Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: I don't know

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:Overreaction to the deaths and prematurely trying to pass off any scummy play as his playstyle. Nope, not gonna fly.
You're being a bit too serious. I thought we were in RVS? Also, you're one to talk, with such a potentially confusing gimmick.

The RNG
The all controlling will of the old ones compels me to pick.

VOTE: Nachomamma8
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Oi, I'm already sick of THB. And your gimmick, as I called it, is being two people in real life. It's annoying, because:

A. It's hard to fight two people with two different opinions.

B. You disagree with each other so no one will be able to get a proper read on you.

These things lead to confusion, and I think we can all agree that confusion let's scum thrive. So until I find someone that actually looks extremely scummy or you prove to be less of a hassle than I suspect you will be, I say THB is the best place for my vote.

UNVOTE: Nachomamma8

VOTE: TwoHeadedBoy
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:04 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

THB wrote:BTW, I like how Cobbler's vote on us is a countervote - didn't point it out earlier because I forgot my other head moved our vote. Noted for later though. Not sure if I find Cobbler scummy or not, but I've certainly got my eye on him.
And your vote wasn't on me because of something I said about you? You know that didn't happen. You didn't vote for me because I attacked you, you voted for me because you thought my post was scummy. Likewise, I didn't vote for you because you voted for me, I voted for you because I thought you'll be confusing. Though you do seem to be getting better at organizing yourselves. Keep it up, and you just might see my vote get taken off of you.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Well, THB has indeed gotten better at organizing their hydra, and my vote's fallen off, might as well roll with it.

Well that kill seemed pretty random. I think THB's right, it doesn't match up with a vig's kill. They're only a couple ways I think it could be a vig, and I think both are unnecessarily guessy. I would almost think SK because of the randomness, but you have to work with the simplest solution so, I'll just assume a mafia-day-kill.

VOTE: Twistedspoon

He didn't seem supsicious enough to get my vote off of THB, but since I don't think THB is worth the lynch anymore, he's currently my best bet. I mean, guessing at the set-up on page 1? Plus, I don't like the Penguin-wagon. Seriously, how did that happen again? Maybe it's cause I'm a newb but band-wagoning because of some guy? Weird.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:30 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

THB wrote:This is our 3rd game as a hydra, and Pie and I have been friends for years before starting this hydra. We were never disorganized this game, let alone disorganized then gotten together. That was an invalid reason then and now you're backing off saying something happened that never did.
I think it was the formatting and the arguing in your earlier posts. It doesn't help that I didn't realize that the timestamps in your posts were the time of edits instead of from a private chat that you copy and pasted in. You see, I thought you guys chatted and then drafted your posts together, once I figured out they were edits it became easier to understand what was going on. They are edit-times right? (You were correct when you guessed I'd never played with a hydra. In fact, this is my second game on this site and my third total as a player.)

As for my vote, it really is more of a placeholder with only slight suspicion, but I don't think I have enough to go off of for anyone, which is odd, considering we're at page 5. (Maybe it's cause it's a large game?) I guess that's why people band-wagoned penguin. There's not a lot to go off of and he's one of the few that's even mildly suspicious.

Also, I love that I've only been a member a little over a week, and I'm already quoted in someone's sig.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Twistedspoon wrote:so I'm responsible for the penguin wagon because I gave a random vote for him during my first post of RVS?
What? I was giving my thoughts on the wagon, not saying you started it. The "some guy" I was refering to was Nachomamma8. It was more of a reference to how popular he must be.

Although, I got to say, I'm a bit worried about the wagon-riders. But they're so many of them that it's hard to find any of them that stands out as more suspicious than the others. While you're suspicious for your own reason, and voting for someone that sticks out with one scumpoint, so to speak, is better than voting randomly between people with the same scumpoint as each other.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Alright, I went back to read which of the wagon-riders was most suspicious, and I'm gonna have to say Vezok. Observe:
Vezokpiraka wrote: Scummy Post #1

unvote
vote bob

What Ipie there said.

Scummy Post #2

Nacho sheep

unvote
vote penguin

Scummy Post #3

Uh oh.

Shoddy wagon. Although I really like the nacho sheep.

