Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #88 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Post by Egg »

Jesse, why didn't you vote in your first post?

Smash, how can your vote be "slightly serious"? Either it's a joke or it isn't. None of this half joke garbage.

Farside, what about Nacho is scummy aside from "I know him well"?

Chaotic, you spent a lot of time defending yourself early on, but very little time scumhunting. Why?

Midnight, you confirmed after the game had already started. No thoughts on what happened before your post?

AntB, if broken pinged your scumdar, why no vote until your next post?

Broken, why are Nacho and Chaotic confirmed scum?

drmy, do you have a functional mind or are you just going to let everyone else play the game for you?

Andrew, who is scum other than AntB?

Archer, why are you giving all of these scum points, yet your vote continues to be on "the only one with a three letter name".

slMag, is Chaotic scummy for his take on the typo issue?

Personally, I first saw it as "he confirmed second, so he's scum". I do, however, believe the explanation for that. Simply put, what would broken have to gain by lying? I see AntB as genuinely disagreeing with this stance though. I think if he was scum, he'd have backed off by now to satisfy the crowd.

Vote Smash
because I don't believe in half jokes. I think they are made up when a person is being serious, but is afraid to say so. True in both games and in life.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by Egg »

I don't Broken, no, I was sure you didn't honestly believe that anyone was confirmed anything. I just wanted reasons for your suspicions or for you to say they were either random or reactionary.

The reason for the questions was to get some kind of interaction with every player to get a better feel of who may be scum and who probably isn't. Seemed like a good way to get myself into the game too. I don't want to be the clueless guy in the background.

The smash vote seemed like the best place to put my vote at the time and I stand by it. He used the phrase "slightly serious" which is a huge red flag for me, as I stated already. I don't believe in half jokes. As in, I don't think they exist. In life, when someone says they are half joking, chances are they are being serious and don't want to offend anybody. In mafia, if someone is "half joking", chances are they are trying to open up some options with their vote. Maybe a wagon takes off. Now they can claim that their vote had reasoning. Say someone calls them out for the vote. Now its "come on, I was joking". I think smash is scum, but at the very least, I want a committed stance as to whether or not he was joking with that vote.

Id love to post more but my computer is acting up. I'll read more later
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Egg »

My apologies. I've fallen a little behind. I will try to catch up as soon as possible. Tonight, however, I need some sleep. It's 3:30 AM.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by Egg »

Life has gotten pretty busy. I will have a full post and it will come with plenty of time before deadline hits, but it might not be in the next few days.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Egg »

andrew94 wrote:dudeu egg.
if he backed off to satisfy the crowd, hes scum.
why would you want to satisfy the crowd.
cos your scared of the crowd
Scum want to satisfy the crowd so they aren't as quick to lynch them. AntB decided to fight the crowd rather than satisfy them, so I have a town read.
JesseSheffield wrote:
Egg wrote:Jesse, why didn't you vote in your first post?
I don't random vote.
That's fair. I don't like random voting either. It's fine if other people do it. In fact, I'd prefer that others did. It's just not for me, so I can see it if you're in the same mindset.

Nacho's "L-1" thing after his L-3 vote gives me a headache. He says he did it intentionally for a reaction, but wouldn't an expected reaction be a premature claim?

Broken, nobody ever said anything was "Magic 100% working". It's a suspicion. At the point in the game that we were debating about this (Page 5), which is where I've currently read up to, it's my main suspicion. I fully expect that to change eventually, if not real soon.

I missed Nacho on questions because I made the poor assumption that we had 12 players when I did my "am I missing anyone?".

Also, I don't do the whole RVS thing.

