Mini 1170: Nowhereville Mafia '11- Over!

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu May 12, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by Kalofer »

/confirm

1. Can't answer, I've only ever played as town but I'd prefer mafia
2. Quite often when there's something to post about.
3. GMT+2
4. I love gut reads
5. Yes, you can...sometimes
Praemonitus, Praemunitus.

Trying to perfect the art of not giving a ****
Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Fri May 13, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Kalofer »

Walls of Text, I think

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Fri May 13, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Kalofer »

I like your avatar, is that hitman underneath the doom marine?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Kalofer »

VOTE: Elfen
why you gotta be so random?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Fri May 13, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Kalofer »

Go ahead, it's perfectly fine

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Fri May 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by Kalofer »

SleepyKrew wrote:There you go contradicting yourself again. I'm anti-RVS but I random voted anyway. I'm anti-bw but I went on one anyway.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: SleepyKrew

Don't be a slave to site etiquette. Also, I too think you're making a big deal out of nothing much in particular.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Sat May 14, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Kalofer »

Isn't it a convention that random voting is how the games here should start? And what kind of a defense is "I'm not the only person using this exact logic" ?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:12 am

Post by Kalofer »

LordChronos wrote:
Saying that you don't believe in rvs bandwagons then participating in one is not nothing much in particular.

he participated first and said he didn't believe in them later.
Elfen, how many games have you played on this site?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Sat May 14, 2011 6:19 am

Post by Kalofer »

SleepyKrew wrote:
Kalofer, if you think my logic is scummy, what sets me apart from the rest that are using it? Just ISO Elfen.

Nothing sets you apart, it's just that NEvil had already voted for you and I like bandwagons.

I'm saying that being a newcomer here he's probably much more susceptible to pressure and I find nothing wrong with his defense, I really don't see why it's being made into such a big issue when it only concerned RVS anyway. If he had said that he's been on this site for a month or 2 and this was his 3rd game then I'd be much more suspicious of his actions.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Kalofer »

Try to make sense of it, I'm not in the mood of explaining it, I think the posts that follow it pretty much do.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #10) » Sat May 14, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Kalofer »

lol, that's what I basically said but meh

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Sun May 15, 2011 12:26 am

Post by Kalofer »

Seeing as I have nothing else to do I am just going to follow espeonage
UNVOTE:
VOTE: The Kool

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #12) » Sun May 15, 2011 6:37 am

Post by Kalofer »

What's wrong with liking bandwagons? What's wrong with espeonage town hunting? And my explanation is that the kool seems like a good place to start with. I agree with espy's strategy so far and as far as I'm concerned we're not fully out of RVS yet, sure people are voting based on "reasons" but the majority of those are for a person who I am fairly certain is newbtown.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #13) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Kalofer »

You got that right, when do we lynch...wait what?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #14) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Kalofer »

Ok that's twice you've said I'm scum, mind explaining why?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #15) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Kalofer »

Nope you haven't and are you going to make up your mind already.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #16) » Sun May 15, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Kalofer »

Nope that still doesn't say why I'm scum, IMO you were making a big deal out of nothing and you still are and then I voted for you mainly because you were the most aggressive person when criticising elf, and because a 2 man wagon means more than a 1 man wagon, big deal it's not as if I lynched you or anything. I also like espy's theory and actions so far and I really did not have anything better to do.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #17) » Sun May 15, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Kalofer »

Contradictions are a big deal, but that particular one was excusable because elf is IMO newbtown. Unless, of course, you want to go ahead with the no mercy policy and lynch him for that which would be fine since he did contradict himself and that is scummy but I believe that if you are to lynch him he'll flip town.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #18) » Sun May 15, 2011 11:10 pm

Post by Kalofer »

OMG you too
Brutus
Espy? Ok so I guess we're not interested in The kool anymore are we? Fine
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Supreme Overlord

Supreme Overlord wrote:

Kalofer wrote:Seeing as I have nothing else to do I am just going to follow espeonage
UNVOTE:
Or not.
VOTE: Kalofer

Kalofer wrote:Contradictions are a big deal, but that particular one was excusable because elf is IMO newbtown. Unless, of course, you want to go ahead with the no mercy policy and lynch him for that which would be fine since he did contradict himself and that is scummy but I believe that if you are to lynch him he'll flip town.
I don't like this post. Elf may be a newb, but why clear him as newb
town
. At best, it's a null tell. You're blowing things out of proportion with the 'no mercy policy lynch' line. You also seem awful sure that Elf is town in this post. I don't like the way you seem to be copying straight from Espeonage.

