Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Sundy »

Farside, I am curious about something. What exactly is your read on ZF? You have mentioned several times that you find him suspicious and asked other players why they're voting or not voting him given prior suspicions (Jora, TT, me). You demand of him in your ISO #80 that he answer your questions. In #82, you say "the only reason I'm not pushing at ZF right now is that my eyes are glued on you." You've brought him up quite frequently but never directly analyzed his play, why is that?
ZF wrote:I think farside was trying to ask me something, I'll hammer as soon as I get a response. That could be later tonight.
What do you mean by this ZF?

ALSO, DRK: Are you in fact a girl?? I thought I was corrected when I called you she…
Town: 7-4
Scum: 2-2
TBD: 3
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Sundy wrote:
ZF wrote:I think farside was trying to ask me something, I'll hammer as soon as I get a response. That could be later tonight.
What do you mean by this ZF?
Read the very next sentance.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sundy: I'm talking about the vote yesterday from DRK here where he has a town list and scum list with little post numbers that says town and scum next to it. The one you ignored and never questioned his reads on.

ZF: I don't know what question. Maybe I'm thinking of Sundy. However since I'm thinking, who besides TT do you have a scum read on and why? Do you still think Fitz is scummy? Who do you see as TT's scum buddy and why?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:19 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sundy wrote:Farside, I am curious about something. What exactly is your read on ZF? You have mentioned several times that you find him suspicious and asked other players why they're voting or not voting him given prior suspicions (Jora, TT, me). You demand of him in your ISO #80 that he answer your questions. In #82, you say "the only reason I'm not pushing at ZF right now is that my eyes are glued on you." You've brought him up quite frequently but never directly analyzed his play, why is that?
I'm still suspicious. I'm trying hard not to tunnel as I have a tendency to tunnel on people I find scummy. I'm trying my best not to do that and take those I have suspicion on as well as the person I find the most suspicious.
Look how much I attacked fitz and had to take a step back, that's how bad I get when I tunnel. I don't let go of my knawing feeling without a good reason. So far reading you and others response nothing has changed my mind on you so far.
I will admit ZF not responding in his last post and not bring anything up new or interesting after talking about wanting more time and now he's ready to vote TT looks hella scummy to put him to the person I would also vote (having one vote and all).......hmmm.....Actually since no one seems to respond to the case and ZF has some people's attention and I find TT more null then scum.

unvote:
vote: ZF
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:59 am

Post by yabbaguy »

I don't even know what to say at this point, I don't think we have the votes to push Toast forward unless someone would wisen up and realize the case is all there.

farside turning her back at the critical moment baffles me, furthered by the fact that she is now voting Sundy's suspect.

More later.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:26 am

Post by ZeroFang »

VOTE: ToastyToast.

That's a hammer.
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:38 am

Post by ZeroFang »

farside22 wrote:ZF: I don't know what question. Maybe I'm thinking of Sundy. However since I'm thinking, who besides TT do you have a scum read on and why? Do you still think Fitz is scummy? Who do you see as TT's scum buddy and why?
That quote was was confused me, you seemed to be asking both CJ and I a question, and yet you only ask CJ one.

Besides TT, there is...

Sundy: Lurked the majority of the game, lacks much content in addition to playing follow the leader.

Jora: General non-sensical play, bandwagoning, and voting based on gambits as opposed to scumhunting.

I do not think Fitz is scummy at this point in time.

I could definitely see Sundy-TT scumteam. Sundy accuses toast early when it wont matter, and backs off in the very next post. He disagrees with toast a lot and think's he's scum, but always behind someone else. He's extremely forgiving of TT, going so far as to defend his motives, and suprisingly never pushes for his lynch even though he seems to be high up in his scum list.
cjdrum
cjdrum
Goon
cjdrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by cjdrum »

ZeroFang wrote:VOTE: ToastyToast.

That's a hammer.
I think we're at L-1, actually.
The
Australian Legendary Trio
is alive and kicking (American butt)!
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Whoa.

Unvote

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Oh wait,
Vote: ToastyToast

Sorry, I forgot ZeroFang said he would eventually. I thought that was scummy opportunism at first, but no, no, I'm an idiot, and it's my scumday besides. ._.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

Happy scumday yabba! And no, I don't think that was a hammer.

The only way I see sundy as scum is the whole "distancing while suspecting" thing goin' on.
Other than that, No way.
However, the same can be said for farside's little "oh, but my gut!" thing going on; when it gets to be relatively certain that I'm getting lynched, she hops off my wagon for town-cred post-flip.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 2.06

L-1 :right: ToastyToast - 4 - }|{opa, cjdrum, ZeroFang, yabbaguy
cjdrum - 3 - havingfitz, DeathRowKitty, ToastyToast
ZeroFang - 2 - Sundy, farside22

Not Voting: ...