I'm up to Post 126 (for my reference). Will do the rest when I can.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:15 am

Post by Egg »

Deadline is
tomorrow
. Wish I had time to catch up, but its not looking likely. We should get a deadline lynch together though. I'll be checking in once in a while to see if my vote is needed, but I don't expect to have more than maybe ten minutes at a time.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Egg »

vote batt

That was easy.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Egg »

Does he have to have seven by deadline or just more than anybody else?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:47 am

Post by Egg »

The rules say majority, not plurality, so I'll do this the quick vote getting way.

batt just claimed my role. I am the jailkeeper and he is scum. Lynch him immediately.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Egg »

Should I say who I jailed?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Egg »

I think it may benefit town to keep my actions to myself for the following reasons:
1. I don't want scum to see how I'm deciding who I target.
2. We may be able to catch someone lying when they claim.

Vote Smashbro
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by Egg »

Looker, I asked because I wasn't sure. I'm leaning towards not sharing, but opinions matter.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Post by Egg »

Analysis of Jesse/Batt's interactions with other players

Quotes from Jesse about other players:
Broken:
The case on brokenscraps was just idiotic.

Farside:
farside completely hit the nail on the head

AntB:
1.I think antB comes off looking bad in that little exchange. I mean seriously, who pushes something like that? I also feel like he's panicking for absolutely no reason, and that doesn't sit well with me.
2.I don't understand the overdefensiveness on his play so early in the game. It doesn't make any sense to me, what can you possibly be worried about that you're so freaked out over others not understanding your case? And then going on to break it down completely was just so unnecessary. It doesn't sit right with me.
3.Your whole quote was overdefensive and in my opinion, being overdefensive is panicking. And what exactly are you being defiant against?
4.Oh, you mean the unnecessary attitude? I suppose you can categorize it as "defiant", although that's a little bit rich of a word to use for a snarly little side comment.

Chaotic/lord:
1C.This is weird to me. Why push it farther when you know you're wrong instead off attempting to twist it around and make it into something it isn't?
1L.So basically if Archer doesn't flip scum your entire case is built on crap then, right?

Egg:
I half agree with Egg though. Meaning I don't believe in half-jokes but not for the reasons Egg threw out there.

Smashbro:
I think anybody stating that they're "slightly serious" or they "kind of" agree or are "pretty sure" are all just cop-outs. Ways to excuse themselves if they get attacked over it.

Nacho:
And for the record, I agree with this-

Archer:
So basically if Archer doesn't flip scum your [lord's] entire case is built on crap then, right?

No mention of (total posts before Jesse's last Jan 21 3AM):
Andrew (20)
David/Midnight (1)
Looker/Magn (7)
Bella/Shotty (13)

Quotes from Batt about other players:
David/Midnight:
1.DavidParker is distancing = scum if nacho is town (Explains this a lot, not going to keep including it)
2.Vote: Nacho as it will give me the alignment of Smashbro for sure, and a scum read on DavidParker if Nacho is town.
3.When you [David] replace in and quickly call the leading lynch [Nacho] town, I find that scummy.

Nacho:
1.DavidParker is distancing = scum if nacho is town (Explains this a lot, not going to keep including it)
2.260- Smashbro "getting on the wagon" without voting = probable town if nacho is town, scum if nacho is scum (He goes into detail on this a few times. No need to include it repeatedly)
3.Vote: Nacho as it will give me the alignment of Smashbro for sure, and a scum read on DavidParker if Nacho is town.
4. My post is in reference to Nacho 2/4. That's not nearly entirely. It wasn't an attack on Nacho, it was an attack on the 4 people I was referencing. Nacho vote is because others find him scummy, and I'm happy with his lynch for the information, thus putting him at L-1 isn't an issue.
5.Nacho 349- See previous post, I tried to clarify some things. I know it seems a bit scummy that I'm "changing" what I said, but really, I misunderstood what I wrote, and I mistyped what I was thinking. If I have to blame it on something, it would be that I made my original post right around the time I usually go to bed (8 am classes, 1 hr drive).
6.Not liking the fact that Nacho is defending is lurking by saying it's intentionally and that he has pegged 2 scum. Until he comes up with 2 strong cases, I find this very suspect.
7.we would be better off with lynching Nacho and the links "I've" made would put us in a better position. Which is why I said I'd vote Nacho, but would be willing to switch to Bella if there aren't enough votes for Nacho (though with his intentional lurking comment, I'm still waiting on him to give us the information he gleamed as he said he pegged 2 scum, with a not so slightly veiled attack on farside).
8.Nacho- Gambit? When I gambit as scum, I tend to weigh how I expect people to react, especially if they are newbies or if I've played with them before (this game that would be you, andrew, AntB, farside, looker, and to a lesser extent smashbro). But claiming SCUM GAMBIT!!!11!! isn't much of a case, especially if I only managed to "trick" farside into believing what I wanted the town to believe. Nice try. Also, you said you were intentionally lurking to be snarky towards Farside, why were you really lurking?

