singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by singersigner »

I read up when I get back, since apparently something's happened already...
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #108 (isolation #2) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Post by singersigner »

/Drunk posting.

Mina.

Darling.

I HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR I WILL READ WHEN NOT DRUNK AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT I THINK OF THE LITTLE FUCKER. YOU KNOW WHY I KNOW WHY AND WE WILL KNOW WHY TOGETHER.

/surprisingly able to edit mispelligns

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #109 (isolation #3) » Wed May 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by singersigner »

singersigner wrote:/surprisingly able to edit mispelligns
FUCK MY LIFE.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #257 (isolation #4) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:52 am

Post by singersigner »

Thoughts so far:
Why does Gamma feel the need to soft-claim, claim pre-maturely, claim at all, etc? Seems like a preemptive thought...

Seraphim got a little defensive over Mina's push about pronouns. Jack done fucked up one time because of pronouns. No way is that not a tell.

Fuuuck Sotty. Claiming Miller is pro-town, but quadz and I just encountered a scum-miller claim. Let's see how this pans out. (next post: damnit quadz you blind fuck-Mina, this might answer your question)

OMG, Equinox+quadz duo? Blatant buddying ftw! Oh wait, I forgot those aren't legitimate scum tells anymore. Or are they?
vote: Equinox

Oh Plum, I love it when you're probstown.

OMG AGM WHEN YOU HAVE A POLICY LYNCH USE IT ON NOBODY SPECIAL. ALL. THE. TIME.
(but seriously...WUT...you're gunna have to explain that one)

Oh look, Mothrax hops on the biggest wagon as soon as AGM wants to policy lynch him, herp derp.

Hito, how does that make AGM scum? If anything, it's only incriminating if we follow him and it doesn't work. 1-1 is waaay better for us than scum.
(Oh, I see...hmm...)
I DID NOT ALMOST REFUSE A FREE WIN HITO YOU LIAR--I really thought he was toying with me. :( :( :(

AGM, I like you much better when you play without Fate. You're town, and I'd like to keep my read on you that way (i.e. if Fate DOES replace into this game, don't start sucking because I hate it when people fuck with my reads)

MINA THIS IS WHY I HATE HYDRAS WHO DISAGREE AND CLAIM THEY DISAGREE (see: your point on Seraphim). You know this about me. You and MoI were effectively wishy-washy at certain points in Mordor, and allowed to you switch your reads on people at any moments glace. Pleasepleaseplease don't do that here because that's just the scummiest of all things if I do say so myself. (SAME FOR ALL THREE HYDRAS IN THIS GAME)

@Duplicity...in response to your take on a N0 vig shot, do you think all players are of equal use? Do you think there's any benefit for town to have a policy lynch so early in the game?

@VPB...from my experience (and I can read quadz like a book), he's just not a very good player (haha, ironic, I know). His play is very inquisitive and passive, regardless of alignment. He literally posts like he would converse in real life, which makes him that much easier for me to read. Right now, my read on him is scum, but I'd like to see him incriminate himself more, considering he'll lend well to finding his partners.

Gamma (and others) points out about there being no reason why the policy lynch couldn't be a scum role. I don't understand the hito-hate in him trying to figure out scumvtown on that one, especially without having understood the reason for the PL on Mothrax yet (AGM hadn't explained yet).

Miller claims are special. I'm not sure what to think about multiple millers in this game, as I'm not familiar with them. The idea that it's to counter cop investigations makes sense, though.
I'M ABOUT TO GET NINJA'D A LOT RIGHT NOW BUT THESE THOUGHTS ARE ONLY THROUGH PAGE 6.

FUCKFUCKFUCK STOP POSTING.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #258 (isolation #5) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:54 am

Post by singersigner »

Oh, and
unvote

I'm probably gunna end up going back to my policy on NS.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #265 (isolation #6) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:43 am

Post by singersigner »

Parama wrote:singer's kinda ignoring everything to do with scum vs. me. Bad.
Huh? I haven't even read the whole game yet...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #266 (isolation #7) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:44 am

Post by singersigner »

EBWOP: You made two posts through page 6...neither of which were special enough to comment on...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #269 (isolation #8) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:49 am

Post by singersigner »

GAWDDAMNIT PARAMA I'M IMPORTANT TOO.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #279 (isolation #9) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by singersigner »

Plum:
First point: I love it when people* are probstown. Or I love it that* you're probstown. Take your pick.

Second point: "you" generically. Not "you" AGM.

Third point: the point I've read up to, yeah. I could lynch quadz, too. But I'm actually not sure on AGM's policy lynch thing...how does he/Vi define it as a policy lynch (that's more of the explanation I was looking for--right now I'm just scrambling to catch up on the game while getting my thoughts out there)?

