Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #54 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Stels »

VOTE: Energetic Penguinscum Nacho logic wins.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:35 am

Post by Stels »

@lololololfunnypeople: Wow... Just wow. He caught scum, and a good enough reason. If you can't see it, you are blind. I like how you guys freak out at my first vote.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Stels »

tarsonisocelot wrote:
Stels wrote:@lololololfunnypeople: Wow... Just wow. He caught scum, and a good enough reason. If you can't see it, you are blind. I like how you guys freak out at my first vote.
What an incredibly helpful and enlightening post...
What a sweet compliment.
You monster.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Stels »

@TwistedSpoon: You trying to not stand out?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Stels »

GJ THB. You did it! You gave us an even lesser advantage!
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:22 am

Post by Stels »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:Personally I don't see how EP is scummy, so IMO my other head is crazy.

That said.

Vote: C-Worl

Stels wrote:GJ THB. You did it! You gave us an even lesser advantage!
I don't get it.

~Pie
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
Energetic Penguin wrote: @People voting for me: What's the reasoning?
You're scum.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: C-Worl

Can we please have mutilvig shots?

~Fugi
This remind you of anything?
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Stels »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:
Empking wrote:
Vote Count 4

2. vezokpiraka
3. bobsnox (1) - Amrun
4. Ant_to_the_max (1) - tarsonisocelot
5. RaudhrGarm
6. Nachomamma8
7. Twistedspoon (2) - Ant_to_the_max, Energetic Penguin,
9. Cobblerfone
10. C-Worl (2) - RaudhrGarm, TwoHeadedBoy
12. TwoHeadedBoy (1) - Cobblerfone
13. tarsonisocelot
14. Stels
15. Amrun
16. Energetic Penguin (6) - Twistedspoon, bobsnox, Nachomamma8, Stels, vezokpiraka, C-Worl

Not Voting:

13 Alive, 7 to Lynch
Someone with 2 votes on them (one being a guy that is V/LA) compared to a guy at L-1
If anything, I see it more of a revealer of Energetic Penguin lynch than a C-Worl lynch

BUT!!!! WITH 12 ALIVE, YOU ONLY NEED 6 TO LYNCH! AKA 6 PEOPLE ON PENGUIN, SCUM TAKE A DAY SHOT TO CHANGE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR A LYNCH AND THEY GET A QUICK MISS-LYNCH D1 ON PAGE 5

IMO proof that Penguin is town.
Not to offend you, but right now, you're making a fool of yourself. How in the world did you get 6 to lynch? It's 7. the requirement for the lynch hasn't changed. It needs to be 1/2 + 1. Invalid argument.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:49 am

Post by Stels »

Because I didn't ask Empking to fix the vote count >_>
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:43 am

Post by Stels »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
Stels wrote:
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:Personally I don't see how EP is scummy, so IMO my other head is crazy.

That said.

Vote: C-Worl

Stels wrote:GJ THB. You did it! You gave us an even lesser advantage!
I don't get it.

~Pie
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
Energetic Penguin wrote: @People voting for me: What's the reasoning?
You're scum.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: C-Worl

Can we please have mutilvig shots?

~Fugi
This remind you of anything?
Nope. But I guess you're having problems reading the part where Pie said we didn't have vig shots.

We'll still gladly take a few though.

~Fugi
And you clearly have issues with saying that you want multivigshots AND THEN denying the fact that you are a vig. I know that it's not good to believe all this random crap that players randomly generate in theme park, but hey, it's out there.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Stels »

I like how you guys just vote me for the most random reason to ever exist: No contribution.
Bobsnox has a previous game in mind that he has a "grudge?" against me, that doesn't even make sense.
C-Worl comes up with Stelscum out of nowhere and ant for the first line of this post.
VOTE: Bobsnox
I am against one-liners for the whole duration of the game, perma-null read and opportunistic scum. Come at me bro.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:37 am

Post by Stels »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:We like how EP's reads are basically people that don't suspect him. I think it's a nulltell, personally. Like being sarcastic, obviously.

Stels is scum for not voting vezok.

@C-Worl: Why didn't you suggest a policy lynch of vezok yourself? You seem pretty eager to join me on this.

@Everyone
: Just curious, who has played a game with other people also in this game? I really should have asked this earlier. Anyhow, I've played with vezok, Nacho, C-Worl, for a short time with Amrun, think I played with quadz, and have played with Sathoris. And of course my other head. Speaking of, he's only played with Nacho and C-Worl (and me).
Because I know that vezok plays scummily?

bobsnox wrote:I've played with Stels before! lol

Caught that scumbag too. Although he'll be here shortly to deny it.

I'm definitely good with a Stels lynch after his last post.
Good job, you've played only one game with me, when I was scum. You never caught me in that game, you just randomly voted and thought you achieved a big thing.

Amrun wrote:I have played with everyone in the game EXCEPT for the following: Energetic Penguin, Cobblerfone, half of TwoHeadedBoy, T-Bone, RhaudrGarm, and quadz08 (though I replaced him once).