Bella/Shotty:
1S.249- I see this as scum hurting his faction (1 bad scum is much more harmful than 1 bad town) more than town guilt. = probable scum
1B.Will be willing to switch to Bella.
2.He [Shotty] is requesting replacement for hurting the town. He [Shotty] was replaced by Bella.
3.Requesting replacement is null. Requesting replacement because you are hurting town, scummy. Maybe not a D2/D3 vote, but it's good enough for a D1 vote.
4.I think the person who would most likely flip scum would be Bella. However, D2, I feel we would be better off with lynching Nacho

Smashbro:
1.260- Smashbro "getting on the wagon" without voting = probable town if nacho is town, scum if nacho is scum (He goes into detail on this a few times. No need to include it repeatedly)
2.Vote: Nacho as it will give me the alignment of Smashbro for sure

Farside:
298- Farside gives her scum meta ("I try to avoid scum bussing D1") = null leaning scum

Andrew:
1.So, what are you [Andrew] saying? Should I wait until the [Nacho] flip, then say Y is scum/town? Or should I ignore flips completely? I don't see how you can call it BS. I agree not all mafia games are like that, but using flips to mark a particular action as protown or proscum is decent way to find scum.
2.Andrew- scum. Well, not really. I dislike his playstyle so I'm always a bit biased against him. Last game I played with him, I tried to get him lynched because of his play style. This game, he is playing similarly, though I haven't seen him call anyone names yet.

lord:
1.My thoughts on Lord_hur- He last post I responded to, he attacks me in it. He says I'm not explaining my reason well, when in fact, I wasn't explaining it to him but to Farside who didn't respond back to it at the time. I see it as an attack, as he says I didn't explain my reasoning well which he wouldn't know if it was sufficient until Farside responds. But overall, I see it as town latching onto who's in the spotlight, as his other posts seem like he is scumhunting.
2.Lord_Hur- Way to take it out of context... That post was taken from the scum qt, taken N3. At that time, both of my partners were quicklynched D2/D3 without me even being on to help defend nor attack them (to manipulate town). I was very vulnerable with being the last scum alive with 5 town. Of course I didn't want the spotlight put on me. That quote doesn't even say that I don't like it as scum, just that I didn't like it at that time.

AntB:
1.Concerning AntB- My only experience with him was the last game I played, he was lynched D1. The reason being seemed to be that he was more strict with his vote which appeared like fence sitting. (looking back, I find it humourous that he called the town/town neighbors the scum team before he was lynched ) This game he seems to vote more freely. I will have to read some more games on him before I would be tempted to vote him.
2.AntB- Which is why I have to look up more of your meta before I would consider voting you (don't have the time today).

Worth noting that Andrew, Farside, and Lord ask Batt about his connections and his point on Bella/Shotty.

No mention of (total posts before Day 1 ended Feb 1 12:08AM):
Looker (10)
Archer (23)
Egg (10)
Broken, except to respond to him twice (27)

My thoughts on each player's possibility of being scum with Jesse/Batt, in order of likliness:
Archer- Jesse's only mention looks like a buddy and Archer is the most active on Batt's "no mention" list
Looker (Replacing: slMagnvox)- Was never mentioned by either player.

brokenscraps- Hard to tell. Jesse attacks the case on broken while Batt doesn't really say much about him. I can see the link.
smashbro_of_the_SSS- I can see him as a buddy. Batt seems eager to clear him with Nacho's flip. Jesse's post looks less buddyish though.
farside22- Jesse agreed with something she said and Batt didn't say much, but Farside's questioning of Batt looks legit.