Scummy Post #4

...vote penguin

I bet Penguin had the shot
Two posts are empty following and the third even comments on the "shoddy wagon" but he does nothing to stop it. And number four is unexplained suspicion/speculation.

Before I switch votes though, I want to ask: Is this normal for Town!Vezok? Since I can't really trust anyone, examples from other games would be nice.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Hmm... Okay then. It's still suspicious, but if it's normal and you openly say all his games are good examples, I guess it's not enough to swing my vote just yet.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Twistedspoon wrote:then why vote me for it, bro?
I didn't. I voted for you because you wanted to start speculation on game mechanics on page 1. When there's no hint that there is a special mechanic anymore than there are for multi-kills or that the mod just wanted to be discouraging (Heck, for all we know the power roles could have been suicidal). Speculation can lead to wrong theories, which leads to confusion if everyone starts thinking they're real. That's why it's best to think simple and evolve it as you go along. It just reeks of scum trying to mislead everyone.

The fact that you keep misreading why I vote for you and are trying to discredit my vote by saying I voted you because of the wagon when I didn't, makes me think you're scum even more.

Add in what Penguin said earlier about RVS and that's three points against you.

Also, I plan on reading two of Vezok's games (one scum, one town) to compare exactly. It's Easter Sunday, so it might take a while.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

I thought if games had a non-mafia flavor or unusual roles/set-up they had to be in theme park?

Also, I have to facepalm myself; I just realized that the "wagon-riders" I was talking about earlier are only like three people, since I excluded Bob, Spoon, and Nacho. In which case, Vezok is still probably the most suspicious. I still have that reading to do though.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Alright, I read a couple pages into a game where Vezok was a cop, and he looks way less sheepish and way more active in it, even on the first (and only) day that he plays.

@Empking:It says it's at game over, I can post the link right?

I guess it's a toss-up right now between Spoon and Vezok for my vote right now. I guess I need to find a game with Scum!Vezok.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Okay, I read up to page 6 of a finished game with Vezok as scum. And he also seems a bit more active than in this game, but is quickly caught on sheeping and has to switch to defending himself.

Sound familiar? I'll admit though, that I mostly just read the Vezok posts, so I didn't really see the way the sheeping happened. I'd like to see more from all three sheep (I think that's Vezok, Stels, and C-Worl) before deciding which one is truly the most suspicious though.

I'm still waiting for Empking's answer. I'll PM him, if he says yes, I'll post the links to both games.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

You know, since I think both Spoon and Vezok are suspicious, and I have no idea how to decide which one should have my vote, I've decided to just leave my vote on Twistedspoon.

But know this: I will hammer or pseudo-hammer* Vezokpiraka if the time comes. So you could think of it as having my vote on both of them at once. So, that's that, unless one becomes overtly more suspicious than the other or I think of a better way to settle this.

*By this I mean, if there's a tie, but not enough for a hammer and deadline is approaching I'll vote for Vezok.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Yes, that actually was the game.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

What's so silly about it?

Oh I think I get what you're saying. You're saying that because it's a holiday, people are less likely to make large posts or scumhunt, correct? Well, I think 7 pages should be enough for a baseline at the very least. I guess I'll have to reread Execution Mafia without just focusing on Vezok to see if I agree.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Oops, I guess I should have paid more attention to Execution Mafia's rules, I'll try to get a more standard game for comparison.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Here's one to a Pokemon themed one:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... ezokpiraka

And, I am convinced that the posts I pointed out are no longer valid evidence after just two in-context posts of Vezok's and a comment from Espionage (I think) to another player, "You sir haven't played with Vezok before".

So yeah, no hammering Vezok for me. So, for future reference, if Vezok suddenly starts acting townish, is that a sign that he's scum? :P

Stels is one of the wagoners, but I'm not as convinced as I was for Vezok. However, he and C-Worl are the only ones left as penguin-wagoners after Vezok. (as I have defined them, Nacho
might
be able to count.) I'll wait for them to post more.

