Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #75 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:45 am

Post by AurorusVox »

@Gemini do you want my answer to since I also voted SB for the modvote? You didn't ask after me by name so.

I see the slight towntell to the modvote but I see no pro-town reason for it. SB, can you explain
why
you sometimes find it useful to vote for the mod and why you decided to do it in this game?

Shadow looks like a good vote but let's see if he's actually dead.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:55 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Also I will be
V/LA Saturday --> Monday
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

I think he was saying HE himself was rolefishing.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:11 am

Post by AurorusVox »

SD, he's
already
explained the logic behind his scumslip --> reaching --> townfight.

He said that he DIDN'T think you scumslipped, that OTHER PEOPLE are reaching, and THAT is why he sees it as a townfight. You're picking out random words from his post and claiming it as an inconsistency. That's pure bullshit.

Vote: ShadowDancer

---

@Chess I can think of another hated god but I'm not sure how far we're getting if we supply MoI with names before he's had a chance to claim it. Why exactly someone's already offered another name, I fail to understand.

---

@Snow_Bunny; do you think RVS votes in general are useful? Why wouldn't you want to do something useful (read: protown) at the start of a game?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:07 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Hey, sorry for my disappearance, I had to unexpectedly catch a train to another part of the country, to sign documents for a flat I'm renting a few days earlier than I thought, and I've been without internet since Thursday. Urgh.

Last time I checked in was like, page 5, so I'll do a re-read of the thread and catch up on anything that I've missed from other people / comment on any shenanigans that need commenting. I've got a few other games to catch up on as well, one of which has deadline very soon, so it might be a while before my post comes up.

Again, apologies for my absence.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

AV's Olympian Wall Catch Up Post of Justice

I'll be indicating where I would have changed my votes. I've got 15 pages worth of votes to make so there are a couple of switches in there. It's also a wall. Sorry.

@MoI:
Your point here is a good one. I didn't consider the possibility of safeclaims when I made that post.

---

@SB, in response to this:
Yes I think random voting (as far as that means voting for a PLAYER in the game) is useful because it helps us to draw connections and can cause pressure to build. Not voting for a player weakens voting analysis that can be used against you.

And YOU'RE the one who suggested that your vote was not useful;
Snow_Bunny wrote:Why do you get the idea that I vote the mod because it is useful?
---

Gemini
I meant that it may be a meta towntell for SB but I can't see why town would do it, so it's worse than null imo. I don't use Meta very often, but I do use VC analysis.

You say my question was loaded but if he'd said he doesn't find RVS useful, then fine - that explains why he didn't RV. My "useful (read: protown)" point was related to the above that I've quoted - where SB says he doesn't think the MODVOTE is useful, but did it anyway. Can you explain why any town player should do something that they themselves don't think is useful?

---

SD's wagon & AGar's Info:

I like that people continued to pressure SD after his claim. Makes me think its a towndriven wagon, since scum are likely to hop off.

Not sure what to make of Chess having a similar role to SD :\

Ranger strikes me as having town's best interests at heart here. SD flails really badly, and is playing very scummy in general. I sympathise with the people who still think he's scum against all other information.

---

Deke's vote here is scummy. Why didn't he put the vote down first? Someone has to start the wagon. Scum trying to distance themselves from a vote, methinks.

Unvote;
Vote: Dekes

---

Diddin's reasons for voting me is odd, as the few posts I was able to make have included questions, so I'm not sure where he gets the idea that I'm not posting anything original from. Questions generally are made up by the person asking them. There was more here but MoI covered it pretty well in this post.

Dekes makes a good point against Diddin afterwards, with Chess going from scum to a good wagon partner in no time at all.

I don't like Dekes, but I also don't Diddin for the reason that Dekes has stated. Ugh. Dekes floating a balloon before voting Diddin could indicate distancing between them. I'll be looking at their interaction from here on out.

---

BabySpice's lack of vote is very scummy.

When she does vote, its accidentally for the wrong player, despite previously finding another player scummy. This is a messy, messy string of posts from BS.

Unvote;
Vote: BabySpice

---
diddin wrote:I still consider BS the scummiest player.
Why did your vote switch to Gemini if you thought BS was the scummiest player? Your vote only changed after Mothrax called you out on it. It was literally in the very next post.

Unvote; Vote: Diddin

---
AGar wrote:I haven't been able to get any read on AV due to him being nearly invisible in the thread
^just want to point out that non-game related issues are at the heart of this. I usually post a lot, and I don't lurk as scum or town.

