TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

I agree entirely with your post, C-Worl, if you just add C-Worl to that scum list. You were my fifth neutral read before the day started but that caving to silver immediately doesn't feel right. There's really not much to comment on besides that.

~Fugi
Show
IIII LOOOOOVE YOOOUUU JESUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

"Oi, I'm already sick of THB."
~ Cobblerfone
"That was... schitzophrenically entertaining."
~ Pine
"Fugi + Pie = I like life"
~ Parama
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

C-Worl wrote:so we're gonna ignore my post for some fluff?
We took a melatonin tablet and can't concentrate for more than 15 minutes at this point.
So there'll be a post tomorrow from this head.
These heads, you mean?
...good question. And if anyone's annoyed by the orange/purple...
Deal with it or suggest replacement colors.

PEdit: Silver asking for patience?
After how he's been acting today?
Funny.

~Pies
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by C-Worl »

There can't be 5 scum in this game or the game would be over. If you were to add me to the scum list you need to take someone else off and explain why.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

I'm saying I'm about equally suspicious of everyone on your list if you add yourself. I'm not saying there is 5 scum when there's very probably not. (the only way there'd be 5 scum is if we had some kid of unclaimed dayvig or something so I'm very near 100% there's 4. I don't know why I'm rambling about this.)
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^ Fugi or Pie?
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

-Pie
What made you crack and go ummm what's that disorder called? I'll just say why are you acting like schmeagal all of a sudden?
... People were right it seems....
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

schmeagal? is that question directed at me?
Show

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Pine »

He's been doing that all through the night phase, Silver.

He blew a fuse at Empking's flip, and kind of short circuited.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

C-Worl wrote:^ Fugi or Pie?
Sorry, Fugi. Pie's doing that weird schizo color thing so all regular text is me at this moment. He also forgets to sign less than I do so if it's not signed it's likely me.

@Silver - I believe it's his torn read on Pine. His gut is telling him scum but his mind is telling him town. I think he just exploded with all the frustration surrounding no scum deaths. It's more elaborate in the NQT once you get a chance to read that.

~Fugi
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:30 pm

Eh I was thinking about it... I don't think zded's response is gonna affect me much either way... thus I'll post the big ol wall I threw in my notepad...
------------------------
Alright, after fooling around with thoughts in my head... this is basically how today, and tomorrow are going down.
If you stray from this path, you are scum.. simple as that.

(Wifomy warning)
Now first off, I'm going to assume that wraith protected me again today, and that this is the reason why he is no longer with us. Thus I'm going to assume I'm going to be killed tonight. This also lets me safely assume that scum does NOT have a roleblocker (else I'd be dead), which provides more interesting assumptions.
(/Wifomy warning)

Zden is dieing today, he's been so obviously scum throughout different parts of this game and I SERIOUSLY hate you ALL for going with emp yesterday if you want me to expand on this I will, but as I say below.. this'll do for now.

Nham is dieing the day after. His reasoning for being on the emp wagon literally make's no sense when you think of it and simply put he's scum, I'll expand if you really want but this'll do for now.

Now obviously there's either 4 or less scum in this game (probably 4). So that leaves everyone else. I really want to throw Hiraki in as a scum because he's literally been useless.. but besides that there's really nothing to say about him. C-Worl's latest posts has me throw him as scum as well. I think Pine and Hopp are town. THB is confirmed town... (but since I'm assuming there's no rb, the possibility of scum having a godfather get's high.) Thus THB is literally the wild card. Icey is too but I don't really fully see a neighborizer actually enacting said powers... then again... Icey's been kept alive... im vt... yet wraith and not icey was killed, meaning scum went after me.

Thus

Town:
Pine
Hopp

Scum:
Zden
(Def)
Nham
(Def)
C-worl
(Maybe - Probably)
Hiraki
(Maybe)
Icey
(Maybe - Probably) (I think one of either ICEY or THB is scum, leaning ICEY based on my thinking of scum choices but I'm not sure on this... after further thinking about it Icey makes a lot more sense, it explains somewhat why icey "forgot" to throw me in neighborhood a few days ago and was being very "careful" about it but I'm actually now half and half with him and THB(in neighborhood he doublechecked with a few people, pine included, when pine stated repeatedly that he was for putting me in the neighborhood.)
THB
(Maybe - Probably) (I don't like his explanation of Hopp at all, it just seems like throwing suspicion on him, becuase hopp didn't do what fugi is saying he did imo... It's really a coin flip between THB and Icey and they should prob be saved for last.. I think...).

