He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:35 am

Post by AGar »

VOTE: GreyICE

trolololololoolololololololol.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:36 am

Post by AGar »

I NOW KNOW WHERE (ROUGLY) MOI LIVES. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Wed May 04, 2011 3:50 am

Post by AGar »

Oh wait, Fate is in this game?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Fate

Policyyyyy.

GreyICE, you know why.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:09 am

Post by AGar »

Yeah, ThAd wagon is a go.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ThAdmiral

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #4) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by AGar »

nopointinactingup wrote:AGar, are you playing this game or are you not?

What gives you the impression I'm not.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Sat May 07, 2011 1:13 am

Post by AGar »

crazypianist1116 wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:I have no idea whether people are being serious or just fucking with me.

This game seems like it's going to be entertaining!

UNVOTE:
VOTE: nopointinactingup
GreyIce case is lulz. I'll be more explanatory when I'm not falling asleep.

This post...

This post...

What the fuck is going on here?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Sat May 07, 2011 1:15 am

Post by AGar »

Double post:

Fate. You're too fucking quiet. What the shit is this?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Sun May 08, 2011 12:24 am

Post by AGar »

nopointinactingup wrote:
AGar wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:AGar, are you playing this game or are you not?

What gives you the impression I'm not.

Your first 4 posts had nothing in it, despite there are plenty of things happening.

Just because there are no WoTs, does not mean I am not playing, or that my posts have nothing to them. You just need to read harder, scumbag.

ThAd wagon needs more fuel to launch.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #8) » Mon May 09, 2011 2:12 am

Post by AGar »

CP: What was up with your post where you quoted ThAd, voted Nopoint and attacked GIce? I seriously have no fucking clue what you were doing there.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #9) » Mon May 09, 2011 4:16 am

Post by AGar »

Your name is ThAdmiral. Emphasis on the "you're scum."

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #10) » Tue May 10, 2011 5:15 am

Post by AGar »

See the problem with ThAd is posts like this:

ThAdmiral wrote:I have no idea whether people are being serious or just fucking with me.

This game seems like it's going to be entertaining!

and this:

ThAdmiral wrote:
bvoigt wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
Katsuki wrote:LLD and I are alignment confirmed masons.

Wait, actually?

I don't see any pro-town reason to ask this question.

clarity?

bvoigt wrote:Really, isn't it obvious? Scum do want to know if you're actually a mason, and town wouldn't want power roles outed so early.

I don't think it's that black and white. Given that they have outed themselves I want to make sure they aren't joking/are telling the truth.

Katsuki wrote:FATE GI LOOKS BAD AND ALL BUT YOU REALLY SHOULD TAKE A LOOK AT THAT SURYESCUM.

WHICH ONES SURYE AND WHAT DID HE DO AGAIN?

and this:

ThAdmiral wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:
There's something in this.
I think glass needs more scrutiny. People are changing their votes too quickly, meaning the scum just have to weather it out in the knowledge that the focus on them will pass.

OH STOP GIVING NOPOINT AND SUYRE POINTERS

ITS WAY TOO OBVIOUS

I'M GIVING
YOU
A POINTER.

All give me a really bad vibe. He's not actually
looking
for anything scum or town oriented, just posting random bullshit and running around like a retard who got the keys to the psychiatric ward. He's more focused on bad jokes and bullshit nonsense than actually playing here to find anything of importance.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #11) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:07 am

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Surye

Recent flurry of posting after the wagon looks to take some form is ugly as fuck. V/LA ended the 8th, it is now the 10th. You went the entirety of the 9th without posting. Now he's blaming inactivity on the V/LA. That ended on the 8th. What happened the 9th?

Back-and-forth overall on the genre-claiming is ugly, and one of the cheaper-tricks in the book (He wants to claim something? He must be scum!), and he's actually just waffled on the issue wherever it's been convenient for him.

UNVOTE:

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (isolation #12) » Tue May 10, 2011 11:07 am

Post by AGar »

Oh whoops. Oh well, MoI can't miss that one. :P

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #13) » Wed May 11, 2011 4:40 am

Post by AGar »

Surye wrote:
AGar wrote:UNVOTE:

Recent flurry of posting after the wagon looks to take some form is ugly as fuck. V/LA ended the 8th, it is now the 10th. You went the entirety of the 9th without posting. Now he's blaming inactivity on the V/LA. That ended on the 8th. What happened the 9th?

Back-and-forth overall on the genre-claiming is ugly, and one of the cheaper-tricks in the book (He wants to claim something? He must be scum!), and he's actually just waffled on the issue wherever it's been convenient for him.