---

RULECHANGEGATE

SD flails miserably after the rulechange.
Shadow Dancer wrote:If I where a Poseidon SK, do you really think I wouldn't have asked the mod to correct the roles before claiming?
Clearly someone didn't ask the mods to change the rules before the game started. If you'd asked for the rulechange immediately before your claim, it'd have been outed just as if it happened afterwards. The timing could mean you hoped you'd get away with it. This is all pointless WIFOM conjecture on your part, and we can only base our opinions on your play. Your play so far has been really scummy, but we can wait and see what comes of it.

---

Gandalf strikes me as town with his continued SD pressure. I disagree with Gandalf about lynching SD (I don't think SKs make the best D1 lynches since there's always a crosskill chance) but his pursuit of SD seems to be honestly motivated.

---
Iecerint wrote:When I played with BabySpice scum in Stars Aligned III, I thought she was the scummiest player in the universe.
Not sure how BS isn't very scummy in this game. Diddin is scummier, sure. But Iec isn't voting Diddin either.
Iec; why is BS not very scummy in this game?

---
chesskid3 wrote:Both need pressure
but LC wagon has support atm so
Chess, you voted LC when Chrono had a bigger wagon earlier in the thread. Why was that, if you're voting for whoever has the best support?

---

More illogical posts from Diddin.

---

SD is like a rabid animal. I think we just need to leave him in a cardboard box until tomorrow and reassess him from there.

---

Gandalf makes a dumb post here, and Chess calls him out on it. But he doesn't follow it up with anything like a "wagon ho" etc - Chess, what
is
your read on Gandalf?

You call him scum but I can't tell how srs you're being. Is he scummier than either of the Chronos?

---

This is a good point from the hydra. Contradictions are a great scumtell. Not so sold on BS disappearing specifically being scummy since she did announce V/LA, though.

---
AGar wrote:
@Gandalf
Read this one more time: If Shadow Dancer was an anti-town faction in this game, I think Charon would be pushing the limits of a bastardly move given the information I have. Now drop it.
The rule change means that SD could very well be an anti-town faction if by that you include 3rd parties. It wouldn't be bastardly at all.

---

In summary,
Dekes, Diddin and BS are scummy. Diddin and BS are the worst most recently, with Diddin scummiest out of all three.
SD is flailing and scummy but should not be lynched today.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

So to clarify;

BS isn't townish, only less scummy than normal, so she's not scum.
LC isn't scummish, only less townie than normal, so he's not town.

Is that about right?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Forgot Chess doesn't read walls. Here's what I asked you in it, Chess.
AurorusVox wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:Both need pressure
but LC wagon has support atm so
Chess, you voted LC when Chrono had a bigger wagon earlier in the thread. Why was that, if you're voting for whoever has the best support?

---

Gandalf makes a dumb post here, and Chess calls him out on it. But he doesn't follow it up with anything like a "wagon ho" etc - Chess, what
is
your read on Gandalf?

You call him scum but I can't tell how srs you're being. Is he scummier than either of the Chronos?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

AV's "NEEDS MOAR POSTING" post

I can only get on at most once a day at the library from here on out...This game has coincided with a bunch of awkward situations for me, but soon the universe will right itself and I'll have consistent access.

---
Baby Spice wrote:What should be mentioned/investigated is the difference in MoI from that game to this one. In SA3 he was town.
In SAIII he tried to murder people for a solo win. Bad comparisson.
Baby Spice wrote:I was debating wether to say it or not since it isn't an obvious (to me) power for the goddess involved.
But since SD did, precedent is set.

Rainbow (Hider).
You knew precedent was set beforehand, so why didn't you claim it then? People were obviously after more than a nameclaim. Trying to get away with not fakeclaiming? I don't like the bits-and-pieces approach - name, role, flavour all coming seperate.
Baby Spice wrote:
Iecerint wrote:Understood.

Still need normal power flavor.
No I dont think you do
What harm is in it? Why are you being stubborn?

---
Iecerint wrote:Your word is my command.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Quadz

Now I will iso quadz.
What the hell is this? You've barely mentioned Quadz before Chess tells you to vote him. You only ISO him AFTER the vote? You're not putting out any solid reads and then you just sheep on someone else? Do NOT like.
Iecerint wrote:I actually don't think quadz is scum because of the post where he calls you an un-VI.

UNVOTE:
WHAAAA. Don't like this voting behaviour. And no new vote?
Iecerint wrote:That, and Iris is a Greek goddess, so she's town given that she's Iris.
FFMFMFMFMF. Haven't multiple people already said fakeclaims are likely? Jeez.

Unvote; Vote: Iecrint

Willing to revote Diddin, but Iec's posting has been really scummy in the last few pages so.
Also would be willing to see BS lynched. A rainbow coloured PM doesn't make up for her scummy play.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:27 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Posting from my gfs phone atm so I can't quote. I think there are a couple things to respond to now while I can.

ooba in your post you ask why I voted diddin if dekes was my top suspect but go back and read that post. I clearly say diddin is my top suspect so you've misread something.

