Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hey Fugi. Can you convince them to let me in there, so I can give intel to my scumbuddies?

Silver needs to comment on everything, so let me prose this "question".

SILVER, CAN YOU COMMENT ON EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVEN'T COMMENT ON? IF NOT, WHY NOT?
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

You were almost neighborized, Hiraki, but in the end it was decided you were too scummy.

~Fugi

P.S. nice questions
Show
IIII LOOOOOVE YOOOUUU JESUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

"Oi, I'm already sick of THB."
~ Cobblerfone
"That was... schitzophrenically entertaining."
~ Pine
"Fugi + Pie = I like life"
~ Parama
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Reasons that by reading his ISO don't really stand out. He's been consistent in his thoughts that Pine is scum which means he probably thinks that Pine is scum. His ISO doesn't look scummy to me. And a quick lynch when we've lynched 4 townies in a row isn't a good thing under any circumstances. WHAT IF YOU'RE WRONG? I obviously think you are but you need to ask yourself that question. WHAT IF YOU'RE WRONG? At least give everyone time to post today, restate your case, and let him try to defend himself. Don't just speed it through or you run a serious risk of a fifth mislynch which could very well be a scum win.

PS: Emp, failing to accurately defend yourself like you did in your last post is not a TOWN move. At this point, if you're town, then you know you're town, then you know your lynch would be bad for town. YOU NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELF IF YOU'RE TOWN.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by Hiraki »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:You were almost neighborized, Hiraki, but in the end it was decided you were too scummy.

~Fugi

P.S. nice questions
TOO SCUMMY? PIE. I NEED AN INTEL IF FUGITIVE IS SECRETLY HYDRA SCUM.

P.S. Yes, my questions are quite direct. And deadly, of course.
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

C-Worl: From what I've witnessed consistent reads is more of a scum tell. Town have more malleable reads because they're actually real. That's not convincing me of anything.

Hiraki: We're a half scum half town hydra. You have to figure out which head is which.

~Fugi
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Then you have to figure out how to kill one head.

~Fugi
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

OH SHIT GUYS

C-WORL GOT US

THE ENTIRE SCUMTEAM DECIDED TO CLAIM NEIGHBORIZER+NEIGHBORHOOD

BECAUSE THAT'S AN INCREDIBLY SMART AND SAFE THING FOR SCUM TO DO

~Pie

PEDIT: OH SHIT HIRAKI'S ONTO US TOO. DAMMIT FUGI, YOU JUST HAD TO BE OBVSCUM DIDN'T YOU

PEDIT: FUCKING FUGI YOU'RE RUINING MY SARCASM

PEDIT: STOP POSTING, WHORE
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Hiraki »

C-Worl wrote:Reasons that by reading his ISO don't really stand out. He's been consistent in his thoughts that Pine is scum which means he probably thinks that Pine is scum. His ISO doesn't look scummy to me. And a quick lynch when we've lynched 4 townies in a row isn't a good thing under any circumstances. WHAT IF YOU'RE WRONG? I obviously think you are but you need to ask yourself that question. WHAT IF YOU'RE WRONG? At least give everyone time to post today, restate your case, and let him try to defend himself. Don't just speed it through or you run a serious risk of a fifth mislynch which could very well be a scum win.

PS: Emp, failing to accurately defend yourself like you did in your last post is not a TOWN move. At this point, if you're town, then you know you're town, then you know your lynch would be bad for town. YOU NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELF IF YOU'RE TOWN.
This is such a horrible defense, it's then added with a Post Script. I guess Fugi started that trend too. Anyway, the P.S. isn't even needed because it's pretty obvious that you're not working toward your wincon if you don't defend. Have you seen good scum that hasn't defended? I didn't think so.

Btw, the first paragraph contains all pronouns except for Pine is currently unreadable. Whoops. Of course Pine is in there, but you're obv. not talking about Pine.

Btw, you've still convinced no one to vote Pine. YOU REALIZE THAT IF YOU THINK PINE IS SCUM, YOU MUST CONVINCE US WHY, RIGHT?

Preview Edit;

Pie is a Templar, so he's always scum. This game is over.

