupcake, Pine, C-worl

This vote total is of great interest to me. 100% certain there’s at least 2 scum on that epm wagon. Silver, nhammen, C-Worl would be my best guesses at the scum.

Wraith and Confid also get this VC’s safe vote award! YAY!

With that all said my top suspects on the basis of this VCA exercise (that was probably more for my benefit that anyone who actually reads this) is Romanus, Empking, Confid, silverbullet, C-Worl, nhammen – in about that order. I left a lot of the “confirmed” town and my heavy town reads out of the VCA. For the most part I assumed diddin was town, and gave IceyCupcake, and Pine heavy town reads. Wraith was an interesting addition because I feel like his claim screams town, but on VCA alone he's scummy as shit.

I’m totally fine with a Romanus lynch, BUT I’m 95.7% sure that Empking is scum based on the VCA and his posting. This wagon in particular:
Pine (7) : Diddin (2), Empking,
Parama
, Wraith,
Jerbs, Evilpacman18

His votes on Pine day 1 and Jerbs day 2 don't lend me to anything but a scum read either. His vote on Pine Day 3 looks a lot like playing it safe after being on two town lynches (and yes, I realize the irony of that being that we're voting exactly the same, which means if he flips town we must be scum and you can lynch my ass up because that's the scummiest series of votes ever now that I look at it).

I didn’t do any Day 4 because I saw no point when looking at the vote totals.

Vote: Empking

I’m positive this will be a scum lynch.

~Fugi
Show
IIII LOOOOOVE YOOOUUU JESUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

"Oi, I'm already sick of THB."
~ Cobblerfone
"That was... schitzophrenically entertaining."
~ Pine
"Fugi + Pie = I like life"
~ Parama
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Empking »

Not-Fugi: Are you positive that the logic that proves you to be scum is unshakable?

And I said it before and I'll say it again. Only town would vote Pine, Calcifer held too much power for it to be anything but a futile, dangerous lynch that benefits scum very little.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:35 am

Post by diddin »

There will very likely be an investigative role claim. Hopefully then he can start clearing VT claims. With luck this could be instawin.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:50 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Yep, 95.7% positive. (It's not based solely off that single wagon.)

~Fugi
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:53 am

Post by Empking »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:Yep, 95.7% positive. (It's not based solely off that single wagon.)

~Fugi
You're not Not-Fugi, you're Fugi! I want the other head.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Empking wrote:Not-Fugi: Are you positive that the logic that proves you to be scum is unshakable?

And I said it before and I'll say it again. Only town would vote Pine, Calcifer held too much power for it to be anything but a futile, dangerous lynch that benefits scum very little.
Did you see how quickly the Pine wagon built up? There's no way that there wasn't scum on that wagon.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Empking »

C-Worl wrote:
Empking wrote:Not-Fugi: Are you positive that the logic that proves you to be scum is unshakable?

Did you see how quickly the Pine wagon built up? There's no way that there wasn't scum on that wagon.
Use your brain. Who is scum on that wagon? If its just me then you forgot that you would still be going "Did you see how quickly the Pine wagon built up? There's no way that there wasn't scum on that wagon." even if I wasn't on it.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Actually I think Wraith is scum too. Without you two it would be 5 votes from 4 people. Which on D2 I wouldn't have considered that big. Considering we needed 9 to lynch. There's a huge difference between L2 and L4.
Show

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by diddin »

C-Worl wrote:Actually I think Wraith is scum too. Without you two it would be 5 votes from 4 people. Which on D2 I wouldn't have considered that big. Considering we needed 9 to lynch. There's a huge difference between L2 and L4.
Wraith is unCC'd protective role. He's pretty much confirmed town if there are no CC's.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by Slaxx »

Will Prod Romanus
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by Slaxx »

nhammen and Romanus have been prodded
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:33 pm

ugh hydras give me a headache...
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

I can see where Fugi's coming from, and how we look scummy by the same logic he's using on you. We discussed some of the points he made in IRC before he posted and I have no problems with his choice of vote. He's using sound logic. Whether Pine is scum or town, there's most likely scum on that seven-vote wagon. So barring scum doublevoter or Wraithscum... that leaves you. C-Worl actually has a point.

~Pie
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I had a point? I will remember this day forever. In fact, I'm going to sig it.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Ok, now that that's done. (Sorry for the fluff)

We're still waiting on 4 claims. Until, we get them, the nillas seem like the best suspects. Judging from Fugi's VCA and considering I claimed VT, I'm actually the biggest scumspect from a logical POV. I'm the only person involved on all the lynch wagons. Pine, Nhamen, Silver, and THB were on 2 each. From the vca that was shown by Fugi, Emp has voted Pine everytime except for the Jerbs wagon (Of course he started the day on Pine)

I'm leaning toward Fugi's argument bc A) I personally know that I'm town. B) He seems like the second best option behind me.

Vote: Empking
Show

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by diddin »

BTW, anyone with PR information DOES NOT CLAIM RESULTS until everyone has claimed role.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Wraith »

I do like an Empking lynch, but I don't entirely trust THB either. I think my current top townreads are Pine, C-Worl, and diddin (I don't think I've ever seen scum doublevoter)
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:26 pm

i'm disliking that we seem to be forgetting the people who are 'dead' for the moment... those being confid and (much more so) rom

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”