Espeonage looked like a man with a plan, I had no plan, he looks town to me, therefore I followed a townie who seemed to know what he was doing...problem?
You say null tell I say town, that one thing he said during RVS is IMO not scummy enough for a vote and I don't think the "no mercy" line is out of proportions, look at what cloud said:

cloudocean wrote:@supreme overlord
1. Avoiding responsibility

elfin wrote:*Goes to random.org* *gets the number 12*
Randomvote:Espeonage

elfin wrote:Well. I really don't like the RVS stage much, so Imma lay low till things start to pick up and all, past RVS

2. Contradiction #1

elfin wrote:Well, one, when I played mafia games, the day was a week, so we really didn't have time for a RVS, but we still did. And it was always bad, cause it was sinless band wagoning. But this site is diff with the Day time.. And every time, I never voted, Cause I really did not like to be in a category with
pointless bandwagoners.
Thats why I am against it. I know what it is for, I know the concept of it, I know its good, but it can still be bad. But since here it is more than 1 week, I need to change my view a little since I have more time to speculate things. :/ sorry if that was confusing

elfin wrote:But the reason
I really don't like RVS
casue it leads to a huge fight
, and blah blah, it also is usually*when I play) a senseless bw

elfin wrote:
I hate the idea of lynching some one(if the RVS is still on)
and it always end up town and the person always seems town but other people some how think they are suspicious, I always think they are town. But some reason they think the person is scum :/ That is why, on most of the games,
I don't vote on the first day, it is way easer to find scum on the second day, looking back on what people have said and all.
That is my style, waiting for information to pass by then go at it, not try to strive for it when I know I won't able to get it.
I dont give a flying shit if other people vote for other people
, that is fine by me, it gives me a chance to see why and what was the consequences in the action they had. I just don't want people to say that I am scum cause I don't vote and all. But for some reason they do.

sleepykrew wrote:Elfen, if you're anti-bw from RVS, then why'd you vote the same as my RVS

sleepykrew wrote:There you go contradicting yourself again. I'm anti-RVS but I random voted anyway. I'm anti-bw but I went on one anyway.

Don't have three, I so sorry :(.

Avoiding responsibility...Really? Tell me you're joking, what responsibility is that? The responsibility of making up a good reason to vote for someone during RVS? And that's actually a reason to vote for someone? And then like I said the second point is not that much of a big deal IMO. Elf's openness and (what looks like) honesty is making me lean newbtown.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #19) » Mon May 16, 2011 6:42 am

Post by Kalofer »

Yes, I agree but I'm saying that despite those anti town things, it is my opinion that he will flip town on account that I think the fit very well with newb town given the type of activity is (sorry this sentence is kind of badly worded). Of course that's just my opinion, we can easily test to see who's right by lynching elf right now, just say the word and I will immediately change my vote, the only problem with that being the "oh but then we won't have any info during day 2 and we'll be back where we started" argument.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #20) » Mon May 16, 2011 6:50 am

Post by Kalofer »

of course, that's WIFOM, but I'm preferring my particular WIFOM to yours.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #21) » Mon May 16, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Kalofer »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Elfin

did you do that just to see if I would?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #22) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:00 am

Post by Kalofer »

dammit sorry I misspelt your name, I saw it in a quote somewhere.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #23) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:33 am

Post by Kalofer »

I'm not sure he's town, I'm leaning town on him and I was defending him but we'll never know what he is unless we lynch him. He could be scum for all I know and you could be right.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #24) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by Kalofer »

The Kool wrote:Now that defense is out of the way, I am finding Kal scummy right now. Since I suck at note-taking and presenting lists, I'll just try to name a few things I find scummy...

Mostly because of his whimsical voting for me back there for no reason whatsoever. The flimsy non-reason he gave wasn't even a valid one. Also his liking of bandwagons, in the scummy sense. Also his read on Elfen as newbtown, with no evidence to differentiate between that and clever mafia.

