Open 306: Lovers Mafia: Empking Checkmate (OVER)

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Fri May 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'm here. Role received.

Vote: Mist

Cuz I cans.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

chkflip wrote:Wow, I forgot how fast these games go.

C-Worl is L-1

Something to note for anybody who hasn't played this setup before: we get
two
mislynches before we lose.

lol Empking I was going to make the same joke. D;

I'll go ahead and take a pass on RVS since we've got a bit to go off of already.

@C-Worl
:
- What do you feel about the wagon?
- Do you think one of the three votes is scum?

Case on me is stupid. There's a chance the scum is on my wagon or he can be sitting back watching the town make idiots of themselves. If you guys wanna dick around and use up one of your mislynches on a townie then be my guest.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Actually Mists seems like a likely scum candidate judging from her response. I like where I put my vote.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Sat May 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Mist tried to misrep what Crazy said to make it look like I was scum. And ignored this post BY THE MOD, to do it.

Ghostlin wrote:
OK: to clarify. C-Worl did not confirm in either in private communications with me or on the thread. I opened the game accidently a touch early. We will continue to play Day 1 since a good majority of you are here, just ignore the mod error.

If C-Worl doesn't post in thread in 72 hours, I'll look into a replacement.

The more Mist posts the more I like my vote.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Sun May 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Crazy wrote:
C-Worl, why do you think it was a misrep instead of just a mistake on Mist's part?

Not the first time he did it. He did it with Empking's post too. He seems quick to try and misrep people's posts. I am definitely very happy about my vote now.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Sun May 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Exactly, you skim the thread and when you glance over something that you think may incriminate someone you go off on it without properly reading it. That's scum motivation.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Tue May 10, 2011 9:54 am

Post by C-Worl »

that one looks good emp. =====[]
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #7) » Tue May 10, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

If Mist is scum Fenchurch is more likely to be her partner. If Mist is innocent I'm willing to follow the logic that Crazy is. Nothing in his ISO jumps out as scummy but nothing jumps out as Town either. I'm just getting a whole lot of nothing from him.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Wed May 11, 2011 9:55 am

Post by C-Worl »

I agree with Emp.

FOS: Crazy

He's not really seemed to be interested in the game. He's asked question but failed to follow up on them. Also...

FOS: Fenchurch

Something doesn't feel right here.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Wed May 11, 2011 11:33 pm

Post by C-Worl »

So yeah, liking my fos on Crazy.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #10) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Crazy wrote:C-Worl, why didn't you respond to my recent post?

I thought about it but both points were good reasons to think she was scum thus I decided that it didn't matter which was true since either or meant she was scum. Good Townies would read carefully like every other player in the game did.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #11) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

chkflip wrote:I see some scummy things coming from Fenchurch (like IIoA), so I might be comfortable with a Fenchurch lynch.

I find a better "scum trying to look town" vibe from C-Worl, tbh.

Oh really? Sweet. I was afraid I was giving a townie trying to look scum vibe. Oh wait those don't exist because EVERYONE wants to look town. I'm town who looks like town because I'm town. kthxbye.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #12) » Thu May 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by C-Worl »

chkflip wrote:Explain?

Explain what?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #13) » Fri May 13, 2011 1:22 am

Post by C-Worl »

Empking voted for me bc I entered the game, didn't say shit about the case on me (mod mistake caused it) and proceeded to vote for Mist while saying "Cuz I cans"

At least I believe that's why he voted for me. I never asked bc I know he wouldn't give me an actual answer.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #14) » Fri May 13, 2011 5:14 am

Post by C-Worl »

Town, the reason's too sound for him to be scum. That's why I haven't questioned him since. It's not as simple as scum going for an easy target or else he would have voted me for the same reason you did. Instead he voted after my post showing that I had done something for him to think I was scum. Most people a vote with out explanation would be scum but that's Emp's MO so I went back and looked and saw what was probably his reason. Emp is more than likely a townie. As for other people.

Your reason for voting me at the beginning was stupid but I wasn't sure if you were eager scum or just stupid town. Over time I've gotten a general bad feel for you but that first thing from you was a null tell. You voting when I hinted that you might be Mist's partner seemed way scummy bc it felt like you were doing it to prove you weren't her partner and to also try and wash away all signs that you might be scum. Of course there are also townie reasons for it but I can see all actions from both sides if I want to. I just get bad feels from you.

