Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote: Tooge
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:05 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote
Vote: King
- Panicing about the votes.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Post by Empking »

Toogeloo wrote:I like advocating any lynch that isn't mine on the first page, but the votes on King are highly misreped considering all he asked for was reasons for votes that were on me. He at least gave one, everyone else who voted me didn't even say hello, just plopped down a vote. I can agree that reasoning, no matter how shitty and weak, should still be given in a vote, otherwise it just looks opportunistic at best.
Don'ty worry we already knew it was a distancing attempt.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Empking »

LLD and Tajo: Why are both of you so stupid to think that scum don't have scumbuddies? Am I missing something?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:08 am

Post by Empking »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Empking wrote:LLD and Tajo: Why are both of you so stupid to think that scum don't have scumbuddies? Am I missing something?

You are suggesting that Toog and King are scum buddies?

nope.jpg
"Hey why are you joining my early distancing wagon!"

yep.jpg

Tajo: Scum don't want scum to die. The only reason why you could say "Why would he care about a possible scumbuddy of his dying" is if you decided he had no scumbuddies. So why do you think that?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Empking »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Empking wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Empking wrote:LLD and Tajo: Why are both of you so stupid to think that scum don't have scumbuddies? Am I missing something?

You are suggesting that Toog and King are scum buddies?

nope.jpg
"Hey why are you joining my early distancing wagon!"

yep.jpg

Tajo: Scum don't want scum to die. The only reason why you could say "Why would he care about a possible scumbuddy of his dying" is if you decided he had no scumbuddies. So why do you think that?
Yes, because scumbuddies would be that obvious?
Seriously that's your argument. "King and Toogelo are obviously buddies therefore they can't be buddies."

:roll:

You're just trying to push the easiest wagon/lynch.
Why is it an easy wagon/lynch? (Because they're obv-scum buddies?)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:17 am

Post by Empking »

Tajo:
populartajo wrote: this is also fail. why a scum would be scared of votes against another player?
Is that or is that not a quote from you. Why are you trying to move the goalposts? Also, does your defence of King just a painted up version "He's town because I think he's town"? If so, why did you paint it up?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #92 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Empking »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Frankly, they aren't buddies because King is town, and his questioning of other peoples votes has town intent behind it, and is something scum would never do (because they would be wagoned for it, as evidenced by this wagon).
So do you think King has psycic abilities to seen in the future or do scum in general make no mistakes?

Further, it's an easy wagon as I explained earlier, because players will jump on anyone who questions RVS, completely ignoring any kind of intent. It already has 7 votes on it, and there is a lot of opportunistic scum on it looking for the easiest lynch.
But surely the player ignoring King's intent (to stall the Tooge wagon while not needing to (scummily) jump off it) is you? The person calling him town?

Also, your proxy defense of CoolDog/Exe is noted.
Your scummy defence of King by trying to shut me up is also noted. (This is erspecially concerning since you already revealed that you already had your "Would I really defend King this much if we were scum together" WIFOM planned out.)

Edit: Pop the person who posts first is the person who first sees the open thread.n Your second point is just circular. Your third is using meta without actually checking whether your meta analysis is accurate.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:38 am

Post by Empking »

Pop

Furc: Its Furc but I agree with his vote. He's probably the scummiest on the King wagon.
Exe: King is obvscum but Exe was the first to mention it. That looks like town to me.

There reasons might not be the best witten but I think there's an implicit "on your scumbuddies" in there which make them the same as mine.

Preview: The King wagon is great. (Though going too slow, we've got a RL day left?)

LLD: On the second point, I don't see how your explaination fits with what I said. On the first point, which one was it again? I don't think you answered the question.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #101 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Empking »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Empking, if you read my posts, I've given my intent read on King. It's a town intent to question people who are on your wagon.
It wasn't King's wagon. (I'm not sure exactly what you mean but either way it wasn't King's wagon.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #109 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Empking »

LLD: I feel that King tried to break up the Toogeloo wagon. That was his intent.
King did break up the Toogeloo wagon. Surely thast's pretty good proof for his intent being to break up the Toogeloo wagon.

so you think voting against someone because HE DOENST LIKE BANDWAGONS its good reasoning?
I think that voting against someone because HE DOENST LIKE BANDWAGONS ON HIS SCUMBUDDIES is good reasoning. And I think that was the implied reason.
How was Exe the first to mention it when he was the 6th on the wagon?
Because it was Page One. As much as Grey would like to paint otherwise I don't think there's normally obv-scum on page one.
wow, you got a solid town read with one post. Are you really that good?
Don't misrepresent what I said.

Grey; I don't I agree with your presupposition but Cool and Furc.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #115 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:53 am

Post by Empking »

bobsnox wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Yes, because scumbuddies would be that obvious?
They can be, yes.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Frankly, they aren't buddies because King is town, and his questioning of other peoples votes has town intent behind it, and is something scum would never do (because they would be wagoned for it, as evidenced by this wagon).
This is an equally bad argument. WIFOM, question begging, etc.

Anyone else of the opinion LLD might be scum covering for someone she knows is town to gain towncred? She seems very adamant we're all wrong about King. Too adamant.
Its a bad and scummy defence but I'm not convinced it isn't scum defending scum for WIFOM cred.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:00 am

Post by Empking »

bobsnox wrote:
Empking wrote:
bobsnox wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Yes, because scumbuddies would be that obvious?
They can be, yes.
This is an equally bad argument. WIFOM, question begging, etc.

Anyone else of the opinion LLD might be scum covering for someone she knows is town to gain towncred? She seems very adamant we're all wrong about King. Too adamant.
Its a bad and scummy defence but I'm not convinced it isn't scum defending scum for WIFOM cred.
Can you reword that without a double negative? Just want to make sure I understand.
Doubler negatives are a myth created by the middle classes to keep the working class down!
But: LLD might be scum defending scum for WIFOM cred.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #122 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:05 am

Post by Empking »

Pop:
Grey; I don't I agree with your presupposition but Cool and Furc.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #136 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Empking »

I'm glad about Toogeloo's vote. Part of me was wondering about the tell LLD found. Nice to know that Toogeloo was waiting around to find a wagon he could save King with.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #143 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:52 am

Post by Empking »

GreyICE wrote:Emp... he's voting King, meaning he thinks King is scum...

And he's suggesting LLD knows that King will flip town.
I still don't think keeping an open mind is a scum tell. The "Took the bait" thing is policy lynch material though.

Unvote

Vote: bob
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #162 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Empking »

populartajo wrote:
Empking wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Emp... he's voting King, meaning he thinks King is scum...

And he's suggesting LLD knows that King will flip town.
I still don't think keeping an open mind is a scum tell. The "Took the bait" thing is policy lynch material though.
why?
Because I don't like people going took the bait.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #878 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:46 am

Post by Empking »

Redacted. Empking has been auto-lossed.
Last edited by Parama on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”