Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Exe »

Lol obvscum is scared of votes in RVS. Nice.

Vote: King
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Exe »

Holy shit this game went fast O.o

Catching up. Another post ASAP.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:41 am

Post by Exe »

Analysis of noteworthy posts as I read:

37 - Bad omgus. King is classic scum trying to find someone on his wagon that he can use to derail it.
44 - The connections between King and Toog are ridiculous. Something is going on here, and I get a STRONG feeling of scumbuddies.
47 - Scumpoints for toog. Town has nothing to fear from accusing people. The whole "It's too early, I don't need reads" is a stereotypical scum comment.
55 - Toog is pointlessly posturing. Meta is meh.
62 - Confirms the toog-scum read. His only scumreads are based on posts made. Easy road is easy.
66 -
Grey wrote:If I had to choose one scumtell and discard all others it'd be jumping on 'easy targets' under pressure.
QFT
69 - Reads like Cooldog town that I've seen in recent games.
72 - Really? Parrotting the "votes were on someone else" argument? That was a bad argument when King used it to omgus me, and it still is. He got jumpy when a wagon formed on page 1, and I find that to be a solid scumtell.
76 - :roll:
79 - Poptajo, I don't understand something about your list: You barely even mentioned TheLonging...how is he that high on your scumlist?
82 - Yep, empking is probtown.
83 - So hypocritical. +Scumpoints to LLD
90 - WOW that first part is hilariously bad. That's totally null, and the fact that you tried to use it as evidence suggests connections. Pop is probscum with toog.
102 - Confirming my scumread on toog. You're only scumhunting based on number of posts. Laziness is noted.
114 - Bob is randomly speculating hoping it will stick. He just shot way up on my scummeter.
125 - WOW totally missed Bob's vote. Scumslip noted. Hmm. Lld might be town.
139 - LOL backpedalling like a boss. Bobscum confirmed.
159 - When bob flips scum, TheLonging is probscum. He lists Bob as scum, and yet doesn't vote or even talk about joining the wagon?

Nothing much notable in the next few pages. I am fine with finishing this. This has been a content rich day, and this lynch is solid like steel.
Unvote. Vote: Bobsnox

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Exe »

If you're mad at me for hammering, then you clearly aren't confident in your scum reads.

Bob has already responded to our suspicions with CRAP. I am not waiting around while he figures out something he can claim to save his ass.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Exe »

TheLonging wrote:
Exe wrote:159 - When bob flips scum, TheLonging is probscum. He lists Bob as scum, and yet doesn't vote or even talk about joining the wagon?
Congrats exe, I voted him, and you hammered bob.

Wow, you can read.
Hmm, you're right. I somehow missed that you had voted him before you finished reading. My bad there.
Hiraki wrote:EWBOP: Actually no, I take that first statement back because Exe was able to call 9 pages a content-rich page.

Me=Weird gave a lot of content, huh?
D1 being content-rich =/= all players being content rich. This comment makes absolutely no sense.
TL wrote:Exe we were waiting for a fucking claim, that is why we're mad.

And because you can't read at the fact that I voted bob.

And you voted bob thinking it was a L-1.

So you probably did it on purpose.
I voted knowing it was L-1. I hammered because Bobs is scum. He did nothing to defend himself, even though he had a bunch of time.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Exe »

Most of the people calling me scum for hammering read as people trying to appear protown. Easy-push is easy.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Exe »

Hiraki wrote:
Exe wrote:D1 being content-rich =/= all players being content rich. This comment makes absolutely no sense.
OKAY. BECAUSE 2 BWs IS VERY CONTENT RICH.
9 pages is about 300% MORE information than should be needed to find scum.

Again, content is NOT measured by bandwagons. Or lurkers. IT'S MEASURED BY CONTENT.

This is such a completely shit argument, you are shooting up my scummeter.

Hey Hiraki, Do you have any reads? HOW DID YOU GET THEM WITH SUCH LITTLE CONTENT? Herp derp, bullshit.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Exe »

Cooldog wrote:Also exe, in the top of your post you seem to say that you didn't know it was l-1 in the bottom you seem to know its l-1 which is it?
Exe wrote:Analysis of noteworthy posts
as I read
:
Exe wrote:I voted knowing it was L-1. I hammered because Bobs is scum. He did nothing to defend himself, even though he had a bunch of time.
Are you even reading? Or are you just jumping on the person who hammered because "OMG IT'S SO OBVSCUM."

PEDIT:
Cooldog wrote:lets just face it exe is ether really really stupid town or scum trying to wiggle out.
Or not a total pussy.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Exe »

TheLonging wrote:I voted, with slaxx following. This made it L-1. You claimed not to be aware of my vote, but later that same post you voted knowing it was L-1.

So which was it?
TL wrote:Well, bobsnox has just responded to somebody catching a scumslip by saying that it was bait and then he stopped posting...
Unvote
Vote: bobsnox

That is L-1 again by the way.
I knew it was at L-1. I did not realize you were on the wagon. These two things are not contradictory.
Hiraki wrote:My shit argument is the argument that everyone is making, with an added bonus of proving something that you said wrong.
False. You are trying to suggest that there hasn't been enough content. I've very rarely seen this argument from anyone but VI and scum.

Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:42 am

Post by Exe »

Yay my plan worked to confuse everyone!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”