havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Post by havingfitz »

farside..."if this is your town game?" You do realize you have only ever been in games with me when I was town don't you? FMPOV this game is no different. So yes...this is my town game. I go after people I suspect. When I am town I suspect people who come after me (because scum like to get town lynched). And while I am less suspicious of people coming after me if I have done something that could reasonably be viewed as scummy...I do not think that applies in this case so I maintain suspicions towards you.

The fact you are jumping up and down and shouting your frustration at my not seeing your case is ridiculous. We've spent much of the last week going back and forth on my }|{opa vote and I have addressed all of your accusations. You give TT credit for standing up for himself to cj but when I do it to you I'm off my rocker.

Now since you aren't able to get support for my wagon...you move over to yabba with a parting ad-hom that I suck as town. This despite the fact that you have concluded you are losing it and have backed off your suspicions towards me (ie you were wrong????). IMO is seems you are trying to keep your options open by voting yabba while slandering me by proclaiming me at worst-scum...at best-off my fucking rocker inept town.

Yabba...I have seen tunneling used as a negative towards others numerous times but I do not ever recall seeing it described as something inherently done by town. And I have never seen "deliberately contriving" mentioned before. If "deliberately contriving" is what you call tunneling by scum than that is what I suspect farside of.

Since my exchange with farside has dominated the last week or so...I'm not sure what to make of the fact that no one (ie scum) has taken the opportunity to join in on one of our wagons. I am inclined to think that since we, IMO, most likely had three mafia to start the game (and therefore are down to 2 now)...that both scum would not want to be the only ones pushing my wagon and if farside was in fact scum...her buddy would obviously not want to go near her wagon. If we were both town...I think at leasst one of the remaining scum in the game would have tested the waters by joining one of our wagons. This is compounded by the fact that no one else in the game seems to care. The farside-havingfitz debate is apparently a victim of town apathy and scum caution.

DRK appears to have decided on the useless to town option....nice. zzzzzzzzzz

I vote yes to Rule 17! We need a flip to sink our teeth into.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:32 am

Post by havingfitz »

EBWOP:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Fitz: I only remember one game with you where you were town and I was scum. When I'm scum I'm not as aware of players attitudes or actions. It's easier not to be involved.
If there were others their a blur of not memorable games.
Also you post of no one is following my case can be said about you. If fact no one has really said much of anything about either of our cases, which makes me think I'm nuts on what I perceive.
I also believe with 1 scum dead and typically a 12 player game has 3 scums, that scum is going to play UTR.
I think those staying low and not commenting very much are more likely to be scum at this point.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Nobody Special »

farside22 wrote:
Mod: Can you please just give me one shot? That's all I ask..... :(

*mutters unpleasant comments*

In an
alternate universe,
Nobody Special looks solemnly at farside22 and hands her a gun, stressing to all onlookers that this fantasy has nothing to do with the game or anyone's role or alignment. She grabs it, jumping up and down in glee, and begins shooting. Having only one bullet, however, she misses her target completely in her haste.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled game.
Last edited by Nobody Special on Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 1.10

startransmission - 2 - DeathRowKitty, }|{opa
farside22 - 1 - havingfitz
Sundy - 1 - startransmission
yabbaguy - 1 - farside22

Not Voting: bv310, yabbaguy, ToastyToast, cjdrum, Sundy

With ten alive, it takes six to lynch.

Deadline: April 15.

V/LA: cjdrum, April 13-18
....what?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:54 am

Post by havingfitz »

DRK seems to have no problem posting in other games. If I thought DRK was scum I would vote for DRK but I'm not convinced. DRK!!!! Please replace out! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh......

Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Jora »

I'm waiting for something. Star? Bv? DRK?
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora is obv VT, if not, she is a Cop. Simple.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:32 am

Post by yabbaguy »

You're being equally useless, Jora. But that was a mistake for me to call you scum that last post, I forgot about the Towntell of getting wagonned quickly and, I hate to say it, but the "fuck this game, I'll be a martyr" self-vote is a wicked big Towntell.

---

We need to increase accountability in this game. People need to swing votes in all directions to get people to pay attention. Everyone's in this stupid narcissistic mode at the moment, and I'll admit farside helped me realize that. That said, farside, you're wrong, I am doing all I can, I'm just not voting as recklessly as I have before.

Vote: startransmission

A good start. I don't like Jora's bv reasons a) because he's now the millionth person to use that stupid ???-PROFIT cliché and b) because it lynches a null slot where an at least somewhat active slot could actually buy us something.

star's posting compulsively in another game and neglecting this one. I wanted to go for DeathRowKitty, but that is just a one-off, easily detached vote. Stacking on a wagon is much more effective in a game where Apathy Mode has initiated way ahead of schedule.

As for possibility of being scum (all quotes star):
Do I have scum suspect(s)? Mmm. If I did I would probably be a lot more involved in the game. But then, if I were more involved in the game I might have one. I suppose one has something to do with the other.
Fencesitting.
I agree, that [Jora] wagon is the most
interesting
thing in the game so far.
That word. That's a complete nothing statement.
It being hard for me to get involved in this game is my problem, not yours. I agree. It's not a matter of me being good, when inspired I usually am, it's a matter of actually getting inspired. If I felt that doing that was impossible, I would replace out.
Blathers excessively about his actions. It's an odd tendency of scum to want to explain
everything
they do.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:46 am

Post by farside22 »

moprh/bv replacing out while saying next to nothing and posting in other games is more suspicious then star who's play is typically (IE: null)
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:30 am

Post by yabbaguy »

The correct answer isn't to say "UH-OH, THE SLOT'S FUCKED, PANIC! LYNCH NOW!"