Also because I desire for there to be a lynch soon. This is and isn't a bandwagon. I have indeed presented reasoning above, which makes it, at least, less scummy than Kal's bandwagoning. He has presented some redeeming logic, but anyone can be logical, even mafia. I may go read through a few more people, but for now, I'll vote for him.

Is that seriously the best you got? I mean seriously, it took you long enough to make up a case and then you make a case as weak as this and of course on who else but me right? Whimsical voting? I voted once for you based on someone's idea it's not like I put you at L-1 or lynched you. And what is a "valid" reason to you exactly? Liking bandwagons in the "scummy" sense? Yeah I guess joining bandwagons and sheeping is scummy but where did I make an attempt to hide those actions, I have told you why I have been doing them. Well kool, unless you haven't realised there is never enough evidence to prove someone is something unless you lynch them HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I AM
LEANING
, MEANING THAT IS MY READ AND MY THOUGHTS ON WHAT HE WILL FLIP IF HE WERE TO BE LYNCHED, BUT ALSO MEANING THAT I AM NOT AND CANNOT BE
SURE
BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW!
You guys seem awfully sure I'm scum...but do you KNOW that I'm scum...NO you just have some so-called "scum reads" on me which will prove themselves wrong when I flip town.
And what is it with your need to prove that you are not just bandwagoning. See now I think you are newbscum.

UNVOTE:

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #25) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Post by Kalofer »

By the way, my vote on Elfen was serious, but only on the condition that he would have been lynched, it was chronos ruffling my feathers not I his.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #26) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Post by Kalofer »

Supreme Overlord wrote:
Kalofer wrote:Espeonage looked like a man with a plan, I had no plan, he looks town to me, therefore I followed a townie who seemed to know what he was doing...problem?
Can you provide some evidence as to why you think Espeonage is town? Had you considered what following him could lead to if your (at the time) 6-page read was incorrect?

Kalofer wrote:You say null tell I say town, that one thing he said during RVS is IMO not scummy enough for a vote and I don't think the "no mercy" line is out of proportions, look at what cloud said:
Cloud hadn't said it at the time. Also, even with three, four or even five players vocal about a lynch isn't an indication of unstoppable 'no mercy' in a game this size.

Kalofer wrote:Elf's openness and (what looks like) honesty is making me lean newbtown.
Could you explain why you think scum would be unable to be 'open', so long as they don't give away their role?

Kalofer to LordChronos wrote:just say the word and I will immediately change my vote
So now you're sure that both Espeonage and LordChronos (and Elfen too, I suppose) are town?

Kalofer wrote:I'm not sure he's town, I'm leaning town on him and I was defending him but we'll never know what he is unless we lynch him. He could be scum for all I know and you could be right.
Why does this sentiment apply to Elfen and not Espeonage and LordChronos?

1) At the time everyone was either voting for elfen or trying to explain why elfen was scum, and a few weren't even in the game yet. Espeonage I saw as town, because he actually decided to go do something (townhunt with which I see nothing wrong) while everyone was too busy talking about elfen who I think is town. I didn't think it could lead to anything, it certainly couldn't have lead to a lynch that early and at best we would have gotten more info from reactions and taking our minds off of elfen.
2) Yes but he said it soon after and that only served to further illustrate my point. It may not be "no mercy" but it is intolerance and it got town bogged down in irrelevance, what was the point of having 5 votes on a person without it being decided whether he was going to be lynched or not? Waste of votes is what I'm trying to say I guess.
3) I don't think scum would give in to pressure after 2 votes during RVS and start telling us why they hate RVS.
4) There is no such thing as sure. I am null on chronos but he appears town.
5) This sentiment applies to everyone, who said it doesn't?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #27) » Tue May 17, 2011 12:13 am

Post by Kalofer »

Also after re-reading the first few pages of the thread, I noticed your inconspicuous vote on Elfen, perfectly unexplained and then you're blaming me for liking bandwagons?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #28) » Tue May 17, 2011 6:48 am

Post by Kalofer »

I'll distance him all the way to the lynch

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #29) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Kalofer »

