Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:38 am

Post by Fugitive »

Cobblerfone wrote:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:Overreaction to the deaths and prematurely trying to pass off any scummy play as his playstyle. Nope, not gonna fly.
You're being a bit too serious. I thought we were in RVS? Also, you're one to talk, with such a potentially confusing gimmick.

The RNG
The all controlling will of the old ones compels me to pick.

VOTE: Nachomamma8
Disagrees with us (Pie). Thinks being serious is bad. Tries to keep us in RVS longer and votes someone else. That's some scum play if I've ever seen it.

UNVOTE: bob
VOTE: Cobblerfone

~Fugi
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:47 am

Post by Fugitive »

C-Worl wrote:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:*raises hand*

I'm voting you because you blindly sheeped a Penguin vote and can't even tell why beyond "you're scum."

I'm actually getting a bussing vibe from C-Worl and Penguin the more I think about it. If either flips scum I'm going to be all over the other.

~Fugi
I just explained it. But if that's how you see it then hammer Penguin and if he's town I'll let you lynch me tomorrow.
OMGUS is a null-tell, therefore your reason for voting him is invalid. Looks to me like you just searched for a bogus tell after getting called (by 2 people) on sheeping without reason.

I don't want to hammer him. Though I am slightly suspicious of Penguin, it doesn't amount to anything close to my suspicion of you and Cobble.

Note: Him flipping town would kill my bussing theory, so I'm not sure you even read what I said...

~Fugi
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #2) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:30 am

Post by Fugitive »

So who was the other scum besides Cobbler (who I caught almost immediately btw)? Probably tars.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #3) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:43 am

Post by Fugitive »

That looks remarkably like our fucking lynch list, you assholes who voted Stels.

Not that I like the mechanics, but Emp admitted fault there so won't complain there.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”