Chk's acknowledgement that I was at L1 and his hesitance to vote was also null. It's town to not want the quick hammer but it's also scummy not to quick hammer when you know they're town and you know if you got lynched the next day that your team would automatically lose. So his not hammer was also a null tell.

Crazy's absence day one was a bad sign from him and the fact that he never voted is a definite scum vibe. Not wanting a quick lynch is one thing but that he had absolutely no votable reads D! in a game with only 5 other people is fishy. He seems like scum trying to avoid suspicion and I found that scummy. Getting sick and not being here the end of the day is understandable. Not having anything worth voting on D1 at the beginning is not bc we all gave good reasons to be voted for with in the first two pages.

Overall I feel confident that we'll lynch scum today because in my mind there's only a 1/3 chance that we don't lynch scum. Emp's town to me. I'm obviously town to me.

So out of you, Chk, and Crazy only 1 of you is town. Only reason I haven't voted is bc I don't want a quick hammer to occur if I were to choose the wrong one.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #15) » Fri May 13, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Empking wrote:Fenchurch/Chk
Fenchurch/Crazy

Emp's not scum and I'm not scum only leaves 3 others. Feeling better about Crazy being the 1 other townie, feeling more assured that Fenchurch is probscum. It's like Emp and I are on the same wave this game.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #16) » Sat May 14, 2011 7:44 am

Post by C-Worl »

Fenchurch wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Most people a vote with out explanation would be scum but that's Emp's MO so I went back and looked and saw what was probably his reason.

What was the reason that you saw?

I already answered that.

Fenchurch wrote:
C-Worl wrote:Your reason for voting me at the beginning was stupid but I wasn't sure if you were eager scum or just stupid town.

Disagree. It could have been a good reason, but was made null by the mod's explanation.

Regardless of the mod the reason would've been dumb mcdumb dumb. I could've confirmed via pm as town or scum or in a scum qt. Thus the whole thing was null from the start. So you're either eager scum or "dumb mcdumb dumb"[/quote]
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #17) » Sun May 15, 2011 2:09 am

Post by C-Worl »

I am. It'll be on Fenchurch since she fits well in my scenarios. HEr being with chkflip sounds good considering chk now says he thinks I'm scummiest yet his FOS has been on Crazy and not on me.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #18) » Sun May 15, 2011 2:14 am

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, those who think Emp could possibly a lover with me. I was at L1 for over 7 and a half hours before Empking unvoted. Scum wouldn't risk that.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #19) » Sun May 15, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

C-Tree wrote:VOTE: Fenchurch

$10 says chkflip ends up being her partner.

Sorry wrong account.

VOTE: Fenchurch

Just in case
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #20) » Sun May 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

C-Tree wrote:I think Fenchurch is more likely to be scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #21) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:43 am

Post by C-Worl »

Fenchurch wrote:Well, chk + Crazy are cleared for me now.

Say anything to avoid that hammer scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #22) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:14 am

Post by C-Worl »

Fenchurch wrote:This isn't my first game where scum have pulled a gambit and it's paid off. In my last game (which Emp was also in), the scum cross-bussed for the whole game, right from the start of Day 1, and as a result, nobody ever seriously considered them being on the same team. Sure, you couldn't get away with that in a Lovers game, so Emp voted C-Worl at the start, at a point where the case on him had already been squashed, and it was enough to keep them out of the pairings and off the radar.

I was at L1 for over 7 hours. Do you really think a scum buddy in a Lovers game would risk that for so long. On top of that my role pm tells me I'm town. And since I know that I'm town the only reason a quick hammer hasn't occurred is bc you're scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #23) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Crazy wrote:Empking/C-Worl, why would chk-scum vote for me?