Iec if you're aware of the fakeclaims then why did you say bs had to be town just because iris is a Greek god?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #11) » Tue May 03, 2011 2:42 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Iecerint wrote:VOTE: AV

Same as yesterday.

How about you properly respond to my post in response to you pretending I'm misrepping?

"Iec if you're aware of the fakeclaims then why did you say bs had to be town just because iris is a Greek god?"

You said "given that she's Iris" - you noted the possibility of fakeclaims AND THEN SAID THAT SHE IS DEFINITELY IRIS.

---

FailIec again. You're saying me and AGM were busdriven, but for some reason that doesn't apply to your super power :roll: take that OMGUS shaded view away from me.

---

Claim:
Athena, Greek Goddess of Wisdom and Warfare

NORMAL: "Battle Armor"

Protect one player other than myself at night.

SUPER - "Strategic Assault"

A one-shot kill which cannot be prevented, but fails against Greek Gods.

^paraphrased role abilities. No passive.
Protected Gemini last night because they've been one of my strongest town reads and I though they were likeliest to take a hit.

---

Crumbed here:

Eighth word of my catch-up post was "justice"

Eighth of Athena's characteristics:

Athena...is the goddess of (1)wisdom, (2)civilization, (3)warfare, (4)strength, (5)strategy, (6)female arts, (7)crafts, (8)
justice
and (9)skill.

A "Number Eight" from BSG uses the callsign "Athena" (here)
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (isolation #12) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:18 am

Post by AurorusVox »

I am ten pages behind due to lack of internet.
Can someone sum up what I need to do?

I'll steal my GF's phone to check tonight, obv. I can't read 10 pages on her phone tho. but otherwise I'll give it a run tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and

I'm on holiday in sunny Spain from Saturday 7th --> Saturday 14th May so I will obviously be V/LA for that time.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (isolation #13) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:04 am

Post by AurorusVox »

MoI - check my activity. I've not been online since my claim kthx so this is hardly a "lurker" tactic. Has anyone ever seen me intentionally lurk, ever? No? Thanks.

As for why I'm asking someone to catch me up, ten pages is too much to read properly in the little time I'm able to get, espcially when I have other games and (shock horror) other things I need to use the internet for (paying bills, booking trains, etc.)

Do y'all want me to declare who I will use my power on before I use it?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #14) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:12 am

Post by AurorusVox »

I was meant to have internet on the 26th April. They inexplicably pushed it back to 6th May. When I signed up, as far as I knew, I was getting consistent access.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (isolation #15) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:36 am

Post by AurorusVox »

@MoI - why this jibberjabber? Because I didn't like the accusation that I'm intentionally flaking on large games for the lulz.

@Ooba - at first I thought he'd been busdriven or maybe I'd been framed, see that's not the case

Going to use my Super on Iec. I PM the mod so stay tuned.

Good day.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #16) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:37 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Actually, changed my mind and decided to use it on
Ooba.
Iec is confirmed scum as you'll see when I flip town if you guys still lynch me.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (isolation #17) » Fri May 06, 2011 12:33 am

Post by AurorusVox »

ooba wrote:We really don’t care since it is likely WIFOM bait (1) – AV

Lol <3

It looks like ooba is confirmed town. Moving on;

Lynch 1: Iecrint

Lynch 2: Iecrint

Amidoinitrite?

Also, does AGar have 4x votes today? That's awesome >:D
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (isolation #18) » Fri May 06, 2011 1:48 am

Post by AurorusVox »

How can you have that info if you're a jailkeeper? Liar liar pants on fire.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #19) » Fri May 06, 2011 2:00 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Are you not even putting my votes into your VC? :(
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #20) » Fri May 06, 2011 2:28 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Vote: Iecrint

There.

I'll keep quiet (and besides, I'm going on holiday tomorrow so you won't hear a peep from me). Just promise me you'll lynch Iec when I flip town.
And there's no need to re-read Ooba. He's confirmed Greek. Shame that there won't be a doctor to protect him though. vOv
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1175 (isolation #21) » Fri May 06, 2011 3:30 am

Post by AurorusVox »

MoI: I didn't immediately call Iec scum because I assumed he'd been redirected/I'd been framed. It's stupid for scum to go one on one with a townie like that so at first I figured there was an explanation for us both being town. But once they said supers aren't affected by normal powers, well - since then I've been howling out for Iec's blood.

If you need me to put a vote on one of the #2s, I'll help out.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #22) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:02 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Thanks for including me ooba.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (isolation #23) » Fri May 06, 2011 9:58 am

Post by AurorusVox »

I guess I'll be lynched by the time I come back :'(

Just don't let Iec weasel out of a lynch by claiming "mad gambitz" when I flip town.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (isolation #24) » Sat May 14, 2011 10:11 am

Post by AurorusVox »

I'm back from holiday and still alive? Siiiick.