*Is ninja'd TWICE with votes for Vezok* What the heck? I'm finally convinced Vezok's town and you all vote for him?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

THB wrote:
C-Worl wrote:I normally get yelled at for being the first to endorse a PL.
Nice (newb)scum slip.
Could you explain please?
C-Worl wrote:Bobs play in another on going game that I can't talk about is horrible and seems to be the same so far in this game. Is scum hunting is almost non existent at times and he normally asks if it's okay to vote for someone before doing it. For example he asks about the Stels lynch, and only after I say that I would be down for it does he vote for Stels. If he's town he's doing a bad job and if he's scum he's being painfully obvious about trying to hard to be town.
It's bad form using an on-going game to get evidence. I want to policy-lynch you for that, but it genuinely feels more like just a newb-town mistake. But do I go with honor or reason? Well, my vote's not doing any good on Spoon right now, and you're the only wagoner with more than one vote on you.

UNVOTE: Twistedspoon

VOTE: C-Worl
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

EDIT to above:

It's bad form using an on-going game to form evidence/reads* (also inaccurate too I'm guessing. Probably. I wouldn't know really).

*I'm not sure which word is more accurate for what I'm trying to convey.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Oh wait, Stels actually does have more than one vote. Well, I guess I have to make my decision between them for now.

*Rereads to find out which has been scummier*
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Thank you.

After rereading I've decided that of the two C-Worl is scummier. For more or less the same reason THB found Stels innocent, Stels isn't even trying to be careful about anything.

Also this:
C-Worl wrote:Ok, does OMGUS to a RVS vote count. Because that's basically what your vote on Twisted Spoon amounted to. The fact that you're now voting for me doesn't help your case.

Die scum die.
Penguin already commented on this, but it wasn't OMGUS at all. Penguin analyzed it and voted with that. If you want another example of something that looks like OMGUS but isn't, just look at the exchange between me and THB from way earlier in the thread.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:26 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

C-Worl wrote:Cobblerfone is painfully scum for voting based on the single fact that I had a wagon on me = opportunistic scum.
Nah, we need a majority or there's no lynch. And out of the two, you were scummi
er
Bob wrote:I think you will find a similar Stels as scum in Gorrad's Favorite Fictional Characters Mafia. Keep that in mind.
Good to know. <_<

Did someone say, "masons"?

UNVOTE: C-Worl

I honestly don't know who to vote for anymore. I am glad that Nacho posted actual reasons why Penguin is scummy though. Well, the sheep-lead looks like a dead-end for now. It could be Stels, but I don't know.

Nacho seems a bit over-eager; does he have a reputation as a good scum-hunter? Hey Nacho! Can you post who else you suspect? 'cause if you're right you probably won't live long.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:06 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about you, Spoon. You'll do.

Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:29 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

No. :D

Also, why is it bad? He posts something scummy, I make a joke about how long it's been since he's posted, I vote him.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:23 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Vanilla townie.

TS wrote:Supersaint
Do I even need to say why anymore?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

TS wrote:made myself an easy target in the hope that scum would hammer me
That is a really, really, bad plan if you really are a Supersaint. If you make yourself look scummy, then even the town will vote for you. Heck, Penguin didn't even look that scummy and he got 7 people on him!
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Just looked up "Supersaint". I had no idea Super Saint existed until today, it just sounded so fake. But how common is it even?

UNVOTE: Twistedspoon

Just until my question is answered.

Also, I guess, THB if we're really going through with this. I was gonna say that mass-claim probably wouldn't work because all the roles so far sound so normal, but then TS posted, and I was like "What is this I don't even"
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:04 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

You hammered Penguin before he could post again when he got to L-1 the second time. Even though when he got to L-1 the first time, you guys, (Or maybe just Pie?) wanted to wait for him.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:15 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

@the part of your post I must have missed earlier for some reason: It's just I've actually heard of deputy before. (Most of the roles I know are from that flash presentation.) And, just going by the name, I thought seeking masons were the same as recruiting masons. But now I've looked them up and find out they're different. Point taken about obscurity then.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:13 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

I'm up for Stels, THB, or maybe even Spoon.

Stels, because Bob said he might be just as aggressive as scum. Plus, he was on the Penguin wagon when it got to L-1 the first time. But after I made a big deal out of how the wagon seemed odd and that we should look for scum among the three wagoners, he almost seems to make a point about being off it when Penguin got lynched. But maybe he can explain himself?