He realized he wasn't getting support for me so he went after you. He realizes Emp and I have identified each other as town so the only way he can get his scum win is if he got me or Emp to vote for you. What he fails to realize is you're the deciding factor in this game. Either you'll vote for me or Emp and the Chk/Fen will quick hammer to get their scum win, or you'll hammer Fen and give town it's win. We're in LyLo you only vote if you're sure your target is scum. The fact that he switched his votes shows that he's trying to see who he can get support for. The fact that he's refusing to vote Fenchurch shows that she's his partner. However, feel free to go back and look and read. I promise you though I am town and I am 100% convinced that so is Empking. The game is in your hands.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #24) » Tue May 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Crazy wrote:C-Worl, why are you ruling out a me/Fenchurch pairing?

You weren't the first one to vote. Chk voted first today. If he were town then he would know that if he voted first scum would've quick hammered and since I know my alignment I know if that Chk were town the game would be over by now. So Chk has to be scum. On top of that Fenchurch has 2 votes on her and since I know I'm town if she were town scum would have hammered her by now. So the fact that she's still alive means she has to be scum.

Now, I know that logic won't work for you since the logic is dependent on the fact that I know my alignment. However, if you're town, and Chk were town don't you think the mafia would have quick hammered you by now? There should me no doubt to you, if you're town, that Chk is mafia at this point.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #25) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:20 am

Post by C-Worl »

C-Tree wrote:
Fenchurch wrote:
C-Worl wrote:You weren't the first one to vote. Chk voted first today. If he were town then he would know that if he voted first scum would've quick hammered and since I know my alignment I know if that Chk were town the game would be over by now. So Chk has to be scum.

And if
you
were town, you would have known that by not counter-voting chk, you were opening the town up to more scum quicklynch opportunities. Your vote on me at that point makes no sense as town. The only reason is, you thought you could get a mislynch on me more easily.

My vote on you is because you're scum.

Damn Hydra account.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #26) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:50 am

Post by C-Worl »

Crazy wrote:
You know chk unvoted, me right?

His vote was on you long enough for a quick hammer to occur if he was town and you were town. Same as with his vote on me. The fact that it didn't happen either shows that mafia wasn't paying attention or that one of you is scum. Only, you know 100% if you're scum or not, even though I have reached the conclusion that you're not.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #27) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:00 am

Post by C-Worl »

Crazy wrote:
C-Worl wrote:
Crazy wrote:
You know chk unvoted, me right?

His vote was on you long enough for a quick hammer to occur if he was town and you were town.
Same as with his vote on me. The fact that it didn't happen either shows that mafia wasn't paying attention or that one of you is scum. Only, you know 100% if you're scum or not, even though I have reached the conclusion that you're not.

:igmeou: Chk had his vote on me for about 1 and a half hours. You didn't post anywhere on site during that time period (I just checked your post history).

Are you making this stuff up, or what?

I wasn't on. So yeah, I technically could be mafia. But I'm telling you I'm not (obv obv). I mean the main thing here is he's throwing his vote around in LyLo.

Fenchurch + Emp can't be a team because she wouldn't have her vote on him if they were. Also, he wouldn't have her at L1 if they were.
Chk + you probably isn't a team bc he wouldn't have risked voting you if you were. (Town's have been known to quick hammer in LyLo before, play with enough VIs and you'll get used to it)

I know I'm town so I know I don;t have a lover but I'll entertain you and say that:
Chk + me should be ruled out due to his initial vote on me.
And I maintain that Emp wouldn't have put me at L2 on D1 if he were my partner.
Fenchurch obviously isn't my partner bc of my vote on her.

So here are my possible teams that I'm left with.
Emp+Chk
Fen+Chk
You+Emp

I have a very strong town read on Emp which leaves one possibility to me.
Fen+Chk

I'm trying to convince you (being the townie that I think you are) to see this. However there are certain things that while certain to me aren't certain to you.

I can see you seeing the possible teams at this point.
Emp+Me
Emp+Chk
Chk+Fen
Chk+Me (Highly doubtful but still possible)

I can see why you wouldn't want to vote for Fen. Statistically she's the least likely to be scum from your point of view (if you're town) since Chk would be her only compatible partner. However, I'm hoping that if you read her posts you'll get the same strong scum vibe from her that I do.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #28) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:14 am

Post by C-Worl »

Empking wrote:C-Worl: If Fenchurch wasn't scum and one of you and me is town then Fenchurch has to be scum due to the lack of hammer on Chk's/Crazy's point.