Do you guys want me to reread however many pages since my last post, or are you just going to ignore anything I say anyway?

=_="
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (isolation #25) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Your partners are Iecrint and probably MoI.

SC, Iec, MoI scumteam gogogogo. Lynch me D3 instead so I can use my powerful (regular) bonanza and protect someone confirmed town, like Ooba.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (isolation #26) » Sun May 15, 2011 12:39 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Hush AGar. Ooba is confirmed town and you are not. Don't make me switch my vote to you for doubting this fact.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (isolation #27) » Sun May 15, 2011 1:23 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Will you lynch Iec and confirm Ooba as Greek when I flip town?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (isolation #28) » Sun May 15, 2011 10:20 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Ooba, even if I was scum, I think it would be bad form to out anyone from the other scumteam, unless it was to my own scumbuddies to help them appear more protown.

However, I see we have a few days left so I'll read the thread when I can be motivated to, and assist our *shared* wincon by giving you solid reads to trust in when I flip town and after you've lynched Iec. If we have ANY form of a second doctor I urge you to protect Ooba as the confirmed town.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (isolation #29) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

I'd still consider it bad form

Like I said,
if
I were scum I'd have no problem telling my scumbuddies at night/via secret coded messages through the first letters of each of my posts/by psychic or astral projection...but as scum it doesn't matter to me if other townies know anything about two scum teams or not.

Well, I'm not scum anyway so. The only info I have is ooba is confirmed town and without my doc protection...:\

Leave me alive for today at least so I can protect the conf-town. Let the scummz worry about killing me off as doctor-supreme. Remember, you can always lynch me at a later point if I don't follow through on my doc protects. Or lynch Iec today and when he flips scum you've kept the wonderful doctor alive.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #30) » Tue May 17, 2011 12:52 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Chess is pretty obvTown. I dunno why everyone's crying about it :\

Gandalf, you've played enough with Chess to know that he claims to be unmeta-able. Why are you trying to meta him here?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (isolation #31) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:09 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Vote: ConSpiracy
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (isolation #32) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:10 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Derp

Unvote; Vote: ConSpiracy
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #33) » Tue May 17, 2011 7:24 am

Post by AurorusVox »

ConSpiracy wants to vote the doctor. He's such an ObvScum.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (isolation #34) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:19 am

Post by AurorusVox »

AGM counter claimed? That must have been in the ten pages that I've not read yet...

Unvote;
Vote: AGM

Scumteam - Iec-AGM-[SD/MoI/Con]
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (isolation #35) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:46 am

Post by AurorusVox »

^lol Iec gets it.

I honestly don't believe I can change anyone's mind about lynching me so there's little point in trying. My townflip confirms TWO scum (AGM and Iec) so party's on its way I guess.

...Unless there are double roles (the SD/Chess/Con mess suggests this could be true if there's only one scum in there - and since I don't see why TWO scum would fakeclaim the same thing, maybe AGM is town after all?!)

Unvote;

---

AGar - SD could still be third party. He's not town, at least.

---

I assume this one was used?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (isolation #36) » Wed May 18, 2011 1:01 am

Post by AurorusVox »

THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (isolation #37) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:39 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Unvote;
Vote: Axelrod

Why exactly are we all sitting around twiddling our thumbs? Lynch me since its such a big distraction, get rid of Iec tomorrow, AGM the day after, and then the rest is on you guys.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (isolation #38) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:55 am

Post by AurorusVox »

chesskid3 wrote:
Unvote

Vote: AV

:cry:

</3
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (isolation #39) » Wed May 18, 2011 6:24 am

Post by AurorusVox »

^siiiiiiiiiick

That's the single greatest thing I've ever seen.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3304 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:55 am

Post by AurorusVox »

I wish I hadn't been crippled by inactivity on D1, since I was really looking forwards to this game ;_;
I never, never, never purposefully lurk as scum, and it was frustrating that it was what it looked like :(

MoI ruined our party but I think town deserved the win, tbh :)
Gemini was my fave player <3

I don't have a problem with releasing the scum QT if everyone else is okay with it~

IEC I MAINTAIN FOREVER that I wasn't misrepping. However, I think you meant something different from what I thought you meant due to me analysing the language too precisely...>_>" so yeah it looked like I was mis-repping you but I honestly thought you were up to something weird with what you said :(

I also liked my Athena breadcrumb, it's a shame I didn't get to use it as a legit one >:)
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3308 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:15 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Naaw, it was the bit where you said "given that" -- to me, that meant you were certain that she was Isis. I think you meant it as in "if she is", rather than "since she is" >_>' that's the best way I can explain it xD
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”