Preview Edit 2:

See? Pie is already scumclaiming.
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Hiraki wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Reasons that by reading his ISO don't really stand out. He's been consistent in his thoughts that Pine is scum which means he probably thinks that Pine is scum. His ISO doesn't look scummy to me. And a quick lynch when we've lynched 4 townies in a row isn't a good thing under any circumstances. WHAT IF YOU'RE WRONG? I obviously think you are but you need to ask yourself that question. WHAT IF YOU'RE WRONG? At least give everyone time to post today, restate your case, and let him try to defend himself. Don't just speed it through or you run a serious risk of a fifth mislynch which could very well be a scum win.

This is such a horrible defense, it's then added with a Post Script. I guess Fugi started that trend too. Anyway, the P.S. isn't even needed because it's pretty obvious that you're not working toward your wincon if you don't defend. Have you seen good scum that hasn't defended? I didn't think so.

Btw, the first paragraph contains all pronouns except for Pine is currently unreadable. Whoops. Of course Pine is in there, but you're obv. not talking about Pine.

Btw, you've still convinced no one to vote Pine. YOU REALIZE THAT IF YOU THINK PINE IS SCUM, YOU MUST CONVINCE US WHY, RIGHT?

Preview Edit;

Pie is a Templar, so he's always scum. This game is over.

Preview Edit 2:

See? Pie is already scumclaiming.
Does anyone else find this post entirely incomprehensible? Can I get a translator?

~Fugi
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: Fugi/Pie.

Do you see C-Whorl as scum or VI?

I'm starting to doubt myself.
Fugi wrote:Does anyone else find this post entirely incomprehensible? Can I get a translator?
IT SHOWS HOW USELESS C-WHORL'S POST IS. DOES THAT HELP? (y/n)
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

ALSO C-WORL'S PINE VOTE GIVES ME COMFORT

BECAUSE IF
HE
THINKS PINE IS SCUM

THEN I
MUST
BE INSANE WHEN IT COMES TO THAT READ

JUST LIKE I SAID IN THE
NEIGHBORHOOD
SCUM QT YESTERDAY

Hiraki: This head is leaning VI-read on C-Worl.

~Pie
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Which Pine case? You want some of the cases built by people who have since been lynched or killed and flipped as Townies? People have been calling him scum all game, a lot of townies have been doing it. If he were town scum would've flipped off his wagons by now.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Hiraki »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:ALSO C-WORL'S PINE VOTE GIVES ME COMFORT

BECAUSE IF
HE
THINKS PINE IS SCUM

THEN I
MUST
BE INSANE WHEN IT COMES TO THAT READ

JUST LIKE I SAID IN THE
NEIGHBORHOOD
SCUM QT YESTERDAY

Hiraki: This head is leaning VI-read on C-Worl.

~Pie
Hmmzorz Pie.

I've seen this side of you before.

I'm getting
very
suspicious.

EWBOP:

Then you make one yourself C-Whorl. I've called Pine scum as well. Your turn, you give reasoning.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Yes discredit me as VI, that way no one else questions you when you quick lynch Empking, he flips town, and scum win the game. Just note that I will cuss like a mother fucker in the fall out thread. (Does Mafia Scum have fall out threads?)
Show

TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Leaning VI as well, but only slightly. He's on my 5 person scum team, didn't quite make the cut for the 4 person list.
Hiraki wrote:IT SHOWS HOW USELESS C-WHORL'S POST IS. DOES THAT HELP? (y/n)
y

~Fugi

PEdit: I don't see a quicklynch, C-Worl.

We just use the game thread to discuss endgame.
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
IceyCupcake
IceyCupcake
Goon
IceyCupcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by IceyCupcake »

So me, Pine, and THB are scum.

And THB is the incredibly lucky godfather

And this is the most pants fakeclaim that ever happened in the history of ever.

How about no?

P.S. 4 scum are incredibly likely in a 19 player game with this general town power.
Written by GreyICE, unless it was written by Katsuki
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Pine »

C-Worl wrote:Oh forgot to say.