THB, their posts have been really town sounding to me ever since they started really posting seperately. But I do not have their meta, and they'd probably be hard to actually meta-analyze, being two dynamic persons, if you disagree THB, I'd like link to a game with you as scum and one as town. Anyway, the thing that makes me want to lynch them is, like I said, when Penguin got to L-1 the first time, they wanted to wait for him to claim, when Penguin got to L-1 the second time, they decided to "go against their better judgment" so to speak, and hammered him. Could you also explain yourselves? Preferably seperately.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Alright, thank you. Before I cast a vote, I would like Fugitive to explain himself as well.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:04 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

But don't think I've forgotten about you Stels.

Anyway, while reading THB's town game (Which is multiple personality mafia, so I guess I'm gonna need a while.) I noticed that the mod pointed out that he wasn't a valid vote. But Empking didn't do that.

Empking, what happens if we lynch you?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:23 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Okay. Thank you.

Well, looks like I'll be waiting.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:14 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Stels wrote:My vote on Energetic Penguin was entirely RVS. Simple enough.

Right... RVS, sure it was:

Stels wrote:VOTE: Energetic Penguinscum Nacho logic wins.

Stels wrote:@lololololfunnypeople: Wow... Just wow. He caught scum, and a good enough reason. If you can't see it, you are blind. I like how you guys freak out at my first vote.

Yeah, I don't think so. Thanks for making this easy:

VOTE: Stels
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

His scum game doesn't convince me he's town. He seems to be acting pretty similiarly. I still need to read the town one to be sure.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

Okay, his town game is actually giving me the opposite impression. I'm solid that Stels is scum.

Oh, and Stels:

Stels wrote:@Cobblerfone: honestly, the way I looked at your ISO, it felt kind of empty. You post a lot, yet your words aren't memorable, your posts aren't that... "anything".

What are you talking about? I've done lots of things. I brought attention to the Penguin wagoners (Oh, look you're one of them.) I brought up evidence against Vezok. I asked a question. I got an answer. I adjusted my opinion of him accordingly. I brought attention to Spoon. When he announced his role I voted for him. When I looked up his role on the wiki out of disbelief I asked another question. I got answered. I adjusted my thoughts accordingly. I thought you were too scummy to be scum. Bobsnox brought it to my attention that I might not be able to count on that read. I found evidence against you. I gave you a chance to explain yourself, and you gave more evidence against you. I vote for you. I don't care if they aren't exactly "memorable".

Stels wrote:You decide to lynch one of the 3 other VT's yet you don't cast your vote. Suspicious. If you believe anyone of them is scummy, why not just go for it instead of dragging it

Correction: Three of the other claimed VTs and the claimed Supersaint. Two of whom were primary suspects. If both were proven dead ends, I'd fall back on someone I was less sure of out of process of elimination. And are you saying that I shouldn't ask questions or request explanations so that I might see who is most likely to be scum?
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #37) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:44 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Uh, go ahead? Seriously. It's your vote. Don't ask us.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #38) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Congrats to TwoHeadedBoy for finding me on page 1. That was fun.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #39) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Also, sorry for hogging all the day kills, guys. The first kill was situational. I didn't want to go a day without a kill. And I thought he hadn't really posted; I didn't want to give myself away.

I wasn't lying about the "Stels looks more like he's acting in his scum way" by the way. If I were town and shown those ISOs I'd still probably vote Stels.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #40) » Mon May 02, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by Cobblerfone »

You know, had we had to have gone one more day, I'd probably would've tried to get TwoHeadedBoy lynched. I'll let Vezokpiraka be the judge of whether that would've worked.

And what the heck, Nacho? I was worried after everyone said you were a great scumhunter. But had you not been a Mason, I'd probably make you the third lynch. I guess everyone has an off game every now and then.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #41) » Tue May 03, 2011 8:59 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Or the Deputies could have been given some hint that investigating would be a bad idea. And if both Deputies had figured it out, we would've had to have gone on for two more days at least.
Cobblerfone
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Cobblerfone
I don't know
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #42) » Tue May 03, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Cobblerfone »

Oh, and it might've been more interesting if no one could select any actions on night zero. Then the widdling down of the power roles would've probably been more eery. Plus everyone would've been able to play. AND there would've been the even more interesting problem for the Cthulhu to try to avoid lynching AND Daykilling power roles.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”