SIMPLY PUT ZDEN and NHAM DIES TODAY AND TOMORROW, STRAY FROM THAT AND YOUR SCUM, IF IM ALIVE BY THEN WE'LL GO FROM THERE, IF I DIE THEN REMEMBER THIS POST AND REMEMBER WHAT I SAID!
NOW WE WILL PUT ZDEN TO L-2, YOU WILL POST WITH WHATEVER MESSAGE YOU WANT AND VOTE ON ZDEN, AFTER YOU PUT SAID VOTE ON ZDEN YOU WILL ALSO STATE IN THE SAME POST WHAT L- ZDEN IS AT. IF YOU MISTYPE THE L- YOU ARE SCUM, IF YOU PUT ZDEN AT L-1, YOU ARE SCUM. NOW DO SO (YOU MAY ALSO SIMPLY POST).
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Pie, you found your only townie in the neighborhood crazier than you.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:42 pm

silverbullet999 wrote:The paranoia is strong within me
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:50 am

Post by Zdenek »

SilverBullet wrote: Zded, what's POE? Also expand on your reads in 1640... NOW
POE is process of elimination. But to be honest, if we got to the point where that argument actually applies, meaning that we don't lynch me today and hit scum three times in a row, then I think I'll have to revisit the possibilities the C-W is scum and THB is a godfather.

Here are the explanations for my reads/:
First GreyICE/ICeyC:

In reading through, I had an early scum read on GreyICE because of his vote to no lynch because taking a stance like that is avoids confrontation, and it allows his vote to be somewhere that is unproductive for awhile. This is not a particularly important point, but I feel that I should include everything. Then there was his whining about walls of text, and his use of someone else's meta, MoI's, to argue against Pine, which is a particularly poor way to argue.

Then he says that he says, to paraphrase, climbing the pine walls, and that the content is bugging the shit out of him,
GreyICE wrote:
Pine wrote:
GreyICE wrote:P.P.S. If that was a short wall from Pine, I say we report him to the moderator, Mastin is running two accounts. My god man, take a minute or two and edit your post down into something that makes sense. I've been diagnosed with ADD, that doesn't mean you have to inflict rambling wallposts on the world :(
I am not Mastin. Correlation does not imply causality.
Anyway, I'll just Vote: No Lynch because I've done it a few times and Mastin is metaing me, so he should see that I'm town when I do it :D
As much as I can understand fucking with someone's head, a No Lynch vote is just...I'm not sure there's a good word for it. Given the explanation, I'm inclined to not think it as scummy as I would otherwise, but...No Lynch isn't a good thing for Town.
Pine:

1) Did you really think I thought you were Mastin?
2) Did you really think I became less scummy because my reason entire reason for voting "No Lynch" was I do that when I'm town?
The first question is stupid because Pine's argument made sense: using other people's meta to judge someone else doesn't work. The answer to either question hardly reflects on Pine's alignment. The point is that he's not scum hunting.
GreyICE wrote: Also, Winger, if you feel the need to copy and paste 15 quotes and then write a one sentence reply to each... don't.

I think you're town so I'm just going to ignore your walls.
More complaining about play styles.
GreyICE wrote:
Cookie_of_Death wrote: My first point was, as Confid put better than I did, "riding the common wave of thought" (the only thing that separated Jerbs from the rest of the antiPine rhetoric was an actual vote). Couple that with a lack of commentary on ANYTHING or ANYBODY else.
And, yes, my second point was meta (which there's nothing wrong with).
This = bad use of meta.

Good use of meta = your previous games show that you're an aggressive player who gets angry when their questions aren't answered and states clear opinions. This game you are wishy-washy and don't mind people ignoring you. Don't want any attention?

Bad use of meta = "I don't remember player X doing Y when he was town!" and/or "Player X did Y as scum in this game!"
This equals irony.
IceyC wrote: @Pine: once scum is caught, the day just kind of stagnates. Beyond a certain length, the chances of lynching scum actually decrease, because the scum can lurk their way into townies getting dragged into stupid debates.
Pro-town banter that doesn't contribute to scum hunting. There are also numerous examples of fluff in his posts, that I won't bother copying here.
IceyC wrote: nhamman looks suspiciously like scum if romanus is scum.
This makes me think that he is buddies with nhammen. It's a perfect example of distancing because he uses an argument against him, that vanishes upon my flip.
Just a little while later he says:
IceyC wrote: nhammen is also the perfect person to be scum. Votes on either are :goodposting:
He has said very little about nhammen up to this point, so the attack reads like one scum buddy attacking another, knowing that if it ends in a lynch, his reasons won't be questioned.

One thing that gives me pause about IceyC being scum was the business around THB being scum because of the apparent role-block. However, it is not impossible that he was just taking advantage of a mod error at that time.