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline: May 9.

V/LA: havingfitz, through Tuesday April 26

....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by Jora »

farside wrote:What is it you like about his thinking.
It was about the general way of his thinking. Newermind, I'm not quite sure with my reads on him and you right now.

I will get back here and try to figure out something tomorrow.

And isn't it a bit early for the hammer?!
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Jora is obv VT, if not, she is a Cop. Simple.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Sundy and farside...what are your thoughts ons cj and TT? Apologies if you have already provided them...I'm still waking/catching up after my short v/LA.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:18 am

Post by yabbaguy »

Jora, as much as I'm going to regret saying this, what the hell are you doing on the wagon if you think the hammer shouldn't happen? Voting is a dual-edge thing, you both suspect the person, but also are reasonably satisfied that the Day should end.

I have no qualms about a hammer (even though I originally thought ZF was an opportunist, that's obviously wrong). Unless someone thinks we're actually omitting something very critical right now, someone needs to come over and end the misery.

yGDB
(meta + commentary)

Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:24 am

Post by Jora »

I confident with TT lynch. Just I wanted to re-read something before day ends, but busy atm.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
Sundy
Sundy
Goon
Sundy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:25 am

Post by Sundy »

havingfitz wrote:Sundy and farside...what are your thoughts ons cj and TT? Apologies if you have already provided them...I'm still waking/catching up after my short v/LA.
The bandwagons on both are more suspicious than the players themselves. If anything CJ is a little worse than TT.

ZF: When exactly did I play follow the leader?
Town: 7-4
Scum: 2-2
TBD: 3
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

cjdrum wrote:
ZeroFang wrote:VOTE: ToastyToast.

That's a hammer.
I think we're at L-1, actually.
Shhhhhhhhhhh OH GOD DAMMIT YOU MESSED IT UP!
ZeroFang
ZeroFang
Goon
ZeroFang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by ZeroFang »

Possible emergency V/LA for 5 days.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

yabbaguy wrote:I don't even know what to say at this point, I don't think we have the votes to push Toast forward unless someone would wisen up and realize the case is all there.

farside turning her back at the critical moment baffles me, furthered by the fact that she is now voting Sundy's suspect.

More later.

I don't believe TT is scum. I do have ZF on my radar as and I explained why.

I also have 2 scum team combo right now going through my head.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

havingfitz wrote:Sundy and farside...what are your thoughts ons cj and TT? Apologies if you have already provided them...I'm still waking/catching up after my short v/LA.

Cj is a VI. Nothing so far has changed that view and people will use him as an easy lynch.
TT: I don't like ZF's vote on him. I found it scummy as his reason's are not fleshed out. Plus the whole I want more talk while offering nothing to talk about is pretty certain that ZF = scum which makes TT town.

So Yabba: Your fine with ZF's lack of comment and vote on TT while really offering nothing of value to the game today? Why?

TT: I know gut is a poor excuse to you. But there was as I said shinnying moments of good scum hunting and thought processing I forsaw. It was enough for me to take your inconsistency off the table.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:26 pm

Post by havingfitz »

farside22 wrote:Cj is a VI. Nothing so far has changed that view and people will use him as an easy lynch.
Are you basing the VI comment off this game? I don't see it. An ISO refresh on cj doesn't show anything IMO (or at least not in overwhelming quantity) to indicate VI. In fact...the closer ISO has me doubting my suspicions on him so
Unvote cj

I need to read a few more people (if not everyone) and see where I like my vote more.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Post by Jora »

@ farside
I do agree with havingfitz, Cj is by no means a VI. And you, farside, had called him a VI at least once in past, I noticed it, but said nothing. Now I thinking there something is behind it. Could you clarify it please?

Also,
farside wrote:I don't like ZF's vote on him. I found it scummy as his reason's are not fleshed out. Plus the whole I want more talk while offering nothing to talk about is pretty certain that ZF = scum which makes TT town.
I don't like how ZF missed his hammer. I mean: this is a hammer how dammit he could miss it? Well it happens with townies too... but. I disagree with impossibility of ZF+TT team. It looks like ZF theatricality. Like: "Oh, I'm gonna hamma, hamma, hamma" then "ooops, missed it, not my fault it was others who messed it". So if TT flips scum he would be kinda clear.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

^^shameless chaining of lynches is bad
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Jora
Jora
Mafia Scum
Jora
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by Jora »

Hmm... From what I've said (i.e. from my "chain" post above ^^^) I don't see how lynch would be chained (prolonged?) on ZF if you flip town. Which makes me think that you going to flip scum, and admit it.
Be
RED
or be dead. ☭

Return to “Completed Open Games”