Bella (Replacing: drmyshottyizsik)- This is the one I'm wavering on. Batt attacked Bella pretty hard, but shifted his focus elsewhere when it came time to lynch. Also on Jesse's "no mention" list
andrew94- Jesse seemed to ignore him even though he was posting. Batt's part doesn't look like scumbuddy interaction though.

lord_hur (Replacing: Chaotic Neutrality)- Jesse's attacks on lord and lord's on Batt weren't buss'y at all.
AntB- Jesse genuinely wanted him lynched and Batt avoided the wagon on AntB.
DavidParker (Replacing: MidnightHike)- I think he's obvtown. Batt set himself up to have to tunnel if Nacho is town, which I think he is. I'd change my mind if Nacho were to flip scum.
Egg- I know I'm town

Wow, I forgot Nacho died and flipped town. I'm leaving stuff about him on here, but yeah, that's what happened.

Archer's posts to/about Jesse/Batt:
1.I'll review the two major wagons (Batt and nacho) so that we dont get a no lynch. My vote will likely end on Batt since nacho is coming off more like town lately, but this needs a full reread.
2.My reread has not gleened anything new. I still have a stronger feeling that nacho is town than Batt so thats where my vote is going unless we get an extension.
3.Not seeing any extension and I need to sleep
VOTE: Battousai

Archer obviously buss'd as a last ditch effort to look town when Batt was going to be lynched. No mentions until the wagon had already formed, followed by a "review" of the wagons (which we never saw the results of), and a vote without any real explanation.

Looker to/about Jesse/Batt:
A lot. Forget Looker was on my likely buddy list.

Unvote, Vote Archer

He's obvBattbuddy and we'll find the last scum in Smashbro/Broken/Farside/Bella/Andrew for sure. I'd bet my cat if I had one. I'm allergic to cats, so I'd probably want to lose that bet. I'd bet something valuable though.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Egg »

Unvote, Vote Archer
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Egg »

Look at antb's and jesse's bickering before you support an antb lynch. It's not scumbuddy interaction. If you think antb is scum, tell me why I'm wrong. This applies to everyone who suspects antb, not any one player.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by Egg »

Farside:
Jesse wrote:The case on brokenscraps was just idiotic. farside completely hit the nail on the head and I think antB comes off looking bad in that little exchange. I mean seriously, who pushes something like that? I also feel like he's panicking for absolutely no reason, and that doesn't sit well with me.
Actually, looking back, AntB ignored this...

However,
Farside wrote:JesseSheffield - Why do you feel AntB is panicing? What post alludes to that? So far nothing of scum hunting, 3 post with little said.
JesseSheffield wrote:Because of posts like this.
AntB wrote:So now covering up a slip isn't serious... sure whatever.

My vote was serious, in "serious times" as I felt (and still do feel) he was(is) trying to cover for a slip.
I don't understand the overdefensiveness on his play so early in the game. It doesn't make any sense to me, what can you possibly be worried about that you're so freaked out over others not understanding your case? And then going on to break it down completely was just so unnecessary. It doesn't sit right with me.
I don't feel like this is scum's reaction when they distance from their buddy and then town asks them to elaborate. Too much heat going in AntB's direction this way. I think he'd try and redirect the wagon with a comment to the effect of "Woah, woah, woah, where'd this quickwagon come from?". Or even a case on someone else.
AntB wrote:Defiance, yes, over-defensiveness, no. I clarified my vote using terms which had been throw at me and gave my then current and previous opinion.

