dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:04 am

Post by dramonic »

random question: when are the scummies' little plaque things usual added?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

Nominate Reckoner for Most Cunning Manipulation
in Lovers Mafia (I'll put the link)

Basically, he managed to go through 8 days/ 116 pages of madness while keeping his lurker scumbuddies alive the whole time and while somehow managing to get on, well, everyone except PZ's townlist, thus only getting seriously voted for a grand total of 3 times in the game (I say seriously because on Day 1 Kise said Reck was lying when he really wasnt, which sparked votes on Reck that really werent his fault at all)

Also 1 of these votes lasted 15 minutes and ended with the voter (DH) saying he was crazy for ever thinking Reck was scum.

So... 1 player, 24 slots.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

EmpTyger wrote:[For the record: DH and I were townspeople in that game, both dramonic and mastin2 were co-werewolves with Reckoner.]
Not really sure how that's relevant, I think people are capable of judging if their teammate did all the work.

Also, my reference to ignoring day 1 is due to the fact I was counting the votes he gathered, but the votes he gathered day 1 were not due to the quality of his play at all. Kise presented false evidence and Reck got votes from that. No matter how protown you appear, you cant prevent people being confused about events prior to the game.

Are you guys trying to downtalk the nomination? This isn't Title Fairy, you know...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

Vi wrote:As for it being a precedent, remember who nominated Glork for PoMH in the last cycle.

But officer, Danny raped a girl too so it's okay!
I'm a hoot

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”