OMG QUINNSTER, you're definitely scum buddies with the kool, we got 2 of our scum people, (joke)
Me saying you're scum buddies with him is like you saying I'm scum buddies with elfen but I tried giving something of a reason as to why I believed elfen was town, what's your reason for thinking the kool is town?
sorry kool, but it's how the game is here. Try playing the game how you think it should be played not how you think people want you to play it and screw the consequences, as long as you're having fun. If your head hurts or you're too busy, take a break and postpone it, don't think you have to always be up to date with the thread and/or come up with huge original cases (I rarely re-read the thread being the lazy prick that I am and mostly post what comes to mind, unless I get really interested) so don't worry. But that's just my advice, feel free to completely ignore it.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #30) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:20 am

Post by Kalofer »

why wasn't elf SCREAMING newbtown to you?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #31) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Kalofer »

SleepyKrew wrote:Kool is SCREAMING newbtown to me. Can votes go back on Kalofer now?

So the guy who quietly joined two of the most populated wagons in the game (first elfen and then me), with very bad reasons behind them (particularly my wagon where he could have just said: "because I agree with everyone else", which I would have accepted) is newbtown while the guy who makes a small contradiction during the RVS is newbscum?

Is that deal you offered still on, SK?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #32) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Kalofer »

SleepyKrew wrote:
As for reasoning on newbtown... He's not being defensive. At all. He's accepting and admitting that he needs to try harder. Scum wouldve been defensive. Now, that kills your case on me, doesn't it?

acceptance and admittance are a form of defense

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #33) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:37 am

Post by Kalofer »

Panzerjager wrote:I think they two scummiest people here are Kal and Sleepy to be honest with you. Elfen is confirmed town. I think Kool is confirmed scum but at this point I think we can save him for the second lynch if we catch his buddy.

Sleepy seems to be defending Kool(could be his buddy), while Kal is obviously distancing. Not sure which side i want to pick in the end, but I do want a claim
Vote:Kalofer

I'm distancing orrrrrr I'm town and voting for someone who I think is scum, why are you preferring the former over the latter?
As to the claim I'm a VT.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #34) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:41 am

Post by Kalofer »

Cool, quinnster says he finds kool to be town because he thought he was breadcrumbing

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #35) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:16 am

Post by Kalofer »

why would it matter whether I claim at L-1, 2, 3 or whatever?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #36) » Wed May 18, 2011 10:16 am

Post by Kalofer »

I never said defensiveness is scummy by itself, though I believe many people here think so. I was just pointing out that admittance and acceptance can be a type of defense, what I find most scummy about kool is his need to excuse his vote and how he sneakily joined the two biggest wagons.
Btw you didn't answer my question, is the deal still on?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #37) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:56 am

Post by Kalofer »

SleepyKrew wrote:Kalofer, thanks, I knew I was forgetting something. No, it's not on. I wasn't thinking when I offered that. Allowing myself to be lynched, and not scumhunting at all, is anti-town. Especially if I'm somehow wrong and you turn up town.
Panzer, it means what I said it means.

Wow, where'd the sudden doubt come from?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #38) » Wed May 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by Kalofer »

Supreme Overlord wrote:
CooLskins wrote:Oh, sorry. Overlord
did
vote for Kal back with his first post. However, his remaining posts have been spent asking weak questions directed at Kal and others that don't have any weight behind them.
I'm sorry, but I find I just have to outright disagree with this. Some of my questions have been asking for clarification (which could be counted as 'weak'); however most of the ones in my ISO 2 and 3 directed at Kalofer trying to find holes in his reasoning - and since he hasn't responded to those in #3, that gives me an indication that he
doesn't
have good (read: town) reasons for his actions and statements.

No I just agree with the view that your questions are weak and mainly meaningless and have given up on answering them. Even if I did answer them it wouldn't change anything and you seem to misunderstand almost every answer I give.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #39) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Post by Kalofer »

Oh btw if anyone's interested these are my reads:

1) Charter - town, maybe he's going slightly overboard with trying to lynch SK but he is logical and consistent and his motivations seem town.

2) Elfen - town, seems consistent with his newbiness at the very least. And although he's not doing very much I see no reason not to believe his "OMG it's making my head explode!" excuse. And at least he hasn't been silently creeping onto wagons like kool.