Add bold to show the over-defence, and italics to show the panicking specifically, please.
This is "No, you're wrong. Try again", not "WTF SCUMBUDDY DONT BUS NOW".
Jesse wrote:Your whole quote was overdefensive and in my opinion, being overdefensive is panicking. And what exactly are you being defiant against?
Scum trying to look not so bandwagony while bandwagoning.
AntB wrote:The italics would be the defiant part. Refusal to acknowledge something which has been stated to me.
Jesse wrote:Oh, you mean the unnecessary attitude? I suppose you can categorize it as "defiant", although that's a little bit rich of a word to use for a snarly little side comment.
AntB is getting frustrated with Jesse. Jesse just keeps egging him on. And it's not over the top enough to be fake.

The exchange ends when AntB gets side tracked by Nacho. Jesse probably didn't notice that AntB never responded. Jesse goes on to throw crap attacks at Smashbro and Lord (both likely town because of this) before never posting again.

Archer is the real scum here. AntB isn't.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by Egg »

Egg wrote:
Unvote, Vote Archer

He's obvBattbuddy and we'll find the last scum in Smashbro/Broken/Farside/Bella/Andrew for sure. I'd bet my cat if I had one. I'm allergic to cats, so I'd probably want to lose that bet. I'd bet something valuable though.
^I will be basing my future votes on this.

That means I won't vote whoever replaced david, looker, antb, or lord. Archer would be my first choice followed by whoever replaced smashbro. After that would basically be a tossup between Farside, Bella, Andrew, and Broken.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Egg »

farside22 wrote:As a list mod I have to check players I don't know to make sure there not inning as someone already in the game. I have that power.
That's . . . like... legitimately not fair. I probably won't join another game with this account...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by Egg »

Unvote, Vote Cons
for cookies. And for Smashbro's play. Archer has to be next though.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Egg »

Unvote, Vote Andrew

So it's Andrew/Archer. K.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Egg »

FTR, I don't think Farsidescum gets any more advantage knowing who I am than Farsidetown. The only reason to really know is to make sure people aren't joining games under multiple accounts, but I think the honor system basically covers that in non-newb games.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by Egg »

Anyone trying to direct me, I'm not taking your advice into consideration at all. I'll be doing the same thing tonight as I did last night (not necessarily targeting the same person, but with the same idea in mind).

It's Archer/Andrew, but I'm willing to hammer Farside come deadline.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Egg »

unvote, vote cons

Better lynch than farside.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Egg »

Vote Magua
based on Bella's thing.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Egg »

Archer wrote:Egg, why magua and not brokenscraps?
Magua's slot has seemed slightly scummier throughout the game. However, I like his play today.
Egg wrote:He's obvBattbuddy and we'll find the last scum in Broken/Farside/Bella/Andrew for sure. I'd bet my cat if I had one. I'm allergic to cats, so I'd probably want to lose that bet. I'd bet something valuable though.
^I will be basing my future votes on this.

That means I won't vote whoever replaced david, looker, antb. Archer would be my first choice followed by whoever replaced smashbro. After that would basically be a tossup between Farside, Bella, Andrew, and Broken.[/quote]
^Reminding myself of this real quick. Removed names of all dead players.

Also, Magua replaced david.

Unvote

I think Farside has been townier lately too.

That means Archer, Andrew, Broken, and Bella are the players I'd still vote for.

Vote Broken
based on my list and the vote count thing. I'd still love to see Archer hang if we ever got any support for that. Andrew would be my next choice. Then Bella.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Egg »

Magua, I thought a replacement got the same role PM as the replaced player had.

unvote, vote archer
because magua and farside both showed support for that in their last post and he is my top suspect.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Egg »

I hate to say this because I'm finally seeing support for his lynch, but I believe Archer gave a pretty serious town tell. I want to know what everyone thinks about this.

