TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by TheJakalope »

1. Your boss comes out with an important project and gives it to you. It is extremely hard, but if you complete it by yourself, you get all the praise and a raise. Do you work alone, or gather a small group to work with you?

2. You begin playing a new strategy game you have never played before. You are going to play this game with your friend in 3 days for an unknown prize. Do you study yourself, or use a computer to assist you in mastering it?

3. You are tired and walking home one day when someone hops off their bike and leaves it unlocked to quickly buy some groceries. Do you steal the bike and ride home?

4. 2+2= ?
1. Unless I have someone who is very good at it, or I am very terrible at it, I work alone.
2. Weird Question. Is using a computer not allowed, or what?
3. No, of course not. Bikes are just as tiring as walking.
4.2 + 2 = 6.2 ;)
TheJakalope
TheJakalope
Goon
TheJakalope
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by TheJakalope »

Zombeh-Pug wrote:
Cecily wrote: I agree at this point with a pine wagon, because not only his lack of posting here, but his excessive posting in other threads. After saying that he was watching 30 rock he proceeded to post 15 times in other places showing he did actually have the attention for posting. Scum pine hides from questions with indications that he'll be back later and yet never returns.
You might as well vote for thelurkalope if you want to get on pine for excessive posting in other threads beside this one.
Sorry, if you look at my other games, I rarely like posting in the first couple pages, I find most reads you gain from the first couple pages are usually just misunderstandings, so I don't have many reads early in the game.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”