UNVOTE:

I'm sorry my vacation plans didn't coincide exactly with my V/LA, I will make sure we don't run late for you next time. Try something more substantial that attacking my V/LA. 1 day is nothing.

When your defense of lurking predicates on "I WAS ON V/LA GUYS!" and then your V/LA runs shorter than your absence with no explanation, I'll attack whatever I damn please.

ThAd -> Surye connection noted.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ThAdmiral

Feel like Surye claim is probably true. Gravedigger isn't actually that OP, since you usually get 1-shots of them all, and you can't dig and use a PR in the same night most nights. So it usually goes on a cycle similar to like.. an even-night JoAT.

Not sure on the Kats wagon, more happy to chase down ThAd who was buddying up to Surye but never got the love back. Probably scum trying to look good after a town flip. Not big on the slip, as it didn't seem like a slip to me.

@GreyICE
Dumb, methinks.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #14) » Wed May 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Post by AGar »

GreyICE wrote:I'm just going to pretend that pages 11 and 12 never happened.

So I'm voting Raivann, 'sup?

Vote ThAd, better wagon.

Surye, you too. Be a good fellow and sheep me please.

Kats is being attacked by Fate/LLD for thinking of two different gravedigger role variations. As far as I've gathered, that's the "scumslip." This is tantamount to :moonbeams: as a tell. Gravedigger isn't some commonly used role, and I've never actually seen the mechanic used in a game I've been in. I've only read on a few games where I've seen it as far as I can recall.

Fate's attack here reads honest, LLD is still questionable. GreyICE wandering off to attack Raivann is kinda strange for him - better options here.

ThAd, meanwhile has been acting strangely. Opening with lots of jokes and next to no content, he moves to buddying up to Surye. When Surye claims, he automatically writes it off as town, because Surye "wouldn't claim gravedigger [as scum]." (I finally figured out what the fuck those brackets mean in articles /facepalm.) He is then asked "Who would claim gravedigger as scum?" to which he responds "Gambitting people."

Really? Uhhhhh... no.

Scum claiming gravedigger is a high-risk, low-reward gambit. Too much can go wrong with a grave-digger gambit. His claim should be fairly provable in the future. A scum-gravedigger is uh... brutally OP would be the best wording I have? "Here scumbag, have all these town powers I put in to combat your team." Doc? Great pickup. Watcher? Excellent pickup. Vig? If the mod allows it, wicked pickup. Roleblock/Jailkeep? Nice pickup.

Vote Thad. Best choice. Hands down.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #15) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:27 am

Post by AGar »

GreyICE wrote:Scum doc I've seen before in mini normals. TOWN watcher is brutally OP, scum watcher not so much (scum watcher vs town doctor is a tad full retard, but not imba).

I'm voting Raivann because he's scum.

The roles themselves, yes. They are normal to be had by scum.

I'm saying that a scum gravedigger with access to all the roles that MoI puts into the game to counter the scum is a bit... counter-intuitive.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #16) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:04 am

Post by AGar »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Katsuki wrote:
Katsuki wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
Katsuki wrote:Gravedigger?!

Seriously, a gravedigger, IN A MINI?!

Unvote

Not ready for a hammer.

Katsuki, why is Gravedigger a bad role for a mini?

I've never seen a Gravedigger
in a mini before

SCRATCH THIS POST GI, HIS CLAIMED GRAVEDIGGER ISN'T THE SAME GRAVEDIGGER I'M THINKING OF.

This is where the scum slip comes.

Kats has just contradicted herself in bam to back posts? First saying she'd never seen a Gravedigger, then stating that she's seen it twice before.

No. Look at the bolded. And then look at it again. And again and again and again until you get it through your skull what the bolded implies.

Cue Fate trying to lead the town into implosion.

Fate, take a hint. Shouting and screaming and "bullying" people into sheeping you isn't working. Your gambits don't work. This is what's called a slump, and you're hitting it hard. Calm down, chill the fuck out, and let's try a real case, not walls of rhetoric. You can do this, and we'll talk.

Right now ThAd needs to die more, still.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #17) » Sun May 15, 2011 12:33 am

Post by AGar »

Fate wrote:What gambit? The fuck are you talking about?

What slump? I just nailed a scumteam.

NOW.

Same to you as to Grey. Unless you have reasoning as to why Katsuki is TOWN and want to defend her, kindly STFU, because all I see is someone attacking my competence with ad hom and meta to discredit my reads, instead of the case ITSELF, and that's scummy as fuck.

Hydras, for the gambit. And I think you're dead wrong right now, for the "slump."