I said that I'd bet my cat (if I had one) that Archer was scum. Later, I re-asserted that Archer was scum and he brought the "bet" back up without any prompting from me. He seems to be gloating about how I'd lose this bet. This gloating looks like an "I'm right, you're wrong. You'll see" kind of gloating. Like he knows he's right and can't wait to rub it in my face.

*Sigh*

Unvote, Vote Regfan
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Egg »

Regfan,
1. I don't.
2. You replaced brokenscraps
3. Scum can be found in andrew/you/bella/farside.
As far as archer, I disagree. It's a pretty obscure tell that most people wouldn't think about, so I doubt he'd fake it.

Farside, look through my ISO for brokenscraps. It's there.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:27 am

Post by Egg »

unvote, vote farside

L-1
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by Egg »

andrew94 wrote:jk targets pls
Nope.

Vote Regfan
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Egg »

The info still benefits scum more than town and I have no threat of dying tonight unless either:
A) We are dumb enough to lynch the doc
B) I JK the doc AND scum shoots me
C) The doc doesn't protect me AND the scum shoot me.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Post by Egg »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Battousai
(7) -
Nachomamma8
, Bella,
lord_hur, Archer
, Egg, andrew94,
farside22

Nachomamma8
(3) - brokenscraps, AntB,
Battousai

Bella (2) -
smashbro_of_the_SSS
, DavidParker
smashbro_of_the_SSS
(1) - Looker
inHimshallibe wrote:
ConSpiracy
(6) - brokenscraps, Magua,
farside22, lord_hur
, Egg, AntB
farside22 (3) - ConSpiracy, Archer
, Bella
AntB (1) - andrew94
Egg (1) - Looker
inHimshallibe wrote:
farside22 (5) - Archer
, Regfan, AntB, Egg, Bella
Archer
(1) - Magua
Looker (1) -
farside22

AntB (1)- andrew94

Yet to vote (1)
: Looker
Day 1:
Bella on Batt early. +Townpoints

Day 2:
Broken/Magua/AntB on mislynch. +scumpoints
Bella on losing competing town wagon with mislynch. +townpoints

Day 3:
Regfan/AntB/Bella on mislynch. +Scum points

Only thing this tells me is Bella is townier than I thought and AntB might not be as supertown as I thought.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Post by Egg »

Possible scum pairs:
Andrew (2/5):
Andrew/Bella=no. Requires both bussing Batt
Andrew/AntB=yes
Andrew/Regfan=yes
Andrew/Magua=no. Requires no scum on Day 3 mislynch
Andrew/Looker=no. Requires no scum on either mislynch

Bella(2.5/5):
Bella/Andrew=no. Requires both bussing Batt
Bella/AntB=yes
Bella/Regfan=iffy, but yes
Bella/Magua=yes
Bella/Looker=no. Requires no Scum on Day 2 mislynch.

AntB(4/5):
AntB/Andrew=yes
AntB/Bella=yes
AntB/Regfan=no. Requires all three scum making up Nacho wagon Day 1.
AntB/Magua=yes
AntB/Looker=yes

Regfan(3.5/5):
Regfan/Andrew=yes
Regfan/Bella=iffy, but yes
Regfan/AntB=no. Requires all three scum making up Nacho wagon Day 1.
Regfan/Magua=yes
Regfan/Looker=yes

Magua(3/5):
Magua/Andrew=no. Requires no scum on Day 3 mislynch
Magua/Bella=yes
Magua/AntB=yes
Magua/Regfan=yes
Magua/Looker=No. Requires no scum on Day 3 mislynch.