I need to start linking the posts I'm referring to when I make catch-up posts like that... :igmeou:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #312 (isolation #10) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by singersigner »

It seems as though I've been misunderstood and/or people haven't read what I wrote. I'll explain when I'm not on quadz's phone.

No I haven't caught up fully yet.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #338 (isolation #11) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by singersigner »

~Page 7~
Re: Mass claiming domains...I wouldn't mind that but don't think we should until someone is at L-1 because that will give town the most opportunity to read people without bias to domains...if that makes sense? EDIT: I actually agree with Ooba's suggestion of N0 worship claims instead in his 216.
(It seems Magua disagrees...but if he could explain this Tarhalindur thing, that would be AWESOME...I agree with MoI's stance on this)

Blargh, semantics regarding N0 vig versus not.

I really wish AGM explained the mechanics more because now there's talk of a double day, etc...but really, what constitutes as a policy lynch and does it only happen once?

POST 174

In 195, MoI points out Hito's speculation that town would be semi-lost if either Magua or him are dead in some way...he's not sure what to make of it but I read it as some way of saying "hey, don't lynch me, I'm important"...which is just crappy posting.

His next post clearly doesn't want quadz dead, and I have a pretty strong scum-read on quadz, which doesn't make me feel to great about MoI.

VV's 199 is bad posting.

VV's 206 is exactly what happened with quadz with his "R U SRS BRO" post...

I agree with Sotty's 210. VV is being unusually defensive. He was more aggressive when put in the spotlight in the town-games I've seen of him.

I don't like NM's vote on Plum. I said I'd clarify this, so...the first (or one of the first) post she made had effort. The one game I HAVE played with her, her scum game was very weak and not willing to generate her own content past defenses. I must admit, I'm not that familiar with her play, but I also feel as though she got very aggressive after I labeled her as town, as that was the same thing Fate did to her in Mordor, which actually makes me feel like my read is more accurate.

Parama's 213 is tooooown...ish.

THANK YOU VPB 214. (I'm going to stop catching up like this and take Parama's approach to the game).

VV's really not doing well with the defensive and belligerent attitude. =/

FUCK KATSUKI'S IN THIS GAME, TOO.

~Page 10~
I actually feel like MoI is really tunneling VV, even though it seems to be effective in getting reactions, I'm not so sure I'm ok with his focus on VV and not on the case on quadz.
HEY MOI HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT QUADZ?

Is Katsuki incapable of participating in the game without a hydra? Warning: you'd better agree on your reads.

HEY MOI HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT NICKI MINAJ NOT AGREEING ON READS?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #339 (isolation #12) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by singersigner »

*Keeping the rest of this short and sweet*

Post 251 Gammagooey answering posts for VasudeVa

Post 254 Good post, great point from sotty about scum over-aggressiveness (needs to be tempered by existence of lots of players that are just overaggressive regardless of alignment)

I like Parama's *derp not reading any walls* policy, but it needs to be backed with something a little more substantial than I CAN'T BE BOTHERED LALALALA

lol @ Parama totally not getting NS' joke

Post 282 Good points, Plum townread++
(going back to reread the ability claim--why did I miss that...twice... :igmeou: )

I want to know why VPB assumes that I knew quadz hadn't posted anything else since my initial read on him when I had only read through page 6... :igmeou:

Bunch of pointless fluff shit about various things at the end of Page 12 and top of Page 13...

Good Post 310 by Katsuki

Post 313 lol @ Duplicity defending Parama in that way, "you should know better Magua" is one of the dumbest things.

Post 318 Ok, Equinox has seriously dropped off the face of town reads. "zomgz you're dumb so I can't work with you, boo"

*hopes dayvig is real* I really do because that was the worst thing. And wtf, NM that meta came out of no where?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #340 (isolation #13) » Thu May 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by singersigner »

EBWOP on the first post before this last one:
I'm doing the whole stream of consciousness thing and I forgot that I put in Post 174 to remind me to read it later cuz wholey shitfuckwallpost.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #342 (isolation #14) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by singersigner »

Anyway, Re: Equi/Plum...
1. Equinox, I did not read that as you calling him back to the thread...it read very much as "don't you disappear on me because that looks bad, blahblahblah"
-The vote was very much making fun of the buddying "tell," especially since usually buddying requires one scum+one town--stream of consciousness here, guys...