3) CoolSkins - town, has been asking really good questions, really good cases and brought up really good points.

4) LordChronos - town, consistent and seems town motivated, could be scum lying low and posting at opportune moments to try and look like town, but I wouldn't bet on it.

5) Cloudocean - null/town, doesn't say much (townie efficiency or scum laying low), but is consistent and seems to have town motivations.

6) The Kool - scum, plays the newb card, fair enough. But actions before that and need to justify vote for me as "not just simple bandwagoning" without providing adequate reasons looks scummy.

7) Supreme Overlord - null/scum, asks unimportant questions to make himself look like he's town and trying to scumhunt. Seems like you're asking me questions to try and understand my logic but I'm starting to think you're purposely misunderstanding it. Enough people think I'm scum already, those who aren't voting for me aren't because they think other people are scummier, you are spending the majority of your time trying to make me look even scummier instead of actually scumhunting.

8) SleepyKrew - null, could be an overly aggressive townie, could be overly aggressive scum trying to look like an overly aggressive townie, could be vig.

9) Quinnster - null/scum, his defense could be a result of scum quickly giving in to pressure after realising what he did was wrong, or town honestly saying he's sorry after realising what he did was wrong. Still, his random conviction that kool was town along with the rolefishing are scummy enough moves by themselves.

10) Espeonage - null, too secretive.

11) Panzerjager - null, isn't really being scummy but seems too naive to be definite town to me.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #40) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by Kalofer »

The Kool wrote:Alright. You recall me pulling out the newb card, yes? Here's the newb card? There goes the newb card, out the window. Bye! I plan to never need you again.

Before I get on to my reads, I would just like to wave the card I just threw out the window one more time. The way I learned mafia, you didn't really win unless you survived, even as town. This presents an 'every man for himself' mindset, and even townies will aggressively defend themselves when pressed to it. Which, in hindsight, is probably why I fail at defending myself so bad, and have trouble accepting the mindset of taking one for the team. Oh, and Kal? Any sort of response to an accusation is a defense, whatever it consists of. What matters is the method of defense.

Now, on with the point of this post. Aside from not being AWOL. Speaking of, I'll be gone Friday evening through Sunday, so ya know.

I'm getting a scum read on Kal, and have for a while. Somewhat akin to one of my old gut reads, but this one with more substance. The thing that sticks out most starkly is his jump to defend himself with a VT claim when nowhere near a lynch, even I wouldn't have done that. His claim of reasoning in #186 being "I really did not have anything better to do." His assurance that Elfen is newbtown, and yet in the same breath, his willingness to let him get lynched. His following of Espy, who is, as far as I have seen, the only person he is following. His "He looks town to me" read on Espy with no explanation. His insistence that Elf is town, and while maintaining this stance, still willing to turn and vote for him (#215-#220). His apparent belief that we have to lynch people to confirm that they are town, which is kinda pointless to me, not even trying to confirm them other ways.

I would vote Kal, but I am already doing so.

I also used to be pretty sure of Sleepy's reasoning, but now I'm not so sure, and he's feeling scummy. But as I can now hear the birds outside my window, read will be tomorrow.

You could have just said: "I think he's scum based on everything everyone else said" but even if you had I wouldn't have accepted it this time. I'm not even going to bother to explain how many of the things I've said you've misunderstood completely in an effort to make me look scummier.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #41) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:42 am

Post by Kalofer »

CooLskins wrote:

Kalofer wrote:why would it matter whether I claim at L-1, 2, 3 or whatever?

Answer: Because lets say you were actually a power role. Lets say a doctor for example. You claim at l-3. People aren't really committed to your wagon (as is right now) and we go off and lynch some other guy. The scum (knowing that you are town) nk you and we lose the doc over nothing. If, however, you claimed at l-1 you wouldn't have given the scum the information as early as you would have when you claimed at l-3. And the town is already sorta going to lynch you so if you don't get lynched today the scum might rationalize that you are dead meat and not nk you to wifom the town.

