Open 302: JUNGLE REPUB nope game over! Party time!

Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by Caboose »

/6377
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:43 am

Post by Caboose »

If I've been bitten, does that mean I'm going to turn into one of them?

VOTE: zMuffinMan

Because I don't want to have to look at your avatar for long.
neil1113 wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:@neil1113 - First of all, there are three Mafia, so five scum in total. Secondly, we can't consider them as one group, because the scum outnumbering town isn't necessarily a LyLo situation (e.g. 3 Mafia, 2 Werewolves, 4 Town).
3 Mafia??? Oh wow. So does that mean if Town loses two people, Mafia and Werewolves win? Or are Mafia and Werewolves going against each other too? If so, why exactly would make Ly-Lo? Sorry, I'm a little more new to this style.
It's like FvEvE, except there's one more mafioso, no masons, and the mafia can't kill.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:01 am

Post by Caboose »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:Someone's eager to lay down a vote before the Mod officially starts the game ...
:neutral:
The thread's open. I think the game's started. And of course I'm eager to lay down a vote. RVS rules!
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Caboose »

Yay! I have time to read some wallz. Since quote walls look ugly, I'm just going to give URL links to posts. I hope everyone's OK with that (if not, too frikin' bad).

Empking, you can't have a playstyle like yours and then bitch about someone discrediting you. If you throw out an unexplained vote, be prepared not to receive any credit in the first place. From my POV, it looks like you jumped on what you thought would be a popular RVS wagon (for the whole thing about neil getting the mafia numbers wrong) and then went into hardcore confirmation bias mode.

Magna [68]: How can you call someone down for a soft-attack after what you said to me in the pre-game?

Duke of Spoon [75]: Why is the fact that there's 2 factions throwing you for a loop? If anything it should make it more explainable to you (there being 2 teams means that all of them being scum doesn't depend on the evidence of bussing). FWIW, I think Empking emerges looking the worst; from what I read (which is admittedly not the whole arguement since it devolved into a slapfight) you can boil his arguments down to strawman (I don't think that's the case here; and I also think you have yet to prove why the strawman is scummy even if you think it exists), AtE (NOT a scumtell), and misrep (which I'm not seeing, either).

DK [99]: At first, this post made me cringe, but I don't think scum would openly admit to not having read their votee's posts. I think they would try to cobble some half-assed case together.

DK [110]: Well, I guess I may have spoken too soon. Here's the half-assed case I was talking about earlier.

DK [124]: That might be the clumsiest attempt to end a conversation I've ever seen. This DK wagon is good.

VOTE: DK
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #4) » Wed May 04, 2011 2:46 am

Post by Caboose »

Good Buddha's Noodles!

I guess it's catchup time.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #5) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:12 am

Post by Caboose »

Hm, my vote's on someone who's obviously not scum.

Let's fix that.

UNVOTE:
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #6) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:32 am

Post by Caboose »

I'm pretty unenthused by this Empking wagon.

muffin or ts wagon is better.

VOTE: twistedspoon

Return to “Completed Open Games”