Looker(2/5):
Looker/Andrew=no. Requires no scum on either mislynch
Looker/Bella=no. Requires no Scum on Day 2 mislynch.
Looker/AntB=yes
Looker/Regfan=yes
Looker/Magua=No. Requires no scum on Day 3 mislynch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AntB=Magua=7

Bella+AntB=6.5
Regfan+Magua=6.5

Andrew+AntB=6
Bella+Regfan=6
AntB=Looker=6

Andrew+Regfan=5.5
Bella+Magua=5.5
Regfan+Looker=5.5

Unvote, Vote AntB
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:23 pm

Post by Egg »

andrew94 wrote:dude someone being on a mislynch doesnt mean shit.
archer was on the ml but he was town
Find me any mislynch in any game where there wasn't a scum. Then tell me how many mislynches you had to look at before you found it.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Post by Egg »

How does the doc claiming change any of those scenarios. All you really said is that if we lynch scum, my targets are clear if a kill occurs. I don't see where the claimed doc comes into play.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:11 am

Post by Egg »

And what is stopping scum from claiming or counterclaiming doc in your plan? Lynching the doc is about the worst thing we could do. If I accidently jail the doc, the only way it really matters is if the scum make a bold enough move to target me.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Egg »

Andrew, what percentage of your games have you seen a scum bus all of their buddies and never be on a mislynch? This is a serious question.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Egg »

Magua, bus your scumbuddy. AntB is clearly being lynched today.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Egg »

vote no lynch

Tomorrow, I'll claim all of my targets.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:35 am

Post by Egg »

Before anyone throws out another vote:
1)Mislynch today
1A)Scum kill successfully=game over
1B)Scum kill isn't successful=LYLO tomorrow

2)No lynch today
2A)Scum kill successfully=LYLO tomorrow
2B)Scum kill isn't successful=tomorrow is the same as today
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:39 am

Post by Egg »

Also:
Odds of successful lynch with 6 alive= 33%
Odds of successful lynch with 5 alive= 40%
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Egg »

I don't know
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Egg »

1) I jailed scum
2) I jailed NK target
3) Scum no-killed
4) Scum were dumb and targeted me and I was doc protected or doc pulled a gambit and protected someone else who scum targeted

Too many unknowns to base anything on it right now.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Egg »

Looker, doc would be safe. JK wouldn't. Someone check that, but I think I'm right.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by Egg »

That's why we have a doc.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Post by Egg »

Scum would be stupid to take a shot at me hoping for the 20% chance that I jail the doc.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Post by Egg »

And if scum shoot the doc, meh. It won't have anything to do with my targets on past days.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #48) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Egg »

N1-Archer, flipped VT
N2-Andrew, flipped doc
N3-Bella, alive. someone other than Bella killed that night
N4-Magua, still alive. THERE WAS NO KILL THIS NIGHT
N5-Nobody, WIFOM games with scum

Lemme explain quick. Night 4, there was no kill.

Either:
A) Magua tried to kill
B) Scum tried to kill Magua
C) Doc stopped kill (unlikely because it means either scum went after me OR Andrew protected someone else)
D) Scum didn't kill

I tried to guage the plausibility of D last night by not jailing. There was a kill which makes me think it is less likely that scum sent "no kill" on the night that I jailed Magua.

Another thing I want to throw out is that my town read on Looker was mostly based on me thinking he was the doc. I'm not sure what I think of him now that Andrew flipped doc.

Possible scum pairs:
Bella(1.5/3):
Bella/Regfan=iffy, but yes
Bella/Magua=yes
Bella/Looker=no. Requires no Scum on Day 2 mislynch.

Regfan(2.5/3):
Regfan/Bella=iffy, but yes
Regfan/Magua=yes
Regfan/Looker=yes

Magua(2/3):
Magua/Bella=yes
Magua/Regfan=yes
Magua/Looker=No. Requires no scum on Day 3 mislynch.

Looker(1/3):
Looker/Bella=no. Requires no Scum on Day 2 mislynch.
Looker/Regfan=yes
Looker/Magua=No. Requires no scum on Day 3 mislynch.