Biggest scum reads out of those 7
: Hiraki,
Emp
, and Silver

IDK Reads: Nhamen (feels fishy)

Townish reads: Pine
(bc of Calc) and THB
Emphasis mine
C-Worl wrote:
The case on Emp is very nice
but I do agree with Emp's logic that THB is suspicious for the same logic. Though THB has been more active throughout the game than Emp (except when Emp is under the microscope)
^Has previously agreed with and supported the Empking case, which has not significantly changed since this post
C-Worl wrote:Ok, now that that's done. (Sorry for the fluff)

We're still waiting on 4 claims. Until, we get them, the nillas seem like the best suspects. Judging from Fugi's VCA and considering I claimed VT, I'm actually the biggest scumspect from a logical POV. I'm the only person involved on all the lynch wagons. Pine, Nhamen, Silver, and THB were on 2 each. From the vca that was shown by Fugi, Emp has voted Pine everytime except for the Jerbs wagon (Of course he started the day on Pine)

I'm leaning toward Fugi's argument bc A) I personally know that I'm town. B) He seems like the second best option behind me.

Vote: Empking
^Votes Empking
C-Worl wrote:So out of our 9 THB is confirmed and
I'd assume ICE would've broken Pinescum by now in the Neighbor QT
so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. That leaves our suspect list to Hiraki, Me, Emp, Zdenek, Silver, Nhamen, and Hoppster.
^Says I'm not scum after all, and cops to the existence of the Neighborhood
C-Worl wrote:Maybe the fact that y'all are quick lynching someone, based on a mutual agreement in
a Neighborizor QT THAT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW EXISTS
. You could be GF, and you could be making up all this shit that Mastin read. I just went through the Empking ISO and I saw nothing to warrant this sudden push for a quick lynch. Town will not gain from this in anyway because if y'all are wrong about your case (which is a stupid case imho) we could be handing Scum the game. (of course you would like that) You waited until after Calcifer was dead to reveal this Neighborizor QT. So....

Unvote; Vote: Pine

Trust me, if we lynch him we'll have finally hit scum.
Calcifer was wrong about his read. Scum are coming after Emp only bc Emp's been after Pine for the entire game.
^Emphasis mine. Denies existence of Neighborhood only a couple posts after treating it as confirmed.

@Neighbors: NOW do you see the case on C-Worl?

@Mod:
Can we get confirmation on whether the Neighbor recruitment was successful? No need to have Icey going "AH HA!" again over a delayed confirmation.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

SILVER, CAN YOU COMMENT ON EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVEN'T COMMENT ON? IF NOT, WHY NOT?
You mean from yesterday?
long story short I didn't really see the anti wagon, but when he admitted to lying it didn't seem to add up right so I didn't fight about it.

WHY ARE WE ALL FORGETTING ROM GAD DAMN IT!
... People were right it seems....
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Because there's other members of the scumteam goddamn it. He gets his turn :P
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:38 pm

it was rom's turn a few days ago

VOTE: rom
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Day One: Starts out with a pointless description of himself (has not done this in other games) Posts long ass walls at the beginning of the RVS. (give town players a reason to give up early on) He over reacts majorly to a post by Silver. Then when people start wanting him to be lynched he starts ATE, apologizes for his playstyle. He also posted large amounts of fluff which was that first stupid math question. He talks about Mastin having an established meta (he hasn't played with Mastin before) and even so meta is always a moot point (if u eventually figure out ur own meta u can abuse it, if mastin's meta was established then he's had enough time to master it) He tells Mastin and ICE to stop buddying to him (Trying to look more Town) Ditched my case because it got "stale" so he switched to Parama, and then after one line of decent advise from Friend he hops on the Friend wagon. (Opportunistic scum) Tries to label Friend and Emp as scum buddies (we know for a fact that can't be true.) Starts to distance from the Friend wagon once it gets to L2 by unvoting (assumes it's picked up enough speed that it doesn't need him anymore) He claims the cases on Friend were stupid (why'd he vote friend in the first place) Also, Friend notes that he finds Pine scummy before he dies. Finally puts his vote back on but makes sure he's done enough distancing before hand.