2. I never place votes until I'm done catching up. Unless it's an RVS vote, which I already took care of. I never have, and I never will. Note: I unvoted Equinox whence I realized I forgot I voted him in the first place. Speaking of which, it's time to

vote: quadz08

3. Rereading AGM's claim-thing...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #344 (isolation #15) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ummmmmmm.................

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #421 (isolation #16) » Fri May 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by singersigner »

hitogoroshi wrote:Magua ninja'd me as to why I'm sure AGM isn't lying about his ability. Too easy to test, 1:1 trades favor town.
Um, yeah, so did you really just now figure that out? You spent so much of your energy getting upset with AGM for being oh so scummy and now all of a sudden the turn-around "oh not he's clearly not scummy because of this reason that at least two people have already stated."

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #424 (isolation #17) » Fri May 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by singersigner »

Yes...but note the hustle and bustle around page 5/6 or so where hito was basically looking for any and every flaw in AGM's logic, when the whole 1:1 thing should've been pretty obvious, imo.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #451 (isolation #18) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by singersigner »

@hito...eh, ok, I'll bite. So then why do you think he would choose Mothrax as his PL target if he were lying about a mislynch. You'd think he would wait for mislynch fodder later, don't you?

@Duplicy...I don't understand why you don't see the benefit of a D1 policy lynch in a large game. Does this mean you're not ok with AGM's proposal?

Question, would quadz's lynch still qualify as a policy lynch, or do we have to lynch who AGM chooses...that will definitely make a difference in my decision/the order in which we should lynch...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #457 (isolation #19) » Fri May 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by singersigner »

Gammagooey wrote:
singersigner wrote:Question, would quadz's lynch still qualify as a policy lynch, or do we have to lynch who AGM chooses...that will definitely make a difference in my decision/the order in which we should lynch...

If we lynch mothrax we get another lynch today. If we don't lynch mothrax then we don't get another lynch today.
lynching someone else Then mothrax today don't work.
I really would like to believe faraday+magua+whoever about mothrax but he neeeeeeeeeds to post guud post. Very soon.

And DDD he WAS scum there so he has an excuse for it =b
Oof, why couldn't he have chosen someone better...I mean, even QUADZ would've been a better choice for a policy lynch (love you dear),
regardless
of my scum read on him or not.

But I'd be ok with lynching both if it meant a double-day.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #504 (isolation #20) » Sat May 07, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by singersigner »

quadz08 wrote:And yeah, so he sent an angry PM. He was upset because he felt attacked by AGM because AGM apparently continually brings up a time when mothrax's MOTHER GOT CANCER. That would piss me off, regardless of alignment. His PM is null at best.
This, actually. I'm all for not breaking the game due to non-game-related things. Makes it, I dunno,
more fun
?

It actually really upsets me that AGM tried to get Mothrax mod-killed for something like that, and even moreso that someone's using that as a town-tell for him. I would've preferred it not brought into the thread and have Vi deal with something like that in private, since now it's affecting people's reads. If someone can tell me why Mothrax is town other than a PM sent
outside the game
, I will be more than happy to listen.

Preview Edit:
1. Demonic Angel/Katsuki, you said you were replacing out at the very beginning, and then posted fluffflufffluffflufffluff that basically said "I'M NOT PLAYING TIL MY HYDRA GETS HERE." Why, ohgodwhy, could you not play independently through a QT until then? You couldn't even explain the whole replacement situation adequately which caused more unnecessary drama...
2. Seraphim's 500 is town. ++
3. Quadz fail.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #511 (isolation #21) » Sat May 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by singersigner »

Why are you playing in a hydra account if you're not going to play as a hydra?

Preview Edit:
There's no way I'm comfortable calling Mothrax town with the four posts he's had in this game, one of which was promising a "case" on quadz three days ago that never came. Can you call him town for that?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #517 (isolation #22) » Sat May 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by singersigner »

Demonic Angel wrote:
singersigner wrote:Why are you playing in a hydra account if you're not going to play as a hydra?

Is it relevent to the game as to why the other heads haven't read the game?

If not, then move on.

It is because now you're eliminating ISO analysis.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #528 (isolation #23) » Sat May 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by singersigner »

EBWOP:
With regards to using a hydra account along with the first ~16 posts being from the only person who's actually using that hydra account.

How is that, in any way, shape, or form, trying to make it a scumtell? (hint: read, it isn't :roll: ) I'm just frustrated that you had to make a big deal out of switching to another account that you seem to be the only one using. The POINT I was
trying
to get at was why they having even read their role PMs yet. That's playing against their wincon, in my opinion, and THAT'S the scum tell I was trying to feel out (if that was the case or not).

