C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:00 am

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: TwoHeadedBoy

He pulled this shit in our bloodshed game and ended up being scum.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:02 am

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: Empking

^ Cuz I can.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:16 am

Post by C-Worl »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
Vote: TwoHeadedBoy

He pulled this shit in our bloodshed game and ended up being scum.
Pulled what shit? Curious.

~Fugi
Arguing with each other in the thread.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:PEdit: POST IN THE DAMN HYDRA
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Empking wrote:
Vote Count 2

2. vezokpiraka
3. bobsnox (1) - vezokpiraka
4. Ant_to_the_max
5. RaudhrGarm
6. Nachomamma8 (1) - Cobblerfone
7. Twistedspoon (1) - Ant_to_the_max
9. Cobblerfone (1) - TwoHeadedBoy
10. C-Worl (1) - RaudhrGarm
12. TwoHeadedBoy
13. tarsonisocelot
14. Stels (1) - bobsnox
15. Amrun
16. Energetic Penguin

Not Voting: Nachomamma8, Twistedspoon, tarsonisocelot, Stels, Amrun, Energetic Penguin, C-Worl
The fuck?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:29 am

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: Penguin

Nachosheep
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:31 am

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, with 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Penguin is at L1
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:53 am

Post by C-Worl »

Ant_to_the_max wrote:
Ant_to_the_max wrote: @C-Worl: how many games have you played with THB?
Still waiting for Nacho as well
Played 1 with THB. Have played 3 or 4 with Nacho.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:08 am

Post by C-Worl »

Energetic Penguin wrote: @People voting for me: What's the reasoning?
You're scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:23 am

Post by C-Worl »

Ok, does OMGUS to a RVS vote count. Because that's basically what your vote on Twisted Spoon amounted to. The fact that you're now voting for me doesn't help your case.

Die scum die.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:02 am

Post by C-Worl »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:*raises hand*

I'm voting you because you blindly sheeped a Penguin vote and can't even tell why beyond "you're scum."

I'm actually getting a bussing vibe from C-Worl and Penguin the more I think about it. If either flips scum I'm going to be all over the other.

~Fugi
I just explained it. But if that's how you see it then hammer Penguin and if he's town I'll let you lynch me tomorrow.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Your supposed reasoning was that the post lacked any value. Conisdering it was RVS, thats a dumb reason to vote someone. Meaning you said that as an excuse to OMGUS. Oh and you're not even trying to deny that your vote on me was OMGUS. I know I'm town but I'm not so sure about you. Also, love how quickly the wagon on me starts to build itself up.

Vote: Penguin

After we lynch him THB and Ant are his scum buddies.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by C-Worl »

You don't even see where I accused you of such? You quoted the damn post. Looks like you're the one who needs to learn how to read.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Energetic Penguin wrote:thats a minor point. how about responding to the rest of my post?
The rest of your post doesn't seem worth responding to. All you need to know is that I'm town and you're not.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

We start with 17 and on D1 we're down to 12 already. All 5 that are dead are town which means on D1 we're already getting close to Lylo. We can't afford mislynches and a lynch of me would be a mislynch. I am town. Notice that when I called Penguin scum he never actually denied that statement.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by C-Worl »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:*reads #103*

...don't get me wrong, C-Worl's not exactly the towniest person here either, but something's definitely up about that kill.

~Pie
To quote Mastin: "I am Townie McTownsperson from Townville USA"
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by C-Worl »

He's playin under mastin2 now so he technically told the truth
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Actually with 12 alive you still need 7 to lynch. So it could have been an obvious method of derailing the Penguin lynch.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

This is normal, all of his games are good examples.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Stels wrote: And you clearly have issues with saying that you want multivigshots AND THEN denying the fact that you are a vig. I know that it's not good to believe all this random crap that players randomly generate in theme park, but hey, it's out there.
TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
@MOD: CAN I GET SOME VIG SHOTS PLZ

~Pie
This means he didn't have any to begin with. Thus, Stels needs to let this argument go.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'd be up for Stelscum lynch due to his God awful reasoning but I'm more sure of Penguin right now.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by C-Worl »

LOL @ Pengscum's ATE
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Unvote; Vote: Vezok

Vezok rules state that Vezok has to claim immediately.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Cobblerfone wrote:Here's one to a Pokemon themed one:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... ezokpiraka

And, I am convinced that the posts I pointed out are no longer valid evidence after just two in-context posts of Vezok's and a comment from Espionage (I think) to another player, "You sir haven't played with Vezok before".