Day Two: Starts with a vote on Parama and links his previous case which was more or less 2 or 3 lines and should hardly be counted as a case. Switched to the Jerbs wagon (wonder why?) He keeps posting links to his cases on Parama and all of them are 2 or 3 lines of content. Which begs the question of why he didn't simply just repeat himself?
Pine wrote:The way I see it, Parama, you make a habit of misrepresenting whoever you see as vulnerable, ignoring anything that contradicts your premise, and trying as hard as you can to skim others' reasons, distill them, and present them as your own in an effort to win their support. And when anyone appears to be honestly scumhunting or willing to declare support or condemnation for someone you disagree with, you go ahead and paint them blackly too.
I find this quote funny bc it reminds me of Pine's own playstyle. He then continues to continue railing down reasons against Parama (who flipped town) He condems people for using Meta as an excuse (but he did it with Calcifer....) Finally, he gives up on Parama and comes after me with a cockeyed theory that I'm pretending to be an idiot just to slip by without suspicion. Also, he called me his #3 scumspect but when Parama failed he skipped Hiraki and went straight to me. I of course called him on it and he labels me as overreacting. Calcifer comes out with his huge Pine defense and Pine says he wishes he knew what he did so he could do it as scum in the future. He then posts another case on me.
Pine wrote:
Spoiler:
--3/67: C-Worl's first post of any substance at all. Notice that although C-Worl has the third highest post count, he waited this long to do anything. In fact, he lurked and posted inanities until Calcifer put him on a scum list, at which point he replied within
four minutes
, (indicating he was watching the thread.) The post is devoted to discrediting Calc's FOS, condemning me, defending Parama (scum buddy,) and pointing to Winger as a null tell, then pointing back at Calc and I.
--Over the next few pages, C-Worl continues to get panicky-defensive about being on Calc's scum list, and building a case for NewbTown. What I find especially curious are asking questions that could be easily answered with a simple wiki search. Look at post 7/85 and 10/105. "What is a Hydra?" I'm genuinely NewbTown, and I figured this out with a wiki search the first time it was mentioned. C-Worl wastes time distracting us.
--Posts 123 & 125: Here's where C-Worl really first comes onto my radar. GreyICE says something unrelated, but it gets me thinking and I notice C-Worl's scumminess. Transcribed below:
GreyICE wrote:Given the vast, VAST amounts of time Mastin has put into explaining things and the amount of time that nacho has as well, what makes you think those reads are without reason?

Also, you gonna HATE DrippingGoofball.
Pine wrote:This is mostly just a sudden gut reaction inspired by GreyICE's point.