Preview Edit:
To be fair, Seraphim, the last few posts by quadz have been fairly "flipping out" for him. That's a null tell. Seraphim, can you link me to times where you've consistently "flipped out" as town, as well as times where that's identical to times everyone else "flips out" as town?

Awful, AWFUL, tell.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #561 (isolation #24) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by singersigner »

Seraphim, can you explain your town read on Mothrax's four posts again?

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #565 (isolation #25) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by singersigner »

Seraphim wrote:Here's an example of me freaking out as town:
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =3&t=14737

I'm sure I'll find more.

You've "freaked out" as scum, too. I'm not sure why you think the way you react as both, is the same way other people react as either. For example, I've reacted very calmly in situations where I am town, and in fact, I advocate not being afraid to die early enough in the game where it doesn't matter. There are very few instances where I would encourage "freaking out."

Preview Edit:
Yeah, being coached to shut the fuck up, I bet. :roll:

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #573 (isolation #26) » Sat May 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by singersigner »

Faraday wrote:why are you so fucking worried about people finding mothrax town. idgaf we're not lynching him.

Why AREN'T you worried about people finding Mothrax town? We're clearly not lynching him today, but why do you think that matters? People have a town read on him based off of NOTHING. Seraphim's giving me the impression that he's seen this oh-so townie PM, but I have yet to see it in this thread. This is beyond game-related meta and I'm pissed off that people seem to be INSISTING that Mothrax is town based off a non-meta, non-game-related, non-tell-of-a-PM.

Vi: I'd like to see the PM posted publicly in-thread please.

If we are going to make this game related, make it game related.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #585 (isolation #27) » Sat May 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by singersigner »

Seraphim wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:
Parama wrote:10 bucks AGM is a jester trying to act like a lyncher
Any takers?

I take it.
Vi putting a jester in the game is a nope.
MOD WIFOM LOLOLOLOLOL
OUT OF GAME NON META-RELATED INFORMATION WIFOM LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #622 (isolation #28) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:50 pm

Post by singersigner »

Ninja'd by mothrax.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #738 (isolation #29) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by singersigner »

sottyrulez wrote:
RayFrost Post 670 wrote:
sottyrulez wrote:The thing I really dislike about Singer is the issue she made about the Mothrax PM which arguably lead to the modkill. I can't help but think that was deliberate.

Vote: Quadz

He's scum too.

Erm. What?

Singer didn't make a big deal: AGM, demonic angels, and myself, IIRC, were the main people discussing it at the time the mod team came to a decision. Singer at most paid lip service to the topic, while AGM and DA were pushing heavily on it having an impact on the game.

I fail to see why you don't find them suspect and choose to instead single out SS.

That's the whole point. In fact singer at first said the PM sent was null later changing her tune to say she wanted the PM posted in thread so they can judge it. It doesn't matter she wasn't doing much after that request, the fact she made it and than let others bicker over it is enough. Why would she think Vi would agree to post that PM anyway? It was just more fuel to a fire she had already called null.

ScummyMcScum.

~Sotty

Excuse me while I barf all over your miscalculations.

Sequence of events:
I said it was completely null.
Everyone and their mother said "this totally makes him town for no gawddamned reason."
I did not see why and said, "fine, if you're making it a town tell, make it a town tell."

No one but Mothrax caused his modkill.
In fact, no one but AGM called for it.
(zomgz AGM must be scumz for getting Mothrax modkilled :eek: )
((except he's totally town so...))

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #739 (isolation #30) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by singersigner »

Oh, and I got neighborized last night, so...figuring shit out while reading the thread, while...figuring shit out...

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #740 (isolation #31) » Wed May 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by singersigner »

By quadz for anyone who wants to know.

Discuss.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #754 (isolation #32) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by singersigner »

Magua wrote:singersigner: Is your neighbor QT daytalk?

Actually, quadz should just fullclaim in the thread now. N0 and N1 actions, full role abilities, etc.
1. I am under the impression that it's a permanent, daytalk-ing neighborizor ability, since the QT says nothing about only talking at night...which is good cuz I already posted in it, lol.

2. He's already claimed to me, fyi. I can't exactly quote the QT, so I'll let him claim it again.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #757 (isolation #33) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by singersigner »

AlmasterGM wrote:No. Paraphrase now.

OH OK.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #779 (isolation #34) » Wed May 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by singersigner »

Honestly, I think he's telling the truth. I think he knew that if I could get a better read on him, it would benefit him in the long run. Plus, I mean, we know each other. If we really are on the same team, we'd operate that much more cohesively, which works that much better for town.

I like tomatoes.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2260 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by singersigner »

Congratulations Faraday!!

Seraphim, why did you vig me? : (