If I was a town PR I would have thought twice before claiming early, but I'm not a town PR and all I've told scum now is that I'm a VT, as if they suspected a town PR of playing so recklessly or as if they were actually planning on NKing me if I somehow survived past day 1.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #42) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Kalofer »

I'd say what you're doing is even scummier because you're trying to hide the fact that you're sheeping.I'm saying your reasons are basically copy + paste all the reasons that have been brought up by everyone against me before.
The VT claim I just explained in #380.
And yes I am willing to allow an elfen lynch. Right now I'm roughly 60% sure he'd flip town, and while I'd much rather lynch you, quinnster or SK, if I was given absolutely no other choice, I would lynch elfen.
How else can someone be confirmed as scum or town apart from lynching?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #43) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Kalofer »

No you don't need new reasons, you might as well say the ones you've used aren't your own.
And if you're wrong?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #44) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by Kalofer »

Elfen wrote:
charter wrote:

Supreme Overlord wrote:

Elfen and cloudocean, just off the top of your head, who (2-3 people) strikes you as scummiest?

So far, SK, and quin

somewhat leaning scum but not there yet, kool kal

So wait, your answer to the question who you find scummiest, is Sleepy and Quinnster. Then Sleepy says you say I'm your scum read and encourages you to vote for me and you vote for me because you have "nothing to loose" (whatever that means). See these are the reasons why I still find you somewhat suspicious and why I would support your lynch, even though I still think you're town-ish. Also, on an unrelated note where are you from?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #45) » Thu May 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Post by Kalofer »

dammit, messed up the quotes

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #46) » Fri May 20, 2011 3:00 am

Post by Kalofer »

Just asking, the tornado alarm got me interested.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #47) » Fri May 20, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Kalofer »

*sigh* well at least he's being consistent with his inconsistencies. And yes splicing quotes is extremely scummy who would ever do such a thing...oh waiiit a minute you're referring to me there aren't you? Well, you caught me sleepy, you caught me, the way I spliced those quotes up really put the final nail in my coffin.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #48) » Sat May 21, 2011 2:45 am

Post by Kalofer »

Supreme, why is it that after I started saying that elfen is town you immediately started pelting me with all these different questions and then tried to make me look like scum by turning my answers back at me, but when Sleepy said Kool was town there was no such response?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #49) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Kalofer »

I like your style kool :cool:

Speaking of majorities I would also like to voice my intentions of joining the wagon and will proceed to put earworm at L-1.

What I find scummiest about him (along with everything else everyone said) was how as soon as he replaced, ear just randomly joined the kool wagon. He didn't even mention me even though I have the highest number of votes. Basically as soon as he replaced he was almost an exact opposite of quinnster. That just arouses my curiosity.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Earworm

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #50) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Kalofer »

Hiiiiii NS,

1) Because it is
MY VIEW
that newbie townies are more open to saying things without knowing what they mean, as being town, they believe they have nothing to hide. People like the kool for example would be scum (again in
MY OPINION
as they posted fluff and quietly crept onto wagons.
2) Defensive? Suite yourself. I really couldn't be bothered one bit, and like I said the posts after that I think pretty much explain it (whatever
it
is)
3) lolololol

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #51) » Mon May 23, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Kalofer »

do you have anything to support the view that he is scum based on the fact that he contradicted himself?
Well soooorrrrryyyy for agreeing with what everyone else said then, I'm guessing that must definitely mean I'm scum. Geez, vote for me why don't you.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #52) » Mon May 23, 2011 7:53 am

Post by Kalofer »

It's a good defense. Unfortunately it can only be tested by lynching. I'll reread what kool said about you and what you said about him to decide whether it's worth voting for kool again, however, other people's opinions also need to be taken into account. If kool is lynched and if he flips town, I'm going after you.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #53) » Mon May 23, 2011 8:54 am

Post by Kalofer »

No I don't have anything to support this view, now tell me if you have anything to support yours.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #54) » Mon May 23, 2011 9:58 am

Post by Kalofer »

What? We were talking about elfen, get with the program already! Didn't you see my answer NS's question about ELFEN not earworm

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #55) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:18 am

Post by Kalofer »

The Kool wrote:
LordChronos wrote:
The Kool wrote:Dude, the line RIGHT after the one you bolded. Starts with "Unless..." And note my vote remains on Ear. Why would I be trying to derail the Ear lynch? I was trying to find out WHY he did something that seems so stupidly scummy to me, not trying to lynch him for it.