Stels reaction to his wagon is fucking TERRIBLE.

VOTE: Stels
Am I supposed to cry myself to sleep or something? Oh, 2 votes on me, oh shit! WOoAAAOOAOAOAOAH. What kind of reaction did you expect?

C-Worl wrote:I'd be up for Stelscum lynch due to his God awful reasoning but I'm more sure of Penguin right now.
I like this BS reason.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Stels »

VT. Go Nacho!
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Stels »

C-Worl wrote:
Vote: Stels

For attempts to discredit any and all cases against her yesterday instead of actually arguing them.

I like how you disregard my gender which is directly under my name. Please fix this error that is done on purpose, thank you.

@Cobblerfone: Bobsnox is an untrustworthy source for any type of info.
My vote on Energetic Penguin was entirely RVS. Simple enough.

@TS:

Twistedspoon wrote:Supersaint

made myself an easy target in the hope that scum would hammer me

This doesn't match up with the way you acted. If you really wanted to do this, you could've done what you did in "you know what".

@Cobblerfone: honestly, the way I looked at your ISO, it felt kind of empty. You post a lot, yet your words aren't memorable, your posts aren't that... "anything". You decide to lynch one of the 3 other VT's yet you don't cast your vote. Suspicious. If you believe anyone of them is scummy, why not just go for it instead of dragging it...
VOTE: Cobblerfone
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:36 am

Post by Stels »

@Cobblerfone: because that was my first vote = RVS. Right.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:37 am

Post by Stels »

You're trying too hard Cobbler.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Stels »

Twistedspoon wrote:
Stels wrote:
@TS:

Twistedspoon wrote:Supersaint

made myself an easy target in the hope that scum would hammer me

This doesn't match up with the way you acted. If you really wanted to do this, you could've done what you did in "you know what".

I could refute this, but we're not supposed to talk about ongoing games

In that game I played very well for the first 2 pages, and it was only when I was tunneled on for 20 pages did the tunneller start to twist my responses to a case on my

an entirely different game

But you do learn from your mistakes, isn't that right?

@C-Worl: I like your offensive stance against me, woman.
I gave reasons, after the vote, oh wait. what's that? It was Page 3? The same page when I first posted/voted/not being serious. Way to overreact again OOOOOOOOOOO~
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Stels »

Cobblerfone wrote:Okay, his town game is actually giving me the opposite impression. I'm solid that Stels is scum.

Oh, and Stels:

Stels wrote:@Cobblerfone: honestly, the way I looked at your ISO, it felt kind of empty. You post a lot, yet your words aren't memorable, your posts aren't that... "anything".

What are you talking about? I've done lots of things. I brought attention to the Penguin wagoners (Oh, look you're one of them.) I brought up evidence against Vezok. I asked a question. I got an answer. I adjusted my opinion of him accordingly. I brought attention to Spoon. When he announced his role I voted for him. When I looked up his role on the wiki out of disbelief I asked another question. I got answered. I adjusted my thoughts accordingly. I thought you were too scummy to be scum. Bobsnox brought it to my attention that I might not be able to count on that read. I found evidence against you. I gave you a chance to explain yourself, and you gave more evidence against you. I vote for you. I don't care if they aren't exactly "memorable".

Stels wrote:You decide to lynch one of the 3 other VT's yet you don't cast your vote. Suspicious. If you believe anyone of them is scummy, why not just go for it instead of dragging it

Correction: Three of the other claimed VTs and the claimed Supersaint. Two of whom were primary suspects. If both were proven dead ends, I'd fall back on someone I was less sure of out of process of elimination. And are you saying that I shouldn't ask questions or request explanations so that I might see who is most likely to be scum?

Your posts feel empty to me. I know you're trying to provide info and stuff, and so do I, but the feeling I get from your posts is empty, something I tend to do when I'm scum, talk about nothing. I guess it's universal. If not, my bad. But that's one of the reasons I'm voting you.
Ok, you did say TS, I didn't read properly, fair enough. Yet you still didn't cast any vote on any of us during that post. In other words, you just said: "Oh look, I would like to lynch half of town, now I just wait until a wagon builds up."

You don't have to use my meta to clear my alignment, I just don't care about any of your votes on me, as I'm positive I'm town.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #17) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:58 am

Post by Stels »

Hammering myself is just plain stupid IMO. Why would I hammer myself when I am town? Huh? Go on, tell me. C-Worl, I have a hard time understanding why you even oppose me.

C-Worl wrote:
Vote: Stels

For attempts to discredit any and all cases against him yesterday instead of actually arguing them.

Never discredited any cases against me. Seems you like to put words into other people's mouthes. Seriously, it feels like your grasping at straws to think of a good enough excuse to lynch me. Even if you're the mason, you look outright scummy.
Stels
Stels
he/him
Goon
Stels
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #18) » Mon May 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Stels »

Well, I hit Cobbler right on the head, suspicioned TS with reference to "somewhere else" although I didn't mean to, and tars right at the beginning... Although, I just want to say that those on my wagon, specifically vezok/C-Worl were stupid. Just saying.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”