Nhammen:

The main reason I think that nhammen is scum is because of the timing of his posts. They seem to be well placed for him to avoid being involved in major decisions.
nhammen wrote: Personally, I'm a little leery of the way you said that those reads were insane, because if they are insane, why post them?
Asking pointless rhetorical questions.
nhammen wrote: Good point about worrying about meta. Except scum don't worry quite so openly. They are subtle about it. And he seemed to be more trying to mess with Calcifer's head than trying to be consistent with town play. So I personally don't believe that this was a scumtell. So actually, that's kind of a bad point.
This phrase seems incredibly forced. Good point, but not scummy because blah blah blah, so I don't believe it is a scum-tell, so kind of a bad point. It simply doesn't read as an honest opinion.
nhammen wrote: Hey, you are right! Didn't even see that, but now that you mention it, that was a particularly hypocritical vote. Any explanation Cookie?
Buddying with Calcifer.
nhammen wrote: At this point, I honestly haven't been keeping track of the sizes of bandwagons (too much to keep up with). But then again...
Could you explain why you noticed the sizes of the wagons like this?
Questions that are obv. not for scum hunting.
nhammen wrote: Ice is almost certainly not scum for the simple reason that I highly doubt a scum neighborizer would have chosen Calcifer N1. It would be too risky.
Pure wifom.

He also posts a fairly significant amount of fluff, which I won't bother showing here.

Confid/Hoppster:

Confid, generally said very little, but there was this issue of changing opinions regarding Friend:
Confid wrote: Bad posting. But sounds just as likely to come from frustrated Town as it does frustrated Mafia.
Confid wrote: I'm skeptical of the Friend wagon. His frustration, as Diddin mentioned before me, feels Town.
In one it feels like he is keeping his option to get on the Friend wagon open, but by the second, which was just after nhammen voted friend, he backs away from that.

Hoppster reads like lazy scum, but I am made a bit uneasy about him because he is unnecessarily pushing garbage, so unless my reads are pretty accurate, I don't think he'd be bothering with that unless he was scum.

Hiraki:

Before reading the thread, he says
Hiraki wrote: Friend looks pretty darn bad.
which is poisoning the well.
Hiraki wrote: If you admit that this is what happened in one game, where I'm assuming you flipped town, then why would you want another supposed town lynch now?
Asking foolish questions.
Hiraki wrote: DLG is obv. town, but he was a pitiful player.
Hiraki wrote: DLG's play, after a brief look, wasn't all that great. I'm glad he only made 3 posts so things couldn't have gotten worse.
This doesn't read like he was being honest.
hiraki wrote: I have a post written up from the Night on Word, but I can't access it now. It'll show Calicifer scum.
This did not come from town who was worried about either himself or Calcifer dying at night.
Hiraki wrote:
GreyICE wrote:AGar? Lolz. Idiots are PR hunting.

Can't be Calcifer, he'd be better at it than that.
Nice catch. I need to re-read now.
That was enough for him to abandon his Calcifer case.
Hiraki wrote: Btw., yes. I have concluded Calctown. I'm about to rape this shit.
Hiraki wrote: Calicifer was Town?
Doesn't keep his reads straight.

After doing this, I am more or less convinced that nhammen and hiraki are scum, and I would support their lynches the most today. After that, confid would be my next choice because after reflecting on things, I think my reads are right, which would give him a reason to push the garbage scum slip argument against me. As far as the fourth goes, I am definitely suspicious of IceyC, but I definitely haven't spent enough time trying to determine if THB is the godfather.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:22 am

-Zden
First he's town!
Hoppster's "scum-slip" is stupid, but he's pushing garbage when he doesn't need to, so he might actually be town.
Then he's scum!
after that, confid would be my next choice because after reflecting on things, I think my reads are right, which would give him a reason to push the garbage scum slip argument against me.

by magicccc!
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:52 am

Post by Zdenek »

Might actually be town, is not town.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:06 am

-Zden
You are using the same reason for 2 different arguments... even in your "iso" of him you state

"Well I don't expect hoppster scum to push such a garbage scum slip on me so maybe he's town from it"

But now your stating

"Hrmmm upon further inspection... hoppster is scum... so logically that gives him a reason why he would push such garbage on me... so he must be scum"
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:42 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

silverbullet999 wrote:-Pie
What made you crack and go ummm what's that disorder called? I'll just say why are you acting like schmeagal all of a sudden?
Schizophrenia?
Yeah, that's it. And I think he means Smeagol.
Nice LotR reference. I only saw the first movie and some parts of the second.
Did you read the books?
Did you?
I... er, right.

Pine and Fugi are both right.
At least I realize I'm crazy though.
And hey, is it still schizophrenia if there's only one alternate personality?
You know, I'm not sure.

What?

~Pies
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:40 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Schizophrenia =/= Multiple Personality Disorder.

Schizophrenia = voices

Make up your mind, Pie(s).

~Fugi
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Hiraki »

Can I just say "...What?" to Zdenek's case? Or do I have to actually reply to it?