So yeah, no hammering Vezok for me. So, for future reference, if Vezok suddenly starts acting townish, is that a sign that he's scum? :P

Stels is one of the wagoners, but I'm not as convinced as I was for Vezok. However, he and C-Worl are the only ones left as penguin-wagoners after Vezok. (as I have defined them, Nacho
might
be able to count.) I'll wait for them to post more.

*Is ninja'd TWICE with votes for Vezok* What the heck? I'm finally convinced Vezok's town and you all vote for him?
It's called policy bc it is Vezok. Also, I'm doing it bc Vezok hasn't claimed his role yet. He knows that that's supposed to be the first thing he does.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Energetic Penguin wrote:town reads
12. TwoHeadedBoy
9. Cobblerfone
4. Ant_to_the_max

I definitely think there is scum among the sheep trying to lynch me.

Please note that this is not about the fact the there are voting me specifically but that they are sheeping. This is not OMGUS, Cworl.

My first guess would be C-worl followed by Vezok and then stels.

I can see how the daykill might frame me but how would it have that effect for C-worl?
Considering the diseased was one of the two people who was voting for me at the time it can be used to frame one of the two of us. Also, I'm no longer voting for you so rest easy. Also, to answer your previous question. When you have a wagon on you and you're town try to show the flaws in the arguments against you. If there is no argument then point that out. BUT ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS CONTINUE SCUM HUNTING NO MATTER WHAT, and don't limit yourself to those on your wagon, because while there may be scum on your wagon scum teams almost always leave at least one member off of a wagon. In the future if you ever use anything that seems similar as "Why me?" or "What am I supposed to do?" it will be seen as AtE and a good players automatic response will be to vote for you.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I've played with vezokpiraka, thb, bobsnox, Nachomamma8, and Amrun before. Also, I'm down with the Vezok lynch because PLs are good ways to begin the game. And since we're speaking PLs Vezok or Bobsnox would be the best choices. Far as actual lynches go, I'm down for Stels.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Stels wrote:I like how you guys just vote me for the most random reason to ever exist: No contribution.
Bobsnox has a previous game in mind that he has a "grudge?" against me, that doesn't even make sense.
C-Worl comes up with Stelscum out of nowhere and ant for the first line of this post.
VOTE: Bobsnox
I am against one-liners for the whole duration of the game, perma-null read and opportunistic scum. Come at me bro.
No contribution is not the reason why I suspect you. The suspicion didn't come from no where either. If you had read my posts you would know why I voted for you. Of course now you're just mud slinging toward me like you did to THB.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:
Stels wrote:I like how you guys just vote me for the most random reason to ever exist: No contribution.
Bobsnox has a previous game in mind that he has a "grudge?" against me, that doesn't even make sense.
C-Worl comes up with Stelscum out of nowhere and ant for the first line of this post.
VOTE: Bobsnox
I am against one-liners for the whole duration of the game, perma-null read and opportunistic scum. Come at me bro.
No contribution is not the reason why I suspect you. The suspicion didn't come from no where either. If you had read my posts you would know why I suspected you. Of course now you're just mud slinging toward me like you did to THB.
ebwop fixed
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:03 am

Post by C-Worl »

TwoHeadedBoy wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Also, I'm down with the Vezok lynch because PLs are good ways to begin the game. And since we're speaking PLs Vezok or Bobsnox would be the best choices.
Why not push a Vezok PL to begin with though? Why did you wait for someone else to push it first?