Mastin has an established meta, and part of it is this exact sort of thing. There aren't many (good) reasons for Town to put up unsubstantiated lists like that, but a big one is to see who gets defensive or overly concerned about fingers waved in their general direction. Now, I don't know if this was Calcifer-Mastin's purpose, indeed I remain suspicious of him for it, but it serves mine. It may not have been intended as a scum trap, but C-Worl's sprung it anyway and made a big ping on the scumdar.
VOTE: C-worl
--ISO posts 11-17 are mostly fluff.
--THB's 158 is a good example of how C-Worl has cultivated a "Too newb to be scum" image, enabling him to get away with scumtells.
--18/190: Here it is, the big giveaway I didn't find until I started ISOing him. At this point, the wagon on C-Worl has been derailed and suspicion has moved on to others, almost entirely thanks to the NewbTown opinions. This is where C-Worl actively propagates the "I'm a newb" defense,
in the same sentence
where he tries to be a voice of authority on strategy. This completely discredits the "I'm a newb defense."
--19/193: Now that he thinks he has a bit of Town cred, he tries to pull people back onto the wagon he supports.
--ISO Posts 20-25: Contributes nothing, mostly fluff and propagation of "Woe is me, people don't like me"
--28/219: This one's an interesting read. First because of the irony that now C-Worl is the one with the 'Goon' title, and second because
no one is this stupid
. He claimed earlier in the thread to have played 5+ games, presumably on other sites, yet he makes a semi-serious argument based on
forum title
? He pushes the newb defense way too hard here.
--30/223: Appeals to emotion, plays to pity, AND reinforces newb defense.
--33/235: Realizes he's getting nowhere, and that he can jump onto the biggest wagon in town without being suspicious. Whines about people respecting Calc/not respecting him as cover. Immediately followed by...
--34/237: Asking for a vote count, to see how close we are to lynching Town.
--Posts 239-242, plus 36/276: Empking makes a good case against C-Worl, C-Worl makes a scummy defense, but the Friend wagon is ramping up so it all gets lost. C-Worl continues scum defense in 36/276 despite the fact that no one remembers the earlier conversation, again trying to take a position of expertise in contradiction of the newb defense.
--Between 38/282 and 39/395, C-Worl takes a 3-day hiatus, showing up to avoid a lurker prod. Magically, it is mere hours after nhammen makes the first case (even a mild one) against C-Worl in days. In 39/395, C-Worl gets defensive (over nothing) and falls back onto the tried and true methods of looking productive while accomplishing nothing: bashing Calc, and "other people have posted a case for my vote, so I don't have to".
--ISO posts 41-54: Nothing of note except ineffective Friend-bashing (the "hardball" line of comments were particularly dumb), fluff, and recruiting for the biggest wagon.
--55/519: "I was trying to end the screaming match between everyone." What the fuck does this mean? The only purpose I see it serving it "Hey, I haven't plead newb in a while, let's say something moronic to reinforce that." Not to mention that C-Worl had been one of the primary instigators of said argument.
--56/535: Lynching VT doesn't matter to C-Worl, because they're useless to him. Also sets up for a future VT claim.
--57/538 & 58/540: AGAIN scrambles to derail even mild suspicion against himself, and push attention back onto the big wagon as soon as possible by referencing valid points that
others
have made.
-->Active lurk to the lynch, doing almost nothing but discredit Hiraki and quote other peoples' cases against him.
-->Friend (VT) is lynched with C-Worl's facilitation. At no point anywhere did C-Worl provide any original thought or evidence against Friend, though he did do whatever he could to keep the wagon up with other peoples' quotes and discrediting Friend's only significant defender.
DAY 2
--Like in Day One, C-Worl lurked and said absolutely nothing until a vote was placed on him. Immediately (2.5 hours later,) he gets way over-defensive to the single vote (66/706), defends Parama AGAIN (mirroring his first post of substance on D1,) and tries to discredit both the person voting for him and Calcifer (67/707). Finally, he equivocated in 68/712 to cover his bases for when I flip Town.
Note this is bigger than the case he had on Parama, Friend, Hiraki, anyone you name. Apparently #3 was 10x scummier than #1 and #2. I ask for why Jerbs is scum and instead of answering he says I'm scum buddying and says that me,parama,wraith,and jerbs are prolly the scum team. 2 are dead, flipped as town, and one is one of our 2 remaining claimed prs. We go to war and he just keeps coming at me full force (never once used this much pushing for his other "scumreads") He later doubts how people can get reads on Jerbs which contradicts his response to me when I asked why people were voting for Jerbs. He went from condemning the man to buddying with him really quick.

Day Three: Wraith comes out and says that Pine is being framed so Pine's reaction is to quickly vote for Wraith. Also for being his focus of attention on Day 2 it's a full 8 posts before he mentions me on D3 and it's only because I voted for him. Tells diddin to read the fucking thread when diddin double votes for him. He gets at me for petty personal insults (which he uses all the time) He finally votes for me and claims to have been ready to do it since Day 1. (didn't start to push that case till Day 2) Finally moves off me (if he cant get a wagon he just abandons it for something more popular)

Day Four: At least he stays consistent and calls my first post scummy. Except he agrees with some of my logic and never explains why it's scummy. He then comes down on me for simply not knowing about the Neighborizor role. (I'm being attacked for not knowing something, really?) Tells me to get my head out of my ass (but i was the condescending one?)

Then communication breaks down and the threads stalls. Gets in an argument with me over Diddin this time. (I'll admit I thought Diddin could be scum and he seemed scummy to me) Finally switches to the antihero wagon though he never stated why.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Also I didn't say it did or didn't exist but we don't have proof that it does. I believed the emp case until i read his iso, people are basically stone walling the man.
Show

silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:01 pm

who was/is neighbor recruited? I don't see the point of keeping it a secret
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Pine »

Neither do I, actually. You were the recruit, Silver. Starting to think Icey got roleblocked after all.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by GreyICE »