Regfan+Magua=4.5
Bella+Magua=4
Bella+Regfan=4
Looker+Regfan=3.5

Egg wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:
Battousai
(7) -
Nachomamma8
, Bella,
lord_hur, Archer
, Egg, andrew94,
farside22

Nachomamma8
(3) - brokenscraps, AntB,
Battousai

Bella (2) -
smashbro_of_the_SSS
, DavidParker
smashbro_of_the_SSS
(1) - Looker

inHimshallibe wrote:
ConSpiracy
(6) - brokenscraps, Magua,
farside22, lord_hur
, Egg, AntB
farside22 (3) - ConSpiracy, Archer
, Bella
AntB (1) - andrew94
Egg (1) - Looker

inHimshallibe wrote:
farside22 (5) - Archer
, Regfan, AntB, Egg, Bella
Archer
(1) - Magua
Looker (1) -
farside22

AntB (1)- andrew94

Yet to vote (1)
: Looker

Day 1:
Bella on Batt early. +Townpoints

Day 2:
Broken/Magua on mislynch. +scumpoints
Bella on losing competing town wagon with mislynch. +townpoints

Day 3:
Regfan/Bella on mislynch. +Scum points

Only thing this tells me is Bella is townier than I thought

AntB (4) - Egg, andrew94, Regfan, Bella
Regfan (1) - Looker
andrew94 (1) - AntB

Yet to vote (1): Magua

Regfan and Bella were the two on the mislynch that are still alive and not me.

I'm pretty damn convinced that the scum team is Regfan/Magua.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #49) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by Egg »

Magua/Bella is the only way I see Regfan as town. Considering Bella's interactions with Batt as a huge town tell, I don't see it. I also think I stopped Magua from killing Night 4.

Oh yeah. Looker was obvnotBattbuddy too.

I don't see myself being convinced that it's not Regfan/Magua.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (isolation #50) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by Egg »

Regfan, I'm not going to make this entire day about whether or not VCA TM has merit. I've used it a lot for a long time and have seen it to be VERY effective. It shouldn't over ride other forms of analysis and/or reads, but it should definitely be used along WITH those things. The fact that AntB was on all town wagons doesn't mean VCA TM will NEVER work. It just means AntB voted a lot of townies. He could be a newb, poor player, or have just had an off game. In most instances, however, Occam's Razor indicates that a player who keeps lynching town is scum. It isn't ALWAYS true. But when a player is widely seen as scum, fits as a partner with the most living players, AND is on all town lynches, it tends to be a bit much. Oh well, we were wrong. Time to move on.

Looker and Magua posted within about half an hour of each other. I feel like they could have finished off Regfan if they were scum together. Also, the way Magua talks to Looker doesn't look like scumbuddies. Dammit, I already eliminated that pair, so I guess this isn't new info.

I still think it's Magua/Regfan. Bella is already voting Refan, so I'll ask Looker. What do you think about a Magua/Regfan pair?

Everyone, what do you think about the fact that I jailed Magua Night 4?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #51) » Thu May 05, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Egg »

Looker, wrong. I think that both Magua and Regfan are scum. And Magua could have been EITHER scum who tried to kill OR the NK target. I think he is scum, but nothing is confirmed right now.

Regfan, town.

Magua, why are you pressing others to vote Looker without actually doing so yourself?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #52) » Thu May 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by Egg »

Vote Regfan
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #53) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Post by Egg »

If I die, magua is town.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #54) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:17 am

Post by Egg »

Me too.

Looker, were you the real JK?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (isolation #55) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by Egg »

lord_hur wrote:Oh by the way, who was Egg, since he said he won't use this account again?

I might. Farside is the only one who knows it's me as far as I know.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (isolation #56) » Sun May 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by Egg »

Regfan wrote:Congratulations Magua and Looker.

I don't even want to look at this game again, Bella and Egg (Whoever you are) I will be avoiding joining games with both of you in the future. I don't think refrainment from voting for a few days until when I can be active is that much to ask.

Also, sorry Farside.

I'm normally much more active. This was actually the last of my games to end before a break from mafia. (well, technically one isn't over, but I'm dead)

I realize I wasn't very active in the beginning, but I definitely put as much effort into this game as I could, especially near the end.

Return to “Completed Open Games”