Also, most 'blatantly' scummy. Blatantly scummy is often not actually scum. And one blatantly scum post is less scummy than a dozen suspicious posts any day.

This post makes no sense to me at all. Blatantly scummy is not from scum. One Blatantly scummy is less scummy than lots of suspicious stuff? What?

I also agree that while it was stupid of panzer to call for a self-hammer of earworm, we shouldn't lynch him for it.

To put it simply, scum usually guard themselves better than to do something so blatantly stupid that it just screams "I'M SCUM!". I am much more inclined to suspect someone who is consistently scummy on a more 'small slip-up' level.

That's WIFOM, and while I don't have much against WIFOM (depending on the type of WIFOM) you're being a hypocrite here because I've been acting blatantly scummy yet you think I'm scum.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #56) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:25 am

Post by Kalofer »

SleepyKrew wrote:kk, "thoughts" after this post. But first:
It would be anti-town to not hammer here. The town feels as though ear is the proper lynch, and is ready to gogogo. My read on him as town is purely gut, and I have said several times I might be wrong. Now will you stop tunneling and actually contribute?

You firstly said your town read on him was because he made a mistake, you didn't mention gut at all.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #57) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Kalofer »

Well to have a constant 5 person wagon on me must mean I'm at least some people think I'm scum, and since they point to stuff like my "I like bandwagons post" as evidence that I'm scum (with me not trying to hide that at all, or my early claim for that matter as well), that must mean I'm blatantly scummy.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #58) » Tue May 24, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Kalofer »

SleepyKrew wrote:I think Quin is a townie that made a mistake, and that there are bigger fish to fry. Ear isn't clear, of course. Nobody is.

Yup, I'm pretty sure I read that well enough, as to the second part, NO DUH CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #59) » Tue May 24, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by Kalofer »

I'd also like to wait for NS and hiplop to finish reading and say what they have to say before hammering earworm. The lynch is there, where's the rush? So my view is that since sleepy suddenly started acting so defensively around the earworm wagon and stopped being so aggressive because of it then if earworm flips scum, sleepy is probably one of his partners.

SleepyKrew wrote:I think Quin is a townie that made a mistake, and that there are bigger fish to fry. Ear isn't clear, of course. Nobody is.

No gut here in this post, so the first part is a lie and the second part is completely irrelevant but even more, it's entirely inconsistent with a player of your aggressive nature.

SleepyKrew wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:I understand the argument on Quin. Mostly. Though I disagree, he did indeed act scummy.

Understanding the argument on quin is not a hard thing to do but why do you disagree? For that matter why do you disagree that kool is scum? In fact besides me who the hell else do you even find scummy?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #60) » Wed May 25, 2011 1:13 am

Post by Kalofer »

I'd say wait for hiplop and NS but it wouldn't do harm either way. And by that I mean what their reads and general view of the game is

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #61) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:05 am

Post by Kalofer »

Much Ado about Nothing much?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #62) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Kalofer »

I think coolskins explained the situation well enough in #551. That and the way you don't think kool and ear are scum without giving an explanation. I'd happily vote for you.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #63) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Kalofer »

earworm wrote:OK, I'm a VT. Don't blame you guys for lynching me though, Quinn did an absolutely idiotic move.

My call for the scumteam is Kool, Cloudocean, SK/Charter.

Go Town. Peace.

Sorry your game had to be so short dude. Good luck in all the others you're playing!

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #64) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Post by Kalofer »

*sigh* sleepy...you really need to stop thinking that people who disagree with you are scum.

Back to the drawing board VOTE: The Kool

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #65) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Kalofer »

Knowing that you're town sickens me sleepy, it's making me lose hope :(

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #66) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by Kalofer »

since you obviously revealed you're a town vig after you killed charter and after you had previously breadcrumbed it.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #67) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Kalofer »

Cool, that's a really good case and all which I totally agree with but there's one thing that is making me hugely doubt it and that's the charter kill, how do you explain it?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #68) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by Kalofer »

*facepalm*, Elfen look, here's how I see things. The scum killed NS because they new he was a townie and furthermore if you think about it he was a townie who contributed absolutely nothing since the beginning of this game (wingdamage, klondi...). So they NKed him so they can keep the spiciness of the discussion going with every townie blaming every other townie as usual but with there being now 2 less townies.
And SK decided to nightkill charter (being a vig... WHICH HE BREADCRUMBED TOO PEOPLE) because he believes that everyone who disagrees with him is definitely scum (look at necessary evil, me and charter as the most obvious examples).