I know why vezok's a PL, but I'm afraid I'm not familiar with bob being a policy lynchee. Elaborate on why?

~Pie
I normally get yelled at for being the first to endorse a PL.

Bobs play in another on going game that I can't talk about is horrible and seems to be the same so far in this game. Is scum hunting is almost non existent at times and he normally asks if it's okay to vote for someone before doing it. For example he asks about the Stels lynch, and only after I say that I would be down for it does he vote for Stels. If he's town he's doing a bad job and if he's scum he's being painfully obvious about trying to hard to be town.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:38 am

Post by C-Worl »

@Bobs, Did you mention any reasons for your vote in those quotes of yours? Also, THB you're voting for the wrong person.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:39 am

Post by C-Worl »

vezokpiraka wrote:I'm here.

I'm vanilla.

Sorry for not posting but I was away and I swear I announced my V/LA.
Good Vezok for claiming.

Unvote
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:17 am

Post by C-Worl »

bobsnox wrote:
C-Worl wrote:@Bobs, Did you mention any reasons for your vote in those quotes of yours?
how about you start by showing me where I asked about a Stels lynch?

UNVOTE: Stels

VOTE: C-Worl
You didn't. I misread your posts. But you still didn't give any reasoning for your vote on Stels.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Amrun wrote:Okay, I fully realize that my play has been lame this game. I'm still town, though.

In fact, C-Worl, myself, and one other person I won't reveal yet are town masons together.

So your reasons aren't that good.

Sorry for claiming if you didn't want to, guys.
I'm fine with it and also I confirm this claim. Amrun and I are masoned.

Cobblerfone is painfully scum for voting based on the single fact that I had a wagon on me = opportunistic scum.

Stels is either not reading the thread or is simply trying to discredit the arguments against him (her?) instead of actually arguing against them = possible (probable scum)

Energetic Penguin is scummy in general. Like literally I've seen nothing that feels like town from this guy.

Overall,

Unvote; Vote Penguin

I've fucked up royal and caused Amrun to have to claim so I'll park my vote where ever Amrun goes until we get more to work on.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

L2 is correct
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by C-Worl »

It's L1. We should give EP a chance to role claim before anyone hammers. So anyone that hammers before then will be considered scum for doing so. If EP posts without role claiming lynch it immediately.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:41 am

Post by C-Worl »

^ Fugi?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:00 am

Post by C-Worl »

Actually he was told to make his next post a claim. He didn't claim. Therefore, hammer his ass into eternity.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:06 am

Post by C-Worl »

I'm masoned with Amrun, I will let the third reveal them self if they decide to.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:46 am

Post by C-Worl »

I'm majorly suspicious of Tars asking Amrun if the third was still alive and then magically Amrun dies before he can answer.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:46 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:I'm masoned with Amrun,
I will let the third reveal them self if they decide to

No need to assume something that I already made evident.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Vote: Stels

For attempts to discredit any and all cases against her yesterday instead of actually arguing them.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Why?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Stels wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
Vote: Stels

For attempts to discredit any and all cases against her yesterday instead of actually arguing them.

I like how you disregard my gender which is directly under my name. Please fix this error that is done on purpose, thank you.

Overreaction much? It was a mistake on my part, not on purpose. Love how you didn't actually address the case against you though. Next time I'll just call you an it.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:34 am

Post by C-Worl »

Stels wrote:@Cobblerfone: because that was my first vote = RVS. Right.

No... just no. If you gave reasons for a vote it does not count as a Random Vote. Here's a hint for when you play in the future. As scum it's a bad idea for you to distance from a wagon after the flip. So yeah...

@THB & Nacho, how the fuck do you think it is town?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I looked at both pages 3 and 12 and IT IS MUTHA FUCKIN SCUM!!! KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT, KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

^L1, better claim no... oh wait you already did. Well damn... guess you should just wait for the inevitable hammer. Or hammer yourself, it's your choice.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #46) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:44 am

Post by C-Worl »

Next time I'm just gonna mindlessly sheep to THB.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”