The setup's V??????, so there has to be 2 other scum in the game. Even if ani/bv is one such slot, there's another one about that has contributed something.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:02 am

Post by farside22 »

yabbaguy wrote:The correct answer isn't to say "UH-OH, THE SLOT'S FUCKED, PANIC! LYNCH NOW!"

The setup's V??????, so there has to be 2 other scum in the game. Even if ani/bv is one such slot, there's another one about that has contributed something.
I pick you. How you like that?

Mod: Force replace Star, pretty please?
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:48 am

Post by yabbaguy »

I pick you. How you like that?
Take a guess. I bet you're secretly a psychic.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by havingfitz »

farside22 wrote:moprh/bv replacing out while saying next to nothing and posting in other games is more suspicious then star who's play is typically (IE: null)
I take this to be frustration at being townie. Not speaking from experience (since I never replace out regardless), if I was going to replace out of a game...most likely it would be from a town game since I seldom (ie but once) get to be scum. So IMO ani/bv probably falls below other lurkers such as Star.

If we're forcing replacements I'll nominate DRK too. :left:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Less than three hours away from the
double prod!
Exciting!

Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Sundy »

yabbaguy wrote:A good start. I don't like Jora's bv reasons a) because he's now the millionth person to use that stupid ???-PROFIT cliché and b) because it lynches a null slot where an at least somewhat active slot could actually buy us something.
I don't really get why killing Start would give any more insight than killing animorph/bv. He's basically made no stances throughout the game, so what's a flip going to tell us? Even if you want to kill a lurker, I think BV's "format" post looks more scummy, since it implies he's written up thoughts but hasn't published them.

CJ = not responded to my question = IGMEOY.
Town: 7-4
Scum: 2-2
TBD: 3
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

bv310 and startransmission have both been prodded; second prod for both. In accordance with
prophecy
the rules, they each have 24 hours to post inthread or will be replaced.
....what?

cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by cjdrum »

Sundy wrote:
yabbaguy wrote:A good start. I don't like Jora's bv reasons a) because he's now the millionth person to use that stupid ???-PROFIT cliché and b) because it lynches a null slot where an at least somewhat active slot could actually buy us something.
I don't really get why killing Start would give any more insight than killing animorph/bv. He's basically made no stances throughout the game, so what's a flip going to tell us? Even if you want to kill a lurker, I think BV's "format" post looks more scummy, since it implies he's written up thoughts but hasn't published them.

CJ = not responded to my question = IGMEOY.
Er... Which question? I thought I had answered that string of questions that you had asked, but I can answer them again, if I must.
The
Australian Legendary Trio
is alive and kicking (American butt)!
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

IT'S THURSDAY, THURSDAY, GOTTA PUT A VOTE DOWN ON THURSDAY.

Unvote: Startransmission

Vote: yabbaguy

So it's actually just a useless gut read, but it just so happened that farside voted yabba around the time I was considering doing so. Pretty convenient.

I would like to suggest to that farside and HF are not allowed to respond to each others' posts anymore. I think everyone else will agree with that suggestion.

I'll try to get into this game again, but I'm in more of an "I have no motivation to do anything" situation than a "Meh, I don't feel like posting in this game..." situation, soooooo....whatever
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Searching for a replacement for startransmission, per his request.
....what?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I don't care for DRK's continued cameo appearances where she lets us know that she's not intested in the game...yet she continues to pop in and puts a vote down on yabba based on gut conveniently right after yabba expresses suspicions towards DRK. And while it gives (or gave) me a headache dealing with farside...for you [DRK] to advocate we not post anymore is in effect trying to restrain two of the most active posters. My top suspect isn't getting any attention so I'll try elsewhere.

VOTE: DRK

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:37 am

Post by farside22 »

havingfitz wrote:
farside22 wrote:moprh/bv replacing out while saying next to nothing and posting in other games is more suspicious then star who's play is typically (IE: null)
I take this to be frustration at being townie. Not speaking from experience (since I never replace out regardless), if I was going to replace out of a game...most likely it would be from a town game since I seldom (ie but once) get to be scum. So IMO ani/bv probably falls below other lurkers such as Star.

If we're forcing replacements I'll nominate DRK too. :left:
I disagree, call it meta but I know bv is good with town roles and hates being mafia. He does a terrible job as scum and lurks more then ever when he is scum.
Morph same. He's more obvious scum then town. I know how he plays and he didn't post much of anything to get a good read on.

I agree with the force replacement of DRK as well. He comes on strong, then leaves, makes me paranoid.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Nvm about replacing DRK just missed DRK's post.
LOL sorry fitz I disagree that comment from DRK about us is town all the way. It's true too. I know I'm town and if you are town us fighting helps the scum.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:05 am

Post by havingfitz »

farside22 wrote:Nvm about replacing DRK just missed DRK's post.
LOL sorry fitz I disagree that comment from DRK about us is town all the way. It's true too. I know I'm town and if you are town us fighting helps the scum.
What if one of us is not town? Do you know my alignment? I don't know yours.

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:23 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

HF wrote:yet she continues to pop in and puts a vote down on yabba based on gut conveniently right after yabba expresses suspicions towards DRK.
Would you believe me if I told you I didn't see he expressed suspicion of me? -_-
HF wrote:DRK seems to have no problem posting in other games.
Also, should probably mention that this isn't really true.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:45 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Bump.
Last edited by Nobody Special on Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
....what?

Return to “Completed Open Games”