Welp. Don't answer it.
Zdenek wrote:This doesn't read like he was being honest.
This is purely opinion. Not to mention, the first quote was in reference to Parama. I actually hadn't looked at DLG that much at this time because I knew he was town, because I am town.
Zdenek wrote:I said that because when I joined I believe that there was an L-1 wagon on Friend. Friend looked bad in perspective before I read the thread.
Zdenek wrote:Asking foolish questions.
First off, it's not really that foolish. Second, that's also purely opinion.
Zdenek wrote:This did not come from town who was worried about either himself or Calcifer dying at night.
I don't get your point here.
Zdenek wrote:That was enough for him to abandon his Calcifer case.
I didn't mean that. There's an entire slew of reasons why I believe Calc is town now. Part of the matter when I called him scum, is that I didn't realize that he was a hydra, at first. Once I realized this, there were only a few scummy things. However, his town tells out weigh his scum tells.
Zdenek wrote:After doing this, I am more or less convinced that nhammen and hiraki are scum, and I would support their lynches the most today
Did you really call your case a real case? I think you need to die now.
TwoHeadedBoy
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
TwoHeadedBoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:25 am

Post by TwoHeadedBoy »

Close enough. Anyways, I'm really starting to like the Zdenek wagon. Rom never exactly read townie to me (not that I can remember anyhow), and between Zd's apparent contradiction and seemingly forced "With two votes on me, town's loss is inevitable" AtE, I'd be okay with jumping on if Fugi is.

Piegut is never wrong. Ever. Pine is scum. Fuck C-Worl's read on him, fuck Grey/Fugi/Calcifer, PINE IS SCUMMY SCUM AND I CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY BUT HE IS.

Hmm. nhammen is most likely scum as well. His posts just come off as forced and half his questions don't seem to have a follow-up. But like we've said in our QT, it shouldn't matter which of the two we lynch first - nh or Zd. nhammen refrains from voting Zd despite how scummy he finds him... scum waiting to bus his buddy? I understand it's LYLO, yeah, but the way he explains himself seems... forced.

Well, if he's bussing his buddy, we can lynch Zdenek. Anyways, who's the fourth? C-Worl/Hiraki/Hopp?

Most likely... Hopp. C-Worl's reading as VI more than scum for me still.

So, Zdenek/nhammen/Pine/Hopp?

Yep. Except replace Pine with Hiraki. Your gut is wrong.

Agreed.

*sadface*

Apparently everyone's list of four wrote:6. Hoppster - Zd/???/???/???
8. TwoHeadedBoy - Zdenek/nhammen/[Hopp or C-Worl]/Hiraki? (Fugi) + Zdenek/nhammen/Hoppster/[Hiraki or Pine] (Pie)
9. Hiraki - C-Worl/Pine/???/??? (?)
13. Ice - nhammen/Hoppster/Zdenek/???
14. nhammen - Zdenek/C-Worl/Hiraki/Hoppster (?)
15. C-worl - Hiraki/Zdenek/Hoppster/nhammen
16. Zdenek - nhammen/Hiraki/Hoppster/???
17. Pine - C-Worl/Zdenek/Hiraki?/???
19. silverbullet999 - Zdenek/nhammen/[C-Worl or Ice or THB (pick two; possibly Hiraki)]
Got these from quick skimming the day so far, and ISO-ing anyone with only a few reads.
Everyone who has one or more ??? in there should state their four choices for the scumteam.
And please, correct us if we made a mistake.

PEdit:
Hiraki wrote:I didn't mean that. There's an entire slew of reasons why I believe Calc is town now.
e
_
e

~Pies
Show

~ Cobblerfone
~ Pine
~ Parama
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Hiraki »

Pie wrote:e_e
Well y'know. I have an entire list of reasons now, excluding the flip.

I'd have to say that Zdenek looks pretty sketchy after posting his reads.

Also, take Pine off. Pine isn't scum. We just don't agree on anything.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:15 am

Post by C-Worl »

So we're allowed to vote?

Vote: Zdenek

L-4

Everything he says should be ignored. He's throwing dirt at this point to confuse us.
Show

Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Slaxx »

Oh, are you guys doing vote counts for me now? How nice! Is it mod appreciation week or something :3
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Hiraki »

C-Worl wrote:So we're allowed to vote?

Vote: Zdenek

L-4

Everything he says should be ignored. He's throwing dirt at this point to confuse us.
I CAN'T GET ON THIS NOW.

Unvote, Vote: C-Worl
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Pine »

I agree with most of what Silver has had to say. Zdenek today, nhammen tomorrow, and we'll figure out who the innocent is out of {Hiraki, C-Worl, Hoppster} as we go. Right now, I'm actually starting to think I was wrong about Hiraki. Discussion for another day.

VOTE: Zdenek
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”