Kats is being attacked by LLD for a slip that
doesn't exist
. This is either a very botched bus, or a scum-driven attack on a townie. I really don't think LLD would botch a bus that bad, so I'm going with opportunistic scum that saw what looked like an opportunity to steam a wagon ahead on a town player with little to no resistance. Your case isn't as bad, but I'm not buying into it. ThAd is playing a much more dodgy, deflective game, content to sit back and just watch the pot simmer here on Kats without doing anything of note, avoiding attention like it's his job.

I'd much rather see ThAd lynched than Kats on D1, I've got a relational town-read on Kats based on the angles the attacks have been coming from. Too many people coming out of the woodwork going "I'll sheep lulz."

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #18) » Sun May 15, 2011 11:51 pm

Post by AGar »

Fate wrote:Now AGar and Glass are gonna have to find new scumspects cause THADMIRAL JUST HAMMERED SCUM WITHOUT A CLAIM

<3

Really? Because I find the hammer hella suspicious, thank you very much.

Kats was pushing and pushing and made several consecutive posts without a rebuttal or a claim. Perfect for a scumbag to slide in and hammer going "She wasn't going to claim, she was just stalling lulz."

Fate, you're losing your touch.

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
This is where the scum slip comes.

[...]

This is the highlight reel of the scum slip.

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
My original asking of "Was that a scum slip?" was actually just intended as some mild pressure on Kats who was sheeping my Surye pressure like crazy.

Flail, LLD, flail.

NoPoint distancing noted.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #19) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:51 am

Post by AGar »

VOTE: GreyICE

- Attempt at the genre claim.
- Massive votehopping yesterday, all over the map.
- Gut
- Linkage all over the place.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #20) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:52 am

Post by AGar »

Do tell.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #21) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:09 am

Post by AGar »

Movie Co-opted Post Grunge Rock

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #22) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:31 am

Post by AGar »

I WILL BE HERE, DON'T YOU CRYYYYYY.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #23) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:34 am

Post by AGar »

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #24) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:35 am

Post by AGar »

I see.

Did you only get a song or a genre as well?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #25) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:37 am

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Glass

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #26) » Sat May 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by AGar »

Aaand Fate - you're either scum, or being baited so bad right now it isn't even funny.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #27) » Sun May 22, 2011 12:03 am

Post by AGar »

Fate wrote:LOLSCUMCLAIM

Seriously.

You were roleblocked by what's hios name last night.

Scum kill is missing

?????

Scum would never ever ever see a claimed RB on a townie and not submit a kill in ORDER to ensure the mislynch, amirite?

:roll:

The fact that you can't see the OBVIOUS flaw right there...

VOTE: Fate

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #28) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:15 am

Post by AGar »

PMing mod about something quickly.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #29) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:25 am

Post by AGar »

Alright.

I'm "What If, by Creed - Movie Co-opted Post Grunge Rock"

I'm a Town JoaT. Abilities are not 1-shot, just non-successive. So I can't go full-on of any one ability all game long.

I have a Watch (Lyrics are "I've seen the wicked fruit of your vine destroy the man who lacks a strong mind").
I have a Jailkeep (Lyrics are "I can't find a rhyme in all my reason, lost sense of time and all seasons").
I have an Enhance (?) (Lyrics are "We are one, we are strong, the more you hold us down the more we press on").

N1 I watched Fate. Felt he was potentially high priority for a NK. No one visited him.
N2 I took no action. I saw I was going to be the roleblock target and figured I'd not use an ability so I had use of all of mine tonight.

In addition, I received a gift from someone on N1. I was given a Top 40 chart. During a night phase, I can use the ability to see how many anti-town players were on a day's lynch.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #30) » Sun May 22, 2011 5:48 am

Post by AGar »

1 mafia left.

2nd kill on N1 was potentially Nikanor protecting a scumbag. Or an SK. Don't think vig really, although Nik has a tendency of flaking/lurking so it could have possibly been a vig shot.

Again, something else Fate has not even once considered, the weak doc function.

This is why I'm leaning Fate double-bussing scum.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #31) » Sun May 22, 2011 6:13 am

Post by AGar »

If you're going to clear people as town because they're not as lurky, just fucking lynch me now please. Seriously, you deserve to lose if that's your logic.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #32) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:20 am

Post by AGar »

Dear Fate,

Fuck you.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: AGar

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #33) » Sun May 22, 2011 11:33 am

Post by AGar »

Fate used to actually be a decent player.

Lately he's just devolved from that into somewhere lower than Chesskid.

So let him lead you to self-destruction, it's why scum doesn't want to kill him anymore. He's a liability to any town he's left alive in.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”