There is the other possibility running through my mind that SK, being scum, decided to NK charter to make it look like he's a vig and thus town but then who the hell killed NS and why. I prefer the former option over the latter as being the most true and so I disagree with Cool.

Also, I have no idea where you got that cop claim from cool, but if it does refer to me then it's wrong. I'm a VT, as I already stated.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #69) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Kalofer »

SleepyKrew wrote:@Kalofer
Accepting and admitting is defensive, you say? Defensiveness is scummy, you say? Well, I'm not out to change your opinions, just to get scum (like you) killed! If we don't do it today, then I'll do it tonight!

SleepyKrew wrote:I meant tonight as in past sundown, because I think we'll get enough people on the wagon by then.

That good enough cloud?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #70) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Kalofer »

SleepyKrew wrote:
CooLskins wrote:

So you voted him because he was
After you for a while
and because he didn't answer questions.

I was under attack for supposedly OMGUSing him. So I explained that he'd been after me for a while,
but I didn't vote him because I thought Kal was scummier.
The Kal wagon failed, I moved to my #2 read. I've been saying that slot is scum for quiet a while, no OMGUS. Unfortunately, I was wrong.   

So you voted for chart even though I was scummier but then (being a vig) you decided to KILL chart instead of me even though you thought I was scummier. You blunder and contradict yourself too much. Give me until tomorrow to deiced whether it's worth scrapping the idea that you're a vig and lynching you for what you just said.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #71) » Sun May 29, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by Kalofer »

Curse this quote technology which I suck at

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #72) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Post by Kalofer »

SleepyKrew wrote:I'M NOT THE VIG.

I want you to claim right now what exactly you are and why you killed charter.
UNVOTE:

sheep goes bah indeed

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #73) » Sun May 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Post by Kalofer »

There's so much WIFOM here it's suffocating (and intoxicating) me. I'm just going to follow espy again (but also because I find panzer scummy). Btw who else would like to see a hiplop wagon for sheeping, not posting reads as promised after replacing and cos supreme wasn't particularly town either?
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Panzerjager

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #74) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:17 am

Post by Kalofer »

Yup, the SK being an SK argument is perfectly sound, with almost a confession from SK himself.
UNVOTE:

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #75) » Mon May 30, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Kalofer »

Well I can't just ignore your breadcrumbs and the strange fact that charter is dead. What coolskins said seems like the perfect explanation. Besides it's not as if you've been the most useful town player. Almost all you did was focus on me and charter for the whole game.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #76) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:09 am

Post by Kalofer »

If you can confirm he has a killing role then please do.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #77) » Mon May 30, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Kalofer »

Fuck this
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Panzerjager

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #78) » Mon May 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Kalofer »

SleepyKrew wrote:Nervous scum^?

yeyyy good old sleepy is back.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by Kalofer »

UNVOTE:

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:46 am

Post by Kalofer »

LordChronos wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Kalofer

Seriously?

seriously what?

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #81) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Kalofer »

It's funny cos Sleepy is voting for Kool so that he votes for me.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #82) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Kalofer »

CooLskins wrote:

@kal, scum reads at this point? and What do you think of hip's claim?

Scum reads (i.e. people who I'd like to see lynched):
Cloudocean
The Kool

Cloud has been lurking waaaay too much and not posting anything relevant IMO
The kool I have wanted to lynch since day 1 and I still do but I'm becoming more and more unsure as to whether my vote should be on him.

I don't know anything and don't want to take part at all in the whole claim business. It's just too much WIFOM. I'll have to reread the whole thing from his vote on SK but I CBA right now. By 2-3 hours I believe I'll have a more thorough opinion.

And as for your other question, I was not defending espy at all, I don't he even was under attack for me to defend him in the first place. The only person I defended was elfen and that was cause I disagreed with the case on him.

Kalofer
Kalofer
Goon
Kalofer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:40 pm

Post by Kalofer »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Cloudocean