Oh so his point is either Fenchurch is scum or you and I are the scum team?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #29) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:42 am

Post by C-Worl »

Crazy wrote:I should also note that I've been flip-flopping like crazy between which pair it is. Chk's recent lurking really isn't sitting well with me, either.

Although, I want you to vote Fenchurch (cuz he be scum) I respect you as a player for taking your time (assuming you're town) It's good for town that you're not rushing into a decision before you vote.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #30) » Wed May 18, 2011 8:13 am

Post by C-Worl »

Crazy wrote:/confirm me not scum

Any other questions you wish to ask us right now?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #31) » Wed May 18, 2011 8:51 am

Post by C-Worl »

Crazy wrote:VOTE: Empking

I took a walk and thought it over. There seems to be more points leaning this way than towards Fen/chk. Hope I got it right. Tough decision.

You got it wrong.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #32) » Wed May 18, 2011 9:10 am

Post by C-Worl »

Crazy wrote:Aww, crap. :(

This is why you're supposed to listen to me. It's cool though, we all learn over time. I'm just waiting on Ghostlin so I can officially update my sig to 2-4
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #33) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

chkflip wrote:Good game, guys.

Yeah... go fuck yourself. (Jk <3)

Good game :)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #34) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

If he had any knowledge of Emp and my meta he probably would have voted you since we take awhile to get used to (we're both very unorthodox) to be honest I was still holding on to some doubt that you were the last scum until you voted Emp. Once it became an L1 vs L1 situation it was clear that you were definitely Fen's partner.

You played the game astoundingly well. I wouldn't have gotten you if it weren't for Fenchurch (no offense but I there wasn't a doubt as far as Fen was concerned)

Though one of the reasons I figured it out is based highly that I was able to rule Empking out. I knew Emp was town so it made it easier to narrow down possibilities. Too bad that also made it appear that me and him were lovers.

Honestly, I can't blame Crazy either (236 sounded dickish) he acted like a townie should and really thought about it before hammering and I can respect that. Also, that's a lot of pressure for one townie that the game was in his hands so I think he played very well in the situation.

But yeah, that's enough from my soap box. Good job goes to the scum, they hath whippethed our candy asses.

Fin.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #35) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:15 am

Post by C-Worl »

Ghostlin wrote:
The words no sooner leave Crazy's mouth; "I think it's Empking," then he's being strung up, choked for dead with more of the eomnipresent speaker wire.

You search Emp's body, his wallet, and everything else you can find. Condom in wallet, about $40, and a little Escascy, but no MM card. He wasn't a member of them.

Empking,
Vanilla Townie,
lynched Hour 2.

You turn around, surprised, to find Fenchurch and chkflip holding hands, making those kind of disguising googly eyes at each other.

"It went well, didn't it hun?"

"Yeah, darlin', it did." You hear two bangs, and that's the last thing you hear. The sound of gasoline hitting the floor, a freeze frame of a really bad anime translated clip "People die if they are killed," and a song playing in the background: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U. And Ghostlin's Shell burns down as the lovers, victorious at last, stroll into the night.

A victory condition has been fulfilled, that means:

Crazy,
Vanilla Townie
, Endgamed.
C-Worl,
Vanilla Townie
, Endgamed.

That means Chkflip and Fenchurch,
Mafia Goon Lovers
, Win!

Hey guys...hope that was fun for you. Commentary to come. This is my first modded game, let me know how I did. Also, scum, let me know if you don't want me to post the QT.

They already posted it.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #36) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:01 am

Post by C-Worl »

Fenchurch wrote:
Emp & C-Worl: It could have easily gone the other way in this game. I don't subscribe with your scumhunting methods (and would probably always find it scummy were I town), but in this case you did strike true. Your downfall was only at the end, trying to support it with false arguments or cyclical logic... I was almost believing my own case on you. :shifty:

I'll agree with the last few points. I believe everything I say and do to be 100% logical but my way of thinking is so vastly different than everyone else that I have a real problem in that I always appear scummy. Which is why I don't blame Crazy for the loss. I'm personally just a scummy looking player and Empking's style frankly isn't any better. Had I not known his meta I would have voted for him.
Show

Return to “Completed Open Games”